Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
sure archie let's go together and see who is the best in the region together
Official's Post

Archie looks at you and shakes his head.
"Dont think im going to take it easy on you !"

Archie leaves Route 1 to go to Route 2

Snow obtained a Friend Ball.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow

Trainer: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
i like a challenge anyway archie.
challenge accepted *Starts running to Route 2*
Old 01-02-2013, 10:03 PM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp
Currently: Looking for stone tablets

As I take my first step into Route 1 I notice the scenery has changed, large lines of trees line at each of my sides and the cries of different kinds of Pokemon could be heard. I decide to take Rick out from his Pokeball and carry him in my arms for a while.

''How's it feel Rick, where you getting cramped in the Pokeball?'' He looks to be happy to be outside and is constantly looking around, he's seems as curious as me. While walking, I was trying to find the tablets that man told me about but the trees made the search harder.

As we continue through the path the trees make for us, the road seems to split in three paths. At the right there is a little field and I decide to take a rest there.

''Let's stop here for a bit Rick. We'll eat something and then keep searching for the stone tablets and maybe get ourselves another partner.'' Rick began splashing in excitement at my lasts words, it seems the thought of having another companion made him excited. ''Yeah, I'm also looking forwards to it.''

Entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: Looking for stone tablets

As I take my first step into Route 1 I notice the scenery has changed, large lines of trees line at each of my sides and the cries of different kinds of Pokemon could be heard. I decide to take Rick out from his Pokeball and carry him in my arms for a while.

''How's it feel Rick, where you getting cramped in the Pokeball?'' He looks to be happy to be outside and is constantly looking around, he's seems as curious as me. While walking, I was trying to find the tablets that man told me about but the trees made the search harder.

As we continue through the path the trees make for us, the road seems to split in three paths. At the right there is a little field and I decide to take a rest there.

''Let's stop here for a bit Rick. We'll eat something and then keep searching for the stone tablets and maybe get ourselves another partner.'' Rick began splashing in excitement at my lasts words, it seems the thought of having another companion made him excited. ''Yeah, I'm also looking forwards to it.''

Entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town
Ah, yes. A boy and his karp...

The two of you rest a while in that little field, enjoying the second day of spring in the rays of the warm sun. The cold grip of winter has left Celestia behind, and now, as you glance around, you can see signs of life returning again. Leaves are budding on the trees, flowers are beginning to bloom. It's quite the beautiful start to your adventure, and both you and Rick are energized and excited.

Rick especially seems happy, finally being free from the Pokemon Lab and the Poke Ball he had called home for so long. He practically glows with excitement and pleasure with this opportunity to prove himself.

Rick has gained 1 Point of Wi-Fi Battle Experience!

Old 01-03-2013, 07:43 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

Ah, yes. A boy and his karp...

The two of you rest a while in that little field, enjoying the second day of spring in the rays of the warm sun. The cold grip of winter has left Celestia behind, and now, as you glance around, you can see signs of life returning again. Leaves are budding on the trees, flowers are beginning to bloom. It's quite the beautiful start to your adventure, and both you and Rick are energized and excited.

Rick especially seems happy, finally being free from the Pokemon Lab and the Poke Ball he had called home for so long. He practically glows with excitement and pleasure with this opportunity to prove himself.

Rick has gained 1 Point of Wi-Fi Battle Experience!
We had spend almost a whole day here in Route 1 and we haven't made any progress. ''Oh dammit, we overslept Rick. Come on, get up.'' Rick let out a soft yawn before going back to his energized self. Somehow, it looked like Rick had grown a bit since yesterday.

''Looks like we are ready to go then, let's look for our next partner. That way you can also gain some battling experience.'' We started our search in the same clearing we were, looking between the trees and inside bushes.

Currently: Searching for wild Pokemon

Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
We had spend almost a whole day here in Route 1 and we haven't made any progress. ''Oh dammit, we overslept Rick. Come on, get up.'' Rick let out a soft yawn before going back to his energized self. Somehow, it looked like Rick had grown a bit since yesterday.

''Looks like we are ready to go then, let's look for our next partner. That way you can also gain some battling experience.'' We started our search in the same clearing we were, looking between the trees and inside bushes.

Currently: Searching for wild Pokemon
Official's Post

You jump to your feet realizing that you are running late. In your tired state you seem to be completely out of it. You rush through route 1 hoping to spot a pokemon. As you search you stop as you are getting blinded by the reflection of something. You put your hands up and try to see whats blinding you. You finally get a peak and realize its one of the stones the man told you about.

Do you check it out ?

Old 01-03-2013, 09:28 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You jump to your feet realizing that you are running late. In your tired state you seem to be completely out of it. You rush through route 1 hoping to spot a pokemon. As you search you stop as you are getting blinded by the reflection of something. You put your hands up and try to see whats blinding you. You finally get a peak and realize its one of the stones the man told you about.

Do you check it out ?
I combed the entire Route 1 but I couldn't find a single Pokemon. Were they just avoiding me or I didn't notice them? As I kept looking something blinded me for a moment and almost made me trip. I put my hands up in an effort to see what it was and to my surprise it was one of the stones that man told me.

''Hey Rick, look at this tablet. Beautiful isn't it? Just like that man told us.'' I decided to get closer and look if there was something inscribed in it. Who knows maybe I can find something interesting.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I combed the entire Route 1 but I couldn't find a single Pokemon. Were they just avoiding me or I didn't notice them? As I kept looking something blinded me for a moment and almost made me trip. I put my hands up in an effort to see what it was and to my surprise it was one of the stones that man told me.

''Hey Rick, look at this tablet. Beautiful isn't it? Just like that man told us.'' I decided to get closer and look if there was something inscribed in it. Who knows maybe I can find something interesting.
Official's Post

You walk over to explore the stone. Most people fail to notice these stones. They only glisten during certain times of the day. You can see some writing near the bottom but cant make it out. As you try to get cloesr to it you feel something under you move. Without warning you drop down into a hole. As you get up you seem very confused. Had the Stones been markers for secret doors ?? does that even make sense ?

Do you explore further ?

Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You walk over to explore the stone. Most people fail to notice these stones. They only glisten during certain times of the day. You can see some writing near the bottom but cant make it out. As you try to get cloesr to it you feel something under you move. Without warning you drop down into a hole. As you get up you seem very confused. Had the Stones been markers for secret doors ?? does that even make sense ?

Do you explore further ?
''There seems to be something written at the bottom but I can't tell what it is. Maybe if I edge a little closer...'' As I got close to read the tablet, I felt the ground moving a bit and then all of a sudden I fell in a hole.

''Oww, at least it wasn't too high otherwise I may have a broken bone. You okay Rick?'' Rick was just dizzy from the fall and wasn't hurt at all, mostly becuase he fell on me. Seems that we had fallen in some kind of trap or even a secret passage.

''Just where are we? We'll have to explore a bit, I guess.'' I got on my feet again and took Rick in my arms, it was time to do some spelunking.

Currently: Exploring some strange hole.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
''There seems to be something written at the bottom but I can't tell what it is. Maybe if I edge a little closer...'' As I got close to read the tablet, I felt the ground moving a bit and then all of a sudden I fell in a hole.

''Oww, at least it wasn't too high otherwise I may have a broken bone. You okay Rick?'' Rick was just dizzy from the fall and wasn't hurt at all, mostly becuase he fell on me. Seems that we had fallen in some kind of trap or even a secret passage.

''Just where are we? We'll have to explore a bit, I guess.'' I got on my feet again and took Rick in my arms, it was time to do some spelunking.

Currently: Exploring some strange hole.
Official's Post

Luis gets to his feet and starts to move through the underground tunnel. As he crosses through the tunnels he spots an old wooden latter and climbs down. At the bottom he finds a piece of wood sticking in the ground with a red bow hanging off of it. These could be graves but it really doesnt seem like that.

Do you try to dig it up ?

Old 01-03-2013, 11:40 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Luis gets to his feet and starts to move through the underground tunnel. As he crosses through the tunnels he spots an old wooden latter and climbs down. At the bottom he finds a piece of wood sticking in the ground with a red bow hanging off of it. These could be graves but it really doesnt seem like that.

Do you try to dig it up ?
As we advanced through the tunnel we came across a wodden ladder, which only went deeper. " We might as well see what's down there. It looks fragile so I'll put you in your Pokeball for a bit." A flash of red light engulfed Rick and he was transported to his Pokeball.

I finallyreached the bottom, it wasn't that really deep but I felt I've been for hours here. The first thing that caught my attention was a piece of wood with a red bow hung on it . "Did I end in some kind of underground grave? Maybe, but there is one way to find out."

I start digging, let's just hope nothing goes wrong.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
As we advanced through the tunnel we came across a wodden ladder, which only went deeper. " We might as well see what's down there. It looks fragile so I'll put you in your Pokeball for a bit." A flash of red light engulfed Rick and he was transported to his Pokeball.

I finallyreached the bottom, it wasn't that really deep but I felt I've been for hours here. The first thing that caught my attention was a piece of wood with a red bow hung on it . "Did I end in some kind of underground grave? Maybe, but there is one way to find out."

I start digging, let's just hope nothing goes wrong.
Official's Post

You dig through the dirt pulling up a box. You inspect the box carefully before finding a latch on the side. Once you pop you open you find.

You have received a

You recognize it as the Magmarizer the an item used for evolution but are confused what its doing down here. You look over and see two more sticks coming out of the ground. Do you dig them up as well?

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-04-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:27 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You dig through the dirt pulling up a box. You inspect the box carefully before finding a latch on the side. Once you pop you open you find.

You have received a

You recognize it as the Magmarizer the an item used for evolution but are confused what its doing down here. You look over and see two more sticks coming out of the ground. Do you dig them up as well?
''Wow, wonder what this is doing here? At least it wasn't a grave.'' I grab the Magmarizer and stored it in my bag, at least something useful came from this little accident. I was going to head back up but there were other sticks that caught my attention, they were just like the previous one.

''Might as well dig those two now that I'm here, wonder what those contain.'' I procced to dig those as well, but I can't stop thinking there is something else to this passage or maybe I'm just imagining it all.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
''Wow, wonder what this is doing here? At least it wasn't a grave.'' I grab the Magmarizer and stored it in my bag, at least something useful came from this little accident. I was going to head back up but there were other sticks that caught my attention, they were just like the previous one.

''Might as well dig those two now that I'm here, wonder what those contain.'' I procced to dig those as well, but I can't stop thinking there is something else to this passage or maybe I'm just imagining it all.
Official's Post

*lu1z remember to keep putting your info in each post.*

The second spot seems a little different. The dirt seems much fresher around this patch than it did the last. As you dig down you dont seem to notice something watching your every move. You reach the bottom and this time you find a half chewed box and a storage of berries. As you lift them up you notice something coming out of the dark!

A Rattata comes out of the shadows. Its seems that this hole was his. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:17 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

*lu1z remember to keep putting your info in each post.*

The second spot seems a little different. The dirt seems much fresher around this patch than it did the last. As you dig down you dont seem to notice something watching your every move. You reach the bottom and this time you find a half chewed box and a storage of berries. As you lift them up you notice something coming out of the dark!

A Rattata comes out of the shadows. Its seems that this hole was his. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture!
Currently: Battle VS Rattata

''There's another box in here, but it's all chewed up. Oh, what's this?'' I move the box aside and find a hidden storage of berries. I started taking the berries out but as I was picking them up, a Pokemon came out of the shadows. ''Rattata!'' The Pokemon cried and quickly tried to Bite me in an attempt to reclaim his treasure. I barely dodged the furious rat and quickly reached for my Pokeball. ''Go, Rick!''

''Karp, karp'' It looks like Rick is eager to start, I can almost feel his determination to win his first battle. ''Rick, use your Tackle attack.'' Rick launched himself towards the Rattata while it also charged towards him with a Tackle of his own. The impact made the two Pokemon to back-off and prepare their next move, both of them still had plenty of energy to keep the battle going on. ''Ok Rick, here's what we are going to do. We have to lure him into attacking you first, so you can counter-attack; attacking directly will only get you unneccesary damage.''

''Kaaarp!'' Now I only needed to find a way to lure the Rattata into attacking Rick... Of course! I could incite it with one of the berries I managed to pick up. I took the berry out of my pocket and started taunting Rattata. ''Hey Rattata, look at me. Im gonna eat this delicious berry and you can't stop me.'' The Rattata cried angrily as it jumped in my direction to attempt a Bite on me again.

''Now Magikarp, use Tackle again!'' Blinded by his anger the Rattata ignored Rick. Rick launched towards the Rattata again but now it was a sure hit. Rick hit the Rattata in the belly and they both fell to the ground, this time Rick was the only one standing. ''Alright, it's time to get us a new companion Rick.'' I reached into my belt and took one of the Pokeballs, throwing it at the weakened Rattata. Now it was time to wait and see if I will get another party member with me.

----------------
*thanks for reminding me about my info *