Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

((OOC: I'm sorry--I REALLY hope this post is okay, length and all. I... guess I'm a bit of a novelist ^^'))

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Adding drama *dun. dun. duuuuuuuun*

Nothing’s happened? Really? …Wow. Talk about a breath fresh of air. Really, this is actually quite nice.

It’s not a joke or anything, is it?

Sure enough, my passage through Route 3 had been going quite peacefully. Even though it was a little chilly, I found that it wasn’t too bad if I kept moving. Blaze kept giving me an occasional look, though honestly, I was fine. I had returned Critter and Jayde to their Poke Balls—both being a bit too slow to keep up—but Freya was lazily gliding on ahead of us.

“Char?” Blaze suddenly stopped, looking off the path distractedly.

“What’s up, Blaze?” I paused as well. The gentle autumn breeze nipped at my skin almost immediately, making me regret stopping. My Charmeleon, however, turned to me with a glint in his eye. He pointed with a sharp claw to the ground just beside the road. I frowned, but wandered over to see what he was pointing to. It didn’t take long for a flash of light to catch my attention. Something shiny was hiding beneath a pile of leaves… Curious, I bent over to pick it up.

Before I could touch it, a rumbling growl froze my hand with sudden panic. I lifted my eyes in time to see a shadow slink out into the open. Red eyes glared behind a long snout filled with snarling white teeth. The wolfish creature had thick black and gray fur, with markings beneath those distrustful eyes. I stayed in my crouched position, too frightened to move a muscle. I sensed Blaze and Freya rushing to my side.

“Heel,” a sudden voice barked an order in a commanding voice. The wolf-thing abruptly ceased its growls, but kept its eyes trained on me. I shifted my gaze to the source of the voice, and saw a young man emerge from the shadows. His face was obscured beneath the bill of a ragged, black baseball cap beneath which was slick, black hair. His clothes were similarly colored, looking plenty travel-worn. When he lifted his head slightly, I could see the glint of his eyes underneath the rim of his hat—and they seemed to widen in surprise.

“You?” he stopped abruptly, scattering brittle leaves beneath his shoes.

Me? I looked at him blankly. Wait… did he know me?

“What are you doing here?” he demanded, his hand tightening around the strap that ran across his chest.

I continued gaping stupidly, oh bluderous me, until I realized that he expected me to say something. Somehow, I managed to stutter, “Do… I know you?”

The stranger fell silent for a long time. “You mean you don’t recognize me?” he eventually asked, hiding his face further beneath his hat.

Recognize you? I can hardly see you! I fought back the urge to say that out loud. Not trusting myself to speak, I merely shook my head.

“…Then they succeeded…” he mumbled cryptically, turning aside.

“Excuse me?” I narrowed my eyes. I think my natural defenses were kicking in—there was something suspicious about this guy, and I decided that I didn’t like it. My hand strayed to Critter’s Quick Ball, ready to battle if he got on my nerves any further. The boy’s wolf-thing must have noticed the motion, as it suddenly bared its teeth with a vicious snarl. I hate to admit it, but the sight of those teeth had me freezing up in fear again. But why was I so [i]intimidated[i] by this thing? I admit that it was fierce looking, yet…

The wolf lowered its snout to the ground and began sniffing about. Again, it fixed its eyes on me and let out another growl.

“You have something of mine,” its Trainer concluded. “Hand it over.”

“What?” I rose to my full height. “I do not! How could I—?”

“The Unovan PokéDex,” he cut me off impatiently, holding out his hand. “Give it back. Now.”

I took a step back, suddenly remembering. The device I had found in Route 2… I had almost forgotten about it! I had meant to drop it off in Navi town, but I had been so caught up in finding battles that I… It entirely slipped my mind. If it was truly Fall now, then this guy must have been looking for it for weeks.

Still, I wasn’t sure if I believed this guy’s story. I looked at him distrustfully as I asked, “How do I know that it’s really yours?”

He returned my suspicious glare without flinching. “Check it. There should be 156 Pokémon registered.”

I didn’t move for a while, engaging the stranger in a staring contest. His wolf-thing growled, reminding me of my situation. With sluggish, careful motions, I took off my backpack and dug through it for the troublesome PokéDex. Giving the guy a quick glare before opening it, I checked to see the number registered in it. Sure enough… it was 156.

“How did you know?” I grumbled disdainfully.

His face was expressionless as he stated, “I kept count of all the Pokémon I captured.”

I looked at him incredulously. “You captured all of those?”

The corner of his mouth twitched. “That’s nothing… compared to someone else I know…” Sobering quickly, he held his hand out again.

I held the device closer. “Tell me who you are—then maybe I’ll give it back.”

His expression seemed to darken. “I’m a Trainer. That’s all you need to know.”

The wolf suddenly lunged forward, hurling towards me with its mouth wide open. Freya and Blaze gave shouts of alarm, but before any of us could react, the wolf jumped at me. My heart stopped, expecting those fangs to pierce through my flesh, but to my surprise the creature grabbed the PokeDex right out of my hands. Quick as shadow, the wolf spun and returned to its master’s side.

The stranger coolly took the device from his Pokémon’s mouth. “We’re done here, Fenrir,” he scratched between its ears before turning his back to me. The duo slipped back into the forest.

“H-hey!” I finally snapped out of my shock. Disregarding my earlier fears, I started forward. “I’m not finished with you! Get back here!”

Though I chased him into the forest, I couldn’t see any sign of the boy… Blaze and Freya caught up with me, looking worried. I scanned my surroundings, but it was clear—I had lost him.

I clenched my fists, feeling shaky from this encounter. That boy knew me… For some reason, that thought left me troubled rather than hopeful… I hated feeling so left in the dark. Who was he? How did he know me? What had he been talking about? One question, however, haunted me more than anything else:

Who am I?

Old 11-28-2012, 06:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
((OOC: I'm sorry--I REALLY hope this post is okay, length and all. I... guess I'm a bit of a novelist ^^'))

Team:
Currently: Adding drama *dun. dun. duuuuuuuun*

Nothing’s happened? Really? …Wow. Talk about a breath fresh of air. Really, this is actually quite nice.

It’s not a joke or anything, is it?

Sure enough, my passage through Route 3 had been going quite peacefully. Even though it was a little chilly, I found that it wasn’t too bad if I kept moving. Blaze kept giving me an occasional look, though honestly, I was fine. I had returned Critter and Jayde to their Poke Balls—both being a bit too slow to keep up—but Freya was lazily gliding on ahead of us.

“Char?” Blaze suddenly stopped, looking off the path distractedly.

“What’s up, Blaze?” I paused as well. The gentle autumn breeze nipped at my skin almost immediately, making me regret stopping. My Charmeleon, however, turned to me with a glint in his eye. He pointed with a sharp claw to the ground just beside the road. I frowned, but wandered over to see what he was pointing to. It didn’t take long for a flash of light to catch my attention. Something shiny was hiding beneath a pile of leaves… Curious, I bent over to pick it up.

Before I could touch it, a rumbling growl froze my hand with sudden panic. I lifted my eyes in time to see a shadow slink out into the open. Red eyes glared behind a long snout filled with snarling white teeth. The wolfish creature had thick black and gray fur, with markings beneath those distrustful eyes. I stayed in my crouched position, too frightened to move a muscle. I sensed Blaze and Freya rushing to my side.

“Heel,” a sudden voice barked an order in a commanding voice. The wolf-thing abruptly ceased its growls, but kept its eyes trained on me. I shifted my gaze to the source of the voice, and saw a young man emerge from the shadows. His face was obscured beneath the bill of a ragged, black baseball cap beneath which was slick, black hair. His clothes were similarly colored, looking plenty travel-worn. When he lifted his head slightly, I could see the glint of his eyes underneath the rim of his hat—and they seemed to widen in surprise.

“You?” he stopped abruptly, scattering brittle leaves beneath his shoes.

Me? I looked at him blankly. Wait… did he know me?

“What are you doing here?” he demanded, his hand tightening around the strap that ran across his chest.

I continued gaping stupidly, oh bluderous me, until I realized that he expected me to say something. Somehow, I managed to stutter, “Do… I know you?”

The stranger fell silent for a long time. “You mean you don’t recognize me?” he eventually asked, hiding his face further beneath his hat.

Recognize you? I can hardly see you! I fought back the urge to say that out loud. Not trusting myself to speak, I merely shook my head.

“…Then they succeeded…” he mumbled cryptically, turning aside.

“Excuse me?” I narrowed my eyes. I think my natural defenses were kicking in—there was something suspicious about this guy, and I decided that I didn’t like it. My hand strayed to Critter’s Quick Ball, ready to battle if he got on my nerves any further. The boy’s wolf-thing must have noticed the motion, as it suddenly bared its teeth with a vicious snarl. I hate to admit it, but the sight of those teeth had me freezing up in fear again. But why was I so [i]intimidated[i] by this thing? I admit that it was fierce looking, yet…

The wolf lowered its snout to the ground and began sniffing about. Again, it fixed its eyes on me and let out another growl.

“You have something of mine,” its Trainer concluded. “Hand it over.”

“What?” I rose to my full height. “I do not! How could I—?”

“The Unovan PokéDex,” he cut me off impatiently, holding out his hand. “Give it back. Now.”

I took a step back, suddenly remembering. The device I had found in Route 2… I had almost forgotten about it! I had meant to drop it off in Navi town, but I had been so caught up in finding battles that I… It entirely slipped my mind. If it was truly Fall now, then this guy must have been looking for it for weeks.

Still, I wasn’t sure if I believed this guy’s story. I looked at him distrustfully as I asked, “How do I know that it’s really yours?”

He returned my suspicious glare without flinching. “Check it. There should be 156 Pokémon registered.”

I didn’t move for a while, engaging the stranger in a staring contest. His wolf-thing growled, reminding me of my situation. With sluggish, careful motions, I took off my backpack and dug through it for the troublesome PokéDex. Giving the guy a quick glare before opening it, I checked to see the number registered in it. Sure enough… it was 156.

“How did you know?” I grumbled disdainfully.

His face was expressionless as he stated, “I kept count of all the Pokémon I captured.”

I looked at him incredulously. “You captured all of those?”

The corner of his mouth twitched. “That’s nothing… compared to someone else I know…” Sobering quickly, he held his hand out again.

I held the device closer. “Tell me who you are—then maybe I’ll give it back.”

His expression seemed to darken. “I’m a Trainer. That’s all you need to know.”

The wolf suddenly lunged forward, hurling towards me with its mouth wide open. Freya and Blaze gave shouts of alarm, but before any of us could react, the wolf jumped at me. My heart stopped, expecting those fangs to pierce through my flesh, but to my surprise the creature grabbed the PokeDex right out of my hands. Quick as shadow, the wolf spun and returned to its master’s side.

The stranger coolly took the device from his Pokémon’s mouth. “We’re done here, Fenrir,” he scratched between its ears before turning his back to me. The duo slipped back into the forest.

“H-hey!” I finally snapped out of my shock. Disregarding my earlier fears, I started forward. “I’m not finished with you! Get back here!”

Though I chased him into the forest, I couldn’t see any sign of the boy… Blaze and Freya caught up with me, looking worried. I scanned my surroundings, but it was clear—I had lost him.

I clenched my fists, feeling shaky from this encounter. That boy knew me… For some reason, that thought left me troubled rather than hopeful… I hated feeling so left in the dark. Who was he? How did he know me? What had he been talking about? One question, however, haunted me more than anything else:

Who am I?
Official's Post

Before you can ponder your recent encounter too much, you hear a growling sound slowly getting louder. Could that wolf thing be back?! Blaze steps in front of you protectively.

Something small and grey lunges at Blaze. It looks uncannily like the wolf from earlier, but much smaller. Blaze dodges the attack easily and turns to face the newcomer. Why is it so agitated?!

Wild Poochyena has challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party: Gallade, Cinccino, Ariados, Pichu, Skorupi.
Currently: searching for pokemon..again.

Several days have passed since the Miasma Incident, and once again, Zetsu finds himself back on Route 3, searching for another Ralts...

"Hmm.... it's been a while since i've seen such luscious greenery!" he thought to himself, sitting against a tree...

Zetsu lys there peacefully, beginning to drift off to sleep, still slightly exhausted from what happened a short while ago, in that black mist....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Party: Gallade, Cinccino, Ariados, Pichu, Skorupi.
Currently: searching for pokemon..again.

Several days have passed since the Miasma Incident, and once again, Zetsu finds himself back on Route 3, searching for another Ralts...

"Hmm.... it's been a while since i've seen such luscious greenery!" he thought to himself, sitting against a tree...

Zetsu lys there peacefully, beginning to drift off to sleep, still slightly exhausted from what happened a short while ago, in that black mist....
Official's Post

One Ralts isn't good enough for you, you need TWO! Nevermind that they're the rarest Pokemon on the route or that you could spend weeks searching for one. That Ralts shall be yours!!! Eventually...

Not yet, though. A Poochyena jumps from the bushes and begins to growl at you as you sleep. When you don't stir, it nudges you with its nose. Finally, it takes an experimental bite of your leg. Ouch. Are you awake now?!

Wild Poochyena appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Curious.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: catchin me a dark 'mon

Zetsu wakes up abruptly, and notices the Poochyena nibbling on his leg, then jumps to his feet and grabs one of his pokeballs.

"Fight, Skorupi!"

skorupi appears on the ground in a flash of red light, flexing his pincers and tail, eager to battle.

Poochyena proceeds to run up to Skorupi, bracing for a tackle attack. Skorupi gets pushed back a bit, but he still has alot of stamina with him.

"Skorupi, counter with bug bite!"

skorupi charges in and starts nubbling back at Poochyena, seeing it struggle to stay on it's legs.

"Super effective!" Zetsu acclaims, before he makes his last attack..

Poochyena turns it's back to Skorupi, and starts kicking dirt at him..

"Oh, no it's Sand Attack! get out of there!" Zetsu shouted, watching as Skorupi tried to shake the sand off him.

"Skorupi quick, Accupressure!"

Skorupi started to relax his muscles, then hitting a random nerve with his tail...

*BOOM!* Skorupi then closes his eyes, and charges through the sand... "Alright, Accuracy boost! Now use poison Fang!"

Skorupi charged in and dug his fangs into Poochyena, with his poison drenched fangs.

"This is it! Pokeball, Go!"

Zetsu threw a pokeball at Poochyena, watching as the pokemon was absorbed into the pokeball..

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-29-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:18 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Before you can ponder your recent encounter too much, you hear a growling sound slowly getting louder. Could that wolf thing be back?! Blaze steps in front of you protectively.

Something small and grey lunges at Blaze. It looks uncannily like the wolf from earlier, but much smaller. Blaze dodges the attack easily and turns to face the newcomer. Why is it so agitated?!

Wild Poochyena has challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!

Team:
Currently: Attempting capture

I took a step back, startled by the wild Pokemon’s sudden appearance—and feeling uneasy about its resemblance to the mysterious Trainer’s Pokemon…

The dog lunged again with its teeth bared. Blaze deftly blocked the attack by catching the thing by its head and pushing it back to the ground. The Charmeleon glanced at me, anticipating a command. I shook myself from my stupor, erasing the memory of my encounter from my mind—if but temporarily. I had to focus on the problem at hand—this wild Pokémon attack.

Shaking off Blaze’s claws, the grey wolf-pup leapt at my Pokémon. This time, he succeeded in clamping his jaws around Blaze’s wrist. The Charmeleon cried out in pain.

“Blaze!” I gasped. Get your act together, I sharply scolded myself. Tightening my focus, I gave a quick command, “Fire Fang!”

Blaze lifted his arm—along with the dog—and sank his own teeth into the deranged mutt. However, fire licked at his teeth; the moment they were buried in its fur, smoke started rising. The dog let out a pained cry and promptly released Blaze, who in turn flung it away with a twist of his head.

Leaves crackled as the creature landed hard; however, it was not down and out. Snarling, it shot Blaze a glare as it rose back onto its feet. The fur on its back was singed black where Blaze had had a hold on him.

What was up with this thing? I wondered uneasily. I couldn’t understand why it was so bent on challenging us—unless… Was it covering for that mysterious Trainer? But why? It looked fairly wild to me, although it did resemble that wolf-thing… I wasn’t sure what was going on, but the recent encounter got me thinking. Biting my lip, I pulled out my C-gear.

I had discovered with some of my battles with other Trainers that this C-gear had a PokéDex integrated into it. I turned to that now, letting the system identify the wild Pokémon for me.

Poochyena
The Bite Pokémon
Dark Type
A Pokemon with a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted.

Persistent, huh? I mused. I guess that explains why it was still after us. But why was it after us in the first place? Why were we its “chosen” pray?

The Poochyena barked harshly and started racing towards Blaze once again. It seemed ready to launch another Bite attack—but this time, we were ready.

“Blaze, Dragon Rage!”

The Charmeleon took a step forward and opened his jaws, letting a stream of blue and yellow fire towards the charging wolf pup. Its eyes widened in surprise, but it was too late for it to change course. Though it hit the brakes, it barreled right into the fire. It skidded across the forest floor, sliding through Blaze’s attack before coming to a stop before the reptile’s feet. Smoke rose from its fur, and it looked pretty dazed.

I knew that if I was going to stop this thing from chasing us, I had to catch it. Seeing my chance, I dug through my bag and pulled out a red and white Poke Ball.

“Watch out, Blaze,” I warned before tossing the capsule at the downed Poochyena.

Old 11-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Attempting capture

I took a step back, startled by the wild Pokemon’s sudden appearance—and feeling uneasy about its resemblance to the mysterious Trainer’s Pokemon…

The dog lunged again with its teeth bared. Blaze deftly blocked the attack by catching the thing by its head and pushing it back to the ground. The Charmeleon glanced at me, anticipating a command. I shook myself from my stupor, erasing the memory of my encounter from my mind—if but temporarily. I had to focus on the problem at hand—this wild Pokémon attack.

Shaking off Blaze’s claws, the grey wolf-pup leapt at my Pokémon. This time, he succeeded in clamping his jaws around Blaze’s wrist. The Charmeleon cried out in pain.

“Blaze!” I gasped. Get your act together, I sharply scolded myself. Tightening my focus, I gave a quick command, “Fire Fang!”

Blaze lifted his arm—along with the dog—and sank his own teeth into the deranged mutt. However, fire licked at his teeth; the moment they were buried in its fur, smoke started rising. The dog let out a pained cry and promptly released Blaze, who in turn flung it away with a twist of his head.

Leaves crackled as the creature landed hard; however, it was not down and out. Snarling, it shot Blaze a glare as it rose back onto its feet. The fur on its back was singed black where Blaze had had a hold on him.

What was up with this thing? I wondered uneasily. I couldn’t understand why it was so bent on challenging us—unless… Was it covering for that mysterious Trainer? But why? It looked fairly wild to me, although it did resemble that wolf-thing… I wasn’t sure what was going on, but the recent encounter got me thinking. Biting my lip, I pulled out my C-gear.

I had discovered with some of my battles with other Trainers that this C-gear had a PokéDex integrated into it. I turned to that now, letting the system identify the wild Pokémon for me.

Poochyena
The Bite Pokémon
Dark Type
A Pokemon with a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted.

Persistent, huh? I mused. I guess that explains why it was still after us. But why was it after us in the first place? Why were we its “chosen” pray?

The Poochyena barked harshly and started racing towards Blaze once again. It seemed ready to launch another Bite attack—but this time, we were ready.

“Blaze, Dragon Rage!”

The Charmeleon took a step forward and opened his jaws, letting a stream of blue and yellow fire towards the charging wolf pup. Its eyes widened in surprise, but it was too late for it to change course. Though it hit the brakes, it barreled right into the fire. It skidded across the forest floor, sliding through Blaze’s attack before coming to a stop before the reptile’s feet. Smoke rose from its fur, and it looked pretty dazed.

I knew that if I was going to stop this thing from chasing us, I had to catch it. Seeing my chance, I dug through my bag and pulled out a red and white Poke Ball.

“Watch out, Blaze,” I warned before tossing the capsule at the downed Poochyena.

Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Ball continues to shake
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Oh no! the ball opened! Poochyena growls and runs off.

Party:
Currently: catchin me a dark 'mon

Zetsu wakes up abruptly, and notices the Poochyena nibbling on his leg, then jumps to his feet and grabs one of his pokeballs.

"Fight, Skorupi!"

skorupi appears on the ground in a flash of red light, flexing his pincers and tail, eager to battle.

Poochyena proceeds to run up to Skorupi, bracing for a tackle attack. Skorupi gets pushed back a bit, but he still has alot of stamina with him.

"Skorupi, counter with bug bite!"

skorupi charges in and starts nubbling back at Poochyena, seeing it struggle to stay on it's legs.

"Super effective!" Zetsu acclaims, before he makes his last attack..

Poochyena turns it's back to Skorupi, and starts kicking dirt at him..

"Oh, no it's Sand Attack! get out of there!" Zetsu shouted, watching as Skorupi tried to shake the sand off him.

"Skorupi quick, Accupressure!"

Skorupi started to relax his muscles, then hitting a random nerve with his tail...

*BOOM!* Skorupi then closes his eyes, and charges through the sand... "Alright, Accuracy boost! Now use poison Fang!"

Skorupi charged in and dug his fangs into Poochyena, with his poison drenched fangs.

"This is it! Pokeball, Go!"

Zetsu threw a pokeball at Poochyena, watching as the pokemon was absorbed into the pokeball..

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Ball continues to shake
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Ball stops as the capture is complete.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-29-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Long story short, it got a way

Team:
Currently: jlkd;jalkjsdf;kajsd;fkja;sdlkfj;

It escaped?

…I know I was only trying to catch it to defend myself, but I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed. It would have been nice to add another member to our team. Had I done something wrong? What more could I have done? I felt a blow to my pride.

Sighing, I turned my back to the scene of the battle. “Come on, Blaze… Freya… Let’s keep going…”

_______
Spoiler:
(You’re at least 80% positive this is da Vinci’s work…)

Old 11-30-2012, 02:00 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir!

Zetsu walked up, and picked up the pokeball, with a grin on his face...

"Hell yes, Poochyena is caught!"

He looked over at Skorupi, and gave him a pat on the head, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Well done Skorupi! now we have out 6 pokemon for now, time to raise!"

Zetsu returns Skorupi to his pokeball, and attatches Poochyena to his belt. Now all that was left, was to find one last, elusive ralts.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! Pt2

Several hours have passed since he caught Poochyena, and not a single pokemon had been found. it was as if the pokemon were all deeper in the forest, so Zetsu stretched out his arms, and headed deeper into the forests of route 3.

The vines covered most of the trees here, leaf litter was scattered across the floor like carpet, and the fresh scent of nature was growing stronger....

"Ahhh.... this scent smells really nice... i could live here forever~" he thought to himself, before coming to a clearing, and taking a short break.

Nightfall was approaching, the sounds of bug pokemon chirping away was getting louder and louder. As Zetsu looked up at the night sky, he could see the starts clearly now, and Zetsu was getting alittle tired, as was his pokemon.

Zetsu rests his back against a tree stump, and gently drifts off to sleep, wondering what the next day will bring him...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:

Team:
Currently: jlkd;jalkjsdf;kajsd;fkja;sdlkfj;

It escaped?

…I know I was only trying to catch it to defend myself, but I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed. It would have been nice to add another member to our team. Had I done something wrong? What more could I have done? I felt a blow to my pride.

Sighing, I turned my back to the scene of the battle. “Come on, Blaze… Freya… Let’s keep going…”

_______
Spoiler:
(You’re at least 80% positive this is da Vinci’s work…)
Official's Post:

Don't think of it as failure; you are merely going down another path. Let's focus on what's important here - your memory. Ease off on all of the head-banging of the 'keyboard' (I don't know what that is, it's not like we type our journeys and upload them to a forum, right?), it can't be good for that ol' noodle of yours.

It appears Mr Narrator has lost his noodle.

Your Pokemon could sense the disappointment in your voice. You blamed yourself, but they couldn't help but feel even an inkling of responsibility. Were they not strong enough? Could they have done better? Your Charmeleon furrowed its brow at the thought, the flame on its tail decreasing in ferocity. It had just evolved. Why hadn't it nabbed that Poochyena?

You trundle onward through the thick overgrowth of the forest. You are certain, as you travel, that eyes gaze upon you from every nook, every angle, every cranny of the Eternity Forest. All a dark reminder of the failure, the shame, the crushing defeat you had just endured. One can imagine that the burning desire to enslave every Arceus-darned creature in this woodland must be intense. Would you give in to such thoughts?

Blaze tugs at your arm. Trying to shake you from your thoughts, he points eastward into the forest. He appears to be sensing the presence of something rather unusual from within the forest - it must be the natural instinct of the Pokemon. Whatever it is, its appearance in this location is unusual. You witness a small clearing in the trees. Leading into this, a narrow path surrounded with some of the most beautiful looking flowers of all varieties trails into the clearing. Freya swoops on ahead as Blaze scampers after her, the flames from his tail licking his surroundings and lighting the way in the dusky passageway. Whatever was past the trees certainly aroused excitement in your Pokemon. Deciding it was in your best interest to enquire into this new-found enthusiasm, you follow your Pokemon pals.

The passageway is relatively short. To your surprise, the path bursts into an open field, ending the gloomy darkness of Route 3 that had encapsulated you for quite a while. Thick forests, presumably still Route 3, surround this quiet area of land. It appears your Pokemon have ran to the middle of this place - in the distance you can see odd wooden and metal structures.

Your Pokemon have gathered around three large bells.

They are looking eagerly at them. Blaze, in particular, is glaring at them with certainty.

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! Pt2

Several hours have passed since he caught Poochyena, and not a single pokemon had been found. it was as if the pokemon were all deeper in the forest, so Zetsu stretched out his arms, and headed deeper into the forests of route 3.

The vines covered most of the trees here, leaf litter was scattered across the floor like carpet, and the fresh scent of nature was growing stronger....

"Ahhh.... this scent smells really nice... i could live here forever~" he thought to himself, before coming to a clearing, and taking a short break.

Nightfall was approaching, the sounds of bug pokemon chirping away was getting louder and louder. As Zetsu looked up at the night sky, he could see the starts clearly now, and Zetsu was getting alittle tired, as was his pokemon.

Zetsu rests his back against a tree stump, and gently drifts off to sleep, wondering what the next day will bring him...
Official's Post:

"Johnny"

You are awoken by a 'small boy wearing mainly orange clothing accompanied by a Geodude'.

"Quick!" he screams in your face, shoving the Geodude in front of your eyes. "Catch that Rock Pokemon over there!" The boy points into the area behind where you are resting. Will you turn and look?

Last edited by Etymology; 12-01-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! Pt3

Zetsu slowly awakens, to see a boy poking him, shoving a Geodude onto him...

"What do you want me to do with this Geodude?" He asks him, while placing the Geodude on the ground.

Zetsu turned his head towards the small cluster of rocks behind him, and that's when he saw a pokemon emerge... Zetsu brasp his hand on one of his pokeballs, ready to battle..

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! Pt3

Zetsu slowly awakens, to see a boy poking him, shoving a Geodude onto him...

"What do you want me to do with this Geodude?" He asks him, while placing the Geodude on the ground.

Zetsu turned his head towards the small cluster of rocks behind him, and that's when he saw a pokemon emerge... Zetsu brasp his hand on one of his pokeballs, ready to battle..
Official's Post:

Thief

Whilst you had your back turned, the young boy leaps for your backpack, rummaging through to find your collection of stars. He nabs 5 of them from your possession.

"Haha! What a sucker! Hook, line and sinker!" You glare confused at the small boy. He begins to remove pieces of his clothing to reveal an odd leather jackets and red trousers. He wipes the hair away from his head to reveal a gleaming bald dome. He tosses the wig at you, laughing. "See you around, noob."

The man runs away. You gaze towards the Geodude that he had left behind.

"Voltorb."

What a strange sounding Geo- VOLTORB?

The arms attached to the spherical body fall off. Looks like the thief did a pretty poor costume job with this one. Staring back at you are two curious, white eyes. The eyes soon furrow, however. I expect you know what's happening next.

The orb-like Pokemon releases a wave of energy, exploding. The blast knocks you back several feet, slamming your body into the tree that you were previously resting upon.

The Voltorb disappeared!
Old 12-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: ....... Uhh... =/

Zetsu falls to the ground, absolutely dumbfounded by what just transpired. He thought he was doing the right thing by "helping" but instead was tricked himself. Zetsu felt a small wave of anger rush over him, his eyes fading out, the anger building up inside him..

"This is the last time i help some hapless stranger, these people have no dignity what-so-ever...."

Zetsu washed himself by the nearby pond, a little further into the forest, then proceeded to keep searching for his ever elusive pokemon, now wide away from the.....annoying event that just occured....

High, Low, in trees, under fallen trees. Zetsu continued searching, determined no to leave this forest untill he's caught what he came here to capture. He continues heading north into the forest, untill he hits a blockade of rocks, seperating him from the northern edge of the forest, and decides to head west, eager not to stop searching, for however long it takes.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: Investigating bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Don't think of it as failure; you are merely going down another path. Let's focus on what's important here - your memory. Ease off on all of the head-banging of the 'keyboard' (I don't know what that is, it's not like we type our journeys and upload them to a forum, right?), it can't be good for that ol' noodle of yours.

It appears Mr Narrator has lost his noodle.

Your Pokemon could sense the disappointment in your voice. You blamed yourself, but they couldn't help but feel even an inkling of responsibility. Were they not strong enough? Could they have done better? Your Charmeleon furrowed its brow at the thought, the flame on its tail decreasing in ferocity. It had just evolved. Why hadn't it nabbed that Poochyena?

You trundle onward through the thick overgrowth of the forest. You are certain, as you travel, that eyes gaze upon you from every nook, every angle, every cranny of the Eternity Forest. All a dark reminder of the failure, the shame, the crushing defeat you had just endured. One can imagine that the burning desire to enslave every Arceus-darned creature in this woodland must be intense. Would you give in to such thoughts?

Blaze tugs at your arm. Trying to shake you from your thoughts, he points eastward into the forest. He appears to be sensing the presence of something rather unusual from within the forest - it must be the natural instinct of the Pokemon. Whatever it is, its appearance in this location is unusual. You witness a small clearing in the trees. Leading into this, a narrow path surrounded with some of the most beautiful looking flowers of all varieties trails into the clearing. Freya swoops on ahead as Blaze scampers after her, the flames from his tail licking his surroundings and lighting the way in the dusky passageway. Whatever was past the trees certainly aroused excitement in your Pokemon. Deciding it was in your best interest to enquire into this new-found enthusiasm, you follow your Pokemon pals.

The passageway is relatively short. To your surprise, the path bursts into an open field, ending the gloomy darkness of Route 3 that had encapsulated you for quite a while. Thick forests, presumably still Route 3, surround this quiet area of land. It appears your Pokemon have ran to the middle of this place - in the distance you can see odd wooden and metal structures.

Your Pokemon have gathered around three large bells.

They are looking eagerly at them. Blaze, in particular, is glaring at them with certainty.
Gee, you sure know how to cheer me up, don't ya?

Mr. Narrator has, indeed, lost his noodle. But I think I found that out somewhere between the rampaging Electivire and the near-arrest. Still, good to have you back. I think.

I wandered up to the bells, awestruck. What on earth could these be doing here? This was the middle of the forest—as far as I could tell, there was nothing here. No houses. No people. No civilization. Just open space. It was nice to be back out in the sunshine again, but I had to wonder what was with this place.

But the bells… I walked up to the one in the middle and let my hand rest on the cold medal. They had a certain charm to them; beautiful, almost. I couldn’t tell how long it had been here, but I assumed that it must have been here for quite some time. I had the sudden urge to ring it, curious to hear the sound they would make.

I glanced over to my Pokemon, intrigued by their behavior. Did they know this place? If so… what did they expect me to do? Maybe they wanted me to ring it? Well, I didn’t see any harm in it, plus I was very curious to hear its chime. I gave the middle bell a good push and waited for the song it would sing.

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-01-2012 at 05:25 AM.