Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Re-entering Route 3, AVOIDING ALL OBSTACLES, LOL

*Entering from Navi Town*

"Okay, guys," I mumbled to my teammates. "We've returned to Route 3--e.i, the place of my nightmares."

I laughed at that. So much had happened here--and honestly, I didn't want to get tangled in any more trouble for a while. Sobering, I amended, "Seriously, though, let's try to get through here as fast as we can..."
Official's Post

Zayna was seriously hoping and praying that she wouldn't get into anymore trouble. Well...,

A wild Munna appeared! Write a story about the battle!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
From my hammock I spot a strange woman talking to herself. She is walking through the campsite. I put my hand on he'd wigs pokeball, ready to use hypnosis if things turn ugly. I step out of the hammock.

"What are you doing?" I ask...

Official's Post

Maria

The woman stops, she pauses looking at you as if you were the odd one. After a moment of just looking at you she responds.
"This area is rip with pokemon. I am looking for Pokemon eggs. I am a researcher, whose job is track the breeding trends and habits of this region..Well I specialize in this region."

She takes out a book with different egg photos.
"Maybe you could help me search ! "

Do you help her look ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Official's Post

Maria

The woman stops, she pauses looking at you as if you were the odd one. After a moment of just looking at you she responds.
"This area is rip with pokemon. I am looking for Pokemon eggs. I am a researcher, whose job is track the breeding trends and habits of this region..Well I specialize in this region."

She takes out a book with different egg photos.
"Maybe you could help me search ! "

Do you help her look ?
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata, Bitey the Poochyena, Hedwig the HootHoot
Currently: Bargaining

"Sure I will help." I said, "But first, do you have anything that could revive an unconcious Gallade? It took a bite badly and is now unconcious."

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: Bargaining

"Sure I will help." I said, "But first, do you have anything that could revive an unconcious Gallade? It took a bite badly and is now unconcious."
Official's Post

Maria

Maria stands there thinking.
"What exactly happened to it? I might have something that can help!"

She takes out a little medical kit as you bring out the injured Gallade. She applies a spray that seems to wake it back up. She than wipes down the area it was bit with some kind of temporary antidote. She smiles as she sees the big guy
"I would say he still needs to get to a pokemon center soon, also avoiding battles might help."

Old 01-14-2013, 01:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Official's Post

Maria

Maria stands there thinking.
"What exactly happened to it? I might have something that can help!"

She takes out a little medical kit as you bring out the injured Gallade. She applies a spray that seems to wake it back up. She than wipes down the area it was bit with some kind of temporary antidote. She smiles as she sees the big guy
"I would say he still needs to get to a pokemon center soon, also avoiding battles might help."
Cobalt
Currently: Egg Hunting

I was happy to see Gwaine wake up.

"I would say he still needs to get to a Pokemon Center soon, also avoiding battles might help." She said smiling at Gwaine who was now attempting to stand.

"If I am not delayed, I should be at Zenith town within 3 days. There is a Pokemon Center there" I said, "Okay so what should I know about these eggs? Are there any places in particular you want me to look?" I asked as I had a look in some of the bushes...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt

I was happy to see Gwaine wake up.

"I would say he still needs to get to a Pokemon Center soon, also avoiding battles might help." She said smiling at Gwaine who was now attempting to stand.

"If I am not delayed, I should be at Zenith town within 3 days. There is a Pokemon Center there" I said, "Okay so what should I know about these eggs? Are there any places in particular you want me to look?" I asked as I had a look in some of the bushes...
Official's Post

Maria

Maria looked at you.
" During this part of the season its best we check around trees or in dug up dens that pokemon could sleep in. This area provides great cover for pokemon eggs."

Maria begins to walk further into the woods.
"Zenith is wonderful. Ill make sure not to take you to far off your path !"

As the two you continue down the path you spot something strange and round. Its hard to say as its sticking out of the bushes. Looks to big to be an egg..

Do you check it out ?

Old 01-14-2013, 03:17 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Maria

Maria looked at you.
" During this part of the season its best we check around trees or in dug up dens that pokemon could sleep in. This area provides great cover for pokemon eggs."

Maria begins to walk further into the woods.
"Zenith is wonderful. Ill make sure not to take you to far off your path !"

As the two you continue down the path you spot something strange and round. Its hard to say as its sticking out of the bushes. Looks to big to be an egg..

Do you check it out ?
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey and Hedwig (Gallade, Rattata, Poochyena and HootHoot)

I notice something abnormally large and round sticking out of the bushes. It may be an egg. It may be something worse.

"Hedwig, go!" I say throwing a pokeball into the air. It opens and Hedwig emerges.

"I am gonna go check that out. If something attacks me, use Hypnosis and knock it out." I said as I walked over to look at it...

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-14-2013, 03:39 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey and Hedwig (Gallade, Rattata, Poochyena and HootHoot)

I notice something abnormally large and round sticking out of the bushes. It may be an egg. It may be something worse.

"Hedwig, go!" I say throwing a pokeball into the air. It opens and Hedwig emerges.

"I am gonna go check that out. If something attacks me, use Hypnosis and knock it out." I said as I walked over to look at it...
Official's Post

As Hedwig makes it way over it is prepared for almost anything. When the pokemon falls down asleep you rush over to help, but feel yourself getting tired. You take a step back

A wild Munna has appeared!

IT seems to be scared of you and you pokemon. It has already put one pokemon to sleep! Write a paragraph about the capture or battle

Old 01-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

As Hedwig makes it way over it is prepared for almost anything. When the pokemon falls down asleep you rush over to help, but feel yourself getting tired. You take a step back

A wild Munna has appeared!

IT seems to be scared of you and you pokemon. It has already put one pokemon to sleep! Write a paragraph about the capture or battle
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Getting ready for a fight

*Saw this coming. Quick question though, don't HootHoot have Insomnia XD

Hypnosis is Psychic, so Bitey is my best bet.

"Go Bitey!"

The Poochyena appeared in front of me teeth bared. The Munna attempted to use Hypnosis again. It didn't affect Bitey.
"Bitey, do what you do best!" I said.

Bitey ran forward then pounced, biting at it. Suddenly Munna's mouth opened wide. Suddenly it yawned in Bitey's face. She looked drowsy already. I know I didn't have long.

"Bitey, sand attack, then Thunderfang!" I yelled. Bitey kicked some dirt into Munna's eyes, then bit it again, this time sending electricity through it's body. It remained limp, with the occasional spasm from electricity.

I pulled out a friend ball, then noticed that the button was red. I remembered I had already caught two pokemon on this route.

"Do you want to catch it? I have filled my quota, and I think it could be useful with your research. Might be easier to examine eggs with the parents asleep. It is already as weak as it will be. All you need to do is throw it" I said to Maria, offering her the friend ball...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-14-2013 at 03:53 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Official's Post

*hahaha very true, oh well i guess abilities dont always work in story mode)

Maria smiled.
" You dont have to waste one ! I have one !"
She throws the ball and watches its shake for a second then stops.

"Munna will make a great pokemon to help me in dangerous situations !"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-14-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

*hahaha very true, oh well i guess abilities dont always work in story mode)

Maria smiled.
" You dont have to waste one ! I have one !"
She throws the ball and watches its shake for a second then stops.

"Munna will make a great pokemon to help me in dangerous situations !"
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, HootHoot
Currently moving on

I looked at Gwaine who was behind me at the time. He was better but still needed treatment.

"I'm sorry but I need to move on. I need to get Gwaine to a pokecenter. I hope Munna helps." I said as I called Gwaine, Bitey and Hedwig to their pokeballs.

"Bye!" I said to Maria, "Good luck with your research!"

*leaving route 3 entering route 4*

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Team:
Currently: NOT AVOIDING ALL OBSTACLES LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

Zayna was seriously hoping and praying that she wouldn't get into anymore trouble. Well...,

A wild Munna appeared! Write a story about the battle!

For the love of...

Wait, a Munna? Now that seemed familiar to me...

The pink flying elephant thing stared at me with those timid red eyes, and a memory instantly snapped into my head.

The Munna cringed as the grunt struck again.

"Come on, Munna! Spit out that Dream Mist!"

"Stop it!" a blonde-haired young woman cried out, her face wide with horror. "Why are you doing this? Aren't you Trainers, too?"

"You bet we are," one of the grunts smirked. "But not any like you--we're fighting for the greater good of all life. We fight for freedom!"

I spoke up, scowling at the grunts, "What is wrong with you? I don't see how abusing that Munna will get you any closer to your so-called 'liberation'."

"What would you know?" the grunt sneered. "Sacrifices must be made if we are to free Pokemon from Trainers like you! Hundreds of Pokemon will benefit from Munna's Dream Mist, and we must obtain it by any means necessary!"

In the memory, I felt myself reach for my Poke Balls. "Not if I have anything to say about it..."

The grunt grinned devilishly. "Then allows us to liberate your Pokemon..."

That was... a vivid memory. I swayed a little as I returned to reality. The Munna still drifted near me, looking at me curiously. A faint pink cloud evaporated into the air beside it... Was it the Dream Mist that grunt had mentioned? ... If it had used it just now... then... Did it unlock my memory just now?

I had to catch this thing.

"All right, Critter," I took out my Boldore's Poke Ball, and he appeared in an instant. "Let's get this battle rolling--use Smack Down, now!"

My rockin' dude went through with the attack, launching a hefty boulder at the Munna. The blow effectively knocked the Psychic-type to the ground. Though it was down, it wasn't about to give up. The elephant stared at Critter in indignation before unleashing a beam of twisting colors. Critter was pushed backwards by the attack, his peg-like feet digging furrows in the earth.

"Counter with Headbutt, Critter!" I commanded.

Critter charged forward--and, at the same time, Munna was preparing a move of its own. As it sat on the ground, it braced itself for impact as its forehead began glowing...

The moment the two collided, there was a miniature explosion. Everyone was knocked back--including me. I sat up with a grunt and looked over the battleground. Critter was rolling about the path on his sides a few feet from where the collision had occurred. Munna had likewise been blasted back, staring up at the sky in a daze. Zen-Headbutt had just met Headbutt, and the results had been dazzling. Critter was still able to battle, thanks to his sturdiness, but Munna was not so fortunate.

The time was right.

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out a Timer Ball and tossed it at the Munna. It was sucked inside, and I waited with baited breath as the ball rolled...

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-15-2013 at 06:02 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: NOT AVOIDING ALL OBSTACLES LOL

For the love of...

Wait, a Munna? Now that seemed familiar to me...

The pink flying elephant thing stared at me with those timid red eyes, and a memory instantly snapped into my head.

The Munna cringed as the grunt struck again.

"Come on, Munna! Spit out that Dream Mist!"

"Stop it!" a blonde-haired young woman cried out, her face wide with horror. "Why are you doing this? Aren't you Trainers, too?"

"You bet we are," one of the grunts smirked. "But not any like you--we're fighting for the greater good of all life. We fight for freedom!"

I spoke up, scowling at the grunts, "What is wrong with you? I don't see how abusing that Munna will get you any closer to your so-called 'liberation'."

"What would you know?" the grunt sneered. "Sacrifices must be made if we are to free Pokemon from Trainers like you! Hundreds of Pokemon will benefit from Munna's Dream Mist, and we must obtain it by any means necessary!"

In the memory, I felt myself reach for my Poke Balls. "Not if I have anything to say about it..."

The grunt grinned devilishly. "Then allows us to liberate your Pokemon..."

That was... a vivid memory. I swayed a little as I returned to reality. The Munna still drifted near me, looking at me curiously. A faint pink cloud evaporated into the air beside it... Was it the Dream Mist that grunt had mentioned? ... If it had used it just now... then... Did it unlock my memory just now?

I had to catch this thing.

"All right, Critter," I took out my Boldore's Poke Ball, and he appeared in an instant. "Let's get this battle rolling--use Smack Down, now!"

My rockin' dude went through with the attack, launching a hefty boulder at the Munna. The blow effectively knocked the Psychic-type to the ground. Though it was down, it wasn't about to give up. The elephant stared at Critter in indignation before unleashing a beam of twisting colors. Critter was pushed backwards by the attack, his peg-like feet digging furrows in the earth.

"Counter with Headbutt, Critter!" I commanded.

Critter charged forward--and, at the same time, Munna was preparing a move of its own. As it sat on the ground, it braced itself for impact as its forehead began glowing...

The moment the two collided, there was a miniature explosion. Everyone was knocked back--including me. I sat up with a grunt and looked over the battleground. Critter was rolling about the path on his sides a few feet from where the collision had occurred. Munna had likewise been blasted back, staring up at the sky in a daze. Zen-Headbutt had just met Headbutt, and the results had been dazzling. Critter was still able to battle, thanks to his sturdiness, but Munna was not so fortunate.

The time was right.

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out a Timer Ball and tossed it at the Munna. It was sucked inside, and I waited with baited breath as the ball rolled...

Official's Post

Spoiler:
the ball shakes
Spoiler:
shakes
Spoiler:
a flash shots out ! on no it opened back up ! Munna takes off quickly..you would be shocked at your roll..lol a blast of white light shot out!

" Zayna" A warm voice called to you through the blinding white light. As the color comes back you find yourself in the grass. Your figures move through the brittle fall leaves. You feel at a bit of loss as you notice the beautiful colors that once stained the leaves are now gone. You stand up in a field now off all dead leaves. The colorless mix of rotting leaves brings up two different feelings. One half you fears that the forest is dead, the other half of you feels something be honed the filed of leaves.

"Zayna" The voice calls to you again. You look around to see if you cant find who is calling to you. A cold breeze lifts of the leaves sending them further down the road. The leaves seems to be guiding you somewhere. You look down the newly formed path and begin to follow it. You dont know why you are following but you felt drawn to the whisper. You dont seem to notice that you are walking in some sort of dream land.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-15-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Team:
Currently: Most likely getting into trouble again... LoL

Quote:
Official's Post

Spoiler:
the ball shakes
Spoiler:
shakes
Spoiler:
a flash shots out ! on no it opened back up ! Munna takes off quickly..you would be shocked at your roll..lol a blast of white light shot out!

" Zayna" A warm voice called to you through the blinding white light. As the color comes back you find yourself in the grass. Your figures move through the brittle fall leaves. You feel at a bit of loss as you notice the beautiful colors that once stained the leaves are now gone. You stand up in a field now off all dead leaves. The colorless mix of rotting leaves brings up two different feelings. One half you fears that the forest is dead, the other half of you feels something be honed the filed of leaves.

"Zayna" The voice calls to you again. You look around to see if you cant find who is calling to you. A cold breeze lifts of the leaves sending them further down the road. The leaves seems to be guiding you somewhere. You look down the newly formed path and begin to follow it. You dont know why you are following but you felt drawn to the whisper. You dont seem to notice that you are walking in some sort of dream land.
(Haha, it must've been a terrible roll xD Well, it was worth a shot)

Heh. Route 3 just isn't that kind to me, is it? Ah, well...

I follow the path in a trance, my mind feeling a little clouded. What was this place? I wondered distantly. I didn't linger over the thought too long, however. I was more concerned with the mysterious voice that kept calling me.

Then I realized that my Pokemon weren't with me.

I paused, glancing about worriedly. "Blaze?"

Old 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Most likely getting into trouble again... LoL

(Haha, it must've been a terrible roll xD Well, it was worth a shot)

Heh. Route 3 just isn't that kind to me, is it? Ah, well...

I follow the path in a trance, my mind feeling a little clouded. What was this place? I wondered distantly. I didn't linger over the thought too long, however. I was more concerned with the mysterious voice that kept calling me.

Then I realized that my Pokemon weren't with me.

I paused, glancing about worriedly. "Blaze?"
Official's Post

*it was a 20..lol*

Zayna heart races a little as she notices they are gone. The cold breeze continues to lead her down the misty path.

"Zayna...standing around is going to get your no where."

A cold shiver runs down her spine as the mans voice makes her uncomfortable. She watches as the a figure appears in the mist. The man walks out pauses just at the edge.

"The way I see you have two choices..come along with me down the dark path, or stand there letting your fear get the best of you."