Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

That, honestly, would work. If I was holding anything...

ANYWAYS.

I come back up. Sorry, mate, You've doused me with that powder one too many times, and you said yourself that Ninja's aren't affected because THEY use the powder on their own eyes to the point where they just ignore it outright. Completely not blinded, I kick your a**-literally-causing you to faint. I carry you to hospitol and tell the nurses that he is not to leave until there are not any signs of the excessive blows he's taken during his time playing this game.

And Hitmonchan? That was only a flesh wound. I got him healed right up.

Chan! Chan Hit Itmo o Hitmo Moncha!

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 11-18-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:33 PM
goldwynaut Offline

no, ninjas get used to the pain, but they still get blinded, and if you wasnt holding anything, the whip attached to your arm and i flung YOU at hitmonchan sending both YOU and your hitmonchan rolling down the hill, its a win/win situation

still my hill
Old 11-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I knock you out with my heavy senior year, bio, chem and maths student textbooks.
My hill.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
no, ninjas get used to the pain, but they still get blinded, and if you wasnt holding anything, the whip attached to your arm and i flung YOU at hitmonchan sending both YOU and your hitmonchan rolling down the hill, its a win/win situation

still my hill
You pulled out the above response (training forces the blindness away) as an excuse in response to WHY YOU WEREN'T GETTING BLINDED WHEN I BLEW YOUR OWN THROWN NINJA POWDER IN YOUR FACE. Sorry, mate, no go there.

But logic never really did count...SO ANYWAYS.

I make a chemical to remove the Ninja Powder's harmful effects from my eyes, quite permenantly, and, well, duh, drop said chemical on my eyes. Problem solved there, just in case...Also, I send in Rhyperior, who wouldn't be affected by simple books. Earthquake to get Colbat off the hill, then Fissure for an OHKO by 'harmlessly' dropping Colbat into a hole in the ground.

Oh, and then I claim the hill, 'cause I'm not like Gold and I don't forget.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 11-19-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I call out reshiram to fly me out and fusion flare you away. My hill.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 12:27 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
You pulled out the above response (training forces the blindness away) as an excuse in response to WHY YOU WEREN'T GETTING BLINDED WHEN I BLEW YOUR OWN THROWN NINJA POWDER IN YOUR FACE. Sorry, mate, no go there.

But logic never really did count...SO ANYWAYS.

I make a chemical to remove the Ninja Powder's harmful effects from my eyes, quite permenantly, and, well, duh, drop said chemical on my eyes. Problem solved there, just in case...Also, I send in Rhyperior, who wouldn't be affected by simple books. Earthquake to get Colbat off the hill, then Fissure for an OHKO by 'harmlessly' dropping Colbat into a hole in the ground.

Oh, and then I claim the hill, 'cause I'm not like Gold and I don't forget.

MY HILL!!!
ninjas get blinded, but their other senses are so keen they can make it without vision, you still fain, and cobalt, i use the ninja whip to fling latios headgear at your reshiram to land a critical hit, your reshiram falls down and lands at YOU! my hill
Old 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I climb out of the chasm and evolve into SuperCobalt. I use my SuperSpecialAwesome Attack and you are sent away from the hill. my hill

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

You know what? I really don't care anymore for Gold's ninja tricks.

First off, I get all my armor back. Second off, and JUST because I'm THAT angry, I completely NEGATE Gold's Ninja Powder. No blindness, no pain, no nothing, it just absolutely fails to faze me. He's so freaked out he faints immediately, and I kick him in the face to make sure. I then use his unconsious body to smash Colbat back an evo stage and knock him out as well. I send both to HosPITol, and tell the nurses that both aren't to leave until every last little injury they've ever obtained in this thread is completely gone. It'll take months.

And the HosPITol nurses confiscate and destroy Gold's Ninja Whip while he's unconsious.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

i call my good friend wolverine who runs at you. you then proceed to run like a scared little girl. my hill

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

My 'scared running' was to lure Wolverine into a trap, which involves literally oblitherating his whole body before it can heal. Certianly not a good thing for the man. I then repetetively fireball you until your eventual unconsiousness and have my hill back to myself.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Wolverines adamantium skeleton protects his organs, which keeps him alive until he heals, and breaks out of the trap. he then chases you and you run like a scared little girl. I wake up and take the hill.

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I rewire the trap to make SURE it oblitherates the adamantium Skeleton, WHILE Wolverine is chasing me, then lure him into it AGAIN, then oblitherate him for good this time. No trace, not even on the atomic level. You faint outright this time, and my hill is mine once more.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

But Adamantium is indestructible and the trap fails again. The same thing happens, and it starts raining which brings me back to conciousness to take the hill. my hill.

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Adamantium is NOT indestructable, thanks to my ability to do several varieties of Reality Warping, and you pointing that out so I could realize that and make it otherwise. I also happen to make the change to make it about as hard as foam RIGHT when Wolfy is trying to slash me. It breaks like, well, foam. He's so confused, he just outright flees. Then you faint AGAIN from sheer confusion, then I have my hill AGAIN, planting my Flag of awesomesauce on it.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I launch a missile filled with Sulfur Trioxide into the air above the hill, and hide in my underground bomb shelter. the missile blows up in the air, and the sulfur trioxide mixes with the water vapour in the air, creating Sulfuric acid/Acid rain. as it rains down on you, and eats away at your flesh, you run away to get treatment. when the rain stops I emerge and take the hill

Banner Made by Me