Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 02:30 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default ~5TailedDemonLizard vs. FireSong~ -- 5TailedDemonLizard wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
Single Battle, one on one.
DQ: Three days.
Damage Caps: 80 will do.
Restrictions: No chills, no OHKOs, Basics only please.
Arena: A grassy are with two lakes: one is safe and ordinary; the other has full of Sharpedo and they will attack with Swagger or let their Rough Skin hurt whoever falls down into it.
The ref will roll a six-sided die to determine what those shark-like Pokemon will do: even numbers are for Swagger; odd, RS.
Ref Style: Open

Might as well let this take up my last battle thread.

Hayaku, let's go!

[Hayaku] Scyther (Male)
Ability: Technician
Obtained: Adoption Center
Signature Move: None

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 12-31-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:07 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Default Re: ~5TailedDemonLizard vs. FireSong~

Thank you.

Hum, I think you have the best chance here, Mittens, so you'll be the one battling the mantis.

[Mittens] Glameow (Female)
Ability: Limber
Signature Move: -

Start off with le Fake Out. If he uses Protect, go with Hone Claws. On the second action, if you were able to raise your Attack and Accuracy stats, employ Hypnosis. If not, use Charm. Should he decide to protect himself at this time, give Hone Claws another try.

Fake Out/Hone Claws ~ Hypnosis/Charm/Hone Claws

Well, I attempted to do some combos, but they wouldn't work.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 05-04-2012, 04:18 PM

Alright, Hayaku. Go ahead and get hit by that Fake Out. I don't want you getting put to sleep just yet. Use Swords Dance on the second turn since Mittens will use Charm.

Wait to get hit by Fake Out ~ Swords Dance

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 06-22-2012, 07:36 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

The water in one of the pools stirred ominously as we gathered at its side. Beside me stood two trainers, each gripping a poké ball tightly in their hand. I gave a small gesture and they took their positions a few feet away from each other. Then, the trainer on my right, 5TailedDemonLizard, released her pokémon. The tall, green insect that came out rubbed its curved blades over each other, and beat all six of his wings, propelling himself into the sky. The other battler, SkittishHeart, grimaced slightly and threw her poké ball down. Out of it came a small, feline pokémon, who moved forward hesitantly. I put my whistle to my mouth and blew, starting the battle. It should be fun to watch at the least.

Round One

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Buzzing happily
Moves: Wait ~ Swords Dance

SkittishHeart

[Mittens] Glameow (F)

Energy: 100%
Condition: Not seeming too confident
Moves: Fake Out/Hone Claws ~ Hypnosis/Charm/Hone Claws

Hayaku could have taken the first move, but he decided not to, opting to let the lady go first. The cat moved towards him, cautiously at first, but gaining confidence when she saw that he still wasn’t moving. Her hesitant tip-toe turned into a walk, and then a run as she closed the distance between the two of them. Then she leapt into the air, smacking her paws together as hard as she could. A shockwave spread from the collision, knocking Hayaku onto his back, where he lay for a little while, stunned by the impact.

However, he was up again soon enough. Strangely, rather than attacking, the Scyther began to dance. He stretched out his muscles and began to raise his heartbeat, making his whole body stronger. Whenever he attacked from now on, Mittens would take even more damage.

But the Glameow wasn’t prepared to let that stand. She moved forwards again, this time apologetically, as if begging for forgiveness. Even a battle-hardened bug like Hayaku couldn’t resist something like that, and his will to fight drained away, leaving his attack strength back where it had started.

So at the end of the round, nothing much had happened. Mittens was incredibly pleased with herself, having not only damaged the opponent but deceived him into losing part of his advantage. Hayaku wasn’t too bothered though, he had a plan that would work in the longer term – he wouldn’t be put down for long.

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther (M)

HP: 94%
Energy: 97%
Condition: Confident in his abilities

SkittishHeart

[Mittens] Glameow (F)

Energy: 93%
Condition: Gaining courage

Notes
Fake Out- (Glameow -4% Energy; Scyther -6% HP, flinches)
Scyther flinches
Swords Dance- (Scyther -3% Energy, +2 Attack)
Charm- (Glameow -3% Energy; Scyther -2 Attack)

Arena Notes
None
Old 06-22-2012, 07:56 PM

Alright, Hayaku, let's go. Start off with a Brick Break to get things rolling. Then, use Struggle Bug. If the Glameow tries to use Hypnosis, use Double Team to confuse it on the first action. If it use Hypnosis on the second action, use Protect. If it tries to raise its stats or lower yours, use Swords Dance.

Brick Break/Double Team/Swords Dance ~ Struggle Bug/Protect/Swords Dance

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 06-22-2012, 09:21 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Mittens, I want you to use Iron Tail. Not for offense, but for defense -- try to block that Scyther's Brick Break with it, and then follow it up with Thunder while still in contact.

Iron Tail ~ Thunder

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 08-03-2012, 05:22 PM
eishiba Offline

Round Two

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku]Scyther(M)
HP: 94%
Energy: 97%

SkittishHeart

[Mittens]Glameow(F)
Energy:93%

Hayaku wanted to do some major damage since that silly cat had taken away its advantage. Hayaku found a random brick that just happened to be laying on the ground and held it in its blades and walked to the cat Pokemon. It held the cat down with one of its legs. The cat tried to run but it was no use, it was trapped. Hayaku laid the brick on top of Mittens and then used one of its blades and crushed the brick over the tiny Mittens. Mittens laid there for a moment as the move had a major effect. (Hayaku -16 energy) (Mittens -18 HP)

Mittens stood up slowly. It regain itself and decided to cause that bully some major damage also. Its tail went from flesh to a metallic texture. Mittens swung its tail into the side of Hayaku's face several times as Hayaku fell on the ground close to the pool of Sharpos. Mittens continued to hit Hayaku with its tail. (Mittens -26 energy) (Hayaku -12 HP)

Hayaku was struggling to get up from this onslaught of Iron Tail attacks. It closed its eyes while being pummeled and released from its body a small wave of energy that knocked Mittens away from Hayaku, giving it a chance to stand up. The attack wasn't extremely strong but it had made Mittens a little weaker. (Hayaku -2 energy) (Mittens -6 HP -1 SPATK)

Mittens wasn't done yet. It began to build up electricity in its little furry body and released it into the air. From the sky came down several large bolts of electricity that struck Hayaku. Hayaku was knocked to the ground once again as the force was incredble, even though Mittens wasn't as strong as before. (Mittens -34 energy) (Hayaku -13 HP)

Hayaku stood up and eyed its opponent. The battle had been blow for blow, either Pokemon still had a chance for victory, although Mittens was showing signs of fatigue.

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku]Scyther(M)
HP: 69%
Energy: 79%
Condition: Feeling good.

SkittishHeart

[Mittens]Glameow(F)
HP: 76%
Energy: 33%
Condition: Getting tired.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:47 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

:O Let's not deal some damage for this round. Hypnosis first. If it hits, use Dream Eater; if not/something happens and you fail to employ it, go with Attract. Should he use Protect at any time, Hone Claws

Hypnosis/Hone Claws ~ Dream Eater/Attract/Hone Claws

EDIT: -.- I didn't change anything, but I just realized that I've contradicted my first statement. -.-

Old 08-05-2012, 02:53 AM

Alright Hayaku, use Swords dance first. You're quicker than that little cat. If hypnosis hits and you're asleep, use Sleep Talk. If it doesn't and Mittens tries to attract, use Protect.

Swords Dance ~ Sleep Talk/Protect

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-10-2012, 09:51 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

I I I

-

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther
Ability: Technician.
Health: 69%
Energy: 79%
Swords Dance~Sleep Talk/Protect
No status.

SkittishHeart

[Mittens ] Glameow
Ability: Limber.
Health: 76%
Energy: 33%
Hypnosis/Hone Claws~Dream Eater/Attract/Hone Claws
No status.

Feeling a bit confidant at his position in this match, Hayaku decided to spend a little time powering up his next attacks. He closed his eyes and pictured his scythes elongating, then slicing powerfully into his opponent. He opened his eyes and his vision became reality. Well, the first part of it. The blades began to shine a beautiful blue, blending in with the lake's color and making it appear longer than it actually was. Hayaku felt a burst of confidence and smirked to himself, knowing he was more powerful than he already was.
[Swords Dance: Hayaku, -3% Energy; Hayaku, +2 Attack]

Mittens, intimidated by the combination of the two powerful weapons Hayaku possessed and her petite frame, tried the only thing she could think of doing: putting that bug to sleep. She blinker her absinthe eyes and stared dead on Hayaku, making direct and eerie eye contact. She nudged her face forward, sending clouded, circular rings rippling form her pupils, and another circle would appear every second, synchronized with Mittens' blinking. As the rings hit Hayaku, he grew more and more drowsy each time a circle made contact, until, eventually, he let his heavy eyes close and drifted of to sleep.
[Hypnosis: Acc. Roll, 26/1-60, hit; Mittens, -3% Energy; Hayaku, Asleep]

Everything was a bright, lime green. Nearly blinding. Hayaku could faintly make out the outline of grass around him. In the distance, Hayaku saw what appeared to be a small tree with an Oran berry on it. Knowing that, in a battle, every spec of Health mattered, he lightly buzzed towards towards the fruit and tugged on it's connection to the shrub. It wouldn't budge. Agitated, Hayaku tried pulling harder, but it was stuck tight. Seeing light reflect in a sparkle off his right blade, Hayaku pulled his arm back, and swiftly began slicing at the vine. A loud screech that seemed to come from all around him distracted him, and he almost immidately forgot about the Oran berry plant that, once he looked back, was no longer there.
[Sleep Talk: Slash: Hayaku, -14% Energy; Mittens, -16% Health]

After her scream stopped the sleeping Hayaku from using his Slash attack, Mittens shook off her fur and got into a pounce position. She growled low in her throat and locked onto Hayaku's twitching eyelids. She twitched her tail and instantly a semi-transparent and slightly smaller Glameow was sprinting for Hayaku's collapsed figure. With one deep lunge, the copy sprang upwards and opened her jaws wide, aiming to come right down on the sleeping bug's head. The moment she began closing her teeth around Hayakus closed eyes, she vanished into a puff of smoke and Hayaku let out a loud, pained, yell, from his deep sleep.

On the other end of the field, Mittens was clearly near collapse, as sweat budded on her forehead and he legs shook under the small amount of weight they had to support.
[Dream Eater: Hayaku, -15% Health; Mittens, -22% Energy (-26%+4%), +4% Health]

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther
Ability: Technician.
Health: 54%
Energy: 62%
Asleep for 1 action.

SkittishHeart

[Mittens ] Glameow
Ability: Limber.
Health: 64%
Energy: 8%
No status.

-

5TailedDemonLizard, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-10-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:36 PM

Kehehe~ Alright Hayaku, let's let mittens tire herself out a bit. Use Sleep Talk if you don't wake up. If you wake up during the first action, use Swords Dance then Brick Break. If you wake up on the second, just use Brick Break.

Sleep Talk/Swords Dance ~ Sleep Talk/Brick Break

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-12-2012, 11:01 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Well, I've wasted so much energy. -.- Hum. Not sure how effective this will be, but let's go. Attract, Mittens. Then distance yourself and take a nap.

Attract ~ Catnap

Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Four

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther (M)

HP: 54%
Energy: 62%
Condition: Dozing less than peacefully; Asleep
Moves: Sleep Talk (Detect)/Swords Dance ~ Sleep Talk (Secret Power)/Brick Break

SkittishHeart

[Mittens] Glameow (F)

HP: 64%
Energy: 8%
Condition: Getting really tired
Moves: Attract ~ Chill

Hayaku snored loudly. For some reason, his unconscious mind had decided that he needed protection from some threat. Energy was quickly channelled into making a hemispherical shield around the immobilised bug-type, covering him from every direction except downwards. The dome shimmered with blue light that was so pale that it was transparent from some angles.

In fact, Mittens seemed to have completely missed it. She was busy making sweet smiles and pretty eyes at her unconscious opponent. It’s not as if this would have had much effect anyway, but the constant stream of hearts that were emitted by the cat could have done – had they not been absorbed by the shield. Mittens groaned and collapsed on her front, she barely had the energy to move any more.

Then again, Hayaku was hardly jumping off the walls either. More snores drifted over from him, but now there was a pink aura spreading out around him. His shield had now dissolved and was being replaced by this pink energy as it crawled along the ground, aiming in Mittens’ general direction. The attack finally reached its target, who yelped and shuffled away a bit; she didn’t feel that she could do any more.

As the sea of energy receded over the grass, the Glameow managed to close her eyes and relax for a few seconds, managing to recover a little energy – just enough to keep her going a little longer.

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther (M)

HP: 54%
Energy: 39%
Condition: Unaware of his surroundings; Asleep

SkittishHeart

[Mittens] Glameow (F)

HP: 50%
Energy: 10%
Condition: Still really tired

Notes
Sleep Talk- (Rolled 4183/10,000, 4000 or less to wake up; rolled 197/560, Detect was chosen; Scyther -8% Energy, blocks Attract)
Attract- (Glameow -4% Energy; blocked Detect)
Sleep Talk- (Rolled 8942/10,000, 5000 or less to wake up; rolled 290/560, Secret Power was chosen; rolled 4/10, no effect; Scyther -15% Energy; Glameow -14% HP)
Catnap- (Assumed Chill; Glameow +6% Energy)

Arena Notes
None
Old 12-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

SkittishHeart, 24 hours and you will be DQed.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

SkittishHeart is DQed.

SkittishHeart gets nothing.
5Tailed gets $10
Kantobreeder gets $10
eishiba gets $5
3m0 gets $5

Closed Thread