Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Etymology's Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke Adventure! (PART 04 UP!)

Hi there! After deciding to buy Pokemon White 2 and several shopping trips later (none of the stores sold the game and the one that did hid it from sight) I have begun to play the sequel to the beloved fifth generation games! For once, I barely know anything about the game nor do I know the Pokemon that appear on routes or the Pokemon owned by trainers. For this reason I am doing a Nuzlocke run - it is made all the more deadly.

This Nuzlocke run will be a standard Nuzlocke run. If you are not familiar with the rules, they are as follows.

1. If a Pokemon faints it is 'dead'. It must be released or deposited into the PC permanently. I will be releasing them.
2. Only the first Pokemon seen in a route or area can be captured.
3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed. My nicknaming theme is 'precious gemstones'.

I will be logging any amusing thoughts or interesting event throughout my time in this new Unova adventure!

DISCLAIMER: I CLAIM NO OWNERSHIP OF ANY OF THE IMAGES USED. THEY ORIGINATE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. OKAY, NOW YOU CAN'T SUE.

INDEX:
[01: ASPERTIA CITY - ROUTE 20] (Spoilered in this post)
[02: FLOCCESSY RANCH - ASPERTIA CITY]
[03: ASPERTIA CITY - VIRBANK CITY]

Spoiler:
Part 01:

MEMORY LINK. ACTIVATE.

The following image may hurt your eyes. But you're going to open it anyway, aren't you?
Spoiler:

Woah. Everything looks familiar! Hey, Juniper's Mincinno evolved! I acquaint myself with the professor and confirm my name as 'Lexico' (I'd have picked Eti but that is the name of my Pokemon Black protagonist, snerk snerk). She asks for the name of my rival, of which I confirm as Corey (SPAM HIS VMs. TELL HIM I SENT YOU okay don't do that).

The first sight of myself is inside my house...thing. A striking thing to note is the lack of stairs (a first for the series)... or a bed for my mother. What, does she sleep in the kitchen sink, or something? Creepy scenes of an overprotective mother soothing her pre-teen child whilst both drift off to a gentle sleep in the same bed disturb my mind.

Spoiler:

The residents of Aspertia City have resorted to sink-sleeping due to lack of upward-building space.

Anyhow, I walk outside and meet Corey. "I HAVE A POKEMON BOOYAH" explains his character entirely. I wander around town for a bit when a thought suddenly strikes - y'know, just walking around stranger's homes without a care in the world. Aspertia City's residents must be like one big family! Anyhow, we go upstairs to meet the 'big green hatted lady'. She offers me a selection of Pokemon - I pick the blue...thing.

Not a beaver. Not a bear. Man, what /is/ this thing?

"Hey everyone. The name's Diopside! I'm named after a rare gem which ranges in colour from green to light blue. I'm male and have a Hasty nature. Anyway, nice to meet'cha!"

Introductions aside, we move on to decimate Corey's Snivy. Diopside surprisingly outspeeds the beast, defeating it in a swift four-Tackle combination, youch! Surprisingly, this rival is not as big a d-bag as previous iterations - he bows down respectively, telling me to get stronger. As he runs off into the distance, I know that I'm going to get on just fine.

"Geez. Not even a few hours into a Nuzlocke run and he's already confident."

The green hatted lass gives us a tour around the city and leaves us alone to our own devices...until she shows us how to capture Pokemon on Route 19. That's nice, but I learned all of this stuff back in the prequel, remember? I tread flamboyantly into the grasses, and lo and behold, my first new partner awaits!

Spoiler:

A wild Patrat appeared!
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could stare into the souls of a thousand mindless children whilst they play their precious video game? Approximately two.

"Don't worry, I've got this!"

A swift Tackle from Diopside dips the rodent's health into the yellow fairly easily. Two Poke Balls later, the little rodent is mine.

"G'day kids! My name is Beryl. Short, stubby, and named after a variety of gemstones including emerald, aquamarine and other beauties - ayup, that's me! I am female and have a Sassy nature, so don't get on my bad side!"

Pleased to have met my first partner, I healed up my team and continued along the route, chatting to many tutorial-esque NPCs. One taught me how to jump down ledges - oooooh! Suddenly, we come across another familiar face - it's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! Wow, I didn't know he dyed his quills a striking orange...wait, that's Alder! What's he doing here? The old man notices that I am not yet a "seasoned Pokemon trainer". After applying a pinch of salt and a touch of pepper he is satisfied with his work and asks me to come train with him. I agree and the trainer connoisseur departs.

Floccessy Town is rather simple with nothing much to offer. It appears Alder has imparted much of his rather complex wisdom on the residents, such as "the top-left Pokemon in your party is sent out first". Ah, I can smell the talent brimming already.

"Hey, those comments help out the newer players! Stop belittling this game!"

Stop breaking the fourth wall, Beryl.

"Pat Patrat..."

Excellent. We progress onto Route 20 in style, defeating all of the trainers there. Beryl is now at similar levels to Diopside. Happy, I go to capture my next par'ner! Who'll it be this time?

Spoiler:

A wild Sewaddle appeared!
"Since this Pokémon makes its own clothes out of leaves, it is a popular mascot for fashion designers."
Spoiler:

Oh, Gok. We knew you would.

This lil' critter was a simple as Beryl was - Beryl crunches on her leaves with a Bite attack and a simple Poke Ball later and the fashion-frenzy Pokemon is mine.

"AGATE. BOLD. THAT'S WHO I AM. I WILL OUTCLOTHE ALL THAT DARE OPPOSE ME IN A DAZZLING DISPLAY OF SOWING AND STITCHERY! MY GEM IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL. YES."

All right, we'll stop and save here? Yes? Good.

CURRENT TEAM STATISTICS BEEBOOP:

Party:

'Diopside the Oshawott'
Level 7
Male
Hasty Nature
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun

'Beryl the Patrat'
Level 6
Female
Sassy Nature
Tackle
Leer
Bite

'Agate the Sewaddle'
Level 2
Female
Bold Nature
Tackle
String Shot

Last edited by Etymology; 01-06-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:25 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Etymology's Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke Adventure!

Gosh dangit, why did you have to ruin my eyes with that first picture there??? xD

I think I saw the rest of the update, though. I think. I remember something about Corey being your spiky-haired rival, salt and pepper, and a Sewaddle who swears to outdazzle the world, but yeah xD Actually, Agate is my current favorite. GO LITTLE BOLD DUDE, WOOT!

I think I said this in the Association, but I like how you have a theme for your names ^^ I'm curious to see what others you'll come up with! ^^

Old 01-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Gosh dangit, why did you have to ruin my eyes with that first picture there??? xD
I warned you. I warned you all. *Squint squint*

Quote:
I think I saw the rest of the update, though. I think. I remember something about Corey being your spiky-haired rival, salt and pepper, and a Sewaddle who swears to outdazzle the world, but yeah xD Actually, Agate is my current favorite. GO LITTLE BOLD DUDE, WOOT!
Don't tell the others, but Sewaddle is my favourite species I've caught so far.

Quote:
I think I said this in the Association, but I like how you have a theme for your names ^^ I'm curious to see what others you'll come up with! ^^
Thanks! Sometimes I don't want to name them after common gemstones so I look up names. xD There'll be many more, I'm sure.

Part 02 in the next post!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Part 02: Floccessy Ranch - Gym Battle 01

Team as of last update:

Floccessy Ranch, here we come! I was quite excited to reach this area, as it has an awesome selection of Pokemon. Before I progress into the midst of the area I notice a patch of grass to my left - I figured it was time for another partner!

Spoiler:

A wild Mareep appeared!
Baa baa.

Diopside the Oshawott was sent out first in the battle. Although the Mareep was only at level 5, I was still fearful of Electric attacks. As such, Beryl almost killed it with a Tackle, and then it was captured quickly in a Poke Ball. Smoooooth.

"Hi. My name is Heliodor. I am named after a green-yellow form of beryl. I am male and have a Hardy nature. May my font continue to blind forever!"

Heliodor marked my first non-Unova Pokemon capture thus far, and I was ecstatic to meet him.

I tumble my way around the ranch until I hear familiar music. Gasp! It's Corey! And he wants to battle me?

"COME AT ME!" he screams, before we pummel his Snivy with a barrage of Normal-type attacks. Oops.

Our battle concludes and the owners of the ranch come up after our fight. They introduce themselves - we find out that one of them is called 'Wife'. Well, nice to meet you, Wife. They send us out on an arduous task to find a missing Herdier, to which Corey bolts off. Geez, he's really got some deep dark past that I'm sure I'll never find out about, right?

I defeat all the trainers in Floccessy Ranch and wander around until I hear a noise. "YAWRP." The Herdier must be close! I find out that a strange guy wearing a pirate costume has kept the creature captive. Surprisingly, he does not engage in battle with me - he merely delivers a "AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLIN' KIDS AND THIS DUMB DOG!" speech and walks away. As soon as this occurs, my rival and the ranch owner (who is coincidentally named 'Owner') conveniently arrive. My rival bolts off, angry at Owner. Owner returns to his usual place on the ranch without even a single word to me - what, no freakin' reward? Man, Floccessy's residents are terrible at the concept of quests!

Upon returning to Floccessy Town, Alder greets me. According to him, because of how strong I had gotten in the ranch (a whole 5 levels, ooh), he could "have mistaken me for someone else!"

Spoiler:

Anyway, he introduces me to some little children in what appears to be a training arena. The children politely ask our beloved champion whether they'd train me up, only for the man to reply that he essentially has no faith in them and they are destined to lose to me. "Losing is good too!" How on earth do these kids remain so chirpy? Regardless, I pummel both of the elemental monkeys they send out.

ALL OF A SUDDEN A FREAKY MEDAL MAN APPEARS.

AND THEN DISAPPEARS.

We exit Floccessy Town onto Route 20. I hear a familiar voice calling my name from atop the cliffs - woah, Alder, how'd you get up there so fast? He hands me some berries and tells me to challenge the gyms, and leaves. I'm sure these will come in handy against the first leader, or something.

Cheren is the first gym leader! He tells us to beat the first two gym trainers before we can face him. Alright, no problem, piece of cake, easy, let's do this.

"Sir, don't underestimate them."

We'll be fine! I send out my Mareep to face off the first trainers Patrat.

Spoiler:
Patrat used Tackle!
Heliodor used Tackle!
Patrat used Tackle!
HELIODOR FAINTED.

ALL. MY. RAGE.

Furiously, I return to Floccessy Ranch to grind all of my Pokemon to a level appropriate enough to beat Cheren without tragedy. All of my team get to level 10/11 before fighting down the last trainer. Agate shows off her strength with Bug Bite - I'm sure she'll become a real powerhouse.

"I'm not scared of the gym leader! Nope! No sireee!"

That's nice, Beryl.

We engage in battle with Cheren. My Sewaddle defeats his Patrat in a simple Bug Bite-Tackle war as it tries to Work Up - the sight of this move again sends fear pounding throughout me. Tip: attach Oran Berries to all of your Pokemon. This'll save you in the future. Anyway, his last Pokemon is a level 13 Lillipup, which outlevelled all of my current Pokemon. My Patrat tries to defeat it with Frustration, but his Lillipup quickly depletes my Beryl's health into the red. However, I quickly switch to Diopside, who splashes into battle with Water Gun to seal the victory. No casualties!

He hands over the Basic Badge and TM Work Up for the victory. I head out of the gym, trying to stay mindless of the Mareep-shaped blood spatters on his floor.

PART 02 CONCLUDED.

CURRENT TEAM STATISTIC BEEBOOP:

Party:

'Diopside the Oshawott'
Level 11
Male
Hasty Nature
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport

'Beryl the Patrat'
Level 11
Female
Sassy Nature
Frustration
Detect
Bite
Bide

'Agate the Sewaddle'
Level 11
Female
Bold Nature
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite

THE FALLEN:

Last edited by Etymology; 01-04-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Etymology's Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke Adventure! (Daily updates!)

Looks good, Eti.

Poor Helidor. The poor sheep barely had a chance.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Looks good, Eti.

Poor Helidor. The poor sheep barely had a chance.
At least I don't have to use that annoying coloured font any more...
Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
At least I don't have to use that annoying coloured font any more...
Why use it in the first place...? xD Use Gold instead... O: That's what I do for Statica in the WFL.

If it's this sad to lose a Mareep, I hope you never lose Agate. ;n; Agate is my birth month's stone. Not gemstone, but rock or something. xD

Also, love the gem theme. I'm a sucker for jewels and gems. I want a big fat rock on my wedding ring (if I ever get married omg ;n;).
Old 01-05-2013, 04:14 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Awwww.... Poor Mareep D: Didn't even get to evolve.... ;^; Ampharos is so awesome, too...

BTW, there seems to be a discrepancy... You said that Heli was a male... but the tombstone says female...? Did Heli have a gender bender?

(Also, nice pictures xD Are you going to feature more pictures with random cats? xD)

Old 01-05-2013, 04:54 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Awwww.... Poor Mareep D: Didn't even get to evolve.... ;^; Ampharos is so awesome, too...

BTW, there seems to be a discrepancy... You said that Heli was a male... but the tombstone says female...? Did Heli have a gender bender?
Ampharos IS awesome.

OOOO: Just noticed that too. Only Azurill can have genderbends. D:
Old 01-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

I completely ruined the tombstone. I misspelt his name and got his gender wrong. xD I'll fix that up later.

More cat pictures? Perhaps. I'm not sure if I should make this journal take a serious turn. :p We'll see.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I have bookmarked this thread in the hopes of reading more in the future. I really enjoyed reading this xD

Heliodor had it coming - his introduction wasn't as interesting as the others. Berly and Agate are top contenders so far! Haha.

Keep it going, I'm loving this! :D

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
I have bookmarked this thread in the hopes of reading more in the future. I really enjoyed reading this xD

Heliodor had it coming - his introduction wasn't as interesting as the others. Berly and Agate are top contenders so far! Haha.

Keep it going, I'm loving this! :D

~Sealboy
Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. :)

So the key to longevity is interesting introductions? That is valuable information.

Next part in the next post. :)
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Part 03: Aspertia City - Virbank City:

Team as of last update:

The fallen:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Smell that beautiful Aspertian air! Bianca returns to my side with TM Return - I'm sure this'll be a handy TM for all of my team. I get the Xtransceiver numbers of both Cheren and the big green hatted girl and after a phone call to the prequel rivals and professor Juniper I'm back on my own. The team seem mildly upset by the loss of beloved Heliodor - oh we knew him so little, yet we knew him so well.

"Oh damn! I wonder who's the next to get their head caved in!"

"Diopside, that's completely morbid."

"ELEGANCE. PURE ELEGANCE. THAT TACKLE ATTACK FROM THE FOE'S PATRAT WAS PULLED OFF WITH APLOMB. IT WAS SO MAGNIFICENT, IN FACT, THAT HELIODOR'S DEATH DID NOT TUG AT THE HEARTSTRINGS OF THIS BUG-TYPE, BUT RATHER INSPIRED A NEW ARTISTIC PERSPECTIVE ON DEATH. BRAVO."

Yes. Only mildly upset.

All of a sudden, Corey comes dashing along, headstrong towards the Aspertia City gym. Cheren is eager to take his challenge. I feared that perhaps another would be taken within the confines of the gym. Only time would tell.

Bianca hands me a C-Gear and we ditch Aspertia City, at least for now. We have to traverse Route 19-Route 20 again to reach Virbank City for the next gym badge, but on the way Corey and Cheren meet up with me again. Cheren, being the lovely lad he is, hands me a few Pecha Berries.

Spoiler:

Perhaps free berries before every gym to help out would be a recurring theme? Probably not.

I make it into Virbank City without much occurring. After talking to everyone in town (why are all of the NPCs so nice?) I make it into the grasses of the Virbank Complex, a dingy route outside of the main city, to meet me a new friend.

Who will it be? Something strong? Something rare? Perhaps a mix of the two?

Spoiler:

A wild Pidove appeared!
Generic team imminent.

Great Balls. They really are gggggggggggggggggrrrreat!

"Heeeeyyy. Wasssup duuuudes. The name's Jasper. That's right - after the rock. Maaaan, I've got such a Timid nature, but I just looooove to relaaaaax. I'm not scared, duuuude."

Whilst walking through the Virbank Complex, a strange voice booms throughout the entire area.

"GOOD MORNING, LEXICO. YOU'VE JUST CAUGHT A PIDOVE. BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE WON."

ASDFGHJKL;'#

Oh well. I get what I'm given, I suppose. Besides, Pidove can score some amazing critical hits with Super Luck and Air Cutter, right?

>checks Jasper's stats
>Big Pecks.

NO. THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE.

WARNING: The following comic is big. I claim no ownership.
Spoiler:

When I got into the main area of the Virbank Complex, the boss of all of the workers their complained that the workers were not motivated enough. "A battle should get them raring to go!" he tells me. Yes. Because nothing is more motivating than a good pummelling into oblivion.

I figured this would be a nice area to settle down and train. A wild Elekid zips out of the grass, cockily twirling its arms at me.

"That cocky piece of somethin'! I'mma get you, you oversized plug-head!"

Beryl bolts into battle. She lets all of the anger and annoyance building up inside her fade and rams into the Elekid in a Return attack, with little cute hearts bubbling up everywhere and hurting the Electric type ("Hearts? That ain't my style, yo!"). The Elekid stands up. It locks eyes onto the Patrat, who was completely unaware of what was to follow. Legs began to move. Quickly. The Elekid slid onto the floor, delivering a bone-breaking Low Kick to the Patrat's knees. She fell. Beryl, she fell. And she did not get back up.

"GOODBYE BERYL. DESPITE THE BACK-CHAT AND SASS, YOU WERE ALWAYS A MUCH VALUABLE PARTNER. I DOUBT LEXICO WILL KEEP YOUR CARCASS, BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I ADORED YOUR FUR AND WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE FASHIONED A NICE COAT OUT OF ITS MATERIAL. ADIEU."

"That's all kinds of messed up, duuuuude."

"Boom, boom, boom. Another one bites the dust!"

We bury our beloved Beryl and give our grievances. But alas, an adventure has to unfold and so we continue onward.

I tug at a worker's sleeve. "THE FOREMAN SAID WE SHOULD BATTLE," I say. We completely wreck him. Strangely, he seems incredibly happy and is able to continue work without his partner.

We also come across some creepy scientist guy and defeat him in battle, also. "MY KNOWLEDGE IS LEAKING!" he creaks before sneaking away. What a fool. Any Spiderpig fan knows that your knowledge isn't leaking, it's overflowing. I've still no idea what his purpose is.

After exploring the complex, it's finally time for the next gym. As I enter, I hear a rather steely sound bashing against my eardrums.

P-O-K-E-M-O, N. POKEMON!

Spoiler:

One by one I demolish Roxie's band members just to get the annoying tune to stop playing. But still one member was at large. Time to face the Virbank City gym leader!

She hurls a Poke Ball onto the stage and reveals her big bad Koffing. Jasper swoops from his Poke Ball, and butts heads with the mine-like Pokemon, staring it down with big, Leery eyes. Suddenly, the purple ball spews poisonous gas in the Flying-type's face. Knowing exactly what to do, Jasper pulls out a Pecha Berry from its...pockets and steadily gulps it down, curing it of its ailment. Figuring it was time, I shot at Jasper with the red beam from his Great Ball and I send out a surprise.

DEWOTT, SHELL BLADE!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, this is my jam!"

Diopside pings from his Poke Ball, scalchop at the ready. It leaps into the air with great force and pulls his arm back. His eyes lock onto his target, and with a swift FWHIP the scalchop comes flying from his person and cracks into the Koffing. KABOOM. The Pokemon's destruction signals our victory in this round.

But the battle was not over. Roxie still had one more ace up her sleeve. A Whirlipede rolled from behind the stage curtains onto the battlefield. It curled up tightly, trying to perform a Protect attack.

"PROTECT? LOLNOPE."

Diopside pulled off a Focus Energy whilst it was protecting. Now was our chance. Taking off both scalchops from its knees, the Dewott charges towards the Whirlipede. One arm raised. Two arms raised. Both came crashing down. The shells tore through the Whirlipede's hard exterior like a chainsaw through a grape. Green bug juices spatter onto Diopside's face. He raises a scalchop to his mouth, wiping the blood onto his lips. "Bittersweet victory."

Roxie falls to her knees. A gym badge and a TM tumble from her pockets. I snatch them up, recall Diopside and I don't dare turn back.

PART 03 CONCLUDED.

CURRENT TEAM STATISTICS BEEBOOP:

PARTY:
Spoiler:

'Diopside the Dewott'
Level 18
Male
Hasty Nature
Tackle
Tail Whip
Razor Shell
Water Sport

'Agate the Sewaddle'
Level 17
Female
Bold Nature
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf

'Jasper the Pidove'
Level 17
Male
Timid Nature
Air Cutter
Growl
Leer
Quick Attack

THE FALLEN:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Etymology; 01-06-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The wit in this Nuzlocke is leaking.

No! It's overflowing!

LoL, enjoyed the update, though it's sad that you lost another partner D: Patrat's don't usually last long though, do they? :/

STILL AGATE WILL CONTINUE TO IMPRESS US WITH A LINE OF DEATH-INSPIRED CLOTHING. Kind of creepy that he wanted to make Beryl into a coat, though xD

Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The wit in this Nuzlocke is leaking.

No! It's overflowing!

LoL, enjoyed the update, though it's sad that you lost another partner D: Patrat's don't usually last long though, do they? :/

STILL AGATE WILL CONTINUE TO IMPRESS US WITH A LINE OF DEATH-INSPIRED CLOTHING. Kind of creepy that he wanted to make Beryl into a coat, though xD