Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Route 5
Tiny looking at Craig with rage
Tiny says to Craig that this place is currently off limts to him and has five seconds to leave or else he will be in pain
Official's Post:



Craig

"Oh yeah?" Craig yells at you, throwing his Tyrogue a few yards in front of your feet. The Fighting-Type front flips and lands stylishly in front of you. It looks eager to fight. "I'm Johto's finest Pokeathlete! I'll show you who's really going to be in pain!"

YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN A TRAINER BATTLE.

You must select one move to attack the foe with. Your success in battle will depend on the move you pick. You do not need to describe the attack. Alternatively, you may choose to run and flee. Who knows what'll happen if you do, though?


Athlete Craig would like to battle!
~Sending out Tyrogue


Athlete Craig sent out Tyrogue!
"Tyrogue, use Fake Out!"
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:



Craig

"Oh yeah?" Craig yells at you, throwing his Tyrogue a few yards in front of your feet. The Fighting-Type front flips and lands stylishly in front of you. It looks eager to fight. "I'm Johto's finest Pokeathlete! I'll show you who's really going to be in pain!"

YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN A TRAINER BATTLE.

You must select one move to attack the foe with. Your success in battle will depend on the move you pick. You do not need to describe the attack. Alternatively, you may choose to run and flee. Who knows what'll happen if you do, though?


Athlete Craig would like to battle!
~Sending out Tyrogue


Athlete Craig sent out Tyrogue!
"Tyrogue, use Fake Out!"
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Route 5
Tiny Battling Craig
Tiny sent out Pigd
Pigd used Brave Bird
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 12-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Route 5
Tiny Battling Craig
Tiny sent out Pigd
Pigd used Brave Bird
Official's Post:

BATTLE:


~Using Fake Out

VS


~Using Brave Bird

Craig's Tyrogue immediately springs forward to attack your Pidgeotto. It stretches its arms out wide and claps them both together outside of the bird-like Pokemon's face. The Pidgeotto, stunned and confused, squawks before returning to its ball. The Tyrogue, successful in the battle, steps back to its trainer with pride. It pulls out a trophy from Craig's bag and waves it in the air at you, taunting your defeat.

"Cockiness does you no good my friend!" he laughs at you, walking up to you and pinching 10 stars from you. "Thanks for the battle...and the money!"

He walks away from your camp as requested. The Tyrogue sticks a flat tongue out at you before following his master.

Last edited by Etymology; 12-02-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:51 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

BATTLE:


~Using Fake Out

VS


~Using Brave Bird

Craig's Tyrogue immediately springs forward to attack your Pidgeotto. It stretches its arms out wide and claps them both together outside of the bird-like Pokemon's face. The Pidgeotto, stunned and confused, squawks before returning to its ball. The Tyrogue, successful in the battle, steps back to its trainer with pride. It pulls out a trophy from Craig's bag and waves it in the air at you, taunting your defeat.

"Cockiness does you no good my friend!" he laughs at you, walking up to you and pinching 10 stars from you. "Thanks for the battle...and the money!"

He walks away from your camp as requested. The Tyrogue sticks a flat tongue out at you before following his master.
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Route 5
Tiny tell Spookey to use Shadow Ball at Craig and Goldey to use waterfall on Tyrogue
Then he lets Pigd out to use whirlwind on them both which sends them flying of a cliff and Craig dies from the fall

Tiny then walks away from the seen of the battle and heads to a new area to let his pokemon play

Stay tuned
Does Craig survive (No he doesn't)
Will Eveevee Return
Will Wolfe go on a muderin spree
Will Seedot ever get a bigger part
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 12-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Route 5
Tiny tell Spookey to use Shadow Ball at Craig and Goldey to use waterfall on Tyrogue
Then he lets Pigd out to use whirlwind on them both which sends them flying of a cliff and Craig dies from the fall

Tiny then walks away from the seen of the battle and heads to a new area to let his pokemon play

Stay tuned
Does Craig survive (No he doesn't)
Will Eveevee Return
Will Wolfe go on a muderin spree
Will Seedot ever get a bigger part
Official's Post:

Suddenly, your PokeGear begins to bleep. You open it to find an ominous message has been left.

"Your disregard for the lives of other people and Pokemon have struck the wonders of Celestia as irresponsible and criminal. Let it be known that as a region we will not stand for such injustice. This will be your final warning and a reminder of what's to come should you choose to disobey.

That is all."


You stow your PokeGear in your pocket, wondering what on earth that was about. Suddenly, the skies turn dark and thundery and the rain begins to pour down on you. You hear the sound of thunder in the distance. Brother lightning would soon follow.

An electrical crack charged down from the sky and zapped one of your Poke Balls. Surprisingly, you were left unhurt. But what about your squad?

You tried your Poochyena's Poke Ball. Unusable. Completely unusable.

Poochyena cannot be sent out of its Poke Ball, in-journey or in-battle (on-line or otherwise) until you reach a town or city and get the Poke Ball fixed.

The weather clears as swiftly as it came.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:22 AM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Suddenly, your PokeGear begins to bleep. You open it to find an ominous message has been left.

"Your disregard for the lives of other people and Pokemon have struck the wonders of Celestia as irresponsible and criminal. Let it be known that as a region we will not stand for such injustice. This will be your final warning and a reminder of what's to come should you choose to disobey.

That is all."


You stow your PokeGear in your pocket, wondering what on earth that was about. Suddenly, the skies turn dark and thundery and the rain begins to pour down on you. You hear the sound of thunder in the distance. Brother lightning would soon follow.

An electrical crack charged down from the sky and zapped one of your Poke Balls. Surprisingly, you were left unhurt. But what about your squad?

You tried your Poochyena's Poke Ball. Unusable. Completely unusable.

Poochyena cannot be sent out of its Poke Ball, in-journey or in-battle (on-line or otherwise) until you reach a town or city and get the Poke Ball fixed.

The weather clears as swiftly as it came.
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Leaving Route 5 for Route 7
Tiny looks at the pokeball and, goes to Wolfe and says to him
"You're locked out off your pokeball. I will get it fixed onces we get to the nexy city."
Tiny then returns all his other pokemon and then walks with Wolfe to the exit of Route 5 and the entrences to Route 7
Well lets go.

Will Tiny care about the phone call?
Will Wolfe get his pokeball fixed?
Will seedot get a bigger role?
Will Eveevee return?
Stay tuned next time.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 5 from Zenith Town.

you wonder what sick haps await you here.
you wonder if maybe you'll breeze through this route like you did the past 3.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 5 from Zenith Town.

you wonder what sick haps await you here.
you wonder if maybe you'll breeze through this route like you did the past 3.

Official's Post

You walk down Route 5 unsure if anything exciting will happen. The thought itself seems to be a wish in of itself for something adventurous. You stop and listen....


Nothing.


The sound of silence fills the air. You sigh and continue on your path. After walking for a bit you finally hear something. The sound is coming from off in the distance...do you try and explore risking getting a little mud on your shoes or do you continue on your boring safe path
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You walk down Route 5 unsure if anything exciting will happen. The thought itself seems to be a wish in of itself for something adventurous. You stop and listen....


Nothing.


The sound of silence fills the air. You sigh and continue on your path. After walking for a bit you finally hear something. The sound is coming from off in the distance...do you try and explore risking getting a little mud on your shoes or do you continue on your boring safe path

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Listening.

suddenly, you hear a sound off in the distance.
you are literally unable to describe this sound. the sound has no distinctive features...it's just a sound...coming from somewhere not too far away.
you have no idea what to expect should you follow the noise...so you continue on your safe, boring path.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Listening.

suddenly, you hear a sound off in the distance.
you are literally unable to describe this sound. the sound has no distinctive features...it's just a sound...coming from somewhere not too far away.
you have no idea what to expect should you follow the noise...so you continue on your safe, boring path.

Official's Post

Oh, how boring! The sound dies down as you continue walking. But suddenly it starts getting breezy. You look up, but the clouds are drifting along at a leisurely pace... The leaves around you are rustling madly though. How strange! The wind picks up, howling its way fiercely through the trees. It tears wildly at your clothes. Suddenly something flies across the path. Is that...? Yes, another one... and another. Small pod-like Pokemon are being flung across the path in front of you.

Eventually the wind dies down again. You watch as the Seedot - for you can now see them clearly - scurry back across the path from where they came from. Despite their strange journey through the air they seem to be coo-ing happily.

One of them notices you and stops. "Seed? Seedot!" It calls, tilting its massive head-body to one side curiously.


Wild Seedot appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 12-19-2012, 04:25 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Oh, how boring! The sound dies down as you continue walking. But suddenly it starts getting breezy. You look up, but the clouds are drifting along at a leisurely pace... The leaves around you are rustling madly though. How strange! The wind picks up, howling its way fiercely through the trees. It tears wildly at your clothes. Suddenly something flies across the path. Is that...? Yes, another one... and another. Small pod-like Pokemon are being flung across the path in front of you.

Eventually the wind dies down again. You watch as the Seedot - for you can now see them clearly - scurry back across the path from where they came from. Despite their strange journey through the air they seem to be coo-ing happily.

One of them notices you and stops. "Seed? Seedot!" It calls, tilting its massive head-body to one side curiously.


Wild Seedot appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Preparing for battle.

oh hey

sup lil man

oh jeez what
what are you
doing dude
no. stop that

you send out pansear
immediately.



okay, I know you don't have a name or anything yet, but here's the deal, what we're going to do is-



you know what just do what you want. I don't even care anymore

Seedot used Growth!
AHA, the seed poke doesnt stop from getting taller.

you watch as Pansear begins to strike with Fury Swipes. you count in your head, expecting him to strike two to five times, as is normal. but the swipes keep coming.



as the swipe onslaught continues, Seedot takes note and starts up Bide.
however, Pansear immediately follows up with Flame Burst, knocking the poor Seedot out. the force of the attack sends it rolling off.


you gaze down at the Pansear, reveling in its victory.
you slowly nod. "sweet, bro," you say as you return Sweet Bro. that is his name now.

you carry on.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 12-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Preparing for battle.

oh hey

sup lil man

oh jeez what
what are you
doing dude
no. stop that

you send out pansear
immediately.



okay, I know you don't have a name or anything yet, but here's the deal, what we're going to do is-



you know what just do what you want. I don't even care anymore

Seedot used Growth!
AHA, the seed poke doesnt stop from getting taller.

you watch as Pansear begins to strike with Fury Swipes. you count in your head, expecting him to strike two to five times, as is normal. but the swipes keep coming.



as the swipe onslaught continues, Seedot takes note and starts up Bide.
however, Pansear immediately follows up with Flame Burst, knocking the poor Seedot out. the force of the attack sends it rolling off.


you gaze down at the Pansear, reveling in its victory.
you slowly nod. "sweet, bro," you say as you return Sweet Bro. that is his name now.

you carry on.

Official's Post

Before you can advance too far, there is a rustling noise all around you. The breeze picks up again. Suddenly a huge, white monstrosity leaps out from the bushes behind you. It runs toward the fainted Seedot. It picks it up in its arms and begins to shake it slightly. The Seedot is out cold and makes no response.

The thing which you have now identified as Shiftry turns slowly towards you. It glares. You brace yourself for an attack.

It turns back to its baby Seedot and begins to cry and howl in distress. Its usual fierce expression has been teary eyes and a sad, gaping frown of disbelief. You big meanie.


(Sorry Shiftry, you still look creepy. I mean look at those feet, what the heck?!)

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 12-19-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 12-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Before you can advance too far, there is a rustling noise all around you. The breeze picks up again. Suddenly a huge, white monstrosity leaps out from the bushes behind you. It runs toward the fainted Seedot. It picks it up in its arms and begins to shake it slightly. The Seedot is out cold and makes no response.

The thing which you have now identified as Shiftry turns slowly towards you. It glares. You brace yourself for an attack.

It turns back to its baby Seedot and begins to cry and howl in distress. Its usual fierce expression has been teary eyes and a sad, gaping frown of disbelief. You big meanie.


(Sorry Shiftry, you still look creepy. I mean look at those feet, what the heck?!)

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Dealing with Shiftry.

you scratch your head, getting the feeling that things like this happen too easily...you mean, come on, a Pokemon as far evolved as a Shiftry should be familiar with this circle of life that goes on in this world. not even life, more like a circle of encountering, battling, and fainting.
Seedot's out cold for now, but it'll be good as day in a few minutes when it regains its bearings. so what's the deal?

regardless, you wonder if Mama Shiftry was taking her kids to their first day of PokeKindergarten or something. you doubt that's a thing but you're sure the situation's something along those lines.

you rummage through your belongings, picking out a Potion. you hold it up and slowly walk over to the unconscious Seedot. you reach over tentatively, bracing yourself in case Shiftry lashes out, and give the Seedot a few sprays. you slowly walk back as the spray takes its effect.

"look dude," you say, "sorry your PokeBaby got hurt in our battle. everything good now?"

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Dealing with Shiftry.

you scratch your head, getting the feeling that things like this happen too easily...you mean, come on, a Pokemon as far evolved as a Shiftry should be familiar with this circle of life that goes on in this world. not even life, more like a circle of encountering, battling, and fainting.
Seedot's out cold for now, but it'll be good as day in a few minutes when it regains its bearings. so what's the deal?

regardless, you wonder if Mama Shiftry was taking her kids to their first day of PokeKindergarten or something. you doubt that's a thing but you're sure the situation's something along those lines.

you rummage through your belongings, picking out a Potion. you hold it up and slowly walk over to the unconscious Seedot. you reach over tentatively, bracing yourself in case Shiftry lashes out, and give the Seedot a few sprays. you slowly walk back as the spray takes its effect.

"look dude," you say, "sorry your PokeBaby got hurt in our battle. everything good now?"


Official's Post

You pause for a moment after spraying the seedot. To avoid any drama you take a few steps back giving the Shiftry some room to look over its baby. A few moments pass and the little seedot starts to get up. The Shiftry still not happy to see you picks up its baby and heads back into the woods.

You take a deep breath glad that you didnt have to fight off an angry mother Shiftry. Now what you wonder? Time to get on the path or maybe head deeper in to find some pokemon ?
Do you go back to the path or head deeper into the Route 5?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You pause for a moment after spraying the seedot. To avoid any drama you take a few steps back giving the Shiftry some room to look over its baby. A few moments pass and the little seedot starts to get up. The Shiftry still not happy to see you picks up its baby and heads back into the woods.

You take a deep breath glad that you didnt have to fight off an angry mother Shiftry. Now what you wonder? Time to get on the path or maybe head deeper in to find some pokemon ?
Do you go back to the path or head deeper into the Route 5?

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 5.

you check the time on your heads-up display. you can see the next route not too far ahead.
you decide it's time to go.


Leaving Route 5 for Route 7.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com