Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: [GAME] Three Word Story

I looked at a horse and sighed. How long would she stand around eating hay? I figured that it would be faster to just steal her food. It went against my ways, but I still managed to ignore my conscience. The hay rustled about in the stable as the horse ate like a pig.

"Give me your babies so I can nourish myself." The horse's head was on fire as I reached for the rake.

She saw me. She almost wanted to lash out, but I smiled and tossed her a sizable pineapple. The pineapple hit the horse's lower leg above the grotesque demon claw. The horse froze in shock. I quickly ran toward the great beast. My heart was pounding furiously throughout the epic battle - which really wasn't that unusual from the perspective of a rusty battleaxe. The dwarven army charged toward me while riding their thunder lizard steeds.

"Can we please focus on killing the horse first, you bearded cretins?" I asked.

"My people seek glory," the stout leader denied all the allegations of mine.

"Then claim it," I yelled! Then, out of nowhere, pie. Pie everywhere.

My heart stopped, I turned, horrified by the sight. I was pastrophobic.

The horse had begun to cackle, eyes glinting crimson. "FOOLISH WARRIORS! YOU SHALL ALL PERISH UNDERNEATH MY HOOVES!" With a fierce bellow it reared itself. It stomped on the Dwarves' house that was littered with pies.

The enraged dwarves had had enough. They were tired from all the destruction of their precious stones and hated their gigantic enemy, so they took out their massive metallic boxes filled with absolute and raw kangaroos that wielded tomatoes. With a mighty roar the dwarves hurled the kangaroos over a rainbow into a microwave that then exploded.

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all
Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

I looked at a horse and sighed. How long would she stand around eating hay? I figured that it would be faster to just steal her food. It went against my ways, but I still managed to ignore my conscience. The hay rustled about in the stable as the horse ate like a pig.

"Give me your babies so I can nourish myself." The horse's head was on fire as I reached for the rake.

She saw me. She almost wanted to lash out, but I smiled and tossed her a sizable pineapple. The pineapple hit the horse's lower leg above the grotesque demon claw. The horse froze in shock. I quickly ran toward the great beast. My heart was pounding furiously throughout the epic battle - which really wasn't that unusual from the perspective of a rusty battleaxe. The dwarven army charged toward me while riding their thunder lizard steeds.

The horse had begun to cackle, eyes glinting crimson. "FOOLISH WARRIORS! YOU SHALL ALL PERISH UNDERNEATH MY HOOVES!" With a fierce bellow it reared itself. It stomped on the Dwarves' house that was littered with pies.

The enraged dwarves had had enough. They were tired from all the destruction of their precious stones and hated their gigantic enemy, so they took out their massive metallic boxes filled with absolute and raw kangaroos that wielded tomatoes. With a mighty roar the dwarves hurled the kangaroos over a rainbow into a microwave that then exploded.

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all a jelly beam

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all a jelly beam shot through the

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 10-06-2012, 03:53 AM
VGBM Offline

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that
Old 10-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Roaming Oddish Offline

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters
Old 10-07-2012, 09:53 PM
NES2 Offline

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible.

(I feel like adding in something because it was bad grammar was necessary. Don't like it? I AM AN AWESOME MOD NYAH.)
Old 10-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. You will never

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-30-2012, 08:36 PM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. You will never love this way

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:23 PM
VGBM Offline

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. "You will never love this way!" I told the
Old 11-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(Thanks VGBM - I was about to go Grammar Nazi on some people LOL)

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. "You will never love this way!" I told the raging dwarves before
Old 01-12-2013, 12:08 AM
NES2 Offline

[I'm going to revive this!]

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. "You will never love this way!", I told the raging dwarves before they killed

Last edited by NES2; 01-12-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. "You will never love this way!", I told the raging dwarves before they killed Dan. "I'm sorry

Links
Code:
Old 01-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Nyan Cat appeared. Just when all was hopelessly lost a jelly beam shot through the huge wall that supported my posters, which were terrible. "You will never love this way!", I told the raging dwarves before they killed Dan. "I'm sorry

Links
Code: