Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Half Asleep

Zetsu looks over, and sees a Nincada suckling on the sap drooling from the tree, then thinks for a moment, still a little groggy from his rough night's sleep..

"Guess the bug will come in handy at some point.." he thought to himself, pulling out his pokeball.

"Come on out, Gallade! Use Psychic!"

A Psychic force picks up Nincada and throws it against the tree, and although it got injured, it still managed to get to it's feet without any trouble.

"this pokemon's stonger than i thought." He said to himself, readying for Nincada's retaliation.

Nincada started dancing around strangely, as if in a trance....

"Hmm must be swords dance" He said to Gallade, thinking of his nxt move.

"Alright, Gallade, Leaf Blade!"

Gallade charged at Nincada, his arms turning into glowing razor sharp leaves, and slashing away at Nincada, it was begining to feel the fatigue build up now.

Nincada threw some sand at gallade, the dust getting into his eyes..

"damn, Sand attack?" Zetsu grunted, thinking of one last attack to wear it down enough for capture..

"Alright, try a Night Slash!"

Gallade dissappeared in a thick black mist, and charged towards Nincada, although the attack just barely hit, aGallade stopping afterwards and still rubbing his eyes...

"alright, hopefully this is enough....Pokeball, Go!"
Official's Post

The Pokeball hits Nincada and pulls the bug in!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING! Critical Capture!

Nincada was caught! Nincada was sent to your PC.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Heading to next area.

Zetsu watched intently as the pokeball rolled, untill it stopped, and the red light faded.

"Alright... Nincada is mine....now time to head to the next route.....for training and exploration...

Zetsu saw the trail up ahead, and finally on his way out of Route 3, and onto Route 4, where the next leg of his journey begins...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official Post

Time seems to slow down as you reach for the last bell. Everything about this seems wrong but you do it anyways. Your hand presses against the coarse rope and you pull down on it. The low tone of the bell sends out a shock wave that seems to echos throughout the woods. The low tone seems to hit you in the gut of your stomach, you have never felt this way before. You fail to notice the dead leaves falling off the trees. Still in shock you try to pull your hand away but find that its stuck. You being to pull frantically each time you pull you strike the bell again and again until the bell begins to break itself apart. Charmeleon fearing it was going to explode jumps in the way sending out a massive blast of fire. Your heart stops as you look away from the blast. The fire hitting the bell causes a new sound to ring. Soon you start to hear soemething else.

"Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed"
"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed""
Greed""Greed"

"Greed"

"Greed""Greed"
"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed"

"Greed"
"Greed""Greed"
"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed"

"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed"

"Greed"

You struggle to cover your ears as the same word seems to ring through your very thoughts. As quickly as it started it stops. You look up to notice the bell is starting to melt. You pull back as hard as you can but still your hand is stuck. You watch in horror as the melted bell started to drip down the rope. The strange liquid metal seems to have a mind of its own as it moves down the rope and into your palm. As soon as it reaches palm your hand is let loose and you fall back. You scream out in pain as you the metal burns your palm. You get up gripping your hand, you must find water to stop the burn !

(Author’s Note: Blaze was not outside of his ball, so I’m going to pretend like the bell melted on its own. Creepy. Moving on)

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Hurting. Badly. FFFFFFFFFFreak

Way to go, Zayna. You are such an idiot.

Yet I didn’t have the concentration needed to scold myself properly. Pain was biting at my senses, blinding me to anything else. I whimpered pathetically as I cradled my wounded hand to my stomach. I bit my lip to fight back the choked sounds, but it did little for the tears stinging at my eyes.

Water. I needed water. Some cold. Anything—anything to stop this pain. I picked a direction and random and started running. My Pokémon made various calls of alarm, but I hardly heard them as I stumbled from the enchanted meadow. The scenery changed dramatically so suddenly that I stopped dead in my tracks.

The field of colorful wildflowers ended abruptly, leading into a thin layer of snow. I could feel the temperature dropping at an alarming rate. Winter, it seems, had finally come. And I was utterly unprepared. Still, my eyes fell to the snow at my feet. Without hesitation, I crouched down and buried my hands in the frozen water. It stung at first, causing me to gasp in pain. But the snow melted and soothed the burning sensation in my palm. A small white cloud rose from my mouth as I sighed in relief, and the tears I had been fighting finally fell down my cheeks.

My relief didn’t last long. The cold numbed helped to numb the pain, but it began eating at my body warmth as well. I didn’t have a coat, and I was dressed in summer clothes. Not long after sitting in the snow, I began shivering… and quietly sobbing.

It was all my fault I was in this miserable state. I had been weak. I did something stupid, something greedy, and I had paid for it. I had known better! But why hadn’t I listened? Why did I give in? The words that I had heard echoed in the bell returned to haunt me, causing me to shiver more violently. Greed. I was a horrible, greedy person.

I bit down on my lip and squeezed my eyes shut. Was this who I was? Was this how I was before I lost my memory? I feared the answer to that. If it was true, then how could I live with myself? If it was false, then I should be deeply ashamed. Neither seemed too promising.

My Pokémon finally caught up to me (Critter had probably slowed them down). They circled me, looking at me worriedly. I wiped the tears from my face before glancing at each one.

“Thank you for your help,” I mumbled in a frail voice. Then, I returned them to their capsules. They tried to object, but I was firm with them. Though I appreciated their concern, I just wanted to be alone. Turning my back to the cursed bell meadow, I prepared for a trek through the wintering forest.

I didn’t even take a step before I found myself staring at the solemn face of an old woman.

She was dressed in an old fur coat, standing in the midst of the leafless trees. Dark eyes framed with crow’s feet scrutinized me closely, beneath curly gray hair that rolled over her shoulders. I stared back, speechless. How long had she been there, silently watching me? After a long moment of unbroken silence, the woman raised a liver-spotted hand and beckoned me forward wordlessly. I was rooted in place, still fighting over my initial shock.

When I didn’t move, the woman spoke up. “You rang the bells, didn’t you?”

Her voice was deep, but rich, like the voice of a strong matriarch.

“H-how…?” I started.

She shook her head, ending my question. Beckoning again, she commanded, “Come. Let me see.”

I still wasn’t sure if I trusted this stranger… But was she offering to help? At that point, I was willing to do anything to stop the pain. Mentally crossing my fingers (which I seemed to do a lot) I timidly approached her. When I reached her, she held out her hand expectantly. Cautiously, I offered my hand with the palm facing up. She gently took it and inspected the wound.

“You are fortunate,” she surmised after studying it for some time. “It could have been worse. Much worse.”

Reaching into her coat, she withdrew something from around her neck. It was a small pouch decorated with colorful beads. The lip was encompassed by a crown of fang-teeth. The mysterious woman pulled the pouch open and fished out a white bottle of some sort.

“You know about the bells?” I asked as she squeezed a white cream from the bottle.

The woman didn’t reply. Instead, she dabbed the cream onto the burns. I winced as the cream stung, and if it weren’t for her firm grip I would have snatched my hand back. But as with the snow, the cream turned cool and soothing after a moment.

She shook her head slowly from side to side. Pulling a ribbon of cloth from around her neck, she began wrapping my hand. “It is forbidden to ring them all. Only one was to be chosen.”

“But I didn’t know,” I objected, feeling that the whole situation wasn’t fair. I didn’t need this stranger to judge me. Even though I knew that what I had done was wrong.

“You didn’t need to know,” she replied, her tone neither harsh nor kind. “Wasn’t one gift enough? Why would you ask for more?”

I frowned in frustration. “I don’t understand.”

“You understand enough to know that what you did was wrong.”

I bit my lip and turned away.

The woman’s expression softened, and for the first time she truly seemed sympathetic. “Yet you are human—and what’s more, a youngling. Mistakes are a natural part of life; you will always make them, but you do not need to let them determine who you are. You can learn wisdom from them, or let them needlessly burden you. That decision is up to you, and you only.”

She finished binding my hand, then took a step back. Those dark eyes of hers stared up into mine. “That is why this wound is your only punishment—because you are yet full of potential. You are quite capable of correcting your mistakes and finding the right path. I sense within you a good heart; do not dwindle in self-pity. An important lesson was learned here today: make it count.”

I stared at the woman. “Who are you?”

She just smiled and handed me the strange pouch. “Take this—use the cream when needed.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but she had turned her back to me. The woman started walking away… but something funny was going on. She was growing… transparent. I gasped as she literally faded away.

Vanished, into thin air…

Old 12-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
(Author’s Note: Blaze was not outside of his ball, so I’m going to pretend like the bell melted on its own. Creepy. Moving on)

Team:
Currently: Hurting. Badly. FFFFFFFFFFreak

Way to go, Zayna. You are such an idiot.

Yet I didn’t have the concentration needed to scold myself properly. Pain was biting at my senses, blinding me to anything else. I whimpered pathetically as I cradled my wounded hand to my stomach. I bit my lip to fight back the choked sounds, but it did little for the tears stinging at my eyes.

Water. I needed water. Some cold. Anything—anything to stop this pain. I picked a direction and random and started running. My Pokémon made various calls of alarm, but I hardly heard them as I stumbled from the enchanted meadow. The scenery changed dramatically so suddenly that I stopped dead in my tracks.

The field of colorful wildflowers ended abruptly, leading into a thin layer of snow. I could feel the temperature dropping at an alarming rate. Winter, it seems, had finally come. And I was utterly unprepared. Still, my eyes fell to the snow at my feet. Without hesitation, I crouched down and buried my hands in the frozen water. It stung at first, causing me to gasp in pain. But the snow melted and soothed the burning sensation in my palm. A small white cloud rose from my mouth as I sighed in relief, and the tears I had been fighting finally fell down my cheeks.

My relief didn’t last long. The cold numbed helped to numb the pain, but it began eating at my body warmth as well. I didn’t have a coat, and I was dressed in summer clothes. Not long after sitting in the snow, I began shivering… and quietly sobbing.

It was all my fault I was in this miserable state. I had been weak. I did something stupid, something greedy, and I had paid for it. I had known better! But why hadn’t I listened? Why did I give in? The words that I had heard echoed in the bell returned to haunt me, causing me to shiver more violently. Greed. I was a horrible, greedy person.

I bit down on my lip and squeezed my eyes shut. Was this who I was? Was this how I was before I lost my memory? I feared the answer to that. If it was true, then how could I live with myself? If it was false, then I should be deeply ashamed. Neither seemed too promising.

My Pokémon finally caught up to me (Critter had probably slowed them down). They circled me, looking at me worriedly. I wiped the tears from my face before glancing at each one.

“Thank you for your help,” I mumbled in a frail voice. Then, I returned them to their capsules. They tried to object, but I was firm with them. Though I appreciated their concern, I just wanted to be alone. Turning my back to the cursed bell meadow, I prepared for a trek through the wintering forest.

I didn’t even take a step before I found myself staring at the solemn face of an old woman.

She was dressed in an old fur coat, standing in the midst of the leafless trees. Dark eyes framed with crow’s feet scrutinized me closely, beneath curly gray hair that rolled over her shoulders. I stared back, speechless. How long had she been there, silently watching me? After a long moment of unbroken silence, the woman raised a liver-spotted hand and beckoned me forward wordlessly. I was rooted in place, still fighting over my initial shock.

When I didn’t move, the woman spoke up. “You rang the bells, didn’t you?”

Her voice was deep, but rich, like the voice of a strong matriarch.

“H-how…?” I started.

She shook her head, ending my question. Beckoning again, she commanded, “Come. Let me see.”

I still wasn’t sure if I trusted this stranger… But was she offering to help? At that point, I was willing to do anything to stop the pain. Mentally crossing my fingers (which I seemed to do a lot) I timidly approached her. When I reached her, she held out her hand expectantly. Cautiously, I offered my hand with the palm facing up. She gently took it and inspected the wound.

“You are fortunate,” she surmised after studying it for some time. “It could have been worse. Much worse.”

Reaching into her coat, she withdrew something from around her neck. It was a small pouch decorated with colorful beads. The lip was encompassed by a crown of fang-teeth. The mysterious woman pulled the pouch open and fished out a white bottle of some sort.

“You know about the bells?” I asked as she squeezed a white cream from the bottle.

The woman didn’t reply. Instead, she dabbed the cream onto the burns. I winced as the cream stung, and if it weren’t for her firm grip I would have snatched my hand back. But as with the snow, the cream turned cool and soothing after a moment.

She shook her head slowly from side to side. Pulling a ribbon of cloth from around her neck, she began wrapping my hand. “It is forbidden to ring them all. Only one was to be chosen.”

“But I didn’t know,” I objected, feeling that the whole situation wasn’t fair. I didn’t need this stranger to judge me. Even though I knew that what I had done was wrong.

“You didn’t need to know,” she replied, her tone neither harsh nor kind. “Wasn’t one gift enough? Why would you ask for more?”

I frowned in frustration. “I don’t understand.”

“You understand enough to know that what you did was wrong.”

I bit my lip and turned away.

The woman’s expression softened, and for the first time she truly seemed sympathetic. “Yet you are human—and what’s more, a youngling. Mistakes are a natural part of life; you will always make them, but you do not need to let them determine who you are. You can learn wisdom from them, or let them needlessly burden you. That decision is up to you, and you only.”

She finished binding my hand, then took a step back. Those dark eyes of hers stared up into mine. “That is why this wound is your only punishment—because you are yet full of potential. You are quite capable of correcting your mistakes and finding the right path. I sense within you a good heart; do not dwindle in self-pity. An important lesson was learned here today: make it count.”

I stared at the woman. “Who are you?”

She just smiled and handed me the strange pouch. “Take this—use the cream when needed.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but she had turned her back to me. The woman started walking away… but something funny was going on. She was growing… transparent. I gasped as she literally faded away.

Vanished, into thin air…
Official's Post

Now, now, young lady. I hope you have learned your lesson! If you be good, you can even have dessert after dinner.

Regardless...what an emotional experience! You can see a teary-eyed Pokemon watching from nearby. It looks very concerned...

A wild Pichu appeared!
Worried about you!

Wild Pokemon or no Wild Pokemon, it wouldn't be surprising if you were a little too drained to do battle. But...wouldn't your friends be happy to see another member of the team, especially after you wordlessly shut them off?
Of course, perhaps there are more important things to worry about...it's not getting any warmer out here, and you're not getting any more clothed. Maybe it would be prudent to head to the next town, so you can get some shelter, some warmer clothes, and give your hands some time to heal up.
If not, you should probably come up with a plan to avoid becoming an icicle!

So much to worry about!! What will you do?!
Old 12-27-2012, 04:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: Electric type!!!!! alkdsfja;lsdkjf;askdjf YESH! Attempting Capture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

Now, now, young lady. I hope you have learned your lesson! If you be good, you can even have dessert after dinner.

Regardless...what an emotional experience! You can see a teary-eyed Pokemon watching from nearby. It looks very concerned...

A wild Pichu appeared!
Worried about you!

Wild Pokemon or no Wild Pokemon, it wouldn't be surprising if you were a little too drained to do battle. But...wouldn't your friends be happy to see another member of the team, especially after you wordlessly shut them off?
Of course, perhaps there are more important things to worry about...it's not getting any warmer out here, and you're not getting any more clothed. Maybe it would be prudent to head to the next town, so you can get some shelter, some warmer clothes, and give your hands some time to heal up.
If not, you should probably come up with a plan to avoid becoming an icicle!

So much to worry about!! What will you do?!
Dessert? Ha ha. You’re funny. No, really.

At any rate, le Narrator is right about one thing—there’s a lot to worry about. I didn’t have the time to sit and mope around. It was touching that the Pichu seemed concerned about me, though. I smiled down at it and stretched out a shaky hand, scratching the creature between the ears. It closed its eyes in contentment and smiled up at me. This little guy must not have had much to do with the wild Pokémon that attacked me earlier. I wondered if it even knew what I had done—or, perhaps, it had forgiven me.

Fighting back violent shivers, I slid my backpack off my shoulders and brought it around me. It only took me a moment to retrieve the blanket that had been given to me by my rescuers. The cold hadn’t touched it since coming from the enchanted meadow, and I felt some relief as I wrapped it around my body. It wasn’t exactly a jacket, but it should work—if the snow didn’t get it too wet. Turning around, I saw my team staring at me in concern.

I winced and looked at them apologetically. I had kind of shunted them earlier—but what could I have done? My hand was burning… They didn’t seem to take it personally, though. They approached me and commenced in Pokémon-type hugs: Freya landing by my side and wrapping her feathery wings around me; Critter rubbing his rock-hard body against my legs; Jayde bouncing up to my shoulders and tickling me with her whiskers. I felt Blaze’s Poke Ball grow warm, as if he too was reaching out to me.

“I’ll do better guys,” I promised them quietly. “I won’t let you down, anymore.” It was a silly promise, I know. But I would certainly try my hardest to keep it.

I was about to turn and leave when I noticed that the Pichu was still looking at us curiously.

“Do you want to come with us?” I asked, to which it cried out cheerfully. I chuckled softly, submitting, “All right.”

The Pichu hopped back, suddenly, its cheeks sparking. I was confused by this behavior, but it suddenly clicked. “You want me to battle you before I catch you—of course.”

The little mouse smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

I smiled back. It was true that we were worn-out from our previous battles, but I had to admire the little guy. The least we could do was try. “All right, then. We won’t go easy on you, though! Go, Jayde!”

The bug leapt from my shoulders and scurried towards the waiting Pichu. The mouse Pokemon made the first move, racing forward and pecking Jayde on the forehead. I furrowed my brows in confusion—but noticed that Jayde seemed just as confused. The bug suddenly seemed uncertain on its feet.

“Sweet kiss,” I realized. My memory did that strange clicking—as it always did when I battled. Suddenly, I knew all about Sweet Kiss and what it did to my Pokémon. Jayde had been confused.

“Jayde! Try to pull it together!” I called out to my bug. “Attack with Bug Bite!”

The bug stumbled forward, but ended up falling on its face. The Pichu rushed forward and whacked her with its tail.

“Harden, Jayde! Harden!” I continued coaxing my Pokémon, hoping that a defensive move would be easier for her to understand. It worked—the bug tuckered down and stiffened visibly, her carapace becoming harder.

“That was clever,” I honestly complimented the Pichu. “But this status problem won’t last long.”

The Pichu seemed buoyed by my compliment, but was heedless to my warning. Ignoring the latter, it charged its cheeks up and prepared an electrical attack. My heart raced faster as I watched electricity flash through the air towards Jayde. An electric type! I was all the more excited to add this Pokémon to my team! The electricity struck Jayde… but the bug was entirely unaffected.

“Jayde’s part ground-type,” I explained when the Pichu looked on in bafflement. “Your electric moves won’t effect her! Now, Jayde! Dig!”

Having recovered from her initial confusion, Jayde burrowed into the ground. The Pichu glanced around worriedly as the bug disappeared. It was helpless as the Nincada suddenly burst out of the ground—the attack was swift and to the point. The mouse fell to the ground, looking dazed.

Now was my chance! Taking one of the treasures I received from the Emissary, I tossed a Friend Ball at the Pichu. In seconds, it disappeared into the capsule.

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-27-2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Team:
Currently: Electric type!!!!! alkdsfja;lsdkjf;askdjf YESH! Attempting Capture!

Dessert? Ha ha. You’re funny. No, really.

At any rate, le Narrator is right about one thing—there’s a lot to worry about. I didn’t have the time to sit and mope around. It was touching that the Pichu seemed concerned about me, though. I smiled down at it and stretched out a shaky hand, scratching the creature between the ears. It closed its eyes in contentment and smiled up at me. This little guy must not have had much to do with the wild Pokémon that attacked me earlier. I wondered if it even knew what I had done—or, perhaps, it had forgiven me.

Fighting back violent shivers, I slid my backpack off my shoulders and brought it around me. It only took me a moment to retrieve the blanket that had been given to me by my rescuers. The cold hadn’t touched it since coming from the enchanted meadow, and I felt some relief as I wrapped it around my body. It wasn’t exactly a jacket, but it should work—if the snow didn’t get it too wet. Turning around, I saw my team staring at me in concern.

I winced and looked at them apologetically. I had kind of shunted them earlier—but what could I have done? My hand was burning… They didn’t seem to take it personally, though. They approached me and commenced in Pokémon-type hugs: Freya landing by my side and wrapping her feathery wings around me; Critter rubbing his rock-hard body against my legs; Jayde bouncing up to my shoulders and tickling me with her whiskers. I felt Blaze’s Poke Ball grow warm, as if he too was reaching out to me.

“I’ll do better guys,” I promised them quietly. “I won’t let you down, anymore.” It was a silly promise, I know. But I would certainly try my hardest to keep it.

I was about to turn and leave when I noticed that the Pichu was still looking at us curiously.

“Do you want to come with us?” I asked, to which it cried out cheerfully. I chuckled softly, submitting, “All right.”

The Pichu hopped back, suddenly, its cheeks sparking. I was confused by this behavior, but it suddenly clicked. “You want me to battle you before I catch you—of course.”

The little mouse smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

I smiled back. It was true that we were worn-out from our previous battles, but I had to admire the little guy. The least we could do was try. “All right, then. We won’t go easy on you, though! Go, Jayde!”

The bug leapt from my shoulders and scurried towards the waiting Pichu. The mouse Pokemon made the first move, racing forward and pecking Jayde on the forehead. I furrowed my brows in confusion—but noticed that Jayde seemed just as confused. The bug suddenly seemed uncertain on its feet.

“Sweet kiss,” I realized. My memory did that strange clicking—as it always did when I battled. Suddenly, I knew all about Sweet Kiss and what it did to my Pokémon. Jayde had been confused.

“Jayde! Try to pull it together!” I called out to my bug. “Attack with Bug Bite!”

The bug stumbled forward, but ended up falling on its face. The Pichu rushed forward and whacked her with its tail.

“Harden, Jayde! Harden!” I continued coaxing my Pokémon, hoping that a defensive move would be easier for her to understand. It worked—the bug tuckered down and stiffened visibly, her carapace becoming harder.

“That was clever,” I honestly complimented the Pichu. “But this status problem won’t last long.”

The Pichu seemed buoyed by my compliment, but was heedless to my warning. Ignoring the latter, it charged its cheeks up and prepared an electrical attack. My heart raced faster as I watched electricity flash through the air towards Jayde. An electric type! I was all the more excited to add this Pokémon to my team! The electricity struck Jayde… but the bug was entirely unaffected.

“Jayde’s part ground-type,” I explained when the Pichu looked on in bafflement. “Your electric moves won’t effect her! Now, Jayde! Dig!”

Having recovered from her initial confusion, Jayde burrowed into the ground. The Pichu glanced around worriedly as the bug disappeared. It was helpless as the Nincada suddenly burst out of the ground—the attack was swift and to the point. The mouse fell to the ground, looking dazed.

Now was my chance! Taking one of the treasures I received from the Emissary, I tossed a Friend Ball at the Pichu. In seconds, it disappeared into the capsule.

Official's Post

The ball shakes back and forth

Spoiler:

Shakes
Spoiler:

Shakes
Spoiler:

Shakes
Spoiler:

The ball stops shaking ! You have captured Pichu!

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Official's Post

The ball shakes back and forth

Spoiler:

Shakes
Spoiler:

Shakes
Spoiler:

Shakes
Spoiler:

The ball stops shaking ! You have captured Pichu!

Team:
Currently: Returning to Navi Town

I smiled as I picked Pichu’s Friend Ball up.

“Thank you,” I whispered to it before tucking it into my pocket. Turning to my other Pokémon, I recalled them to their Poke Balls.

It was time to move on.

*Zayna returned to Navi Town*

Old 01-05-2013, 11:29 AM
akmal89 Offline

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Entering Route 3

*Entered Route 3 from Navi Town*

"Yay finally we've reached new Route guys let's go any find new teammates" Akmal shouted with joy.

Akmal walk along Route 3 while searching for new pokemon.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Currently: Entering Route 3

*Entered Route 3 from Navi Town*

"Yay finally we've reached new Route guys let's go any find new teammates" Akmal shouted with joy.

Akmal walk along Route 3 while searching for new pokemon.
Official's Post

After your break in Navi Town, you're feeling quite refreshed. You search around for some new Pokemon.

"Pi!" You see something yellow dash across the branches above your head. Wow, it's fast! Suddenly something prods you in the back. You stumble forwards and spin around. But there's nothing there... You look around you again, wondering what's going on.

"Chuuu!" A flash of yellow light can be seen further up the path. Is that an Electric Pokemon? You race towards it, when... CRASHHHHH! Something falls from the trees right onto your head! You stumble, reaching up to feel something warm and furry stuck to your skull. You try to rip it off but it squeals and releases a Thundershock. The electricity courses through your body and you fall to the ground.

The Pichu jumps from your head and lands in front of you. It giggles to itself as you stare up at it. What a mischevious little thing, isn't it cute?!

Wild Pichu appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

After your break in Navi Town, you're feeling quite refreshed. You search around for some new Pokemon.

"Pi!" You see something yellow dash across the branches above your head. Wow, it's fast! Suddenly something prods you in the back. You stumble forwards and spin around. But there's nothing there... You look around you again, wondering what's going on.

"Chuuu!" A flash of yellow light can be seen further up the path. Is that an Electric Pokemon? You race towards it, when... CRASHHHHH! Something falls from the trees right onto your head! You stumble, reaching up to feel something warm and furry stuck to your skull. You try to rip it off but it squeals and releases a Thundershock. The electricity courses through your body and you fall to the ground.

The Pichu jumps from your head and lands in front of you. It giggles to itself as you stare up at it. What a mischevious little thing, isn't it cute?!

Wild Pichu appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Currently: Battling Wild Pichu

"Wow that is one cute yet naughty Pichu.. I guess it just want to play but I'm gonna catch it for sure.." Akmal said.

"I can't use Vuelo to battle it since it weaks to electric attack so go Rotta use Hyper Fang to reduce it life points while Pyro you gonna use Confuse Ray to make it confused of course."

Both Pyro and Rotta attack the wild Pichu accordingly but the Pichu is to fast and mischievous Rotta attack missed.

"Well at least I get to confused it."

The wild Pichu seems confused but it kept running until it hit a tree due to its confusion.
Akmal laughed so hard seeing that scene.

"Wow that is just funny.. I'm gonna hit it one more time and catch it, Rotta use Quick Attack" Rotta attacked the wild Pichu and it became weak.

"Now it's time to catch it~ Go Friendball" Akmal tossed 1 Friendball toward the Pichu.

The ball fell on the ground and shakes while Akmal waits patiently.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Battling Wild Pichu

"Wow that is one cute yet naughty Pichu.. I guess it just want to play but I'm gonna catch it for sure.." Akmal said.

"I can't use Vuelo to battle it since it weaks to electric attack so go Rotta use Hyper Fang to reduce it life points while Pyro you gonna use Confuse Ray to make it confused of course."

Both Pyro and Rotta attack the wild Pichu accordingly but the Pichu is to fast and mischievous Rotta attack missed.

"Well at least I get to confused it."

The wild Pichu seems confused but it kept running until it hit a tree due to its confusion.
Akmal laughed so hard seeing that scene.

"Wow that is just funny.. I'm gonna hit it one more time and catch it, Rotta use Quick Attack" Rotta attacked the wild Pichu and it became weak.

"Now it's time to catch it~ Go Friendball" Akmal tossed 1 Friendball toward the Pichu.

The ball fell on the ground and shakes while Akmal waits patiently.

Official's Post

Akmal holds his breath as it shakes
Spoiler:
one shake
Spoiler:
two shakes
Spoiler:
the ball stops...
Spoiler:
wait ! starts shaking again
Spoiler:
The ball stops you have captured Pichu!

Route 3 has a lot of to offer...are you more interested in the site seeing or capturing pokemon. You have to choose between going left and right!

Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Akmal holds his breath as it shakes
Spoiler:
one shake
Spoiler:
two shakes
Spoiler:
the ball stops...
Spoiler:
wait ! starts shaking again
Spoiler:
The ball stops you have captured Pichu!

Route 3 has a lot of to offer...are you more interested in the site seeing or capturing pokemon. You have to choose between going left and right!
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Choosing the right path

"Oh wow Pichu you just gave me a mini heart attack haha." Akmal laugh.
"Chu chu" Pichu giggles.

"Since you're so cute and electric type I'm gonna call you Sparks. Do you like it?" Akmal asked Pichu.
Pichu jumps gladly and climbs on to Akmal's head.

"What you don't want to get inside your pokeball? Ok but just be nice and don't do anything bad." Akmal warned Sparks.

"Now which way should I go?" Akmal asked himself then Sparks pointed to the right direction.

"You wanna go there? Why? Is there any other pokemon out there?" Akmal wonders as he walks to the right path to find some more wild pokemon.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Choosing the right path

"Oh wow Pichu you just gave me a mini heart attack haha." Akmal laugh.
"Chu chu" Pichu giggles.

"Since you're so cute and electric type I'm gonna call you Sparks. Do you like it?" Akmal asked Pichu.
Pichu jumps gladly and climbs on to Akmal's head.

"What you don't want to get inside your pokeball? Ok but just be nice and don't do anything bad." Akmal warned Sparks.

"Now which way should I go?" Akmal asked himself then Sparks pointed to the right direction.

"You wanna go there? Why? Is there any other pokemon out there?" Akmal wonders as he walks to the right path to find some more wild pokemon.
Official's Post

You decide to take the path to the right. Having just caught your fourth pokemon and emerging from Navi Town as a hero you head right towards an area that should be teaming with pokemon. As you make your way down the path you find yourself yawning..the first time it was okay but soon you cant control it. You stop for a moment to take a break. A small nap cant hurt right? you lean against the tree and you try to rest your eyes.

A moment or two later you are asleep. Almost instantly you stand up and stretch out, did you wake up already ?? How much time has past ?? A lovely song seems to float through the air you wonder where it is coming from ? Do you check it out?

Old 01-09-2013, 04:01 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You decide to take the path to the right. Having just caught your fourth pokemon and emerging from Navi Town as a hero you head right towards an area that should be teaming with pokemon. As you make your way down the path you find yourself yawning..the first time it was okay but soon you cant control it. You stop for a moment to take a break. A small nap cant hurt right? you lean against the tree and you try to rest your eyes.

A moment or two later you are asleep. Almost instantly you stand up and stretch out, did you wake up already ?? How much time has past ?? A lovely song seems to float through the air you wonder where it is coming from ? Do you check it out?
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Checking lovely song

"Wow I've never felt this sleepy before and now that I've slept for a while(I hope since I don't know how many hours has passed) I feel really refreshed." said Akmal while stretching his body.

"Hurmm that is one lovely song I hear.. I wonder where it comes from?" Akmal asked.

"Guys come out and here this" Akmal takes all his pokeball and throw them up in the air. All his pokemon comes out from their pokeball and jumps with joy while Vuelo flies around Akmal's head.
It seems that Vuelo had evolved into Pidgeotto.

"Wow Vuelo you're looking good and tougher I like you a lot" Akmal praised Vuelo and it chirps happily.

"Anyway guys did you hear that lovely song? Do you know where it comes from? Wanna check that out?" Akmal asked his pokemon.
All of Akmal's pokemon nodded agreed to check the song.

"Okay guys lets go and find where it comes from." said Akmal as he walked through the Route while finding where could the song comes from.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Checking lovely song

"Wow I've never felt this sleepy before and now that I've slept for a while(I hope since I don't know how many hours has passed) I feel really refreshed." said Akmal while stretching his body.

"Hurmm that is one lovely song I hear.. I wonder where it comes from?" Akmal asked.

"Guys come out and here this" Akmal takes all his pokeball and throw them up in the air. All his pokemon comes out from their pokeball and jumps with joy while Vuelo flies around Akmal's head.
It seems that Vuelo had evolved into Pidgeotto.

"Wow Vuelo you're looking good and tougher I like you a lot" Akmal praised Vuelo and it chirps happily.

"Anyway guys did you hear that lovely song? Do you know where it comes from? Wanna check that out?" Akmal asked his pokemon.
All of Akmal's pokemon nodded agreed to check the song.

"Okay guys lets go and find where it comes from." said Akmal as he walked through the Route while finding where could the song comes from.

Official's Post

You and your partners travel down Route 3..Or what you think is Route 3. Your pokemon dont seem to be aware of whats going on either. The first sign that something is off is the changing grass colors. They start of a rich green but quickly go to a deep purple. You also start to notice things are a little off. A tree falls over in front of you and you bend over to pick it up, only to find that it is made of cardboard. You can still hear the music which is not playing louder. In your confusion you ignore everything else just to get to the music.

As you run through the fields of the paint brush grass. When you arrive you see old friends all sitting around. In the center of the stage

You see a Munna. Could it be that you are in a dream... Convince Munna to let you go or you may be stuck here for awhile.