Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp
Currently: Battle VS Rattata

''There's another box in here, but it's all chewed up. Oh, what's this?'' I move the box aside and find a hidden storage of berries. I started taking the berries out but as I was picking them up, a Pokemon came out of the shadows. ''Rattata!'' The Pokemon cried and quickly tried to Bite me in an attempt to reclaim his treasure. I barely dodged the furious rat and quickly reached for my Pokeball. ''Go, Rick!''

''Karp, karp'' It looks like Rick is eager to start, I can almost feel his determination to win his first battle. ''Rick, use your Tackle attack.'' Rick launched himself towards the Rattata while it also charged towards him with a Tackle of his own. The impact made the two Pokemon to back-off and prepare their next move, both of them still had plenty of energy to keep the battle going on. ''Ok Rick, here's what we are going to do. We have to lure him into attacking you first, so you can counter-attack; attacking directly will only get you unneccesary damage.''

''Kaaarp!'' Now I only needed to find a way to lure the Rattata into attacking Rick... Of course! I could incite it with one of the berries I managed to pick up. I took the berry out of my pocket and started taunting Rattata. ''Hey Rattata, look at me. Im gonna eat this delicious berry and you can't stop me.'' The Rattata cried angrily as it jumped in my direction to attempt a Bite on me again.

''Now Magikarp, use Tackle again!'' Blinded by his anger the Rattata ignored Rick. Rick launched towards the Rattata again but now it was a sure hit. Rick hit the Rattata in the belly and they both fell to the ground, this time Rick was the only one standing. ''Alright, it's time to get us a new companion Rick.'' I reached into my belt and took one of the Pokeballs, throwing it at the weakened Rattata. Now it was time to wait and see if I will get another party member with me.

----------------
*thanks for reminding me about my info *

Official's Post

The ball shakes around.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The balls stops ! the Rattata has been captured.

Do you check out the last one ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

The ball shakes around.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The balls stops ! the Rattata has been captured.

Do you check out the last one ?
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata
Currently: Digging the last hole

After shaking for a while the Pokeball finally came to a stop. ''Damn, almost thought he was going to get out of it. How should I name you?'' I kept thinking a name for about a minute or so until I had a decent name in mind. ''I'll name you Cage.''

I put Cage's Pokeball in my belt and called back Rick. ''Come back Rick, you deserve a rest.'' I then went over to the last stick and started digging.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Digging the last hole

After shaking for a while the Pokeball finally came to a stop. ''Damn, almost thought he was going to get out of it. How should I name you?'' I kept thinking a name for about a minute or so until I had a decent name in mind. ''I'll name you Cage.''

I put Cage's Pokeball in my belt and called back Rick. ''Come back Rick, you deserve a rest.'' I then went over to the last stick and started digging.

Official's Post

Luis makes his way over to the last spot. He stopped for a moment to think about it. Was this cages stuff or was there more to this. As he digs up the last box he gets a strange feeling. He looks around but fails to see anything.

Luis goes back to digging. When he finds the last box he flips it open. The box is filled with charms ?? A little confused he stands up. In the dark shadow of the room something runs passed. Before he can called out his pokemon the swift little cat type knocked the pokeballs into the dirt.

A wild Meowth has appeared !!
you are not without pokemon in a dark tunnel. Write a story about your battle or capture !

Old 01-05-2013, 02:57 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Luis makes his way over to the last spot. He stopped for a moment to think about it. Was this cages stuff or was there more to this. As he digs up the last box he gets a strange feeling. He looks around but fails to see anything.

Luis goes back to digging. When he finds the last box he flips it open. The box is filled with charms ?? A little confused he stands up. In the dark shadow of the room something runs passed. Before he can called out his pokemon the swift little cat type knocked the pokeballs into the dirt.

A wild Meowth has appeared !!
you are not without pokemon in a dark tunnel. Write a story about your battle or capture !
Currently: Battle VS Meowth

I wonder what these cages are doing here? Maybe is something more than pure coincidence. Again I feel something strange around; I look around but all I see are shadows. I decide to keep digging.

And the last box contains...charms. Who would go around hiding charms in the ground? All of a sudden I see a strange figure run by and before I can even make a move a little cat knocked my Pokeballs into the dirt. Still confused of what was happening I find that it was a Meowth that attacked me.

''Where are they? I can't see anything. Guess I'll have to find a way out of this.'' I try to think of a way to tire out the Meowth but at the same time I don't want to hurt it too much. I decide to check the box of charms to see if I can find anything useful and I pick it up. The Meowth that was just staring at me approached me in an attempt to Scratch me, I move but the quick, little cat manages to hit my cheek. ''Oh, now I'm pissed off you little punk.'' Suddenly an idea strucks my mind, why not taunt it with the charms like I did with Cage.

I try to find a charm appealing enough for the Meowth which was waiting for the precise moment to snatch the box of charms off my hands. I finally get a decent charm out and start boasting how pretty and shiny it was. ''Wow this is the best charm I have seen, it would be a shame if someone took it from me. I would never be able to replace such beauty.'' And in a moment the Meowth was running at me, but as I was going to get out of the way the Meowth jumped on a nearby rock and then jumped back to my spot, the Meowth saw through my scheme and he managed to get the charm from my hands.

''Smart cat...'' that was the only thing I could say about what happened, but the Meowth wasn't satisfied with just one charm, he wanted the box for itself. It was time to improvise a strategy. Happy that his trick worked, the Meowth headed towards me again. What do I do?

I again dodged the attack from the Meowth, he again used the rocks as a sort of spring and was now heading to my face. Afraid of being bitten or scratched I put the box between my face and the Meowth. *THUD* ''Huh, I'm fine.''

I was surprised nothing happened to me and as I was looking around I see the Meowth all dizzy. I take a look at the box and notice that this one was made of somekind of steel. ''Now's my chance to finish this, Pokeball go!'' The Pokeball hit the Meowth in the head and dissapeared into it. The ball fell and the shaking began.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Currently: Battle VS Meowth

I wonder what these cages are doing here? Maybe is something more than pure coincidence. Again I feel something strange around; I look around but all I see are shadows. I decide to keep digging.

And the last box contains...charms. Who would go around hiding charms in the ground? All of a sudden I see a strange figure run by and before I can even make a move a little cat knocked my Pokeballs into the dirt. Still confused of what was happening I find that it was a Meowth that attacked me.

''Where are they? I can't see anything. Guess I'll have to find a way out of this.'' I try to think of a way to tire out the Meowth but at the same time I don't want to hurt it too much. I decide to check the box of charms to see if I can find anything useful and I pick it up. The Meowth that was just staring at me approached me in an attempt to Scratch me, I move but the quick, little cat manages to hit my cheek. ''Oh, now I'm pissed off you little punk.'' Suddenly an idea strucks my mind, why not taunt it with the charms like I did with Cage.

I try to find a charm appealing enough for the Meowth which was waiting for the precise moment to snatch the box of charms off my hands. I finally get a decent charm out and start boasting how pretty and shiny it was. ''Wow this is the best charm I have seen, it would be a shame if someone took it from me. I would never be able to replace such beauty.'' And in a moment the Meowth was running at me, but as I was going to get out of the way the Meowth jumped on a nearby rock and then jumped back to my spot, the Meowth saw through my scheme and he managed to get the charm from my hands.

''Smart cat...'' that was the only thing I could say about what happened, but the Meowth wasn't satisfied with just one charm, he wanted the box for itself. It was time to improvise a strategy. Happy that his trick worked, the Meowth headed towards me again. What do I do?

I again dodged the attack from the Meowth, he again used the rocks as a sort of spring and was now heading to my face. Afraid of being bitten or scratched I put the box between my face and the Meowth. *THUD* ''Huh, I'm fine.''

I was surprised nothing happened to me and as I was looking around I see the Meowth all dizzy. I take a look at the box and notice that this one was made of somekind of steel. ''Now's my chance to finish this, Pokeball go!'' The Pokeball hit the Meowth in the head and dissapeared into it. The ball fell and the shaking began.
The ball rolls once!

Spoiler:

Twice!
Spoiler:

No! It escaped! The wild Meowth fled!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:31 AM
lu1z Offline

Currently: Finding a way out of the underground tunnel

The Pokeball shakes once, then again, but just when I thought I had another Pokemon with me it breaks and the Meowth flees. ''At least I'm not in danger now.'' I let out a sight as I begin to search for Rick and Cage Pokeballs, after a few minutes of searching through the dirt I manage to find both of them.

''It's a relief you weren't thrown far away, we might have spend a lot more here. Well, I think is time we search for an exit and end our little field walk.'' I put them back in my belt and start looking around for a way to get out. The ladder I used to go down leads me to where I started but there is no way I can climb out of the hole I fell; gotta start searching these place if I want answers then.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Currently: Finding a way out of the underground tunnel

The Pokeball shakes once, then again, but just when I thought I had another Pokemon with me it breaks and the Meowth flees. ''At least I'm not in danger now.'' I let out a sight as I begin to search for Rick and Cage Pokeballs, after a few minutes of searching through the dirt I manage to find both of them.

''It's a relief you weren't thrown far away, we might have spend a lot more here. Well, I think is time we search for an exit and end our little field walk.'' I put them back in my belt and start looking around for a way to get out. The ladder I used to go down leads me to where I started but there is no way I can climb out of the hole I fell; gotta start searching these place if I want answers then.
Official's Post

As Luis is finding a way out of the underground tunnel, he hears a sound...Something like a Pokemon's cry... Luis turns around and...

...find nothing.

Proceed.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-05-2013, 08:09 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

As Luis is finding a way out of the underground tunnel, he hears a sound...Something like a Pokemon's cry... Luis turns around and...

...find nothing.

Proceed.
Currently: Still searching for an exit. Weeeeee.

While looking for an exit or at least a path I could follow, something caught my attantion. It was a sound, like a Pokemon cry. I decide to turn around with Rick's Pokeball at hand, just in case. After scanning the area as best as I could, I didn't find anything in the shadows of the passage. ''I swear I heard something, maybe it's just my imagination.'' I decide to keep looking, not paying too much attention to what happened but I need to advance carefully.

''Cage, come out.'' Knowing that he was weakened from the previous battle he had I grab him and put it on my head. ''Know, you must be tired from a while ago but I need your help finding a way out.'' Cage was still freshly caught and as such he wasn't to happy to be receiving orders. ''Please, you have been in this tunnel longer than me. Maybe you know of a way out. I promise that I'll get you all the berries you want when we get out.'' After saying this last words Cage started sniffing around, hopefully he can get us out.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Still searching for an exit. Weeeeee.

While looking for an exit or at least a path I could follow, something caught my attantion. It was a sound, like a Pokemon cry. I decide to turn around with Rick's Pokeball at hand, just in case. After scanning the area as best as I could, I didn't find anything in the shadows of the passage. ''I swear I heard something, maybe it's just my imagination.'' I decide to keep looking, not paying too much attention to what happened but I need to advance carefully.

''Cage, come out.'' Knowing that he was weakened from the previous battle he had I grab him and put it on my head. ''Know, you must be tired from a while ago but I need your help finding a way out.'' Cage was still freshly caught and as such he wasn't to happy to be receiving orders. ''Please, you have been in this tunnel longer than me. Maybe you know of a way out. I promise that I'll get you all the berries you want when we get out.'' After saying this last words Cage started sniffing around, hopefully he can get us out.

Officials Post

*I respected your story line please respect this. I got this Kaoru and Charmander..*

Rattata lead you through the tunnel. The deep you went the more concerned you became. As you reached the deepest point of the tunnel you notice something was following you

The Meowth Appeared

It seems to have been following you...do you battle it or capture it ?

Old 01-05-2013, 07:43 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Officials Post

*I respected your story line please respect this. I got this Kaoru and Charmander..*

Rattata lead you through the tunnel. The deep you went the more concerned you became. As you reached the deepest point of the tunnel you notice something was following you

The Meowth Appeared

It seems to have been following you...do you battle it or capture it ?
The tunnel just kept going and going, I was starting to get worried. But I also trusted that Cage would find an exit. And again, I felt something watching me from behind. I turned around slowly and notice it's the Meowth from earlier.

''Hey, what are you doing following me? Aren't you satisfied with almost scratching my face off?'' The Meowth just stood there, watching carefully just like before. ''Seems that you want to finish our battle. Cage, it's your turn to battle.'' Cage got in front of me, ready to battle with the Meowth.

''Ok Cage, use Focus Energy.'' Cage closed his eyes, trying to focus his power in one point of his body. The Meowth used this opening to attack with Scratch and hit Cage directly. ''Cage are you okay!?'' Cage got up and was ready for another round, it was going to take more than a Scratch to take him down.

''Don't attack yet Cage. Let him come first.'' Cage nodded and put on a defensive pose, the Meowth went in for an attack again, this time using Bite. Hold on, just a bit... ''Use your Sucker Punch.'' Cage smacked Meowth right in his face with his tail. ''Raaattata!'' Cage let out a victory cry, happy for his first victory.

''Well done Cage, now let me do just one more thing.'' I grab one of my remaining Pokeballs and threw it again to the Meowth. This time hoping he would stay there.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
The tunnel just kept going and going, I was starting to get worried. But I also trusted that Cage would find an exit. And again, I felt something watching me from behind. I turned around slowly and notice it's the Meowth from earlier.

''Hey, what are you doing following me? Aren't you satisfied with almost scratching my face off?'' The Meowth just stood there, watching carefully just like before. ''Seems that you want to finish our battle. Cage, it's your turn to battle.'' Cage got in front of me, ready to battle with the Meowth.

''Ok Cage, use Focus Energy.'' Cage closed his eyes, trying to focus his power in one point of his body. The Meowth used this opening to attack with Scratch and hit Cage directly. ''Cage are you okay!?'' Cage got up and was ready for another round, it was going to take more than a Scratch to take him down.

''Don't attack yet Cage. Let him come first.'' Cage nodded and put on a defensive pose, the Meowth went in for an attack again, this time using Bite. Hold on, just a bit... ''Use your Sucker Punch.'' Cage smacked Meowth right in his face with his tail. ''Raaattata!'' Cage let out a victory cry, happy for his first victory.

''Well done Cage, now let me do just one more thing.'' I grab one of my remaining Pokeballs and threw it again to the Meowth. This time hoping he would stay there.

Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Ball Shakes....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shakes...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Its stops ! you have captured Meowth !

The battle in the tunnel seemed to get you more loss. You see a flash of light coming down through the dirt. Do you check it out ?

Old 01-07-2013, 09:48 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Ball Shakes....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shakes...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Its stops ! you have captured Meowth !

The battle in the tunnel seemed to get you more loss. You see a flash of light coming down through the dirt. Do you check it out ?
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Checking the flash of light.

*ping* The Pokeball stops and I grab my freshly caught Meowth. ''Let see, how should I call you from now? I think Greed will be fine. Hey Cage, let's go keep searching.'' Cage ran towards me and leaped on my shoulder.

''Let's go that way...or was it the other way? Argh, I can't believe we're lost, again!'' The battle made me lose my sense of direction and now we were even more lost. But before I got desperate, Cage showed me something I had not seen. It was a light! It was strange though because it was coming from the ground.

''Let's take a peek, maybe we can finally get out of this dark place.'' Cage nodded and we came closer to inspect this light.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Checking the flash of light.

*ping* The Pokeball stops and I grab my freshly caught Meowth. ''Let see, how should I call you from now? I think Greed will be fine. Hey Cage, let's go keep searching.'' Cage ran towards me and leaped on my shoulder.

''Let's go that way...or was it the other way? Argh, I can't believe we're lost, again!'' The battle made me lose my sense of direction and now we were even more lost. But before I got desperate, Cage showed me something I had not seen. It was a light! It was strange though because it was coming from the ground.

''Let's take a peek, maybe we can finally get out of this dark place.'' Cage nodded and we came closer to inspect this light.
Official's Post

Jackson

Luis makes his way to the spot of light. He finds a little step ladder leading up and follows it back to surface. As he crawls out of the strange opening he finds a trainer starring at him.

Jackson is pokemon coordinator his posture presents the picture of a guy who is really into himself.
"Its not everyday that trainers crawl out of the ground."

Jackson notices the Rattata.
"I guess if you cant find the TM showing the little rat pokemon how to dig could also work."

Jackson laughs at you.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:03 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Jackson

Luis makes his way to the spot of light. He finds a little step ladder leading up and follows it back to surface. As he crawls out of the strange opening he finds a trainer starring at him.

Jackson is pokemon coordinator his posture presents the picture of a guy who is really into himself.
"Its not everyday that trainers crawl out of the ground."

Jackson notices the Rattata.
"I guess if you cant find the TM showing the little rat pokemon how to dig could also work."

Jackson laughs at you.
Currently: Talking with some dude.

Yes, freedom at last! After following the little step ladder I found myself up in the surface, next to some guy who was just staring. Looking at him closer makes me think he is a Pokemon Coordinator maybe because of the way he looks. He began talking as soon as I took my first step to the outside. "Its not everyday that trainers crawl out of the ground."

Before I could even open my mouth he started to talk about my Rattata and his lack of Dig. Who does he think he is? But right now I didn't want to pick a fight, my Pokemon were wore down from our adventure in the tunnel and we all needed a rest.

''Hey, I need some directions on how to reach the nearest town or city. I came from Andromeda but got lost after I fell down some hole. And am I even still on Route 1?'' I also noticed that the guy was with a Delcatty, so that makes me believe a bit more that he is a Coordinator. Rattata moved from my shoulder to my head, and he was just glaring at the Coordinator and his Delcatty; clearly he didn't like the previous comment from the Coordinator.

''Oh yeah, forgot to introduce me. Im Luis, nice to meet ya.''

Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Talking with some dude.

Yes, freedom at last! After following the little step ladder I found myself up in the surface, next to some guy who was just staring. Looking at him closer makes me think he is a Pokemon Coordinator maybe because of the way he looks. He began talking as soon as I took my first step to the outside. "Its not everyday that trainers crawl out of the ground."

Before I could even open my mouth he started to talk about my Rattata and his lack of Dig. Who does he think he is? But right now I didn't want to pick a fight, my Pokemon were wore down from our adventure in the tunnel and we all needed a rest.

''Hey, I need some directions on how to reach the nearest town or city. I came from Andromeda but got lost after I fell down some hole. And am I even still on Route 1?'' I also noticed that the guy was with a Delcatty, so that makes me believe a bit more that he is a Coordinator. Rattata moved from my shoulder to my head, and he was just glaring at the Coordinator and his Delcatty; clearly he didn't like the previous comment from the Coordinator.

''Oh yeah, forgot to introduce me. Im Luis, nice to meet ya.''

Official's Post

Jackson

Jackson looks at you oddly, checking out your pokemon.
"How about we make a deal, I will tell you where to heal up if you answers these questions."

Jackson pause for a second
"first question..If Zekrom is the heaviest electric type who is the lightest electric type...Second name a two sets of pokemon family that pick up a fighting weakness only in their final stage."

Jackson thinks for a second.
"and finally what weights more all the 28 forms of unown together or a single cryogonal ?"