Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Modern Mythology [SU/DS]

Oh, no, you don't have to change anything, I was just pointing out that you didn't have to format it that way. Most people just use normal paragraphs here.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Okay, parts of Patterson's SU qualify as the most ridiculous things I've ever written, but I think my SUs are done, Winter.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

My SUs seem to be done.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 01-15-2013, 04:55 AM
Winter Offline

Lillith, Patterson, Manus, and Cathleen all look good. I think I'ma going to start the RP soon, depending on time, as I think almost everyone has finished their SUs...

Getting in one last SU while I'm at it...I can't help it. XD
Name: Reine Gisela
Race: Yuki-onna (An ice woman from Japanese mythology known to freeze stray travelers)
Affiliation: Pro-secrecy, however she also believes the mythological creatures should work harder to coexist with humans...hence her day job
Appearance: Reine Gisela (also commonly called "Reine" or "Gisela", depending on which you prefer) is marked with fairly few traits that give away her true nature before she puts on her human disguise. One would have to be her skin, which is incredibly pale, and even sometimes translucent or iridescent in appearance, mixed with slightly blue-tinted lips and almost perpetually frost-coated lashes. Her eyes are often considered her most striking feature, being large and a funny color that seems like a kind of watered-down mix of gray and blue that manages to just barely stand apart from the whites of her eyes, and almost always hold a distant sadness, and sometimes even aloofness to them. Her strawberry blonde hair is surprisingly untouched by frost and falls to her mid-back, though it's often more caught up in two incredibly loose braids, one falling over either shoulder, a simple crown of ice frozen into place slightly askew stop her head. She is often seen wearing a square-necked, pale periwinkle blue dress with sleeves that reach her elbow and would have belled out in a calla lily shape had they not been cut open, though a more wrinkled purple material gives her complete long sleeves that extend past her wrists to cover her palms. The skirt of the dress is floor length, hiding bare feet, though the periwinkle is interrupted in another cut straight up the front that reveals a full purple skirt underneath, and the dress in its entirety is known to glimmer when hit by direct light, as though its covered in frost.

However, she can't go walking around like that all the time. In fact, Reine often spends her time in a toned-down, more human appearance because of her job...as a model. Her 5'7" body is deceptively fragile-looking, particularly because she looks wire-thin, yet completely healthy. Her skin is still nearly snow-pale, but not transluscent, though on occasion camera shots may cause her to appear "sparkly" or come back with an unexplained glare, though she's convinced most people it's just a strange hazard of working with her, and her lips have just the slightest hint of pink to them. Her eyes become a darker color, taking on more of a slate gray with a light blue undertone, and her hair remains the same, minus her frozen crown. Due to her modeling job, she's often seen wearing different kinds of clothing, but you can bet it's probably designer if it's on her body, and she has a tendency to lean towards wearing dresses when she can, and often hides her hands in gloves to keep from accidentally freezing people or things.
Personality: Reine is a hard-to-reach person, she's not unfriendly, but she also isn't very outgoing, either, unless she's doing a shoot or a show. She tries to act like most things don't interest her, even if they do, because she has a hard time believing that she won't hurt other people accidentally...as she's frozen several people and other things solid over the years, both on accident and on purpose. It's lead to her being rather quirky, as well--she refuses to spend time out in the heat unless she absolutely has to, and even then she gets jittery and even faint at times, and she tries not to touch people of let others touch her directly. Most times she feigns being a germophobe, however some people have noticed her inconsistencies, not that they mention them. For them, she a fairly good natured and beautiful model with her handful of quirks. While she isn't the easiest person to befriend, she seems to have grown somewhat close to her security detail...with the exception of one member--Straton Sinclair. Reine is also known to be incredibly opposed to the use of violence in anything, and is really pretty softhearted for a girl made of ice. Part of her reasoning in becoming a model was because she didn't want to become like her mother; the other part was because she wanted to do something good with her life.
History: Reine doesn't like talking about her past. She hates, talking about it, actually, and not without good reason. She was born as the second child of two to a Yuki-onna mother, while she never knew her father. Why, you may ask? Because it's rather likely her mom froze the man to death shortly after the act that created her life...and it wasn't the same man that fathered her older brother, either. Her mother was what most people would call certifiably insane; an inability to control her own powers combined with isolation from others of her kind caused her to go mad, to crave warmth and acceptance she couldn't have...and it led to her accidentally killing a lot of people. Particularly a lot of men. Enough men that it eventually led to her being hunted down by demon hunters and killed to keep the secrecy of mythological creatures in tact, leaving Reine and her older brother, Neige, orphans at ages 10 and 15. Her brother used his own abilities to shift his body of ice into that of a wolf's in order to cope with his grief, leaving Reine mostly to her her own thoughts and rarely allowing his more human form to surface. The two carved out a simple life among the mountains they had grown up on while essentially under "probation" of sorts; if either child began repeating the mistakes of their mother, they would meet the same fate.

And then one day Reine got sick of it. She decided she was tired of living in isolation with no one but her non-speaking brother for company. Instead, the Yuki-onna was determined to become the opposite of her mother--that she would find a way to surround herself with people and be careful not to harm them...a few months later, she walked into a call for models to do clothing advertisements and walked out with a job. From there, Reine's all-around unusual coloring and pretty face made her popular. However popularity has its cons...like lots of public exposure. Her newfound popularity out her in a precarious position, and not too long after she began doing more important shoots, her brother personally went out and hired a human bodyguard for her; a man who simply goes by the name Davide. Davide handled keeping and eye on her for years and brought a few others into guarding Reine, but it was him that Reine took to thinking of as more of a father figure. She's been through several guards for varying reasons, most recently being the tradeoffs that landed both Ashfinger and Straton among her guards... She knows it's because of a recent string of disappearances and murders, however she's also not going to let herself be pulled away from her job easily.
Weapons/Abilities:
Icy Touch-If she isn't careful, things Reine comes into skin contact with (moreso in her normal form rather than her human disguise) are likely to freeze solid, it also results in an odd trick in which she cups her hands to her mouth and exhales, causing snow to form.
Body of Ice-Reine's body is made mainly of ice, and she can and will build upon it with , rapidly freezing water in the air to weaponize her body to give herself claws, ice swords, a shield, ect.
Ice Queen-Not only can Reine manipulate the ice that forms her body and freeze the air around her, ice seems to obey her, bending to her will should she will it to.
Other: She's based off an idea I got from having to analyzing Dickinson poetry--a more human appearance for her "Blonde assassin" in her poem "Apparently with no surprise." She's also often seen with a large white wolf...her brother, Neige, follows her everywhere he can to ensure her safety.

...Okay, I lied. Stupid brain generating more and more characters.
Name: Straton Sinclair
Race: Human, Demon hunter
Affiliation: Pro-secrecy, however he also wants to get rid of every single non-human in existence
Appearance: For being such an unpleasant person to be around most of the time, Straton actually isn't very bad looking. His lean body reaches a height of 5" 9' and he tends to give off an air of being ready to take on anything at any time. His chocolate-colored hair is a bit long and shaggy, yet it doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest. His hazel eyes are sharp and unfriendly, though you might catch them looking upon things with other emotions if he's no aware anyone is looking at him; he likes hiding them behind a pair of wraparound sunglasses so it's harder for people to tell where he's really looking, though he's not afraid to go without them. Unlike Davide, Straton doesn't have an official looking guard uniform. Instead, he opts to wear a close-fitting black long sleeved shirt under a black zip-up running jacket and normal jeans. Under the jacket, he hides an array of knives slipped into a single strap that goes from one shoulder and attaches to a belt at the waist of his jeans. While he's often seen reaching over his shoulder when he gets angry, it's a nervous habit--he hasn't been allowed to carry a gun since the incident that landed him his assignment with Reine. A rigid sliver bracelet covered in a vine pattern stays around his left hand wrist while his right ear sports several iron earrings. He's known for producing all kinds of strange pouches from pockets inside his jacket.
Personality: Straton is one of those people whose life goal is apparently to make a huge jerk of himself and tick off everyone around him. He's not the slightest bit friendly, and hates authority, yet willingly obeys it, only to complain later. He despises mythological creatures and wouldn't love anything more than the ability to see every single one of their kind extinct. He's got a mental comeback for almost everything, but hardly ever opens his mouth unless he's spoken to first, so don't ask his opinion on anything unless you really want it. He more than willing to resort to violence as an answer to anything and everything, which landed him him with a job as part of Reine Gisela's security detail in order to make sure she wasn't a threat to anyone and no one was a threat to exposing her true identity. He hates his current assignment with a passion and simply deals with it by acting most of the time as if Reine doesn't exist; he barely looks at her or speaks to her, giving everyone else the impression that he hates her moreso than he hates his job. He's pretty antisocial around others, and has a relatively short fuse.
History: Straton was born the middle child of a large family of extremist Demon Hunters. While his family imparted their strict mindset on how the mythological creatures of the world should be eliminated, most of his family members also complied to the rules set down by a larger Demon Hunter organization...what they didn't teach Straton, however, was to put a cap on the family beliefs to carry out his assignments. They didn't teach him to ask questions, either. He was always reported for overstepping his bounds, falsely punishing mythological creatures, starting anything he could with them. Where Straton Sinclair went, death and destruction in varying forms seemed to follow. Eventually his record caught up with him, however, and an incident in which he killed a werewolf without clear reason got him his last warning: If Straton stepped even slightly out of bounds once more, he was done. He would be removed from the ranks of Demon Hunters. With that said, they took away his gun and bow privileges to remove the temptation of shooting anything innocent and handed him his next assignment: playing bodyguard for a Yuki-onna girl who worked as a model. What he just thought was going to be a rather simple yet annoying job dealing with a spoiled brat mythological creature has since turned into a nightmare, as there is another mythological creature acting as a guard as well as the fact he may now actually have to protect the kind of creature he hates most with all these disappearances and murders going around.
Weapons/Abilities:
True Sight-If he tries, Straton can see through the disguises of non-humans--it's run through his family for generations.
Trained Killer- Straton was raised to kill demons, and as such, he can (and here will have to) rely on his hand and knife skills in a fight; he keeps an array of knives in various metals on a kind of belt that goes from his shoulder to his pants belt. He can use a gun or crossbow, but he doesn't have one or the other right now--he lost his gun privileges after the incident that had the Demon hunters shipping him off to guard Reine.
Hidden Arsenal- Straton uses pockets inside his jacket to hide various pouches, the two seen most often contain iron and silver "shavings", but no one knows everything he's hiding in that jacket of his.
Other:

Last edited by Winter; 02-02-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Added this to Cathleen's abilities because forgetfulness:
Quote:
Cold Reading: While she isn't as skilled as Manus, Cathleen is no slouch about discerning others' motives and emotions. She can generally tell what someone is feeling whether or not she knows them. Close friends are a lot easier for her to read.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:03 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I don't like having to say this, but I am starting my final year of school in just over 2 weeks. Since it is my last year, I need to do well, and improve my marks. To do this, I am eliminating as many distractions as possible. I am deleting my facebook, and leaving alot of RPs. I figured it wouldnt stuff anyone up if I left this before it began. If this is still alive when I am done with school, I would like to keep going, but I know that if I am on PE2k too often with RPs, when I could be studying, then my marks will suffer.

Sorry for any inconveniences

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

*parades in and dumps a load of characters at your feet*

Name: Ajax Vale
Race: Human, but he has a demon “living” inside of him. It attempted to possess him but he proved more powerful so it simply resides in the background. Because of this Ajax has some enhanced skills that exceed a human’s which I will list in the abilities section below.
Affiliation: Since he’s a Demon Hunter, he’s all for secrecy. He would much rather have the Fae and humans stick in their own little worlds with few mishaps but unfortunately such cannot be.
Appearance: Ajax doesn’t look incredibly out of place for a human, not exactly normal but not bad enough to draw lots of attention to himself. He stands at about 5’11”, with broad shoulders and a wiry frame. Don’t let his thinness fool you though, he’s very quick and flexible and his strength is something to be reckoned with. He has a sharp face framed by black hair that is pulled into a long ponytail that reaches his mid-back. His left eye is obscured by an eyepatch with a rune drawn on it and his other eye is a pale blue. Usually Ajax wears black, fitted clothes so that he has no loose fabrics getting caught on anything, even though he does have a long black jacket covering his torso.
Ajax also unintentionally intimidates the people he comes across. It’s the eyepatch and the fact that he has a rather serious, no-nonsense expression on his face 90% of the time. The fact that he usually doesn’t hang around any people does not help at all.
Personality: Just because Ajax is considered stoic and severe by nearly everyone he meets doesn’t mean that he’s like that all the time. There are some occasions where he can be smiling and joking or just plain not-scowling as if he’s irritated with something. Ajax is a very serious person though, especially when it comes to his job, which is why he works on his own because every partner he’s ever had eventually got fed up with him and demanded a transfer. This suited Ajax just fine since he doesn’t like partners anyway, he finds them incompetent and they always get in his way or hamper him in his work. He likens having a partner to having to babysit them, which he most certainly has no time or patience for. His dislike of anybody being constantly stuck around with him only strengthens his annoyance for Xezalka.
History: Ajax was, and still is, infamous for being one of the best demon hunters in the whole organization, surprising for his young age. He had a natural affinity for weapons and a higher ESP than normal, letting him detect and track down supernatural entities much faster than anyone else. He rose quickly through the ranks and earned himself quite the reputation among hunters and demons alike. This inevitably led to plots against him by many of the earthbound demons, which almost killed him.
He had been called out on a mission to a church, where a powerful demon was supposedly lurking and killing anyone who came through the door. The only thing was that Ajax did not go through the door, as was planned, because the moment he got there he sensed a powerful presence in the churchyard, in one of the graves, and realized that something was trapped in there. He ran into the churchyard instead and began digging up the grave, desperately to see if it was some benevolent creature that the demons had imprisoned to draw the Fae and other creatures to them. When he uncovered the coffin it was shaking, as if the thing trapped inside was thrashing around wildly to break free, but the wood was covered in runes and chains, all of them locked tight and sealed. Ajax quickly jumped down and used an iron dagger to break the lock, but by this point the demons had figured out what he was doing and five of them came rushing out of the church and attacked him, catching him by surprise and almost tearing him apart. Ajax tried to fight back but he was immediately overwhelmed and just before he passed out he noticed that there was an ominous red light coming from the coffin…
Then, suddenly a voice came to him, a deep, resonating voice that asked if he wanted to live. It told Ajax that if he wanted to live, then he had to let voice inside of him. At first Ajax refused, but he realized that he did not want to die so he eventually caved and agreed. A roar immediately descended upon his senses and when he came to he found himself lying on the ground, his injuries healed and the bodies of the demons scattered across the yard. But he couldn’t move, something was in him and trying to take control of his mind and body. Ajax immediately knew that the thing he had made a deal with was a demon, and he fought back with all of the strength and skills that he had been taught. It was a long battle, but thanks to the iron necklace that he wore as protection and his own strength he was able to subdue the demon and take control of his body. But he could only see out of one eye. When assessing the damage he saw that his left eye had turned a deep crimson color instead of its normal blue, and there were a bunch of shapes in it, like some sort of rune. The demon had entered his body through that eye, which had killed it in the process and now the creature was housed in there. It introduced itself as Xezalka, a former demon lord who had been conspired against by his underlings and rival lords. Because they could not kill him (the only thing able to harm demons being iron, which they could not touch) they locked him away in a prison which he could not escape and sealed him away in a church so no demon or other creature could accidently stumble across him. Now he was trapped in Ajax; the demon hunter immediately wanted him removed but because he had made a pact with him the removal would also result in Ajax’s death. Both parties were frustrated, Xezalka demanding the control he had been promised and Ajax wanting him gone.
Surprisingly, no one suspected a thing when Ajax came back with one of his eyes wrapped over with a cloth and claiming that a demon had done it. Of course he would have been removed due to disabilities if he had not persisted, and with his newfound powers that Xezalka brought with him he managed to remain with the hunters. However the demon still tries to possess him at times, but they’ve both begun to work together, Xezalka for revenge against those who had conspired against him (not to mention he needs his body to-be in good shape so of course he's going to help protect it) and Ajax because he was still a demon hunter.
Weapons/Abilities:
Having a demon reside in him has given Ajax a few new abilities, even though the demon is not in control.
Night Vision – Ajax can see just as well in the dark as he can in the daylight.
Improved Senses – He has a greater sense of hearing and smell, and he’s more sensitive to movement.
Improved Strength – He’s a bit stronger than humans (not incredibly so, not near as much as a vampire or other supernatural creatures) and also a bit faster, with a greater endurance.
Demon Sight – Ajax can now see entities that would normally be invisible to the human eye, like spirits and demon/Fae that can hide themselves from sight. He can also see any runes which are supposed to be invisible.
Restrained Power – That eyepatch isn’t just to hide his eye, the rune on it holds back some of Xezalka’s powers, and keeps the demon in place so he can’t suddenly go rampaging around Ajax’s body in a moment of weakness. It’s set so that only Ajax can remove it, and when he does his powers suddenly increase enormously and he usually goes into his Demon Mode.

Demon Mode lets Xezalka take control of him for a while, but it doesn’t last for too long because then Xezalka will get too powerful and Ajax wouldn’t be able to take back control of his body. In it, Ajax’s body glows with a red light and his eyes turn to flames, a pair of horns grow out of his head and he gains a pair of wings. He moves much faster and can perform the same dark magic that demons can, he basically has the powers of a demon except he’s still in a human body. He can’t use any of Ajax’s iron or steel weapons, but can use the silvers one, but prefers to fight with his claws.

As a demon hunter Ajax carries around a variety of weapons, daggers made of iron and silver and steel, a one-handed sword that he carries slung across his back and a rapid firing crossbow that fires iron or silver tipped arrows (if you’ve ever seen Van Hellsing you know what I mean). He also carries little clay tablets which can only be used once due to their fragility, some inscribed with runes for attack and some for protection. He also wears a necklace covered with iron arrowheads, for warding off demon and Fae and it helps keep Xezalka’s powers repressed.
Other: Because of the rune on the eyepatch, Xezalka’s presence is virtually undetectable, hence why Ajax has gone under the radar for so long.

Name: Ashfinger, shortened to Ash
Race: Mawr Cattân – a Fae creature that can take the form of a human when it wishes. Their true forms are giant cats, wearing armor and may or may not be on fire sometimes.
Affiliation: He works for his people, who are all for secrecy.
Appearance: In human form, Ash is tall and slender, graceful as one would say. He has a wicked grin almost all the time and his eyes are just ever so slanted, with yellow irises. Sometimes when he’s angry his pupils turn into slits, like a cat’s. His hair is an almost golden blond and reaches his shoulders in messy curls that he doesn’t seem to bother to tame. He has the look of someone who is perpetually up to something, leading other to be a little suspicious of him at all times. No matter what else he wears, he always has on a long black coat which hides the whip that hangs on his waist. Since Ash prefers physical fighting his doesn’t have much else on him except a pair of steel toed boots, but his fighting skills are all but unmatched. Strangely though, he always wears a pair of white gloves, although he never tells anyone why.

In his true form Ash resembles a lynx, except it’s about seven feet tall and twice as long and has a long tail. His fur is a bright orange-gold and it ripples in the light, giving off the illusion of flickering flames. He also wears armor that is inscribed all over with runes, they cover his head and all the way down his spine, and along the front of his legs. It’s an enchanted armor that only the mawr cattân know how to make, it flexes with their body to allow them greater dexterity, and it is completely fireproof and can pop out blades on a certain command. They never take this armor off, and it morphs into their human form with them. The armor itself doesn’t show up, but the runes on them become tattoos all over the human’s body. The mawr cattân are best known for being able to set themselves on fire at will and being able to control fire, which is their greatest strength.
Personality: Ash is a bit of a daredevil, loving thrills and anything exciting. Therefore he hates being stuck in one place with nothing interesting to do for long periods of time, but to remedy this he purposely passes himself off as some sort of sly schemer, making other frightened and suspicious of him and thus, easier to scare. He sort of “plays” with people to relieve himself of his own boredom, thus making his a little unlikeable to those who don’t know him very well, although he’s actually very amicable. You just need to know how to take a joke and know that he doesn’t really mean a lot of the things that he says.
History: Ash has been working on and off for the agents keeping the Fae a secret for quite some years, sometimes he assisted them with hunting down rogue creatures and other times he works with other Fae who venture into the human world and help hide them. Which is how he’s landed at his current job, working as a body guard for a model named Reine, who happens to be a Fae as well. He doesn’t quite hate his job, but finds it rather boring, but at least Reine isn’t a bad person. He just wishes that there’d be more action though, and with the recent murders happening then he just might get his wish…
Weapons/Abilities: He only carries a whip, which he usually sets on fire. Other than that he uses physical combat and his control over fire to fight people.
Feline Grace – Ash is quicker, more flexible and much more graceful than any human. Because of this he has catlike qualities, for example he can jump from great heights and not be harmed, he can jump greater distances and has a much greater balance. He also has a stronger endurance.
Fire – Ash can control fire and often uses it as a weapon.
Longer Life – Since he’s a Fae he by default has a stretched life, although he’s one of the few Fae creatures that aren’t immortal through age. Most mawr cattân live to be about a thousand before they die.
Touch of Ash – Earning him his name, whatever he touches with his bare hands sears and then crumbles to ash. This is a side effect of taking a human form and cannot be controlled in any way, so he wears special fireproof gloves so this doesn’t happen.
Improved Senses – Ash can see well in the dark and had better sight and hearing than a human.
Other:

Name: Corvina Raenwood
Race: Werecrow. At the light of the full moon she does turn into a rampaging half crow half human she-beast, but other than that she can turn into a crow or any form in-between human and crow. Like all were—animals, she is harmed by silver and the touch actually burns her.
Affiliation: Secrecy, she works as a spy and an eye in the sky for those investigating the recent deaths. She spends most of her time following potential suspects and those who might become victims.
Appearance: Corvina doesn’t have much of an attention seeking appearance. She’s just about 5’7”, with dark hair styled in a chin-length bob cut, with dark brown eyes that almost looks black. Most of the time she has a little fluffy black feather at the corners of each of her eyes, which most people assume is just decoration. She wears a little black dress along with black pumps, although she would much rather walk around barefoot. A pair of iron earrings are hidden in her hair, shaped like little daggers. All of the jewelry she wears is steel or iron, either sharp pointed or inscribed with invisible runes to help make them a weapon. Even the back of her pumps have very small blades attached to them.

She can turn into a crow, and any form in between. When she fights she usually goes into an anthromorphic form, with a human shaped body but with a crow’s head, a pair of wings growing out of her back, and her feet curling into sharp talons.
Personality: Corvina is a rock in a storm, to use the expression. When things seem to be going chaotic and everyone else is panicking, she is the one who remains calm and steady to soothe everyone else. Even though she has a serene, almost mystical quality about her and a confidence that could easily make others follow her, she prefers to stay in the sidelines and watch things from a safe distance. She is an observer, taking in everything and missing nothing, just as if she was on job duty. The only time she seems to lose her composure is during the full moon, when she becomes a raging monster that tried to kill everything that moves. She secludes herself before this can happen though, so no one really thinks about it.
History: Way back when she was fourteen, Corvina was a relatively normal girl living a normal life. She loved nature walks, reading, and was a generally quiet person unknown to many. Even she didn’t think much of herself until she was walking in the woods one day and found a crow lying in her path, shot through with an arrow. It was still struggling trying to fly way, but when he ran over to pick it up it screamed and clawed at her in a pain-driven rage. Bloodied and frightened of the inconsolable bird, and the fact that she was also afraid of coming across the person who shot it, she ran off back to her house. She quickly cleaned the wounds on her arms and bandaged them, but they were still quite sore, and over the few days she began feeling worse and worse. At first Corvina thought that she had the rabies, somehow catching it from a bird, but when the full moon came she suddenly turned into a hideous half-bird beast and came crashing out of her house to go on a terrorizing rampage through her city.
Luckily for her though, she was found by a hunter known as Jema who quickly subdued her and managed to take her to his headquarters. He was the man who had originally shot the crow, and when Corvina was back to normal he explained that it had been a werecrow that had been responsible for a recent string of murders in the community. After he had killed the crow with a silver arrow he stayed around for the full moon to see if the beast had infected anyone with the were-virus before it died, and sure enough Corvina showed up. Jema took her in and said that no matter how much she liked it or not, she now had connections to a secret society where supernatural creatures do indeed exist, and even if she wanted to live her life regularly there would always be people or Fae wanting to recruit her for whatever side they wanted her to be on. He trained her in the art of hunting those who want to reveal the secret of these creatures to the world, either to enslave humans or whatever purposes they had in mind. Because she is a were-animal, Corvina naturally became associated with the vampire hunters, where many more of her kind resided. However due to her general mellowness and her adverseness to fighting she is used for spying and recon than battle.
Weapons/Abilities: All of Corvina’s jewelry can be used as a weapon of some sort, since she can’t carry a noticeable weapon with her on her spying missions. All of here decorations are either made from iron or steel; she has a pair of iron earrings shaped into daggers which are hidden in her hair, and necklace or interlocking iron pieces that can detach into a handful of throwing spikes. Her steel bracelets are engraved with runes for protection and harming any Fae that touches them, she wears a ring that contains a piece of jade in it for protection, and the heels of her shoes have tiny steel blade attached to then. There is also a small iron knife strapped to the inside of her thigh, in case things really get nasty. Other than that she uses her beak, which is razor sharp, her claws, and her strength.

Enhanced Strength- Corvina is not only stronger, but also faster and has a better reflex time than ordinatry humans. She also has a great balance and gracefulness to her.
Bird’s-Eye View – She can also see much better
Transforming – She can turn into a crow or any sort of half form that she pleases
Flying – You all saw this coming
Other: (Anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else in the SU)

Name: Lyceina Astaravkiulaet
Race: Ocul – a race of Fae creatures that can walk through mirrors and often use them to travel. They all look exactly like humans, except for their eyes, which can be any color and has no pupil to it.
Affiliation: Whatever her king says
Appearance: (Simple paragraph describing you character’s appearance, if they have multiple forms, please describe them as well—this applies to mythological creatures who need a human disguise.)
Personality: (Simple paragraph describing how your character acts)
History: (Some basic background on your character; paragraph minimum)
Weapons/Abilities: (Does your character carry weapons? Know magic? That kind of thing? Put that down here)
Other:

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Winter Offline

Alrighty, because it's been way too long since I've replied to anyone on here...

Okay, Velo, the addition has been noted.

Alright, then, Cobalt. Good luck with school and good grades and such; you're welcome back any time.

Chibi, Ajax, Ash, and Corvina are in. Let me know when you get Lyceina done.

ANYWAY, I intend to start the RP some time this weekend. Hopefully you guys are ready to RP. :)

Old 01-25-2013, 05:00 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Just letting everyone know that from tomorrow night through sometime on Sunday I'll be totally unavailable. Hurray!

Old 02-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Winter Offline

It about killed me, but the RP is up. Excuse me while I now go off to curse my stupidity.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:54 AM
Moofius Offline

Awesome! Super excited! Is there any posting order and if so is it established by~ who posts firsts the first time around or something else I missed?
Old 02-05-2013, 05:04 AM
Winter Offline

Nope, no posting order. If we fall into a natural one, then so be it, but right now I'm not going to dictate who posts when--life is busy and putting up and order would just slow everything down more. Go ahead and post whenever you get your intro post done.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Dragotech Offline

Is mentally planning out a post, I swearz

Probably gonna check, but are we all just scattered all over the place?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Winter Offline

I think I mentioned that in my post, but right now, yes. Ideally we'll get everyone together at a later time, but right now, yeah we're all scattered...for example, when I finally add in Reine and Straton's post, they're going to be in Europe, as opposed to Aileena and the rest of my crew being in America.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lisa is heading north.
*feels compelled to head north.

So maybe in a post or two of traveling I will eventually bump into someone else hanging around in the US.