Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



God actions are causing you to be uneasy you look around to see what is causing the noise. You hear a branch snap and turn around only to see God rolling passed you. You are very confused when you see what did it.


Standing a few feet away is a curious looking creature.

A wild Ducklett appears

Write a paragraph about either a battle or capture.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: excuse you

well that was rude.
you return God to his Poke Ball.

alright, you weird little angry bird. time to show you what you've gotten yourself tangled up in. you get ready to send out Brobat to lay down the hurt, but you realize something very important.
you must follow up on this pun.
you pull out a different ball and release Tangela.

hey tangle buddy. let's show this rude dude what for.


> Tangela: Use Poisonpowder!

you have Tangela send out a Poisonpowder, evening the battlefield a bit. Grass will be normally effective against Ducklett, but this guy can fend Tangela off with his Flying moves.
the purple haze settles around Ducklett and it begins coughing, trying to shake off the toxic dust. it takes to the air and swoops down, hitting Tangela with an Aerial Ace attack.


> Tangela: Use Bind, then Giga Drain!

Tangela stretches outs its vines, ensnaring the duck Pokemon and reeling it in, all the while draining its energy. Ducklett tries to respond by spraying around with Water Gun, but Tangela maintains its grip without flinching. Soon, the poison makes Ducklett weak, and it faints.

well done you weird little Eldritch tentacle monster.
you return Cthulhu to its Poke Ball and proceed onwards.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: excuse you

well that was rude.
you return God to his Poke Ball.

alright, you weird little angry bird. time to show you what you've gotten yourself tangled up in. you get ready to send out Brobat to lay down the hurt, but you realize something very important.
you must follow up on this pun.
you pull out a different ball and release Tangela.

hey tangle buddy. let's show this rude dude what for.


> Tangela: Use Poisonpowder!

you have Tangela send out a Poisonpowder, evening the battlefield a bit. Grass will be normally effective against Ducklett, but this guy can fend Tangela off with his Flying moves.
the purple haze settles around Ducklett and it begins coughing, trying to shake off the toxic dust. it takes to the air and swoops down, hitting Tangela with an Aerial Ace attack.


> Tangela: Use Bind, then Giga Drain!

Tangela stretches outs its vines, ensnaring the duck Pokemon and reeling it in, all the while draining its energy. Ducklett tries to respond by spraying around with Water Gun, but Tangela maintains its grip without flinching. Soon, the poison makes Ducklett weak, and it faints.

well done you weird little Eldritch tentacle monster.
you return Cthulhu to its Poke Ball and proceed onwards.


Official's Post


The little blue duck lays there for a moment as you walk away. It pushes itself back up. It shakes off the grass attack and seems even more annoyed this time. As it takes off towards you it uses Bubblebeam to knock you to the ground. The little duck circles around landing right in front of you.
"Duck Duck !"

It stands it ground as you get up.

Write a paragraph about your continued battle.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The little blue duck lays there for a moment as you walk away. It pushes itself back up. It shakes off the grass attack and seems even more annoyed this time. As it takes off towards you it uses Bubblebeam to knock you to the ground. The little duck circles around landing right in front of you.
"Duck Duck !"

It stands it ground as you get up.

Write a paragraph about your continued battle.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: the rudeness continues

you get up and calmly brush yourself off.
it looks like somebody still wants to play.
well, mister Ducklett, playtime's over.

you send out Lemongrab to do what he does best.

he looks Ducklett dead in the eye and concentrates. Ducklett aims a Water Gun attack, but it evaporates before it reaches Lemongrab. the area gets brighter. the sun, much warmer...

Ducklett notices how sunny it is and opts for its Flying moves, and hones in for a Wing Attack. as it closes in, Lemongrab quickly glows and fires off SolarBeam, hitting Ducklett point blank. and he doesn't stop there. Lemongrab fires blast after blast of SolarBeam.

you return Lemongrab as the dust settles and, once again, walk away.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 7 for Aurora City.

if you're quite finished being attacked by angry birds, you suppose you'll make your way into Aurora City.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 7

Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: entering route 7


I entered route 7 and stopped to wait for minako, keeping an eye out for any pokemon to use my dusk ball on and hope for a miracle...

*entered route 7 from 5*
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: entering route 7


I entered route 7 and stopped to wait for minako, keeping an eye out for any pokemon to use my dusk ball on and hope for a miracle...

*entered route 7 from 5*
Official's Post


*Not sure if you guys have some kind of story set in mind but let me know if you do.*




Cobalt made his way onto Route 7. He looked around waiting for the other person to show up. As he stands there he hears a strange sound. He looks around and see something waddle pass him..


A wild Ducklett appeared

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


*Not sure if you guys have some kind of story set in mind but let me know if you do.*




Cobalt made his way onto Route 7. He looked around waiting for the other person to show up. As he stands there he hears a strange sound. He looks around and see something waddle pass him..


A wild Ducklett appeared

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture
Cobalt
Gwaine slink Bitey Hedwig electron moonlight
Currently: Dissing gen 5

"Ducklett? Sorry Ducklett, I have standards." I said as I continued waiting for Minako.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-18-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine slink Bitey Hedwig electron moonlight
Currently: Dissing gen 5

"Ducklett? Sorry Ducklett, I have standards." I said as I continued waiting for Minako.
Offiical's Post



Cobalt watched the little water duck stroll passed him. He doesnt more to far ahead on the route waiting for his traveling mate to catch up. As he waits he looks around hoping to spot something else. Sadly the little duck seems to be the only pokemon around.

Nothing Happens
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 7

Cobalt
Gwaine slink Bitey Hedwig electron moonlight
Currently waiting

" ah well, gen 5 is crap anyway." I said breaking the fourth wall slightly as I waited.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine slink Bitey Hedwig electron moonlight
Currently waiting

" ah well, gen 5 is crap anyway." I said breaking the fourth wall slightly as I waited.
Official's Post


*hahaha what are the odds of this*

As you sit there something appears again in the background. It looks like the Ducklett is still curious as to what you are doing here. It slow approaches.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-18-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 7


Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Entered Route 7

Minako finally caught up with Cobalt. "Hey! Sorry I took so long."

Minako and co. are entering Route 7 from Route 5.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Entered Route 7

Minako finally caught up with Cobalt. "Hey! Sorry I took so long."

Minako and co. are entering Route 7 from Route 5.
Official's Post


Minako is excited to see her friend. As she approach him she sees the little blue duck following him. As the grass starts to rustle she sees something poking its head out.

A wild Dodou appears

Write a post about the capture or battle
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Minako is excited to see her friend. As she approach him she sees the little blue duck following him. As the grass starts to rustle she sees something poking its head out.

A wild Dodou appears

Write a post about the capture or battle

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Wild Doduo

"Wild Doduo, huh? Ishiyama, come on out!" Minako said, throwing her Boldore's Poke Ball out. "Use Stone Edge!"

Ishiyama used Stone Edge on Doduo, doing enough damage to knock it out.

Wild Doduo fainted.

"Come on back, Ishiyama." Ishiyama went back inside her Poke Ball.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-19-2013, 01:52 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Wild Doduo

"Wild Doduo, huh? Ishiyama, come on out!" Minako said, throwing her Boldore's Poke Ball out. "Use Stone Edge!"

Ishiyama used Stone Edge on Doduo, doing enough damage to knock it out.

Wild Doduo fainted.

"Come on back, Ishiyama." Ishiyama went back inside her Poke Ball.
Official's Post


Elaine


With the poor Dodou out cold a woman comes running up. She seems to be a little off but concerned. Did you guys feel that earthquake ??"
She looks around for a moment.
"Dang, look at the branches on Route 5.." She pauses.
"Do you know how I can get to uh, Route 6 ? I seem to have gotten mixed up."

Do you help her out ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Elaine


With the poor Dodou out cold a woman comes running up. She seems to be a little off but concerned. Did you guys feel that earthquake ??"
She looks around for a moment.
"Dang, look at the branches on Route 5.." She pauses.
"Do you know how I can get to uh, Route 6 ? I seem to have gotten mixed up."

Do you help her out ?

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Talking to Elaine

"Hello. Yeah, that was quite the earthquake." Minako said. "You wanna know how to get to Route 6? Well, just go to Route 5 and then head on over to Route 6."

After talking to Elaine, she noticed a TM on the ground. "Sweet, TM39!"

Obtained TM39 Rock Tomb!
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com