Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Official's Post

The darkness clears up. Route 2 is now open for travel!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 12-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Logan 'Atlas' Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Need Sleep Nowz


Logan arrived at Route 2, coming from Route 1.

Logan read a small, little sign that said that Celestia's second route was his current location. OK, that was good. Now, to set up the tent...

He was sleepy, and his work with nailing the pegs in was subpar (and he nearly hit himself with the hammer). He put the tarp up, just in case, and returned his Pokemon to their PokeBalls, but the instant he pulled out the good old sleeping bag (sized just right for him), he could do no more. Tired from the day and last night, he immediately fell asleep the instant he got in the bag.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 12-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan 'Atlas' Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Need Sleep Nowz


Logan arrived at Route 2, coming from Route 1.

Logan read a small, little sign that said that Celestia's second route was his current location. OK, that was good. Now, to set up the tent...

He was sleepy, and his work with nailing the pegs in was subpar (and he nearly hit himself with the hammer). He put the tarp up, just in case, and returned his Pokemon to their PokeBalls, but the instant he pulled out the good old sleeping bag (sized just right for him), he could do no more. Tired from the day and last night, he immediately fell asleep the instant he got in the bag.
Official's Post:

You awake with the pitter-patter of rain pounding against your tent. What time was it? Night? Morning? It was difficult to tell. You clamber out of your tent to find that a little bag has been placed in front of its entrance.



Upon looking inside its contents, you find a small stone and a scrap of paper.



"To Do List"
Find Leaf Stone
Evolve Glomm

You are perplexed. Should you go in search of the owner?


Logan obtained a Leaf Stone!

Last edited by Etymology; 12-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You awake with the pitter-patter of rain pounding against your tent. What time was it? Night? Morning? It was difficult to tell. You clamber out of your tent to find that a little bag has been placed in front of its entrance.



Upon looking inside its contents, you find a small stone and a scrap of paper.



"To Do List"
Find Leaf Stone
Evolve Glomm

You are perplexed. Should you go in search of the owner?


Logan obtained a Leaf Stone!
Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
'Glomm?'


"...Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...Ugh..."

Logan got up. He wasn't too tired, meaning most likely he got in his designated sleeping, but what woke him was the pitter-patter of rain. Pitter-patter-pitter-patter-pitter-patter. It was loud. Thank Arceus he put up a Tarp. Regardless, he had a poncho (colored green) for such occasions. He slipped the Poncho on, and took a peek outside.

First thing he noticed: the route was muddy, definately so. That's why he wore boots, though. Second thing he noticed, the gray-ish sky where the rain decended from, which confirmed his less-tired state of mind in that it was morning (or mid-day). Third thing he noticed: a small bag, for small things, leaning on his tent. Which was odd. Was it for him?

Was it Unc's doing? He decided to search through the contents, hoping there was something confirming it-after all, he was definately capable of doing this, and it was one of his favorite ways of delivering packages.

Nope. All was in it was a 'To-Do list' and a Leaf Stone. What nailed it down as not being Unc was that the two things on the list were to find a Leaf stone (a small check mark was aside it) and 'Evolve Glomm.'

Glomm? What was Glomm?

This guy either mispelled 'Gloom,' or Glomm was a nickname. He couldn't really decide, both seemed likely. Either way, he wasn't going to keep the rather rare Leaf Stone (unless whoever owned Glomm was dead); he would return it, immediately.

First and foremost, he put the tent away. It took a quarter-hour, but soon, it was in his Over-the-shoulder bag again. He also took the smaller bag, returning the Leaf Stone and the To-Do list. He resumed treading the route, hoping good fortune graced him and finding the owner of 'Glomm' would not take too long.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
'Glomm?'


"...Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...Ugh..."

Logan got up. He wasn't too tired, meaning most likely he got in his designated sleeping, but what woke him was the pitter-patter of rain. Pitter-patter-pitter-patter-pitter-patter. It was loud. Thank Arceus he put up a Tarp. Regardless, he had a poncho (colored green) for such occasions. He slipped the Poncho on, and took a peek outside.

First thing he noticed: the route was muddy, definately so. That's why he wore boots, though. Second thing he noticed, the gray-ish sky where the rain decended from, which confirmed his less-tired state of mind in that it was morning (or mid-day). Third thing he noticed: a small bag, for small things, leaning on his tent. Which was odd. Was it for him?

Was it Unc's doing? He decided to search through the contents, hoping there was something confirming it-after all, he was definately capable of doing this, and it was one of his favorite ways of delivering packages.

Nope. All was in it was a 'To-Do list' and a Leaf Stone. What nailed it down as not being Unc was that the two things on the list were to find a Leaf stone (a small check mark was aside it) and 'Evolve Glomm.'

Glomm? What was Glomm?

This guy either mispelled 'Gloom,' or Glomm was a nickname. He couldn't really decide, both seemed likely. Either way, he wasn't going to keep the rather rare Leaf Stone (unless whoever owned Glomm was dead); he would return it, immediately.

First and foremost, he put the tent away. It took a quarter-hour, but soon, it was in his Over-the-shoulder bag again. He also took the smaller bag, returning the Leaf Stone and the To-Do list. He resumed treading the route, hoping good fortune graced him and finding the owner of 'Glomm' would not take too long.
Official's Post:

The clouds begun to clear and the rain ceased to fall. It was obvious now due to the daylight that the time was somewhere around mid-morning. Perhaps you'd find the owner of Glomm curled up somewhere asleep?

As you continue along the route you notice that Pokemon tracks continue to appear. Suddenly, however, they start to go northwards into some dense forest.



Navi Town was not far away. Following these tracks could easily send you off course.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The clouds begun to clear and the rain ceased to fall. It was obvious now due to the daylight that the time was somewhere around mid-morning. Perhaps you'd find the owner of Glomm curled up somewhere asleep?

As you continue along the route you notice that Pokemon tracks continue to appear. Suddenly, however, they start to go northwards into some dense forest.



Navi Town was not far away. Following these tracks could easily send you off course.
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Into the forest.


Despite the muddy terrain, the beautiful sunlight pouring from the sky made Route 2 glisten with the puddles dotting the route's trails and on the trees. It was the kind of thing people want to make detailed paintings over. Regardless of that, there were these tracks. Looked unfamiliar to him, but so would any other Pokemon's footprint. He wasn't a footprint fanatic or anything. When the footprints went northward, however, Logan had a small mental debate.

On one hand, the missing Pokemon was most likely nearby. On the other hand, it appeared to be lost, and lost Pokemon were either distressed (a sign of a good owner) or estatic (a sign of a bad owner). The latter would NOT be appreciated to be caught again, and if it was strong enough, anything nearby may help out of fear. On one hand, the tracks would probably be covered up later today, so may not be able to find the way back. On the other hand...The forests went northward.

He then had an idea. Fairly simple, and it may not work, but possible and better than nothing.

"Divebomb, come out." Logan said. The Sunkern, who got the gist of who this 'Divebomb' was pretty much immediately, stared at the huge behemoth, awaiting an order. "Can you make a trail of leech seeds on these trees?" Logan asked the tiny Seed. We need a marker on the trees so we don't get lost going down that forest. We're looking for a Pokemon, so if you see one, alert me too, OK?"

"Kern Unker!" Divebomb said. Logan pointed at the tree nearest to the tracks, and Divebomb shot out a few seeds on the Tree. Albeit, not being a Pokemon and henceforth offering no bonuses, the vines still spread out regardless, leaving a distinct mark on the trunk.

"Awesome! Let's go." Logan said. Being the fastest creature of the whole of his Pokemon, he took Divebomb and placed him on his Shoulder, and proceeded to follow the tracks...
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Into the forest.


Despite the muddy terrain, the beautiful sunlight pouring from the sky made Route 2 glisten with the puddles dotting the route's trails and on the trees. It was the kind of thing people want to make detailed paintings over. Regardless of that, there were these tracks. Looked unfamiliar to him, but so would any other Pokemon's footprint. He wasn't a footprint fanatic or anything. When the footprints went northward, however, Logan had a small mental debate.

On one hand, the missing Pokemon was most likely nearby. On the other hand, it appeared to be lost, and lost Pokemon were either distressed (a sign of a good owner) or estatic (a sign of a bad owner). The latter would NOT be appreciated to be caught again, and if it was strong enough, anything nearby may help out of fear. On one hand, the tracks would probably be covered up later today, so may not be able to find the way back. On the other hand...The forests went northward.

He then had an idea. Fairly simple, and it may not work, but possible and better than nothing.

"Divebomb, come out." Logan said. The Sunkern, who got the gist of who this 'Divebomb' was pretty much immediately, stared at the huge behemoth, awaiting an order. "Can you make a trail of leech seeds on these trees?" Logan asked the tiny Seed. We need a marker on the trees so we don't get lost going down that forest. We're looking for a Pokemon, so if you see one, alert me too, OK?"

"Kern Unker!" Divebomb said. Logan pointed at the tree nearest to the tracks, and Divebomb shot out a few seeds on the Tree. Albeit, not being a Pokemon and henceforth offering no bonuses, the vines still spread out regardless, leaving a distinct mark on the trunk.

"Awesome! Let's go." Logan said. Being the fastest creature of the whole of his Pokemon, he took Divebomb and placed him on his Shoulder, and proceeded to follow the tracks...
Official's Post:

The forest was beautiful. Golden leaves gently fall from the trees surrounding you, and your footwear produces a lusciously likeable squelch from underneath you. The tracks continue for quite some time into the depths of the woods. Hopefully you'd make it back okay.

You walk for quite some time until you hear a hair-raising scream from up ahead. A small boy is cornered by a tree by what appears to be a huge flower-like Pokemon.

"H-help me! Quick, trainer!" he yells, the Pokemon advancing closer to the human.


Frightened trainer
"H-help me! Quick, trainer!"


A Vileplume appeared!
~Terrorising the trainer

Last edited by Etymology; 12-02-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The forest was beautiful. Golden leaves gently fall from the trees surrounding you, and your footwear produces a lusciously likeable squelch from underneath you. The tracks continue for quite some time into the depths of the woods. Hopefully you'd make it back okay.

You walk for quite some time until you hear a hair-raising scream from up ahead. A small boy is cornered by a tree by what appears to be a huge flower-like Pokemon.

"H-help me! Quick, trainer!" he yells, the Pokemon advancing closer to the human.


Frightened trainer
"H-help me! Quick, trainer!"


A Vileplume appeared!
~Terrorising the trainer
(Hopefully, I did this right.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Logan Vs. Glomm


Punk. Plunk. Punk. Plunk. Punk. Plunk. Punk. Plunk. Every tree nearest to him, Divebomb, doing what he was kindly asked of, shot a Leech Seed at it, creating a noticable vine structure after a few seconds, each determined to suck the life of out a sentient creature which did not exist where it currently was, each vibrant and green. Logan felt the cold chills of Winter. December was upon him.

December reminded him of Christmas, and Christmas reminded him of Unc. Unc was a particuarily wealthy man, and he was usually a generous one during Christmas: Logan was NOT expecting to be owning the majority of the big video game names of last year, but he did that Christmas. He wondered what was in store for him THIS time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!"

Oh my. That sounded close.

Logan looked ahead. There were two shadowy figures up ahead, one human, one Pokemon Logan couldn't identify from this distance. The forest canopy was particuarily dark where those two were. Nevertheless, Logan ran to them, nearly tripping on a root on the way but recovering from it quickly.

Now that he was closer, he could now clearly see who was who: The human, now currently backed against a wall, was about the age of 10 (he went on his journey as soon as possible, it seemed), while the Pokemon was a Vileplume. Possibly Glomm. It did NOT look any way happy at it's Trainer, but at least it wasn't anything like the outraged, biologically-impossible, mouth-foaming Oddish.

Hopefully it wasn't, anyways. It would be far-fetched to say that a Trainer took the Oddish, passed him on Route 1, evolved the Oddish into a Gloom, then found a Leaf Stone or two and evolved it into a Vileplume, in which case, it would be that Oddish.

Either way, Logan had to take it down, miserably, with two Pokemon that were weak to Grass-Type attacks.

"Kunai! KatAna! Quick!" Logan shouted, hoping to make the Fully-Evolved Pokemon look at it, distract it. It still seemed interested in the rather young boy.

"Kunai, Supersonic! KatAna, Ice Shard! Divebomb, Endeavor!" Logan commanded. He never really WAS in a Double Battle before, but hopefully this wouldn't kill him and his Pokemon. Endeavor would match the Glomm's life force to Divebomb's, something Logan was sure Divebomb didn't have in as much excess as Glomm's, even when completely healthy. Icy Shard was obvious-a fast, Supereffective attack that would focus the attention of Glomm towards Logan, and away from Glomm's unfortunate victim.. Supersonic was the only way Logan could think of to prevent the beatdown that would occur if the Vileplume were to attack with something like Energy Ball or Giga Drain-confusion.

Logan honestly hoped it would work.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 12-02-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(Hopefully, I did this right.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Logan Vs. Glomm


Punk. Plunk. Punk. Plunk. Punk. Plunk. Punk. Plunk. Every tree nearest to him, Divebomb, doing what he was kindly asked of, shot a Leech Seed at it, creating a noticable vine structure after a few seconds, each determined to suck the life of out a sentient creature which did not exist where it currently was, each vibrant and green. Logan felt the cold chills of Winter. December was upon him.

December reminded him of Christmas, and Christmas reminded him of Unc. Unc was a particuarily wealthy man, and he was usually a generous one during Christmas: Logan was NOT expecting to be owning the majority of the big video game names of last year, but he did that Christmas. He wondered what was in store for him THIS time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!"

Oh my. That sounded close.

Logan looked ahead. There were two shadowy figures up ahead, one human, one Pokemon Logan couldn't identify from this distance. The forest canopy was particuarily dark where those two were. Nevertheless, Logan ran to them, nearly tripping on a root on the way but recovering from it quickly.

Now that he was closer, he could now clearly see who was who: The human, now currently backed against a wall, was about the age of 10 (he went on his journey as soon as possible, it seemed), while the Pokemon was a Vileplume. Possibly Glomm. It did NOT look any way happy at it's Trainer, but at least it wasn't anything like the outraged, biologically-impossible, mouth-foaming Oddish.

Hopefully it wasn't, anyways. It would be far-fetched to say that a Trainer took the Oddish, passed him on Route 1, evolved the Oddish into a Gloom, then found a Leaf Stone or two and evolved it into a Vileplume, in which case, it would be that Oddish.

Either way, Logan had to take it down, miserably, with two Pokemon that were weak to Grass-Type attacks.

"Kunai! KatAna! Quick!" Logan shouted, hoping to make the Fully-Evolved Pokemon look at it, distract it. It still seemed interested in the rather young boy.

"Kunai, Supersonic! KatAna, Ice Shard! Divebomb, Endeavor!" Logan commanded. He never really WAS in a Double Battle before, but hopefully this wouldn't kill him and his Pokemon. Endeavor would match the Glomm's life force to Divebomb's, something Logan was sure Divebomb didn't have in as much excess as Glomm's, even when completely healthy. Icy Shard was obvious-a fast, Supereffective attack that would focus the attention of Glomm towards Logan, and away from Glomm's unfortunate victim.. Supersonic was the only way Logan could think of to prevent the beatdown that would occur if the Vileplume were to attack with something like Energy Ball or Giga Drain-confusion.

Logan honestly hoped it would work.
Official's Post:

The Vileplume, still somewhat occupied with the boy, definitely heard your battle cries. Regardless, its attention remained focused on the young trainer, staring it down angrily and without movement. Who knows what caused the thing to become so violent?

When it felt the first attack, the Ice Shard, hit its flowery exterior, it turned around and sighed. It's not like this thing had to battle everyday or something. No. The thing seemed evidently tired of fighting. It responded little to the super-effective attack, its power levels apparently being miles above that of your little bivalve. With a sigh and a dismissive wave of its head, spores enshrouded and covered your entire team. Each one of your party members was flopped to the floor in a distant snooze. Sleep Powder was a marvellous attack, that was for sure.

Surprisingly, the large flower-like Pokemon did not turn back to the boy. Instead, it stared at you intently. "Plume plume!" it cried to you, walking over. The boy's face turned from angst to relief as it waddled on over to you. The Vileplume looked as thought it could feel the presence of something on your person. It poked you mischievously, attracting your attention to the boy over yonder. You raise your head to look at the young man. He just shrugged.

"I don't know what's going on. Ever since I evolved it the damn thing started playing up. My father told me his Pokemon were strong and amazing, but the only trait this one has shown is utter disregard."

The Vileplume puffed its cheeks at this comment. "Plume plume!" it cried at you, tugging at your backpack. You obviously had something it desperately needed.

Last edited by Etymology; 12-03-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The Vileplume, still somewhat occupied with the boy, definitely heard your battle cries. Regardless, its attention remained focused on the young trainer, staring it down angrily and without movement. Who knows what caused the thing to become so violent?

When it felt the first attack, the Ice Shard, hit its flowery exterior, it turned around and sighed. It's not like this thing had to battle everyday or something. No. The thing seemed evidently tired of fighting. It responded little to the super-effective attack, its power levels apparently being miles above that of your little bivalve. With a sigh and a dismissive wave of its head, spores enshrouded and covered your entire team. Each one of your party members was flopped to the floor in a distant snooze. Sleep Powder was a marvellous attack, that was for sure.

Surprisingly, the large flower-like Pokemon did not turn back to the boy. Instead, it stared at you intently. "Plume plume!" it cried to you, walking over. The boy's face turned from angst to relief as it waddled on over to you. The Vileplume looked as thought it could feel the presence of something on your person. It poked you mischievously, attracting your attention to the boy over yonder. You raise your head to look at the young man. He just shrugged.

"I don't know what's going on. Ever since I evolved it the damn thing started playing up. My father told me his Pokemon were strong and amazing, but the only trait this one has shown is utter disregard."

The Vileplume puffed its cheeks at this comment. "Plume plume!" it cried at you, tugging at your backpack. You obviously had something it desperately needed.
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Shellder (all asleep)
...Oh, I get it.


Logan's sight of the Vileplume basically ignoring everything and managing to put his whole party to sleep, well, that was just fantastic. That it kept looking at him for a second wasn't helping. He swore the interfearance he posed, however minor, would make the Vileplume kill him and go on with life.

Nah. Instead, ignoring his prior intent, it calmly walked up, rather nicely, to him, poking him in his jeans and his bag, probably hoping to get something inside it. "Plume! Plume!" It went.

...He looked up at the young man, fairly confused. He KNEW a Pokemon too strong for it's master would just go and act independantly (Usually treating the trainer like a parent or an older brother/sister). Violent outbursts, assuming the Pokemon was treated good, were fairly rare. The young man's response to why it suddenly turned all playful? He really just shrugged, not knowing enough.

"I don't know what's going on. Ever since I evolved it the damn thing started playing up. My father told me his Pokemon were strong and amazing, but the only trait this one has shown is utter disregard."

The Vileplume CLEARLY took offense to the comment, puffing up it's cheeks, grabbing Logan's backpack, and gently (for a Pokemon of it's strength) tugging it. "Plume! Plume!" It cried.

"It seems interested in my bag-oh, yhea." Logan thought out-loud, as he reached into the bag and pulled out the smaller bag, containing the Leaf Stone and To-Do list. He then, thinking about what would occur for a second, put the contents of the bag down on the ground, in order of decending value (as in, Leaf Stone first) carefully and slowly. He didn't want it suddenly breaking his legs or anything because he moved too fast, or anything like that.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Re-entering Route 2

you refuse to waste any more time on FRIVOLOUS LOLLYGAGGING. the only direction to move is forward.


Entered Route 2 from Route 1.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Re-entering Route 2

you refuse to waste any more time on FRIVOLOUS LOLLYGAGGING. the only direction to move is forward.


Entered Route 2 from Route 1.

Official's Post

As you walk through the beautiful forest you remember how much fun you had on Route 2 before. You stop as you see a small strange of silk hanging in the air. You walk up to in using your finger to break it. You start to walk again but stop when you hear something move behind you. You quickly look back and you see the wires has been repaired. You walk up to it using your finger to press on it. Confused you look around and then break it again. This time you take a few steps and jump around to surprise whatever fixed it. A string shot hits you in the face as the little Spinarak fixes its web again.


A wild Spinarak appears, catch it or fight it ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

As you walk through the beautiful forest you remember how much fun you had on Route 2 before. You stop as you see a small strange of silk hanging in the air. You walk up to in using your finger to break it. You start to walk again but stop when you hear something move behind you. You quickly look back and you see the wires has been repaired. You walk up to it using your finger to press on it. Confused you look around and then break it again. This time you take a few steps and jump around to surprise whatever fixed it. A string shot hits you in the face as the little Spinarak fixes its web again.


A wild Spinarak appears, catch it or fight it ?

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: bleh

as you wipe the gunk off your face and begin to scrub your shades clean, you begin to wonder. why did you do those things? you don't recall making a conscious decision to mess with lil spider-man's crib. perhaps there is some sort of greater power at play here...

it seems you have been given the option to either catch this guy or fight him.
you don't know exactly how you came to this conclusion, it just seems to be the case. you are aware this scenario doesn't really make sense.

whatever, you could use some battling experience anyway. you send out Brobat.

> Brobat: Use Wing Attack!

Brobat spreads its wings and rams into the bewildered bug. this match-up is pretty self-explanatory, with Zubat having a type advantage over Spinarak.
regardless, Spinarak spits out a hefty String Shot, binding Brobat's wings to his body, and follows up with Psychic.
Brobat falls to the ground, writhing around while the aftershock of the attack settles in. well played, Spinarak.
you debate returning Brobat. certainly he's in a sticky situation, but...

> Brobat: Try Supersonic!

he shakes off the dizziness from Psychic, turns towards Spinarak, and fires away. the Spinarak begins fidgeting violently. atta boy, Brobat.

> Brobat: Just...kind of...roll over there and use Bite.

wrapped snugly in Spinarak's silk, Brobat pushes its weight forward and rolls over to Spinarak before viciously biting it. his teeth begin glowing faintly as he leeches life from the insect Pokemon.

the Spinarak screeches and scurries off drunkenly. looks like that's over with.

you help pull off the webbing from Brobat and glance over at the time on your heads-up display from your shades. has it really been two whole days since you came to this route? time passes so quickly. you make your way into Navi Town once more.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Shellder (all asleep)
...Oh, I get it.


Logan's sight of the Vileplume basically ignoring everything and managing to put his whole party to sleep, well, that was just fantastic. That it kept looking at him for a second wasn't helping. He swore the interfearance he posed, however minor, would make the Vileplume kill him and go on with life.

Nah. Instead, ignoring his prior intent, it calmly walked up, rather nicely, to him, poking him in his jeans and his bag, probably hoping to get something inside it. "Plume! Plume!" It went.

...He looked up at the young man, fairly confused. He KNEW a Pokemon too strong for it's master would just go and act independantly (Usually treating the trainer like a parent or an older brother/sister). Violent outbursts, assuming the Pokemon was treated good, were fairly rare. The young man's response to why it suddenly turned all playful? He really just shrugged, not knowing enough.

"I don't know what's going on. Ever since I evolved it the damn thing started playing up. My father told me his Pokemon were strong and amazing, but the only trait this one has shown is utter disregard."

The Vileplume CLEARLY took offense to the comment, puffing up it's cheeks, grabbing Logan's backpack, and gently (for a Pokemon of it's strength) tugging it. "Plume! Plume!" It cried.

"It seems interested in my bag-oh, yhea." Logan thought out-loud, as he reached into the bag and pulled out the smaller bag, containing the Leaf Stone and To-Do list. He then, thinking about what would occur for a second, put the contents of the bag down on the ground, in order of decending value (as in, Leaf Stone first) carefully and slowly. He didn't want it suddenly breaking his legs or anything because he moved too fast, or anything like that.
Official's Post:

The Vileplume's eyes appear to light up as the contents of the small bag come tumbling out onto the ground. "Plume!" The Vileplume picks up the 'to-do list' from off of the floor and begins pointing furiously at it. It's a little difficult to tell due to its lack of fingers, but you believe it's trying to point at the 'evolve Glomm' objective. The Vileplume, apparently named Glomm, shook its head in disgust as it pointed to the writing.

"Plume plume!" it cried. Soft tears glistened in the corners of its eyes. They splatter onto the paper, smudging the writing. It drops the paper to the floor and sit down on the ground in despair. "Vile..."

"What's wrong with it?" the young trainer asks, walking over to it. Suddenly, Glomm rises from the floor and angrily thrusts its flower into the boy's face. He stumbles into the large Grass-Type's flower, becoming stuck inside its hollow interior. You hear muffled screams from inside Glomm. In a fit of fear and anxiety, the Vileplume enters a frenzied rage, running from tree to tree in an attempt to shake the boy out of it.

You need to help out in the situation, clearly. But with your Pokemon asleep, what can you or Glomm's trainer possibly do?
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 12-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The Vileplume's eyes appear to light up as the contents of the small bag come tumbling out onto the ground. "Plume!" The Vileplume picks up the 'to-do list' from off of the floor and begins pointing furiously at it. It's a little difficult to tell due to its lack of fingers, but you believe it's trying to point at the 'evolve Glomm' objective. The Vileplume, apparently named Glomm, shook its head in disgust as it pointed to the writing.

"Plume plume!" it cried. Soft tears glistened in the corners of its eyes. They splatter onto the paper, smudging the writing. It drops the paper to the floor and sit down on the ground in despair. "Vile..."

"What's wrong with it?" the young trainer asks, walking over to it. Suddenly, Glomm rises from the floor and angrily thrusts its flower into the boy's face. He stumbles into the large Grass-Type's flower, becoming stuck inside its hollow interior. You hear muffled screams from inside Glomm. In a fit of fear and anxiety, the Vileplume enters a frenzied rage, running from tree to tree in an attempt to shake the boy out of it.

You need to help out in the situation, clearly. But with your Pokemon asleep, what can you or Glomm's trainer possibly do?
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Small Steps


Far from being attracted to the stone, like he predicted, the Vileplume saw the list and read it, pointing at the 'Evolve Glomm' objective. Well, now he knew it was Glomm, at least, and was related to all of this. How Glomm's trainer had Two Evolution Stones for that purpose was another question for another time.

"Plume Plume! Glomm went, Apparently, Glomm wasn't happy about his/her trainer's decision to evolve it. Glomm wasn't even remotely happy about it, not even a tiny bit. Indeed, he was crying, seemingly sick at the fact that he was due for Evolution by his trainer. "Vile..." It slumped to the floor, in the grips of a bout of depression.

Logan most likely predicted this was a Pokémon that didn't want Evolution, at least not when it happened. His second guess was that it wanted to be a Bellossom, but that was rather unlikely.

Glomm's trainer approached his Pokémon. "What's wrong with it?" he asked. It was quite understandable for him to not know EXACTLY, what with the list being blocked from his sight, but nevertheless, rather reckless, even if subtly so. Logan would have answered, but Glomm then decided to do a bit more abuse of his/her trainer. Suddenly, it got up, deciding to ram into his/her master, Flower-first. The result left the trainer, head-first, in the empty center of the flower, and technically inside Glomm's head. He could hear half-silenced screams coming from within, implying extreme discomfort at a minimum. From what Logan could make out, this was equally torture to Glomm, and probably worse than that. It went into outrage mode, completely unsure of what to do, its life most likely collapsing around it, running from tree to tree in both a wild attempt at letting loose all of its rage and a wild attempt to get the boy out of his/her flower.

Logan didn't really know if there WAS a possible solution. Devolution Spray, the only thing he knew of that could revert an Evolution, was EXTREMELY regulated by the Government and extremely valuable when it was sold, at least in Unova. Unc said the reason was because of certain terrorist groups had used the spray to weaken Pokémon severely and subsequently stole/defeated them with relative ease, and did such quite liberally before the Spray was regulated. And Logan didn't know the Pokémon Language, which would have made communication between the Trainer and Glomm, for now, a little better. To add to it, assuming that the Trainer had the spray (Logan certianly didn't have anything like it) and could use it (or some other method of Devolution that Logan didn't know about), could he hear Logan? And would he do it?

Logan had to go about this slowly. Either figure out the benefits of its evolution QUICKLY and explain it so that Glomm didn't feel like it was the end of his/her world, or find a spray that was most likely so ridiculously hard to find (at least in Unova) that Glomm would have killed his/her trainer and WORSE before he could most likely find it. Or hope that Glomm's trainer could hear him. He decided to relieve both Trainer and Pokemon of their combined physical misery first and foremost, hopefully helping.

Logan had to help. Glomm had no pattern-what with being a frenzy-and most likely could break Logan's legs should he get close, but ultimately he'd go in and save the Trainer if he had to, but he had to try every other possible solution (that didn't involve his Pokemon, for the obvious reasons of their unconsiousness) first. He'd take small steps. Fast ones, but small steps. First and foremost, get Glomm's trainer out of Glomm. Logan knew that Vileplume would be worse if he/she accidentally killed his/her trainer (what was its Gender?!), and both parties would feel better as a whole getting the Trainer out of Glomm's head (literally).

"Glomm, Cool it, please!! I'll get him out of you, I'll get him out of you, please just stay still, OK?!" Logan yelled, calmly and caringly, yet loudly enough so that Glomm HAD to have heard him (along with basically anything else in the route). Logan really had no other options he could think of right now, other than reaching in and attempting to extract Glomm's trainer (and he'd reserve that for if what he said didn't work). If Glomm (and his/her Trainer) were cooperative, he could probably help further. However, he'd get the boy out of Glomm's head first. Small steps. Of course, If he had to, he'd yank the trainer out of Glomm immediately, and, at the thought of it, he was suddenly thankful he was big.

Dear Arceus, his first week was rather exciting, for better or for worse.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com