Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Sirius City

SIRIUS CITY
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 2 hours.

Description
Sirius is the city of opposites: a beachside city with a strange mix of resorts and skyscrapers. The head office of a major Pokemon-based corporation can be found here: PokeGen. Residents are either very driven business people or have a laid back, carefree attitude. Eventide Beach nearby is host to many surfing competitions and events. Business conferences are often held here and many visitors are from different regions and even countries.

Landmarks
Sirius City Gym
The third gym of the Celestia region. The leader favours Water and Bug-type Pokemon. Certified trainers receive the Essence Badge.

PokeGen HQ

PokeMart
A small, square shop with a blue roof. PokeBalls and other useful items can be purchased inside.

Wild Pokemon
?

Items
?

Navigation
North
----------
West
Eventide
Beach
East
Route 8
South
----------

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-17-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Sirius City

Trainer: 'The Sender [Eti Molo form]'
Party:

[Pleasant | Mortull | QueenBee | Waterlog | DuctTape | BigSofty]
In Storage:
Currently: Entering Sirius City.

Terrorising skyscrapers hung overhead the warming city of Sirius. People of all different varieties and personalities lived here. A rather fitting place for a person who wished to continue undetected. The Sender had a very clear mission in mind and as such he had no time for trivial games such as holiday resorts, the beach or a Pokemon gym. No. He was here strictly on business.

The Sender strolled into the city ominously. He looked around curiously; it was clear he was trying to find a specific destination. Regardless, it was better to fit his new skin sooner rather than later. He debated whether or not he should introduce himself to Eti's, or rather his, Pokemon but decided against it. The more normal he acted the better, he thought.

"Here's the plan," he whispered to himself. "Infiltration."

The Sender was very aware that Sirius was home to one of the largest Pokemon-based corporations in the world - PokeGen. Very aware. Striding up into the building, he entered through the large door at the front. He looked for a front desk, walking to the middle of the room and softly whispering "hello?"

Entered Sirius City from Route 8.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Blaze|Pigchic|Masquero|
PC:
Currently: Sirius City!

I arrived in the bursting city, it was full of life! My first stop was the Mart, then I'd most certainly find Quinn's sister and challenge her. It was time for my third badge!

Leaving Route 8 and entering Sirius City.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:11 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: PokeGen HQ

I saw the sliding doors close in a large building. I had no idea who entered, but I was curious about the large building. I went up to the building. "PokeGen HQ" the sign read. I had no idea what it was or what it meant, but I was intrigued. I then opened the door for myself and saw Eti at the front desk!

"Eti! It's been too long!" I hugged him. He turned around with a menacing look. I was immediately intimidated. "Eti...? What's the matter?" I mumbled. He seemed puzzled. He just looked different. Like he didn't even know me. We stood there for a while, staring each other down. He then turned around and began his business like he had before. He was ignoring me. "...Eti." I whispered. He ignored the cry of his name. He was acting really strange. I forcefully turned his body around. "ETI." I screamed.

He never responded. 'What is his problem...?' I thought to myself. Volcano stared him down. There really was something different. I couldn't put my finger on it. Same Eti, same clothes, Pokemon, et cetera. No, this Eti was different. Like he had lost all memory until now and was terribly hateful about it. I don't know, I just brushed it off. I waited in line to see the front desk. I wanted to know what this place was before I ventured further up into the depths of the building.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 12-03-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Party:

PC:

I saw the sliding doors close in a large building. I had no idea who entered, but I was curious about the large building. I went up to the building. "PokeGen HQ" the sign read. I had no idea what it was or what it meant, but I was intrigued. I then opened the door for myself and saw Eti at the front desk!

"Eti! It's been too long!" I hugged him. He turned around with a menacing look. I was immediately intimidated. "Eti...? What's the matter?" I mumbled. He seemed puzzled. He just looked different. Like he didn't even know me. We stood there for a while, staring each other down. He then turned around and began his business like he had before. He was ignoring me. "...Eti." I whispered. He ignored the cry of his name. He was acting really strange. I forcefully turned his body around. "ETI." I screamed.

He never responded. 'What is his problem...?' I thought to myself. Volcano stared him down. There really was something different. I couldn't put my finger on it. Same Eti, same clothes, Pokemon, et cetera. No, this Eti was different. Like he had lost all memory until now and was terribly hateful about it. I don't know, I just brushed it off. I waited in line to see the front desk. I wanted to know what this place was before I ventured further up into the depths of the building.
Trainer: 'The Sender [Eti Molo form]'
Party:

[Pleasant | Mortull | QueenBee | Waterlog | DuctTape | BigSofty]
In Storage:
Currently: Lurking within PokeGen.

The Sender was not aware of who this strange creature was. Not that he cared. The rather generic-looking boy was just a nuisance, nothing more. Regardless, he had to shake him off somehow. Or at least get the pipsqueak to quieten down.

He shot him an intimidating glare. Was this what Eti Molo would do? The Sender, from his limited encounter with his host, had little knowledge of Eti's personality. The lack of information on Eti's ties to this boy also made it difficult to know how to act. Friend or rival? The Sender assumed that the hug must be a social convention to show affection. Friend. He hoped.

The Sender hushed the boy. "Look mortal. Quieten down."

The Sender hoped the words he picked were accurate in the context he was in. Regardless, he turned away to look at the front desk. The service here was terrible, he concluded.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:46 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

'Mortal? Whaaaat. There is something up with this. I'm sure of it now.' I thought to myself.

I looked at "Eti". I was surprised at his social stigma. "Did you hit your head or something dude?" I frowned. I followed him up through PokeGen. I was going to find out what was wrong if it meant missing my gym challenge. I'm sure he was after the badge as well. Quinn's sister was no where in sight, nor was the gym, so I might as well follow Eti.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:11 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Eventide Beach

I decided after sitting in a room for 6 days, it was about time to leave. Nothing really interesting was going on in Sirius anyways, so I might as well progress on my journey and come back later. The gym was closed and Quinn's sister was no where to be seen. The town became basically a somewhat useless and pointless place to stay in...I'd probably come back after visiting Equinox City.

Leaving Sirius City and entering Eventide Beach.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:45 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Sirius City
Tiny enter Sirius City with Eveevee and Wolfe runnig a head from Route 8.

Tiny chases Eveevee and Wolfe to the pokemart.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:28 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Sirius City
Tiny with Wolfe and Eveevee Leave Sirius City and go to evertide beach ot took them a few days to get there.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:31 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Sirius City
Tiny Enters Sirius with Wolfe and Eveevee beside him and they head to a pokemart to drop of Buizela and pick up Shellder.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:00 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Sirius City

Tiny leaves Sirius City with his pokemon and tells them we will be back as soon as we get the 2nd badge and we try and get the 3rd badge next time where are here.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Route 8
Well that wasn't fun at all.
Tiny Head to a Hotel and rents a room for a night.
As soon as Tiny goes into the room he has rented he lets out all his pokemon he has on him out of there pokeballs and then take his clothes and goes in the shower to wash and let his body rest for the time being.

Old 12-29-2012, 07:21 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Route 8
Tiny gets out of the shower and get all his pokemon and leaves the hotel and then leaves Sirius City.