Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #256  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:05 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


You move through the fields trying to watch where you step. Route 2 doesnt have any lakes so you finding water turns out to be harder than you think. Pidgeys are resourceful though and the little guy flew around under if he found a little tree stump that had some water on it.

You looked around the stump and to your surprise

You found
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Entering Navi Town

"Hurm doesn't seems to be any water source around here but at least we found a Pokeball." Akmal put the Pokeball that he found inside his bag.

"Thanks Vuelo you can return now." Akmal called Pidgey back to its pokeball.

"Doesn't seems to be any wild pokemon here too and 2 days has passed let's go to the next town" Akmal continue to walk to enter new town.

*entering Navi Town from Route 2*
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 12-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

(OK, for anyone interested in OPing me, I seriously just want some plot fixed up: I found a Leaf Stone, but it belonged to a trainer who had evolved his Pokemon to a Vileplume. The Leaf Stone seemed to be a spare, but it was still his property and walking off with it didn't seem correct. I need to finish that, or at least get a confirmation if I can take the Leaf Stone.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Walking Along...


The trail continued far longer than Logan realized. Perhaps it was just the tension of re-retrieving his Pokemon that made him ignore it, but he hiked quite a long distance, and this was just in the footprint-deep mud.

Still, it would be good for Pokemon catching.

Midday was officially on-the sun shone directly above Logan's head-and, despite having only a few PokeBalls, Logan would be ready to capture anything that came his way.

However, he really just wanted to finally resolve the issue with Glomm, the Gloom-turned-Vileplume that would have preferred to have stayed a Gloom. The thing had rampaged briefly (with his trainer stuck inside of his/her flower having kicked it off) upon realizing that there was honest intent to evolve it. However, trouble is, his Trainer didn't know this. Plus, Logan still had a spare Leaf Stone the trainer had, and taking it was thievery. To get everything sorted out, for reals, would be good. He had that in the front of his mind, and he retraced the tracks he made chasing down a thief that he had dealt with, after said thief abused Glomm's Stun-Spores and stolen a few of Logan's Pokemon. To say the bare minimum on the events that had occured, quite a bit had happened.

Logan kept walking along, wondering where the Tracks would end and he'd find Glomm and his/her trainer. The one regret (and possibly bad move) he made was leaving Glomm's trainer presumably Stun-Spored. Glomm himself/herself was too tired to do much when Logan last saw it, but Glomm wasn't happy about the whole evolution thing, and would gladly do harm to his/her trainer over it. Considering Glomm's trainer was limp on the ground...

...Logan's pace slightly quickened.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(OK, for anyone interested in OPing me, I seriously just want some plot fixed up: I found a Leaf Stone, but it belonged to a trainer who had evolved his Pokemon to a Vileplume. The Leaf Stone seemed to be a spare, but it was still his property and walking off with it didn't seem correct. I need to finish that, or at least get a confirmation if I can take the Leaf Stone.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Walking Along...


The trail continued far longer than Logan realized. Perhaps it was just the tension of re-retrieving his Pokemon that made him ignore it, but he hiked quite a long distance, and this was just in the footprint-deep mud.

Still, it would be good for Pokemon catching.

Midday was officially on-the sun shone directly above Logan's head-and, despite having only a few PokeBalls, Logan would be ready to capture anything that came his way.

However, he really just wanted to finally resolve the issue with Glomm, the Gloom-turned-Vileplume that would have preferred to have stayed a Gloom. The thing had rampaged briefly (with his trainer stuck inside of his/her flower having kicked it off) upon realizing that there was honest intent to evolve it. However, trouble is, his Trainer didn't know this. Plus, Logan still had a spare Leaf Stone the trainer had, and taking it was thievery. To get everything sorted out, for reals, would be good. He had that in the front of his mind, and he retraced the tracks he made chasing down a thief that he had dealt with, after said thief abused Glomm's Stun-Spores and stolen a few of Logan's Pokemon. To say the bare minimum on the events that had occured, quite a bit had happened.

Logan kept walking along, wondering where the Tracks would end and he'd find Glomm and his/her trainer. The one regret (and possibly bad move) he made was leaving Glomm's trainer presumably Stun-Spored. Glomm himself/herself was too tired to do much when Logan last saw it, but Glomm wasn't happy about the whole evolution thing, and would gladly do harm to his/her trainer over it. Considering Glomm's trainer was limp on the ground...

...Logan's pace slightly quickened.
Official's Post


*Alright lets fix this story man !*


Logans path through the woods seems to go deeper and deeper until reaching a dead end. Logan found himself surrounded by tangled trees and was getting ready to turn back he heard a chopping sound.
"Ma Ma"

Soon he would see branches split apart as a little Makuhita coming through. The tough little pokemon came through looking at. He seemed to holding something. As you get closer you notice it is holding a bag. The pokemon drops it in front of you. You open it up and notice its the bag of the trainer you were worried about.

Could he have gone this way ???

Makuhita seems willing to help you out and find the trainer, but it seems a little unsure of you. Do you convice it to help you lead the way ??
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


*Alright lets fix this story man !*


Logans path through the woods seems to go deeper and deeper until reaching a dead end. Logan found himself surrounded by tangled trees and was getting ready to turn back he heard a chopping sound.
"Ma Ma"

Soon he would see branches split apart as a little Makuhita coming through. The tough little pokemon came through looking at. He seemed to holding something. As you get closer you notice it is holding a bag. The pokemon drops it in front of you. You open it up and notice its the bag of the trainer you were worried about.

Could he have gone this way ???

Makuhita seems willing to help you out and find the trainer, but it seems a little unsure of you. Do you convice it to help you lead the way ??
Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Tying up loose ends


Logan, first and foremost, wondered how, exactly, an item that he had in his bag had been lost. He figured it must have fallen out of his own bag. He checked it, and sure enough, it was no longer there (though the trainer's Leaf Stone was). Perhaps this was the owner's Pokemon?

Or perhaps this Pokemon was just hopelessly lost? These guys only appeared on Route 3, but it sounded feisable that it would appear here if reasonably scared away from Route 3 and through Navi Town. This was as equally feisable as this being another Pokemon owned by Glomm's Trainer.

Glomm himself/herself was either up and at them again, still upset about his/her evolution, and the Makuhita was just the Trainer's wildest possible attempt at Self-Defense...or was just a wild that wound up tangled in this mess completely by accident while massively displaced. Or else, that thief had a buddy, and he decided to kidnap Glomm's Trainer instead of just steal his Pokemon, and the Makuhita was either the Thiefs, Glomm's Trainer's, or just some random, displaced wild witnessing it. Or something else dragged the pair away, which is what either scared the wild Makuhita all this way, or else inspired Glomm's Trainer to release it...

No no no, one thing to worry about at a time. Reasons and explamations later, solutions now.

Buddy was still out and about, and Aromatherapy would be his best bet at calming it. That move released invigorating and incredibly nice scent, and unlike the luring effects of Sweet Scent, Aromatherapy was completely beneficial, removing certian conditions of the body (like Paralysis).

"Buddy, Aromatherapy." Logan said to Buddy. Buddy complied, releasing the incredible scent quickly. Logan had to back up the action with reassuring words, and in order to get what he wanted, a small plea of what he asked of it.

"Hey there, little fella. I was wondering if you knew who owned that...I'm kind of worried about what happened to him, he was right here...He couldn't really have moved, he had Stun Spore on him as well, last time I was here..." Logan said. Indeed, the tracks ended here, abruptly (as expected-this was where the chase started), and the way he took to even get here from the trail proper was marked with Divebomb's Leech Seeds. He could also make out faint traces of Stun Spore and Sleep Powder on the ground, meaning this was DEFINATELY the spot.

"...Can you help me at all? Do you know where he is or where he went? I won't hurt you, I won't do anything bad to you, I promise...You don't have to tag along if you don't want to, you can just point which way he went, if you don't want to come along..." Logan said, making sure he had options. Ultimately, he'd want the Makuhita to lead the way, but in case he was too timid to do so (for whatever reasons), he, at least, would get directions.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 12-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Tying up loose ends


Logan, first and foremost, wondered how, exactly, an item that he had in his bag had been lost. He figured it must have fallen out of his own bag. He checked it, and sure enough, it was no longer there (though the trainer's Leaf Stone was). Perhaps this was the owner's Pokemon?

Or perhaps this Pokemon was just hopelessly lost? These guys only appeared on Route 3, but it sounded feisable that it would appear here if reasonably scared away from Route 3 and through Navi Town. This was as equally feisable as this being another Pokemon owned by Glomm's Trainer.

Glomm himself/herself was either up and at them again, still upset about his/her evolution, and the Makuhita was just the Trainer's wildest possible attempt at Self-Defense...or was just a wild that wound up tangled in this mess completely by accident while massively displaced. Or else, that thief had a buddy, and he decided to kidnap Glomm's Trainer instead of just steal his Pokemon, and the Makuhita was either the Thiefs, Glomm's Trainer's, or just some random, displaced wild witnessing it. Or something else dragged the pair away, which is what either scared the wild Makuhita all this way, or else inspired Glomm's Trainer to release it...

No no no, one thing to worry about at a time. Reasons and explamations later, solutions now.

Buddy was still out and about, and Aromatherapy would be his best bet at calming it. That move released invigorating and incredibly nice scent, and unlike the luring effects of Sweet Scent, Aromatherapy was completely beneficial, removing certian conditions of the body (like Paralysis).

"Buddy, Aromatherapy." Logan said to Buddy. Buddy complied, releasing the incredible scent quickly. Logan had to back up the action with reassuring words, and in order to get what he wanted, a small plea of what he asked of it.

"Hey there, little fella. I was wondering if you knew who owned that...I'm kind of worried about what happened to him, he was right here...He couldn't really have moved, he had Stun Spore on him as well, last time I was here..." Logan said. Indeed, the tracks ended here, abruptly (as expected-this was where the chase started), and the way he took to even get here from the trail proper was marked with Divebomb's Leech Seeds. He could also make out faint traces of Stun Spore and Sleep Powder on the ground, meaning this was DEFINATELY the spot.

"...Can you help me at all? Do you know where he is or where he went? I won't hurt you, I won't do anything bad to you, I promise...You don't have to tag along if you don't want to, you can just point which way he went, if you don't want to come along..." Logan said, making sure he had options. Ultimately, he'd want the Makuhita to lead the way, but in case he was too timid to do so (for whatever reasons), he, at least, would get directions.
Official's Post


The Makuhita looks at you for a moment. It shuffles around in the dirt before deciding what to do.

"Ma Kuhita !" You listen closely and can make out what he is saying.
(The bag was scattered all over the forest, the owner seems to have dropped it in a hurry. I can help you find the owner.)

The Makuhita seems willing to go along with you as you have been nice to it. It turns around shuffling back and forth heading to where he saw the foot prints. The little guy doesnt seem very quick but he is helpful. You help clear the path as you reach the point of where you find foot prints. You inspect the foot prints and start to get a little worried as the tracks seem to go all over the place. The Makuhita signals you to keep moving as it seems to have the a better sense of where to go.

You follow behind the slow moving Makuhita as it leads you deeper and deeper down the trail. After 15 minutes you pick up the a fresh set of tracks but pause as you can hear a strange sound coming from the group of trees ahead.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The Makuhita looks at you for a moment. It shuffles around in the dirt before deciding what to do.

"Ma Kuhita !" You listen closely and can make out what he is saying.
(The bag was scattered all over the forest, the owner seems to have dropped it in a hurry. I can help you find the owner.)

The Makuhita seems willing to go along with you as you have been nice to it. It turns around shuffling back and forth heading to where he saw the foot prints. The little guy doesnt seem very quick but he is helpful. You help clear the path as you reach the point of where you find foot prints. You inspect the foot prints and start to get a little worried as the tracks seem to go all over the place. The Makuhita signals you to keep moving as it seems to have the a better sense of where to go.

You follow behind the slow moving Makuhita as it leads you deeper and deeper down the trail. After 15 minutes you pick up the a fresh set of tracks but pause as you can hear a strange sound coming from the group of trees ahead.
Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Implausibility levels are rising


OK, the Makuhita knew sign language, apparently. Which was a good thing, as Logan had a mute and deaf uncle and required some knowledge of it...It wasn't the most clear, however, as the Makuhita's fingers weren't as dexterious as a humans. The Makuhita told him, as best as it could, that the bag was basically thrown around the forest. The possiblities of what happened expanded...Though, Logan losing the bag and then having it tossed about the whole forest so vigorously didn't seem so logical.

Regardless of that, the Makuhita was obliging to his ultimate request of helping to find Glomm's trainer. Assuming the worst and without any help, Glomm himself/herself was going to either mentally break down beyond recovery, thrash his/her Trainer, commit suicide, or a combination of all of the above. Logan logically deduced it MIGHT be an overreaction, even for Glomm, to take it to those levels, however, and he definately hoped so. But there was a slim chance...Which meant he had to worry.

The Makuhita started moving towards a point, and Logan cleared the underbrush aside. The result wasn't good. The footprints of Glomm and his Trainer were scattered about, leading in all directions. Logan's heart fell. However, the Makuhita seemed to know which way the two ultimtately went to. He continued on directly ahead.

...

The Makuhita was slow, that was for sure. Slow, but sure. Newer, fresher prints had just been found again. Things looked good: He might find them if they stopped.

Then a strange sound-he couldn't really pick out the details, but it was a noise of some sort, a louder one among other, softer background noises. It irritated him that he had no clue of the situation by virtue of this. However, time was short. This was most likely where they were.

Logan approached, cautiously and ready to spring back assuming hostilities. Buddy was right behind him, fearing the worst was occuring and Glomm was rampaging.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 12-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Implausibility levels are rising


OK, the Makuhita knew sign language, apparently. Which was a good thing, as Logan had a mute and deaf uncle and required some knowledge of it...It wasn't the most clear, however, as the Makuhita's fingers weren't as dexterious as a humans. The Makuhita told him, as best as it could, that the bag was basically thrown around the forest. The possiblities of what happened expanded...Though, Logan losing the bag and then having it tossed about the whole forest so vigorously didn't seem so logical.

Regardless of that, the Makuhita was obliging to his ultimate request of helping to find Glomm's trainer. Assuming the worst and without any help, Glomm himself/herself was going to either mentally break down beyond recovery, thrash his/her Trainer, commit suicide, or a combination of all of the above. Logan logically deduced it MIGHT be an overreaction, even for Glomm, to take it to those levels, however, and he definately hoped so. But there was a slim chance...Which meant he had to worry.

The Makuhita started moving towards a point, and Logan cleared the underbrush aside. The result wasn't good. The footprints of Glomm and his Trainer were scattered about, leading in all directions. Logan's heart fell. However, the Makuhita seemed to know which way the two ultimtately went to. He continued on directly ahead.

...

The Makuhita was slow, that was for sure. Slow, but sure. Newer, fresher prints had just been found again. Things looked good: He might find them if they stopped.

Then a strange sound-he couldn't really pick out the details, but it was a noise of some sort, a louder one among other, softer background noises. It irritated him that he had no clue of the situation by virtue of this. However, time was short. This was most likely where they were.

Logan approached, cautiously and ready to spring back assuming hostilities. Buddy was right behind him, fearing the worst was occuring and Glomm was rampaging.

Official's Post



Logan continued following the Makuhita to a point of a new set of tracks. As he looked down it was clear that the young trainer and his pokemon were being followed by something. He inspects the track hoping to get a clue what was following them. The paw shape foot prints give him some indication of what it is.

"Ma Ku Hita !! Maku Maku!"
The Makuhita seems a little worried and picks up its pace. You soon hear a sound that scares you as well. As you move forward you hear the sound of barking and low growls. You move ahead of the Makuhita hoping that you werent to late. As you push the last of the tree branches you are stunned to find the trainer on the ground protecting the injured Vileplume. The two are surrounded by a gang of


Write a paragraph about your battle with the pack of Houndour
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 12-31-2012, 05:42 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



Logan continued following the Makuhita to a point of a new set of tracks. As he looked down it was clear that the young trainer and his pokemon were being followed by something. He inspects the track hoping to get a clue what was following them. The paw shape foot prints give him some indication of what it is.

"Ma Ku Hita !! Maku Maku!"
The Makuhita seems a little worried and picks up its pace. You soon hear a sound that scares you as well. As you move forward you hear the sound of barking and low growls. You move ahead of the Makuhita hoping that you werent to late. As you push the last of the tree branches you are stunned to find the trainer on the ground protecting the injured Vileplume. The two are surrounded by a gang of


Write a paragraph about your battle with the pack of Houndour
(I'll just assume that the Makuhita belongs to Glomm's Trainer as well. Hopefully I did this right...)

Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Exciting, yes. Fun, no.


Logan let the Makuhita lead on shear politeness at this point, though he KNEW that he'd be going MUCH faster had he taken point. That being said, he’d be going as fast as his slowest member, so that probably was counterintuitive. Regardless…He disliked the paw-shaped footprints That were intermingled with Glomm's and his/her trainer's. That implied something.

"Ma ku hita!! Maku maku!" went the Makuhita. It was clearly terrified of something.

"Roof woof woof! DooOOOOOOOOOOOoour!" Went the something. Logan's back hairs raised in lethal points: Houndour. They were hunting. Even the most experienced Trainers were going to cringe at that prospect: Sometimes there were so many of them that even eligible champions (and in one case, a honest-to-goodness Champion) were murdered by the flurry of strikes from all directions. Logan had a Makuhita that clearly was terrified of them (though could easily lop off some super-effectives), and Buddy, a Grass Type that would make for some easy tinder by the standards of the Houndour (but could use Stun Spore to incapacitate the lot of them)

He kept on, hoping that they were a small group, and a weak one, and weren't being lead by a Houndoom. Any of those would be an instant-death scenario for Logan. He ran ahead, Buddy managing to keep his pace, and he could hear the Makuhita doubling pace as well (though, he was still the slowest). He pushed aside a dense cluster of foliage, bursting through like an action hero, and...

...Found himself flanking the backs of a small, Houndour-only pack, barking their lungs out, who had managed to corner the Trainer and Glomm in a small indent in a small dirt cliff, root overhead. Glomm was burned in several places, and the trainer was directly in front, either because he seriously wanted all of the tension between him and Glomm over with and decided risking his life would work to that effect, or else that he 'knew' he'd be taking more hits than Glomm because he was the physically stronger of the two (but of course, he probably did not anticipate how painful Houndour flames were, and how long the pain lasted afterwards). This wasn't the horrible, horrible scenario Logan thought it would be: of course, this was a terrible occurrence, but both were still alive, there wasn't a Houndoom leading the pack that he would have trouble dealing with, and the fifteen Houndour hadn't detected him yet despite the run. All he needed to do was have Buddy silently hover over them and use stun spore. No problem whatsoever. He almost breathed a sigh of relief, but knew that he shouldn't trust the scenario to be what it appeared to be just yet. Nevertheless, he still had the most viable solution (Stun Spore) to work with.

"Buddy, Stun Spore the Houndour." Logan said, whispering over the barks of the Houndour, loud and plentiful enough to keep his cover. Buddy complied, starting to create the spores. This looked too easy, almost.

"Mak! Hita ita! Makuhita kuhi uhita mak maaaaaahhhk!" Went the Makuhita, blowing Logan's idea and cover wide-open. Several Houndour realized that Logan was directly behind him and faced him, eager for extra meat.

"Ah, Brick! You had to blow it!" Went Glomm's trainer, pointing directly at the Makuhita-easily identified as Brick-and by proxy, revealing Logan's location even further. If it wasn't completely blown already, his cover was long-gone now. The Houndoom approached, leaving five (out of fifteen) away from the Stun Spore. It was too late for the other ten, however, too far back, and the spore got into their system all to easily, screwing their nerves and paralyzing them. Logan had the other five to deal with now.

Brick reprimanded his mistake of giving Logan's position away by proving he was an admirable combatant, quite immediately: He immediately waded into the range of all five Houndour. Albeit they practically danced around his location, the first one that got into the range of Brick's hands, attempting to bite him, found his face instead buried in the Makuhita's palm, three repetitive times, with surprising speed. Arm thrust. It went down afterwards.

That left Logan with four to deal with. Logan's kick prevented one from biting him, but gave two others just the same opportunity. The Leg he kicked with was the same they targeted, and he hurt.

"Ow!" Logan yelped, shaking the Houndour off of his leg. The blood coming off of his leg did dishearten him slightly, but that wasn't anything some bandages couldn't take care of. Buddy approached, with intent to heal.

"Buddy, can you attack the Houndour? they won't stop until-Ah!" Logan said, dodging a bite attempt by two other Houndour. Buddy nodded, but frowned at the concept of attacking. It immediately began glowing the same way the Oddish did when it tried attacking Kunai with one of the drain attacks, but it was a stronger glow this time: Logan could only assume it was a stronger variant of it. It's target was one of the Houndour, one just about to charge up some fire in it's maw, but was interrupted by the Drain attack. However, it was more irritated than angry.

"...Glomm, use Synthesis! Heal yourself, quickly! Don't worry about me, I can take a hit!" Said Glomm's trainer, attempting to reassure the (seemingly) scared Vileplume that it was alright. This caught the attention of the four Houndour, but the attention loss was in turnd the dooming factor of one of the Houndour, failing to notice another flurry of Arm Thrust attacks from Brick the Makuhita. Brick did not care for chivalry in the sense of attacking from the back wasn't very sporting, clearly.

"Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! MA!" Brick went, striking the Houndour five times, even though it went unconscious in three hits like the last one. The other three moved to pounce on Glomm and his/her trainer. Logan took two quick steps forward while the concentration was off of him to brutally step on the Houndour that got hit with Buddy's Giga Drain, which, considering its small head, was easily done with. It lived, but probably got a concussion from that.

"...Viiii...Viiii...Viiii..." Glomm panted. Even a healing move was taxing on the low energy he/she had left. However, it complied, knowing it would be better for her/him. Trouble was, Synthesis required a lot of light, especially sunlight. It was midday, meaning that, in the indent in the hole they were pinned against, there wasn't a way for sunlight to touch the Vileplume to improve Synthesis, flower aside. Healing wouldn't be as large as anyone (sans the Houndour) would want, but it would be better than nothing.

The remaining two Houndoom split up their duties between their barking: one to attack Logan, Brick and Buddy, and the other to assault Glomm before it healed completely. The two were swift, as one began using Fire Fang immediately after the quick exchange of barks. Glomm's Trainer dived in and took it to the side of his chest, while Glomm continued to use Synthesis. Logan swore a tear came down Glomm's face...The Trainer was still conscious, though. "Yowch! That hurt...Ugh!" he went.

The other one was taking advantage of Logan's break to see that scene to do the exact same action. Logan took it worse than Glomm's Trainer did, though: Aside from previous wounds, the fire seemed a bit more...Lively. More accurately, it burned Logan. "Hot, hot, hot hot hot HOT!!!" Logan yelled, trying not to do anything TOO rash in removing the Houdour from his side. Brick did just that, though without any kind of carefulness (again, a bandage could suffice here), and began beating it brutally. Whap. Whap. Whap. Whap. WHAP! The fourth Houndour was down.

"Ugh...Buddy, Can you please use Aromatherapy? This burn..." Logan said. Brick the Makuhita waddled over to the last mobile Houndour, revenge for his trainer's wounds on his mind. Buddy was extremely happy to comply with Logan's request, sending out an invigorating scent with a healing touch. Logan could feel the scarred tissue recover, and felt quite nice. The scent's greenish hue extended to Glomm, removing some of-

Wait.

WAITWAITWAITWAIT!!!

Logan's head whipped to the ground, seeing that the Houndour, previously paralyzed by Stun Spore, were now very much active. Buddy put the Armoatherapy over the whole area, which helped pretty much everyone, including the very Pokémon that would rather only they were fine. Buddy looked completely cheery regardless of that, too: apparently, this was its intention; to heal EVERYONE on the field so they were nice and happy. It would have to be that much to even work at all, but it worked on the remaining Houndour pack, who weren't exactly happy about losing their ability to move for a minute. They started growling immediately, angrily resuming the full control of their bodies. Half stared down Logan, and half stared down Glomm."HOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooowwwwNDOOOOOour!!!" They roared, some already preparing to roast their foes alive.

"MAH! MAH! MAH! MA-aaah?" Brick went, taking down the last of the original five Houndour with Arm Thrusts, right next to his trainer, turning around to see the dismaying sight of the ten they dealt with done and over with. Synthesis was done, for all fortune it brought: Glomm was back on his/her feet and ready to deal out a few more moves. Logan doubted how strong the Vileplume was, however. Even it seemed scared by the concept of taking down ten Pokémon. Tts burns were gone and his/her wounds were somewhat taken care of now, but ten Pokémon?! Even if the Houndour were weaker by level, they definitely weren't by numbers and typing. Should any of them escape, it would bring nasty consequences. It was shaking, slightly, letting out pollen.

"S-s-Sleep Powder!" Went Glomm's trainer, equally terrified of the consequences of not doing it correctly. Glomm, frankly, obeyed without hesitation. Clearly the two were not in a good mood.

"V-v-Viel! VIELL!!" It shouted, franticly scattering its pollen everywhere. Logan took a step back, and Buddy hovered over the powder's range. It was panicking, almost too much, and the powder hit Brick as well as it's intended targets (and sent him to sleep immediately), but ultimately it hit every last thing that Logan, Glomm, Brick, Buddy (sort of) and Glomm's (and Brick's) trainer had wanted to hit. They were sound asleep, in broad daylight. Glomm didn't really realize this immediately, and cowered in a corner, fearing that one of them had somehow escaped the powders, fearing for a miracle, that its already shattered life would be spared. Glomm was his/her own miracle, though, at least this once.

Logan breathed a sigh of relief. Glomm's trainer, still bleeding from the bite but taking it in stride, came over to his partner, and gave Glomm his affection, quietly. Logan was just thankful this was over (and that he didn't wind up powdered again.). Buddy was looking at the Houndour in a way that suggested that it would use Aromatherapy to get the sleeping dogs up. Logan shoved it back into its PokéBall before that calamity occurred.

...Today was exciting, he officially decided...Not even slightly fun, but definately exciting...
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 12-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(I'll just assume that the Makuhita belongs to Glomm's Trainer as well. Hopefully I did this right...)

Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep) Divebomb (Asleep) Buddy
Exciting, yes. Fun, no.


Logan let the Makuhita lead on shear politeness at this point, though he KNEW that he'd be going MUCH faster had he taken point. That being said, he’d be going as fast as his slowest member, so that probably was counterintuitive. Regardless…He disliked the paw-shaped footprints That were intermingled with Glomm's and his/her trainer's. That implied something.

"Ma ku hita!! Maku maku!" went the Makuhita. It was clearly terrified of something.

"Roof woof woof! DooOOOOOOOOOOOoour!" Went the something. Logan's back hairs raised in lethal points: Houndour. They were hunting. Even the most experienced Trainers were going to cringe at that prospect: Sometimes there were so many of them that even eligible champions (and in one case, a honest-to-goodness Champion) were murdered by the flurry of strikes from all directions. Logan had a Makuhita that clearly was terrified of them (though could easily lop off some super-effectives), and Buddy, a Grass Type that would make for some easy tinder by the standards of the Houndour (but could use Stun Spore to incapacitate the lot of them)

He kept on, hoping that they were a small group, and a weak one, and weren't being lead by a Houndoom. Any of those would be an instant-death scenario for Logan. He ran ahead, Buddy managing to keep his pace, and he could hear the Makuhita doubling pace as well (though, he was still the slowest). He pushed aside a dense cluster of foliage, bursting through like an action hero, and...

...Found himself flanking the backs of a small, Houndour-only pack, barking their lungs out, who had managed to corner the Trainer and Glomm in a small indent in a small dirt cliff, root overhead. Glomm was burned in several places, and the trainer was directly in front, either because he seriously wanted all of the tension between him and Glomm over with and decided risking his life would work to that effect, or else that he 'knew' he'd be taking more hits than Glomm because he was the physically stronger of the two (but of course, he probably did not anticipate how painful Houndour flames were, and how long the pain lasted afterwards). This wasn't the horrible, horrible scenario Logan thought it would be: of course, this was a terrible occurrence, but both were still alive, there wasn't a Houndoom leading the pack that he would have trouble dealing with, and the fifteen Houndour hadn't detected him yet despite the run. All he needed to do was have Buddy silently hover over them and use stun spore. No problem whatsoever. He almost breathed a sigh of relief, but knew that he shouldn't trust the scenario to be what it appeared to be just yet. Nevertheless, he still had the most viable solution (Stun Spore) to work with.

"Buddy, Stun Spore the Houndour." Logan said, whispering over the barks of the Houndour, loud and plentiful enough to keep his cover. Buddy complied, starting to create the spores. This looked too easy, almost.

"Mak! Hita ita! Makuhita kuhi uhita mak maaaaaahhhk!" Went the Makuhita, blowing Logan's idea and cover wide-open. Several Houndour realized that Logan was directly behind him and faced him, eager for extra meat.

"Ah, Brick! You had to blow it!" Went Glomm's trainer, pointing directly at the Makuhita-easily identified as Brick-and by proxy, revealing Logan's location even further. If it wasn't completely blown already, his cover was long-gone now. The Houndoom approached, leaving five (out of fifteen) away from the Stun Spore. It was too late for the other ten, however, too far back, and the spore got into their system all to easily, screwing their nerves and paralyzing them. Logan had the other five to deal with now.

Brick reprimanded his mistake of giving Logan's position away by proving he was an admirable combatant, quite immediately: He immediately waded into the range of all five Houndour. Albeit they practically danced around his location, the first one that got into the range of Brick's hands, attempting to bite him, found his face instead buried in the Makuhita's palm, three repetitive times, with surprising speed. Arm thrust. It went down afterwards.

That left Logan with four to deal with. Logan's kick prevented one from biting him, but gave two others just the same opportunity. The Leg he kicked with was the same they targeted, and he hurt.

"Ow!" Logan yelped, shaking the Houndour off of his leg. The blood coming off of his leg did dishearten him slightly, but that wasn't anything some bandages couldn't take care of. Buddy approached, with intent to heal.

"Buddy, can you attack the Houndour? they won't stop until-Ah!" Logan said, dodging a bite attempt by two other Houndour. Buddy nodded, but frowned at the concept of attacking. It immediately began glowing the same way the Oddish did when it tried attacking Kunai with one of the drain attacks, but it was a stronger glow this time: Logan could only assume it was a stronger variant of it. It's target was one of the Houndour, one just about to charge up some fire in it's maw, but was interrupted by the Drain attack. However, it was more irritated than angry.

"...Glomm, use Synthesis! Heal yourself, quickly! Don't worry about me, I can take a hit!" Said Glomm's trainer, attempting to reassure the (seemingly) scared Vileplume that it was alright. This caught the attention of the four Houndour, but the attention loss was in turnd the dooming factor of one of the Houndour, failing to notice another flurry of Arm Thrust attacks from Brick the Makuhita. Brick did not care for chivalry in the sense of attacking from the back wasn't very sporting, clearly.

"Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! MA!" Brick went, striking the Houndour five times, even though it went unconscious in three hits like the last one. The other three moved to pounce on Glomm and his/her trainer. Logan took two quick steps forward while the concentration was off of him to brutally step on the Houndour that got hit with Buddy's Giga Drain, which, considering its small head, was easily done with. It lived, but probably got a concussion from that.

"...Viiii...Viiii...Viiii..." Glomm panted. Even a healing move was taxing on the low energy he/she had left. However, it complied, knowing it would be better for her/him. Trouble was, Synthesis required a lot of light, especially sunlight. It was midday, meaning that, in the indent in the hole they were pinned against, there wasn't a way for sunlight to touch the Vileplume to improve Synthesis, flower aside. Healing wouldn't be as large as anyone (sans the Houndour) would want, but it would be better than nothing.

The remaining two Houndoom split up their duties between their barking: one to attack Logan, Brick and Buddy, and the other to assault Glomm before it healed completely. The two were swift, as one began using Fire Fang immediately after the quick exchange of barks. Glomm's Trainer dived in and took it to the side of his chest, while Glomm continued to use Synthesis. Logan swore a tear came down Glomm's face...The Trainer was still conscious, though. "Yowch! That hurt...Ugh!" he went.

The other one was taking advantage of Logan's break to see that scene to do the exact same action. Logan took it worse than Glomm's Trainer did, though: Aside from previous wounds, the fire seemed a bit more...Lively. More accurately, it burned Logan. "Hot, hot, hot hot hot HOT!!!" Logan yelled, trying not to do anything TOO rash in removing the Houdour from his side. Brick did just that, though without any kind of carefulness (again, a bandage could suffice here), and began beating it brutally. Whap. Whap. Whap. Whap. WHAP! The fourth Houndour was down.

"Ugh...Buddy, Can you please use Aromatherapy? This burn..." Logan said. Brick the Makuhita waddled over to the last mobile Houndour, revenge for his trainer's wounds on his mind. Buddy was extremely happy to comply with Logan's request, sending out an invigorating scent with a healing touch. Logan could feel the scarred tissue recover, and felt quite nice. The scent's greenish hue extended to Glomm, removing some of-

Wait.

WAITWAITWAITWAIT!!!

Logan's head whipped to the ground, seeing that the Houndour, previously paralyzed by Stun Spore, were now very much active. Buddy put the Armoatherapy over the whole area, which helped pretty much everyone, including the very Pokémon that would rather only they were fine. Buddy looked completely cheery regardless of that, too: apparently, this was its intention; to heal EVERYONE on the field so they were nice and happy. It would have to be that much to even work at all, but it worked on the remaining Houndour pack, who weren't exactly happy about losing their ability to move for a minute. They started growling immediately, angrily resuming the full control of their bodies. Half stared down Logan, and half stared down Glomm."HOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooowwwwNDOOOOOour!!!" They roared, some already preparing to roast their foes alive.

"MAH! MAH! MAH! MA-aaah?" Brick went, taking down the last of the original five Houndour with Arm Thrusts, right next to his trainer, turning around to see the dismaying sight of the ten they dealt with done and over with. Synthesis was done, for all fortune it brought: Glomm was back on his/her feet and ready to deal out a few more moves. Logan doubted how strong the Vileplume was, however. Even it seemed scared by the concept of taking down ten Pokémon. Tts burns were gone and his/her wounds were somewhat taken care of now, but ten Pokémon?! Even if the Houndour were weaker by level, they definitely weren't by numbers and typing. Should any of them escape, it would bring nasty consequences. It was shaking, slightly, letting out pollen.

"S-s-Sleep Powder!" Went Glomm's trainer, equally terrified of the consequences of not doing it correctly. Glomm, frankly, obeyed without hesitation. Clearly the two were not in a good mood.

"V-v-Viel! VIELL!!" It shouted, franticly scattering its pollen everywhere. Logan took a step back, and Buddy hovered over the powder's range. It was panicking, almost too much, and the powder hit Brick as well as it's intended targets (and sent him to sleep immediately), but ultimately it hit every last thing that Logan, Glomm, Brick, Buddy (sort of) and Glomm's (and Brick's) trainer had wanted to hit. They were sound asleep, in broad daylight. Glomm didn't really realize this immediately, and cowered in a corner, fearing that one of them had somehow escaped the powders, fearing for a miracle, that its already shattered life would be spared. Glomm was his/her own miracle, though, at least this once.

Logan breathed a sigh of relief. Glomm's trainer, still bleeding from the bite but taking it in stride, came over to his partner, and gave Glomm his affection, quietly. Logan was just thankful this was over (and that he didn't wind up powdered again.). Buddy was looking at the Houndour in a way that suggested that it would use Aromatherapy to get the sleeping dogs up. Logan shoved it back into its PokéBall before that calamity occurred.

...Today was exciting, he officially decided...Not even slightly fun, but definately exciting...
Official's Post


*no the Makuhita was not his but ill solve this*


After the battle was over the young trainer walked up the sleeping pokemon. He smiled taking out a couple of full heals. Soon the pokemon were back to their feet. As the trainer stood there he looked over at Makuhita and then you.
"You know this little guys isnt my pokemon. I found his pokeball while running here. I think someone abandoned him. After the way you battled today, I think he would be better off with you ! "

The Makuhita steps forward.



"Maaa Kuu"


The little guy is released from his pokeball and wants to battle. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Snow Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: soloman town's day care
Posts: 238
Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party( Razor(bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
Location: Chasing behind archie Onto Route 2
well we made it guys but now we gotta find some more pokemon, archie and a pokemon center if not some kind of medicine in case something goes wrong.
let's just take our time
__________________
My Friend code is 3311 3302 4915 and go by Sin. Add for battle and trade.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party( Razor(bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
Location: Chasing behind archie Onto Route 2
well we made it guys but now we gotta find some more pokemon, archie and a pokemon center if not some kind of medicine in case something goes wrong.
let's just take our time


Archie


Archie is quick and you find it hard to keep up with. As he rushes into the woods you lose site of him for a moment. You scratch your head trying to figure out where he could have went. As you stand there something hits you head. Not very hard but he enough to knock you over. You pause for a moment about to get upset but you notice its



Archie's Gulpin has landed on you. Your head is all sticky and you just hear laughing in the background. You get up, looked down at the happy little blood.
"Guuuulp Gllllppp"

You spot Archie in a tree 30 feet away. He points and laughs.
"Your it!"

Archie starts to climb the tree. Do you give chase ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-04-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 01-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Snow Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: soloman town's day care
Posts: 238
Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata) Gaia(Sunkern)
Location: Giving chase on Route 2
Ok so it is a game of tag. here i come *start to give chase*
__________________
My Friend code is 3311 3302 4915 and go by Sin. Add for battle and trade.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 01-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata) Gaia(Sunkern)
Location: Giving chase on Route 2
Ok so it is a game of tag. here i come *start to give chase*

Archie

You give chase but Archie is fast, as you move higher and higher up the tree you find something


You have found 5 Stars !

Archie calls back.
"Come on slowpoke !! youll never catch me at that rate !"

Archie laughs continuing ahead making his way from the big tree branch to big tree branch.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 01-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Snow Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: soloman town's day care
Posts: 238
Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Sunkern(Gaia)
Location: Game of tag with archie on route 2
your fast and stars good thing to keep. well i gotta keep going if i'm gonna be the champ
*continues to give pursuit to archie*
__________________
My Friend code is 3311 3302 4915 and go by Sin. Add for battle and trade.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:20 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Sunkern(Gaia)
Location: Game of tag with archie on route 2
your fast and stars good thing to keep. well i gotta keep going if i'm gonna be the champ
*continues to give pursuit to archie*


Archie


Archie moves quick staying ahead. When he finally comes into site you can see his Gulpin is battling a Hoppip. You see the battle and rush to get there. Archies Gulpin is fast bouncing from tree to tree. Archie smiles at you.
"Looks like Im going to be one ahead of you !"


You laughs but feel a certain urge to find one yourself ! do you got and explore to get your own new pokemon?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com