Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (SU/Discussion)

PH and other SH monsters are pretty much NPCs. Anyone can play them as long as they don't randomly kill other people lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 12-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Dragotech Offline

Oh well, I no getz to troll people with PH, but you have to admit it, it would be fun

I set Secily up to meet Cella, let the awkward possible family reunion commence... at some point before proxy-hood because it would be even more awkward afterward.
That would probably be due to the fact that my character would probably like to see what happens when a human head is shoved into a meat-grinder.
That would probably make large family reunions awkward. Time to break out the formal straight-jacket.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Haha, the stress of Adelaide's death, on top of losing a possible half-sister, is going to make Cella very unhappy with Slendy. She'll end up sending him a strongly worded letter, and if that doesn't get any results, she'll send him a VERY strongly worded letter.

Also, my most recent post in the RP is just setting certain tasks for everyone to get to if/when they want to. Think of them as goals, like you get in a video game to help progress the story and nudge you in the right direction. You don't have to rush off to do anything particular, you can even completely ignore the goal given for your character if you like and do other random things. If you can't think of something to do, though, you can always work towards your goal.

BTW, Lurkers are things I just randomly came up with. They're a common type of monster, but unlike most other common monsters, these ones are extremely intelligent. They don't necessarily work for Slenderman and aren't under his direct control, but they do still carry out his will in most cases. I'll draw a picture later so everyone can get an idea of what they look like.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 12-27-2012, 06:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Name: James
Description: Tall for a 15 year old, but physically weak. Has straight black hair, and green eyes. Usually wears black jeans, and a black hooded jacket. He has black and green headphones which are usually sitting on his neck.
Personality: James seems emotionless. He rarely becomes attached to people. He has seen people live and die, so deaths of others don't upset him too much, but he rarely is ever 'happy'. He is usually in the 'grey zone'. However, he has a strong sense of morals and justice. He won't cause unnessecary pain to someone who doesn't deserve it. He also has a strong sense of loyalty, and will honour a debt. When he is in the proxy mindset, he has no control, and will often go too far with what his orders are. But his sense of loyalty remains in this mindset, and he will not harm someone who has stopped him from harm, and will stop anyone from harming them (even slenderman)unless he has already returned the favour...
History: When James was 4, he and his parents went camping in the woods. In the middle of the night, Slenderman attacked his parents, whilst remaining invisible to James. James parents were impaled on trees. Slenderman then turned James into a proxy, but the mindset wasn't used. A few days later the police found James and his parents bodies. James grew up in an orphanage from then on, and on his 15th birthday, the proxy mindset kicked in for the first time. As far as he knows he blacked out, then woke up at Silent Hill. In reality, the mindset took over. He murdered some of the employees at the orphanage, and torched it. He then disappeared. He woke up at silent hill a week after this.
Additional Information: James has nothing with him, except the clothes on his back.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 12-27-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Zolar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Name: James
Description: Tall for a 15 year old, but physically weak. Has straight black hair, and green eyes. Usually wears black jeans, and a black hooded jacket. He has black and green headphones which are usually sitting on his neck.
Personality: James seems emotionless. He rarely becomes attached to people. He has seen people live and die, so deaths of others don't upset him too much, but he rarely is ever 'happy'. He is usually in the 'grey zone'. However, he has a strong sense of morals and justice. He won't cause unnessecary pain to someone who doesn't deserve it. He also has a strong sense of loyalty, and will honour a debt. When he is in the proxy mindset, he has no control, and will often go too far with what his orders are. But his sense of loyalty remains in this mindset, and he will not harm someone who has stopped him from harm, and will stop anyone from harming them (even slenderman)unless he has already returned the favour...
History: When James was 4, he and his parents went camping in the woods. In the middle of the night, Slenderman attacked his parents, whilst remaining invisible to James. James parents were impaled on trees. Slenderman then turned James into a proxy, but the mindset wasn't used. A few days later the police found James and his parents bodies. James grew up in an orphanage from then on, and on his 15th birthday, the proxy mindset kicked in for the first time. As far as he knows he blacked out, then woke up at Silent Hill. In reality, the mindset took over. He murdered some of the employees at the orphanage, and torched it. He then disappeared. He woke up at silent hill a week after this.
Additional Information: James has nothing with him, except the clothes on his back.
Before I approve of this, you might want to read up on Proxies. Here. It says that in a Proxy state, the Proxy has a 'black out' of sorts and that there is an alter ego, so to speak, created for this time. So for one to keep morals that they have during regular life would be near impossible.

Large image is large.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
[SIZE=2][COLOR="#000080"][CENTER]
2) Becoming a Proxy
PROS:
a) No longer hunted by Slenderman
b) No longer affected by Slender Syndrome
c) Most monsters of Silent Hill will no longer attack a Proxy, save very strong ones or ones that have the most base animal instincts
d) More resistant to physical injuries
e) Increased strength and stamina
f) The ability to travel to Slenderman’s domain and, from there, into the Real World

CONS:
a) When the Proxy mindset takes over, the character will be unable to remember what they did during those timeframes
b) Unless of a very strong will, Proxies will be unable to ignore Slenderman’s commands when under the Proxy mindset
c) Most Proxies cannot control when their Proxy mindset takes over, though it typically will not happen when in the presence of those who don’t know the Proxy is working with Slenderman (generally, a Proxy and Slenderman will work in advance to determine when the mindset is active, though as long as it’s not too often, players can decide when to activate the mindset on their own)
d) Proxies tend to be emotionally unstable thanks to their minds being broken in the process of becoming a Proxy. Those who have a higher will can usually hide their emotional instability
I don't know how clear I made it. I was going by this. what I meant was that this loyalty, and feeling of debt gives him the will to disobey. I understand the rest is an alter ego sorta thing.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Zolar Offline

Quote:
I don't know how clear I made it. I was going by this. what I meant was that this loyalty, and feeling of debt gives him the will to disobey. I understand the rest is an alter ego sorta thing.
Welp. It won't work every time you try to resist it. Otherwise, what good will you be as a slave to Slenderman? Approved.

Large image is large.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

So James can try to resist, but it won't always work? I'm cool with that.
Also is that approved as a proxy or a character? As in can I make a post now, or do I have to was for Dog of Hellsing?

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Zolar Offline

Quote:
So James can try to resist, but it won't always work? I'm cool with that.
Also is that approved as a proxy or a character? As in can I make a post now, or do I have to was for Dog of Hellsing?
You are approved for both. And you can go ahead and post.

Large image is large.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

I should have clarified that note a bit more. That's for characters who become Proxies during the course of the RP, not characters who start off as one. TBH I wasn't expecting anyone to come into the RP already Proxified. Having spent so many years under Slendy's influence would have gradually wore away your character's ability to resist, so he won't be able to do it in most cases (as opposed to a newly-made Proxy, who hasn't spent too much time in Slendy's control and retains more of their willpower, which is what that note is referencing).

So long as Zolar is fine with it, I have no issues either. Just make sure not to go around defying Slendy all the time, or you might get a strongly worded letter lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 12-28-2012, 02:43 AM
Dragotech Offline

Or a very strongly worded letter, if you continue to resist
lol, couldn't help it
It seems Cobalt is bent on putting Secily in a cell. I don't think she will appreciate that

Last edited by Dragotech; 12-30-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:08 AM
Akinai Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akinai

/pokes the RP with a stick to provoke any signs of life

All I did was discover a dead body, not cause it >.> where did everyone go?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 AM
Dragotech Offline

I moved it maybe that will help...
Old 01-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Dragotech Offline

I moved it maybe that will help...
Old 01-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Sorry I haven't posted. My mum injured herself, and I have been busy helping her. I will make a post when I wake up (it is 5am and I am going to sleep)

Banner Made by Me