Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



Having spent a lot of time looking for the gym leader in Zenith JC decided to just keep moving forward. He grabbed ash and they headed for Route 5. Once Route 5 JC let out Tron, Bug and Dizzy pokemon he had picked up a long the way.

The little ghost type golett seemed to confused at first. He had been sent as a gift from mom.
JC approached a little guy with a caution. Ashley flowed by closely staying behind JC. Tron looked around. Its heavy body made metal sounds as it moved.

"oooolllllllll "

"Im JC and this Ash, we are your new friends."

Golett slowly moved closer to JC inspecting him. He waited a moment and nodded his head.
"Gooo Lettttt"

JC then turned to Dizzy a pokemon that seemed to well Dizzy. The little bear moved around in a strange manor
"Spinda, Spin !"

The little bear ran up Ash and started smelling Ash who put her hand out to shake hands.

Last there was Bug. A little leaf worm, bug seemed to fearless as it started chasing the others around. JC bent down quickly picking him up.
"Bug, you are a brave little guy your going to have to forgive us for attacking you." Bug paused for a moment and then smiled.

JC and the gang started to explore.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



Having spent a lot of time looking for the gym leader in Zenith JC decided to just keep moving forward. He grabbed ash and they headed for Route 5. Once Route 5 JC let out Tron, Bug and Dizzy pokemon he had picked up a long the way.

The little ghost type golett seemed to confused at first. He had been sent as a gift from mom.
JC approached a little guy with a caution. Ashley flowed by closely staying behind JC. Tron looked around. Its heavy body made metal sounds as it moved.

"oooolllllllll "

"Im JC and this Ash, we are your new friends."

Golett slowly moved closer to JC inspecting him. He waited a moment and nodded his head.
"Gooo Lettttt"

JC then turned to Dizzy a pokemon that seemed to well Dizzy. The little bear moved around in a strange manor
"Spinda, Spin !"

The little bear ran up Ash and started smelling Ash who put her hand out to shake hands.

Last there was Bug. A little leaf worm, bug seemed to fearless as it started chasing the others around. JC bent down quickly picking him up.
"Bug, you are a brave little guy your going to have to forgive us for attacking you." Bug paused for a moment and then smiled.

JC and the gang started to explore.
As you continue on your way, you notice a change of scenery. The trees are becoming farther apart from each other, slipping away to the grassy slopes that surround Dawn Bay. In fact, rocky outcrops are becoming more common than the leafless plants--but this allows for the sun to shine down on you all the more brightly. Despite the winter season, you find yourself growing a bit warm in the sun's generous rays.

Soon, you realize that you and your Pokemon aren't alone on the path. At first, you thought it was a trick of the light, but it seemed like a rock was following you. Whenever you looked, the rock seemed to stay in place. You pretend to keep moving forward, but steal a quick glance over your shoulder in an attempt to fool the thing.

The rock squeaks in surprise, but looks at you curiously with wide blue eyes.


A wild Aron appeared! Write a paragraph if you wish to catch it!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 12-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post



As you continue on your way, you notice a change of scenery. The trees are becoming farther apart from each other, slipping away to the grassy slopes that surround Dawn Bay. In fact, rocky outcrops are becoming more common than the leafless plants--but this allows for the sun to shine down on you all the more brightly. Despite the winter season, you find yourself growing a bit warm in the sun's generous rays.

Soon, you realize that you and your Pokemon aren't alone on the path. At first, you thought it was a trick of the light, but it seemed like a rock was following you. Whenever you looked, the rock seemed to stay in place. You pretend to keep moving forward, but steal a quick glance over your shoulder in an attempt to fool the thing.

The rock squeaks in surprise, but looks at you curiously with wide blue eyes.


A wild Aron appeared! Write a paragraph if you wish to catch it!
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box


JCs trick has worked as the creature is getting closer and closer. Tron moves along next him each move letting out a metal sound. Ashly pulls at JC pants trying to get him to do something.
JC just smiles letting the arron follow along. JC looks down a the little Chimchar only saying
"Just play along."
As the group continues forward they reach and overpass. JC picks up Chimchar.
"Ash we are going to use you speed to take advantage of this battle. When we get to those trees climb in and wait for the pokemon to pass. Ill have tron use a sandattack to give you time."

Ash nods and the group continues forward. Once they reach the point of the tree JC turns around.
"Tron sandattack. "
the bulky pokemon turns around releashing mighty blast of sand.

The little Arron plants its feet while the sand passes. Chimchar jumps down from the trees right behind the little Arron. Before the little guy could react Chimchar used scratch. Arron turned quickly knocking Chimchar back. The scratches seemed to have no effect. JC rushed in
"Try low kick"
The Chimchar jumped over the Arron dropping onto the ground kicking it over. The Arron let out a cry as it rolled back on to its feet. It stopped its feet around and charged in for a tackle knocking Chimchar down. The little pokemon used its weight to keep Chimchar down.
"Ash do something. "

Chimchar dragged itself out from under.
"CHIIMMM CHarr"

A blast of fire shot out knocking Arron back. The weakened Chimchar ran in using that rage it let out a Flame Wheel which seemed to knock the Arron down.

"Now, finish it off with focus blast !"

Ash paused, building its energy. Once it was stored it let out the shot. The punch sent the Arron flying.

JC grabbed the QuickBall
"Based on our speed this should help us out !"

JC threw the ball.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box


JCs trick has worked as the creature is getting closer and closer. Tron moves along next him each move letting out a metal sound. Ashly pulls at JC pants trying to get him to do something.
JC just smiles letting the arron follow along. JC looks down a the little Chimchar only saying
"Just play along."
As the group continues forward they reach and overpass. JC picks up Chimchar.
"Ash we are going to use you speed to take advantage of this battle. When we get to those trees climb in and wait for the pokemon to pass. Ill have tron use a sandattack to give you time."

Ash nods and the group continues forward. Once they reach the point of the tree JC turns around.
"Tron sandattack. "
the bulky pokemon turns around releashing mighty blast of sand.

The little Arron plants its feet while the sand passes. Chimchar jumps down from the trees right behind the little Arron. Before the little guy could react Chimchar used scratch. Arron turned quickly knocking Chimchar back. The scratches seemed to have no effect. JC rushed in
"Try low kick"
The Chimchar jumped over the Arron dropping onto the ground kicking it over. The Arron let out a cry as it rolled back on to its feet. It stopped its feet around and charged in for a tackle knocking Chimchar down. The little pokemon used its weight to keep Chimchar down.
"Ash do something. "

Chimchar dragged itself out from under.
"CHIIMMM CHarr"

A blast of fire shot out knocking Arron back. The weakened Chimchar ran in using that rage it let out a Flame Wheel which seemed to knock the Arron down.

"Now, finish it off with focus blast !"

Ash paused, building its energy. Once it was stored it let out the shot. The punch sent the Arron flying.

JC grabbed the QuickBall
"Based on our speed this should help us out !"

JC threw the ball.

The ball jerks once...

Spoiler:

Twice!
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

Ping! Aron was captured! Good battle!
(As an added note, however, Quick Balls are more effective on Pokemon who are faster than you; Aron is actually slower than Chimchar)


__________________

Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 12-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post




The ball jerks once...

Spoiler:

Twice!
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

Ping! Aron was captured! Good battle!
(As an added note, however, Quick Balls are more effective on Pokemon who are faster than you; Aron is actually slower than Chimchar)


Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box


JC picked up the quickball and let out the Aron. The little Aron took a few steps forward and the Ash and Tron walked up to them. After a few moments the three seemed to understand each other.

JC picked up Bug and called the others to keep moving.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 12-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box


JC picked up the quickball and let out the Aron. The little Aron took a few steps forward and the Ash and Tron walked up to them. After a few moments the three seemed to understand each other.

JC picked up Bug and called the others to keep moving.

As the afternoon rolls on, nothing of extreme importance happens. Aron seems quite happy to be a member of the team, and the rest of your Pokemon seem hale and hearty. At lunch time, you decide to stop and rest for a moment. Your Pokemon wander about, investigating this and that while you watch on, enjoying whatever meal you've prepared for the journey. After a moment, however, you realize that Bug is nowhere in sight.

Now, where did that little guy crawl off to?

You get up and call your Pokemon to you, asking them if they had seen your Sewaddle. They seem just as confused as you are. Growing concerned, you wander off the path and search for your missing Bug. Your Pokemon spread out, looking for Bug as well.

Just as you come over a hill, you finally spot the little guy--but in a horrible predicament. Bug is surrounded by a cluster of very agitated Budew, and he isn't looking very well. One of the Budew, you noticed, seems to have a small bite on the "arms" folded above its head. Uh-oh! Did Bug mistake the Budew for a plant and try to eat it?


Bug has been poisoned! He will be unable to fight until you get him healed at a Pokemon Center!


A wild army of Budew appeared! [Uncatchable]
__________________


Last edited by Charmander009; 12-28-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 12-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post




As the afternoon rolls on, nothing of extreme importance happens. Aron seems quite happy to be a member of the team, and the rest of your Pokemon seem hale and hearty. At lunch time, you decide to stop and rest for a moment. Your Pokemon wander about, investigating this and that while you watch on, enjoying whatever meal you've prepared for the journey. After a moment, however, you realize that Bug is nowhere in sight.

Now, where did that little guy crawl off to?

You get up and call your Pokemon to you, asking them if they had seen your Sewaddle. They seem just as confused as you are. Growing concerned, you wander off the path and search for your missing Bug. Your Pokemon spread out, looking for Bug as well.

Just as you come over a hill, you finally spot the little guy--but in a horrible predicament. Bug is surrounded by a cluster of very agitated Budew, and he isn't looking very well. One of the Budew, you noticed, seems to have a small bite on the "arms" folded above its head. Uh-oh! Did Budew mistake the Budew for a plant and try to eat it?


Bug has been poisoned! He will be unable to fight until you get him healed at a Pokemon Center!


A wild army of Budew appeared! [Uncatchable]

Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



JC rushes over once he sees whats happened.
"Budew you have made a mistake. Bug is a just a captipiller he doesnt know any better !"

JC watches as the Budew seem to stand there round. Bug must have gone to far. This situation seems to only escalate as JCs pokemon arrive. JC pulls out pidgey.
"You will move one way or another!"

Pidgey circles around landing on JCs shoulder. JC moves in closer pulling a potion out of his bag.
"Maybe this can help heal the bite .."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post
(Oh, wow, sorry! Just realized I made a typo back there--it should read, "Did Bug mistake the Budew..." Fixed! ^^')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



JC rushes over once he sees whats happened.
"Budew you have made a mistake. Bug is a just a captipiller he doesnt know any better !"

JC watches as the Budew seem to stand there round. Bug must have gone to far. This situation seems to only escalate as JCs pokemon arrive. JC pulls out pidgey.
"You will move one way or another!"

Pidgey circles around landing on JCs shoulder. JC moves in closer pulling a potion out of his bag.
"Maybe this can help heal the bite .."
The appearance of a flying type breaks the resolve of some of the Budew--they know their weaknesses, and certainly don't want to risk their own well-being. The bitten Budew, however, does not stand down. He stares at you defiantly, his anger stronger than his fear. He does seem confused, however, that you're offering to help him.

The Budew watches warily as you take out the potion. He flinches as you try to spray him with the substance, but as surrounded by his comrades as he is, he can't run away. After a moment, you see his angry expression soften. The bite wound seems to heal right before your eyes. The other Budew chatter amongst themselves in happiness, relief, and awe. The lead Budew relaxes.

Your kind actions must have placated the Budew, for they suddenly start dispersing. Finally, you are allowed to get to your sickly Sewaddle. Yet one of the Budew seems grateful to you. It waddles up to you and drops something shiny at your feet before running off.

JC obtained 5 stars!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 12-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post
(Oh, wow, sorry! Just realized I made a typo back there--it should read, "Did Bug mistake the Budew..." Fixed! ^^')



The appearance of a flying type breaks the resolve of some of the Budew--they know their weaknesses, and certainly don't want to risk their own well-being. The bitten Budew, however, does not stand down. He stares at you defiantly, his anger stronger than his fear. He does seem confused, however, that you're offering to help him.

The Budew watches warily as you take out the potion. He flinches as you try to spray him with the substance, but as surrounded by his comrades as he is, he can't run away. After a moment, you see his angry expression soften. The bite wound seems to heal right before your eyes. The other Budew chatter amongst themselves in happiness, relief, and awe. The lead Budew relaxes.

Your kind actions must have placated the Budew, for they suddenly start dispersing. Finally, you are allowed to get to your sickly Sewaddle. Yet one of the Budew seems grateful to you. It waddles up to you and drops something shiny at your feet before running off.

JC obtained 5 stars!


Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



JC moves in quickly sweeping his arms around the little swaddle.
"This doesnt look good, I dont have any antidotes on me..We are going to have to head back to Zenith Town right away."
JC takes out the pokeballs calling back the rest of the team, except Ash.
"Alright Ash we gotta go! " JC takes off running

Leaving Route 5 for Zenith Town
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 01-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



JC and Ashley run onto Route 5. The weather feels wonderful today, after being in Zenith through what seemed like week staying out of the storm. It was nice to get out and stretch their legs.

"Well Ash, here we are again. Still no badges but we have a lot of new friends !"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post (EVENT START)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



JC and Ashley run onto Route 5. The weather feels wonderful today, after being in Zenith through what seemed like week staying out of the storm. It was nice to get out and stretch their legs.

"Well Ash, here we are again. Still no badges but we have a lot of new friends !"

It is a pretty nice day, isn't it? Nice and peaceful, without too much excitement. Well, actually, things are about to get interesting...

As you travel down the road, you notice the aftermath of the storm. The earth is still pretty moist, but the bright spring sun is doing its best to dry it out. In the distance you can see the wide horizon of the sea stretching before you. A light breeze brushes past you, carrying with it the tang of salt.

Just as you come over a small hill, tiny forms dart past your feet--followed by bright flashes of electricity. Startled, you step back and blink back the spots appearing in your vision. Once you can see again, you glance over and see squirrel Pokemon scurrying across the grass. They seemed to be terrified by something farther along in Route 5.

Yet as you watch in confusion, you see one lone Pachirisu bravely charging in the opposite direction of the others, a look of determination on its face.

What does J.C. do? Follow, or continue onwards?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post (EVENT START)




It is a pretty nice day, isn't it? Nice and peaceful, without too much excitement. Well, actually, things are about to get interesting...

As you travel down the road, you notice the aftermath of the storm. The earth is still pretty moist, but the bright spring sun is doing its best to dry it out. In the distance you can see the wide horizon of the sea stretching before you. A light breeze brushes past you, carrying with it the tang of salt.

Just as you come over a small hill, tiny forms dart past your feet--followed by bright flashes of electricity. Startled, you step back and blink back the spots appearing in your vision. Once you can see again, you glance over and see squirrel Pokemon scurrying across the grass. They seemed to be terrified by something farther along in Route 5.

Yet as you watch in confusion, you see one lone Pachirisu bravely charging in the opposite direction of the others, a look of determination on its face.

What does J.C. do? Follow, or continue onwards?
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box


Ashley is the first feel it. She pauses for a moment as the breeze overtakes her. Her little hands float lifeless as tall grass slips through them as if forced by the wind to draw her attention. She stands still her noise pointed up, she takes deep breathes collecting a lot of the scent. I smiled as the breeze hit me unaware of what was going to happen.

After the first one darted passed me I turned back. My hand firmly gripping Trons pokeball. Ashely interested turned to the little one making its way forward. She didnt seem to give me a choice as she pulled me forward. I called out Tron and Mud, Mud would be a valuable assist getting closer to the water. I ran after Ash and in turn Tron steam rolled ahead while Mud waddled next to me.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 01-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box


Ashley is the first feel it. She pauses for a moment as the breeze overtakes her. Her little hands float lifeless as tall grass slips through them as if forced by the wind to draw her attention. She stands still her noise pointed up, she takes deep breathes collecting a lot of the scent. I smiled as the breeze hit me unaware of what was going to happen.

After the first one darted passed me I turned back. My hand firmly gripping Trons pokeball. Ashely interested turned to the little one making its way forward. She didnt seem to give me a choice as she pulled me forward. I called out Tron and Mud, Mud would be a valuable assist getting closer to the water. I ran after Ash and in turn Tron steam rolled ahead while Mud waddled next to me.
You chased that adorable little electric squirrel down until you come across a very... er, unusual scene.

In the meadow before you is a hulking beast of a machine. It's hovering above the grass like a UFO, with large tentacle-like arms that are snatching up panicking Pachirisu. It's unusual to see so many of the electric squirrels in one place, isn't it? But as you watch, you realize that the machine is drawing them in as if magnetized. Whenever the arms snatch a Pachirisu, the squirrels squeal in terror as their electricity is extracted from their little bodies.

You suddenly hear maniacal laughing from atop the UFO.

"Run while you can, you nasty little rodents!" you see a man of, well, dweebish countenance controlling the machine. His square-framed glasses are glinting in the afternoon sun, obscuring his eyes. "Once I extract power from you and other Pokemon in Celestia, my invention will be unstoppable! Ahahahaha!"

... Wait. Let's get this straight...

Nerdy guy is powering his fancy UFO with the electricity from squirrels?

... Oooooookay then?

Er, anyway, the Pachirisu you were following looks down at the chaos with a determined look on its face. Its cheeks begin sparking in anger. It looks ready to leap to the aide of its brothers and sisters, but it seems to know that it can't do it alone. Realizing your presence, it turns to you and cries out, "Pachi, Pachi!"


Pachirisu is asking for your help! What will you do?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 01-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post



You chased that adorable little electric squirrel down until you come across a very... er, unusual scene.

In the meadow before you is a hulking beast of a machine. It's hovering above the grass like a UFO, with large tentacle-like arms that are snatching up panicking Pachirisu. It's unusual to see so many of the electric squirrels in one place, isn't it? But as you watch, you realize that the machine is drawing them in as if magnetized. Whenever the arms snatch a Pachirisu, the squirrels squeal in terror as their electricity is extracted from their little bodies.

You suddenly hear maniacal laughing from atop the UFO.

"Run while you can, you nasty little rodents!" you see a man of, well, dweebish countenance controlling the machine. His square-framed glasses are glinting in the afternoon sun, obscuring his eyes. "Once I extract power from you and other Pokemon in Celestia, my invention will be unstoppable! Ahahahaha!"

... Wait. Let's get this straight...

Nerdy guy is powering his fancy UFO with the electricity from squirrels?

... Oooooookay then?

Er, anyway, the Pachirisu you were following looks down at the chaos with a determined look on its face. Its cheeks begin sparking in anger. It looks ready to leap to the aide of its brothers and sisters, but it seems to know that it can't do it alone. Realizing your presence, it turns to you and cries out, "Pachi, Pachi!"


Pachirisu is asking for your help! What will you do?
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



I gaze dumbfounded at this strange machine. It takes me a moment to focus again. Its design while cruel was genius. I had seen a machine like this only once in my life, but that was outside of a museum on display. Ignoring the pokemon factor of the machine for a moment all I can spit out is.
"Great Scout that this was put together well.."

Ashley doesnt seem to be as impressed as she tugs at my pants.
"Chimchar Chim !!" her voice echoed more of the concern for her fellow pokemon. The little guy we followed made a valuant attempt to take down the beast of a machine, but didnt get very far. Once it noticed we were here it rushed over.

The machine threw me off, even my reaction time seem to slow down as it called for help. Watching it call for help was enough to snap me out of it. I was going to need the help of my whole team to take this thing out. I released the rest of them one by one.
"Areo,Bug, and Dizzy come out !"

I looked at the team regretting not having brought the little Aron to toss at this thing.
"We gotta help out the Pachirisu! They're defenselessness against this thing. First Mud im going to need you to get that thing a muddy water."

Mud looked around noticing the muddy puddles all around. He smiled and nodded. After that thing is coded in a good cover of mud. Dizzy you are going to go in there and distract the medal arm. Use your Tweeter Dance to avoid it catching you. Next Areo you will carry bug in dropping it near the window of the driver. The two are you to attack the glass, just to cause a distraction. Tron and Ash you two will go in once he is distracted. Tron use your power to bash at the spots Ash burns."

JC turns to the little Pachirisu
"You are going to come with me. We are going to get that door open and you are going to give that guy a little surprise ! "

The little guy smiled

With the plan set in place I watched Mud take off. All the muddy water around the route helped Mud create a great wave. Mud focused rushing in right passed the arm. The little Wooper used its belly to slide right passed the swinging arm. Mud was truly at home near water. With enough mud gathered, the little guy started its attack creating a splash of muddy water. It then begin to cover the machine with clumps of mud. Which started to interfere wit the machines magnet. With the mud in place, Dizzy rushed in. Its random movements confused the operator who swung the arm back and forth wildly. With the arm in place the bird pokemon swooped in with the the little grass bug on its back. Pidgey dived in and out dropping on the wet window. Swaddle used its powerful bug buzz attack to strike at the window.

I stood there waiting for the right moment.
"Now, Ash, Tron Go!"

Ashley made her way through the muddy path she reached the back of the machine and began to you use Embers to burn at the steel case. Tron made its way over. Using its heavy arms to batter at the damaged haul. While the two went to work fighting the machine I picked up the little squirrel and made my way to the back of the machine. With a couple of strong tugs I pulled the door open and began to make my way to the driver. This whole plan was banking on us distracting the guy. Once I driver I stopped.

"Light em up."

The little Pachirisu nodded sending a blast right at the man.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)


In Box



I gaze dumbfounded at this strange machine. It takes me a moment to focus again. Its design while cruel was genius. I had seen a machine like this only once in my life, but that was outside of a museum on display. Ignoring the pokemon factor of the machine for a moment all I can spit out is.
"Great Scout that this was put together well.."

Ashley doesnt seem to be as impressed as she tugs at my pants.
"Chimchar Chim !!" her voice echoed more of the concern for her fellow pokemon. The little guy we followed made a valuant attempt to take down the beast of a machine, but didnt get very far. Once it noticed we were here it rushed over.

The machine threw me off, even my reaction time seem to slow down as it called for help. Watching it call for help was enough to snap me out of it. I was going to need the help of my whole team to take this thing out. I released the rest of them one by one.
"Areo,Bug, and Dizzy come out !"

I looked at the team regretting not having brought the little Aron to toss at this thing.
"We gotta help out the Pachirisu! They're defenselessness against this thing. First Mud im going to need you to get that thing a muddy water."

Mud looked around noticing the muddy puddles all around. He smiled and nodded. After that thing is coded in a good cover of mud. Dizzy you are going to go in there and distract the medal arm. Use your Tweeter Dance to avoid it catching you. Next Areo you will carry bug in dropping it near the window of the driver. The two are you to attack the glass, just to cause a distraction. Tron and Ash you two will go in once he is distracted. Tron use your power to bash at the spots Ash burns."

JC turns to the little Pachirisu
"You are going to come with me. We are going to get that door open and you are going to give that guy a little surprise ! "

The little guy smiled

With the plan set in place I watched Mud take off. All the muddy water around the route helped Mud create a great wave. Mud focused rushing in right passed the arm. The little Wooper used its belly to slide right passed the swinging arm. Mud was truly at home near water. With enough mud gathered, the little guy started its attack creating a splash of muddy water. It then begin to cover the machine with clumps of mud. Which started to interfere wit the machines magnet. With the mud in place, Dizzy rushed in. Its random movements confused the operator who swung the arm back and forth wildly. With the arm in place the bird pokemon swooped in with the the little grass bug on its back. Pidgey dived in and out dropping on the wet window. Swaddle used its powerful bug buzz attack to strike at the window.

I stood there waiting for the right moment.
"Now, Ash, Tron Go!"

Ashley made her way through the muddy path she reached the back of the machine and began to you use Embers to burn at the steel case. Tron made its way over. Using its heavy arms to batter at the damaged haul. While the two went to work fighting the machine I picked up the little squirrel and made my way to the back of the machine. With a couple of strong tugs I pulled the door open and began to make my way to the driver. This whole plan was banking on us distracting the guy. Once I driver I stopped.

"Light em up."

The little Pachirisu nodded sending a blast right at the man.
Brilliant battle plan! The Pachirisu’s oppressor doesn’t even know what hit him.

“My machine!” the careless operator wails as he sees his UFO under attack. Slamming his fists on the dashboard, he scowls, “Confounded Pokémon! At this rate, I’ll never be able to collect enough energy for the…”

He trails off as he turns and sees you standing there with the Pachirisu brave. As soon as you grunt all savvy-like, “Light ‘em up”, the operator squeals like a frightened girl. He tries to scramble away, but Pachi’s electricity does, indeed, light ‘em up. Not only does the man receive a nasty shock, but the controls also get a dose of pent-up revenge. With fuses being blown and wires fried by Pachi’s electricity, the UFO malfunctions and drifts back down to the earth.

The front windows are obscured by Bug’s handiwork, but out of a small side window you can see the hordes of Pachirisu fleeing safely back towards Eternity Forest.

“Pachi, Pachi!” your particular Pachi friend cries in victory. His tail stiffens, however, as the UFO’s proud owner gets back up on his feet.

“You!” he wheezes, pointing a finger at you. “You… you… You ruined my hovercraft! Y-you’ll… y-you’ll pay for this!”

But instead of exacting his revenge, the guy fell back over, unconscious. Wow. Pachi must have done a real number on him. That, or this guy is just pathetic. Either or, I guess.

At any rate, Pachirisu turns to you with gratitude in its eyes. He stands as tall as his little form can allow and looks up at you admiringly.


The wild Pachirisu wants to join your team!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com