Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: MGS vs. The Judge

Judge Dredd, you have 24 hours before you are DQed.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

This is becoming really annoying with no moves ever landing

Sub(20 Hp) and then thunderbolt

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability:[/B] Levitate
Sig Move: n/a
HP: 44
ENG: 45
[-1ACC]
Sub @ 20% ~ Thunderbolt

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability: Super Luck
HP: 86
ENG: 52
[-2ACC, +4ATK]
Sucker Punch/Hone Claws~Sucker Punch/Night Slash

Higeki growled, as he watched Wisp, unable to know if the Rotom was going to attack him or not. He sat down with a growl, a grimace on his face.
[Higeki: -4 NRG]

Wisp surveyed its opponent carefully, knowing that a particularly nasty attack from Higeki’s blade could leave it down and out almost instantly. Using the little energy it had left, Wisp channeled its energy forward into a small ball of electricity that lit up the dark forest. The electricity slowly took shape as Wisp began to put its energy into it, and soon took a shape to match the Rotom’s. The substitute flickered before moving in front of Wisp, ready to protect its creator with its life.
[Wisp: -7 NRG, -20 HP. Sub @ 20 HP]

Higeki couldn't know if his opponent was going to make an offensive move or not, and growled in frustration as he let a useless action go by.
[B][Higeki: -6 NRG]

Wisp smirked slightly at Higeki's failure, but knew it’s luck had been back during the previous rounds. It had to get its head on straight...Focusing on Higeki, who was now in close quarters, Wisp closed its eyes and began to channel more electricity through its body. Its eyes began to glow a bright blue as it crackled and sizzled in the air before shooting right at Higeki. The Absol let out a yelp as it jumped back, pain coursing through his body. His fur stood on end for a moment before the pain slowly disappeared. Shaking himself off, Higeki was ready to rip the Rotom to metaphorical shreds (since it was a ghost and therefore couldn’t really be ripped apart).
[Wisp: -7 NRG | Higeki: -20 HP]
Critical hit rolled a 4376, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 50 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 7. No Effect

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability: Levitate
HP: 24
ENG: 31
[-1ACC]
Sub @ 20%

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol (M)
HP: 66
ENG: 42
[-2ACC, +4ATK]

Notes
- Sucker Punch is a priority move and cannot be declared as a conditional. Energy has been deducted and the move has failed.

Dredd, your moves please.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-03-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

*How did it get cured of its Paralysis ??? Im not sure I have ever heard of it just going away in any of the games...*

Thunder Wave ~Flash

Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
*How did it get cured of its Paralysis ??? Im not sure I have ever heard of it just going away in any of the games...*
The paralysis fades after a certian number of actions in the ASB. The ASB compendium tells us if the pokemon is cured of paralysis, carries out its orders despite paralysis, or is paralyzed for that action :)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post

Notes
- Sucker Punch is a priority move and cannot be declared as a conditional. Energy has been deducted and the move has failed.

Dredd, your moves please.
I'm confused by this...

In the games, the user didn't know if the target was going to use a move or not, so it was a luck move. Same here. And, as quoted by the Compendium:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Fails if: target did not choose a damaging move for use this round, or if target struck before the user this round.
...I actually need help translating this, because I believe there are two rounds in one...I can't remember. xD Anyways...

Double Team~Future Sight

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM

[QUOTE="Dino]You can not use conditionals on moves that have a priority higher than one. It would be like moving back in time after seeing the opponent's attack and using sucker punch. So Absol would have not been able to perform this action. Energy will be deducted for the attempt to use sucker punch, but it fails.[/QUOTE]
^ I think that helps explain it. If Wisp had used a damaging move the first action, the second Sucker Punch would have hit. The explanation in the compendium confused me as well, but Dino made this statement so I went by it after talking a bit with SS. If it's a big problem and you want me to change it, I can. Wisp still would have been left with a Substitute so the HP wouldn't have changed.

[B]Judge Dredd[/B]

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 31
[-1ACC]
Sub @ 20%
[B]Thunder Wave ~ Flash[/B]

[B]Neku Sakuraba[/B]

[Higeki] Absol (M)
ENG: 42
[-2ACC, +4ATK]
[B]Double Team ~ Future Sight[/B]

Wisp was hurting pretty badly, but that wasn’t going to stop it from carrying out its orders. Charging electric energy around its body, it moved closer to the disgruntled Absol. The electricity jumped from Wisp’s body to the dog’s, causing Higeki to yelp in pain and step back as it moved through his muscles and started to lock them up one by one. Wisp smirked and moved back in front it its trainer, having quite enough protection from its substitute for any attack Higeki could throw at it.
[B][Wisp: -4 NRG| Higeki: PRZ]
[I][SIZE="1"]Accuracy rolled a 46 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.[/SIZE][/I][/B]

Higeki felt the paralysis start to take hold and knew he had to do something quick or he would be wide open to any attack the little ghost could think up. Forcing his muscles to move, his body shimmered. To Wisp and the trainer’s eyes, he was simply standing still as two more copies of himself formed next to him. Higeki, however, was running back and forth with amazing speed. Once he stopped, his two clones stood at his side, and all three Absol growled at Wisp.
[Higeki: -4 NRG, 2 Clones]
Paralysis Roll was 3161 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Higeki successfully carrying out its orders.

Narrowing his little eyes at Higeki’s success, Wisp began to channel his energy into his body again. It sprung forth as a blinding light and Higeki stumbled as it dazzled his eyes. He couldn’t see straight and he groaned slightly, knowing it would be harder to hit the little bugger now.
[Wisp: -2 NRG | Higeki: -1 ACC]
Accuracy rolled a 44 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.

However, that wasn’t his plan for this round. That would have to wait. He began to calm his mind, focussing on causing the little ghost pain in the round to come. A smile of content appeared on his face as he saw an image of the little ghost writhing in pain. Yes, that is exactly what he wanted. He could still feel the paralysis in his body, but it had held off for a little while.
[B][Higeki: -12 NRG | Wisp: Targeted by Future Sight]
Critical hit rolled a 9498, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 11 where rolling more than 50 resulted in this action missing the target. [/B]

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 25
[-1ACC]
Sub @ 20%
Targeted by Future Sight (-15 HP at the end of the next round)

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol (M)
ENG: 26
[-3ACC, +4ATK, -6 SPD, PRZ, 2 Clones]

Notes:
- Flash hits all opponents, but it not a damaging move, so Higeki still gets hit but does not lose his clones. If this is a problem for one of you let me know :)
- Higeki got really lucky with those hits

Neku, your moves please

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-03-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Neku Sakuraba, you have 24 to post your moves or you will be disqualified.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Let's see...

If Wisp plans to attack, use Sucker Punch. If not, throw another Double Team, then go for a Night Slash.
If Wisp Taunts you, use Night Slash twice.
If none of the above happens, try to use Me First, then Night Slash.

Sucker Punch/Double Team/Night Slash if Taunted/Me First~Night Slash either way

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Ive tired of this dancing around. Wisp finish this thing off !

Electro Ball ~ Electro Ball

Old 01-09-2013, 09:17 PM

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 25
[-1ACC]
Sub @ 20%
Targeted by Future Sight (-15 HP at the end of this round)
Electro Ball ~ Electroball

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol (M)
ENG: 26
[-3ACC, +4ATK, -6 SPD, PRZ, 2 Clones]
Sucker Punch ~ Night Slash

Round Start

Higeki glared at Wisp, knowing he only had a short ways to go now. The little ghost was in for it...He could see the electricity crackling around its body, and knew the Rotom was going to try and finish him. He couldn’t let that happen. With a growl, he sprung forward. His front feet glowed black as he sprung at the ghost. Wisp’s substitute dashed forward, taking the brunt of the dark attack. It crumbled to the ground in a small heap and Higeki snarled in anger, glaring at the ghost.
[Higeki: -9 NRG | Wips: Sub Destroyed]
(Critical hit rolled a 9988, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 38 where rolling more than 50 resulted in this action missing the target. Paralysis Roll was 3443 where any result less than or equal to 9000 resulted in Higeki successfully carrying out its orders.)

Wisp smirked slightly, letting the electricity cover its body. An orb began to gather in front of him. With a lurch, it slammed into Higeki’s side. The Absol yelped in pain and jumped back slightly. That had stung...His clones disappeared in a puff of smoke as he was hit, unable to keep them up.
[Wisp: -9 NRG | Higeki: -25 HP]
(Rolled 1. Higeki is hit. Clones destroyed. Critical hit rolled a 1809, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 66 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Not wanting to let up on his assault, Wisp sent another ball of energy at Higeki. The Absol’s legs shook with exhaustion, and he knew he had to get out of this quick or he would lose.
[Wisp: -9 NRG| Higeki: -25 HP]
(Critical hit rolled a 3112, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 70 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Dark energy began to gather around Higeki’s body as he began to growl. The sound grew as the darkness did, and he released a huge blast of dark energy around the room. Wisp was hit full force and its body flickered slightly as it wavered in the sky. Higeki watched as the Rotom fell to the ground and didn’t move. Higeki smirked, nodding in satisfaction. He had won.
[Higeki: -5 NRG | Wisp: -26 HP. KO]
(This Pokemon is cured of Paralysis! Critical hit rolled a 4613, where rolling 1250 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 27 where rolling more than 50 resulted in this action missing the target. )

Round End

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
HP: KO
ENG: 7
[-1ACC]

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol (M)
HP: 16
ENG: 12
[-3ACC, +4ATK]

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-23-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 PM

Neku gets $15 for winning
Judge Dredd gets $5
SS receives $20, I receive $15

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Closed Thread