Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 10:28 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Default Dark Moonlight vs. Vegetunks -- Dark Moonlight wins.

Single Battle [1 Pokémon]
DQ [7 Days]
Damage Cap [50]
Restrictions [No direct recovery moves. No OHKOs (this includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond). Three Chills]
Arena [The playground of an abandoned school building ruined by a huge fire many years ago.]
Ref Style [Open]

I will send out my
[Char] Charmander (Male)
Ability: Blaze
Signature : None

Last edited by vegetunks937; 01-14-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Dark Moonlight vs. Vegetunks

Oh, um. I don't think I have enough Pokémon for this right now, since I only have 3 Pokémon and I'm in 2 battles at the moment. Can we postpone this until a later date, when I'm free?

Spoiler:
Old 01-12-2013, 11:03 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Oh, um. I don't think I have enough Pokémon for this right now, since I only have 3 Pokémon and I'm in 2 battles at the moment. Can we postpone this until a later date, when I'm free?
You can use one Pokemon in more than one battle at a time. c:
Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

You can use one Pokemon in more than one battle at a time. c:
Oh, phew. I got panicked. Sorry there, Vegetunks.

[Luna Berry] Duosion (F)
Ability: Magic Guard

Use Swagger, then Reflect. Snatch all that is Snatchable. If the opponent uses Protect on Swagger, use Rain Dance.
Swagger/Snatch/Rain Dance ~ Reflect/Snatch

Spoiler:
Old 01-13-2013, 11:40 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

HIDDEN POWER THEN FIRE SPIN
Hidden Power~Fire Spin
Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

I

-

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Ability: Magic Guard.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Swagger~Reflect
No status

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Ability: Blaze.
Energy: 100%
Hidden Power~Fire Spin
No status

Char scanned his surroundings, deciding to jump on top of a large swing set while he prepared his attack. He tensed his muscles and inhaled sharply. Soon, small white orbs began orbiting around him diagonally. Char lurched his body forward and the spheres were shot towards LB. She cries as they bombarded her body, but it seemed to take more of a toll of Char than LB.
[Hidden Power: LB, -9% Health; Char, -17% Energy]

Luna Berry, irritated at the dust marks on her gelatinous body, bounced up and down on on the ground. Red energy surrounded LB's body. Char looked deep into the crimson light illuminating Luna Berry. He began seeing red, literally. Char was suddenly so furious all he could think about was defeating LB and claiming victory.
[Swagger: Char, +2 Att; Char, CFS; LB, -5% Energy]

Char wanted to finish this quickly, yet make LB suffer. He decided to engulf his jelly opponent in a sea of fire, spitting out hot, inflamed gas towards her. The tornado hit LB and began circling around her, small embers breaking off and burning her skin.
[Fire Spin: Char, -3% Energy; LB, -6% Health; Effect, 7/1-8, Fire Spin lasts for two Rounds]

Wanting to prevent Char from doing further damage, LB bent her body and sighed. A light blue cube formed around her. Unfortunately, the Fire Spin was circling her o close to her body, that the Reflect couldn't push it away. Regardless, she felt at ease knowing she had up some sort of shield.
[Reflect: LB, -6% Energy; LB, -6% Health from Fire Spin]

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Health: 79%
Energy: 89%
Fire Spinned for one more Round; Reflect is up for one more Round.

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Energy: 80%
+2 Att; CFS @ 1.

-

Vegetunks937, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-28-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Adding in Fire Spin damage.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:01 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Fire Fang. if the opponent uses protect use Scary Face. Then use Shadow Claw
Fire Fang/Scary Face~Shadow Claw
Old 01-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

.-. Scary Face gets blocked by Protect & Detect too. Be glad I'm not using Protect! Use Psychic twice, and let's see where that gets us.

Psychic ~ Psychic

Spoiler:
Old 01-28-2013, 06:38 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

I I

-

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Health: 79%
Energy: 89%
Moves: Psychic~Psychic.
Fire Spinned for one more Round; Reflect is up for one more Round.

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Energy: 80%
Moves: Fire Fang~Shadow Claw.
+2 Att; CFS @ 1.

Char looked around. For some odd reason, he felt as if he’d been put on pause for a very long time… Shaking off this thought, he snapped at the air twice, drawing in a quick breath. A small flame began to sprout in the back of his throat. He pushed it forward with an exhale, letting his teeth become consumed by the now ravishing fire. Char ran forward, jumping high in the air, flames engulfing his fangs. He fell towards LB, trying to bite through the blue screen that shielded LB from all physical attacks.
[Fire Fang: Char, -8% Energy; LB, -7% Health (13*.5); Effect, 2/1-10, no burn, no flinch]

Amused at Char’s attempt, LB floated motionless and still. Her gelatinous body vibrated as her eyes became a light, intimidating blue. A multicolored wave cascaded from behind Luna Berry, smashing into the unsuspecting Charmander. Char cried in pain as she fell to the ground, unable to stand as the tide of psychic energy continued to smash itself into the poor Pokemon, pressing her hard into the ground.
[Psychic: Char, -24% Health; LB, -9% Energy; Effect 10/1-10, no SPDEF drop]

Whimpering and hurt, Char stood shakily after that previous attack. The room was spinning; she knew she couldn’t survive another barrage of Psychics. Char ran quickly, ignoring the blue screen protecting LB, in a feeble attempt to do as much damage as she could. He left claw began to feel very cold, the way an empty house feels like it’s too quite somehow. It was a cold that reminded Char, not of absence of heat, but of the sheer depression in molecule speed. Her hand became coted in a dark, transparent shadow, as long , prosthetic talons grew from her hand, lengthening her reach. Raking the fake hand across LB’s body, the shield somehow conformed to Char’s claw, letting less of the shadowy nails reach LB’s form.
[Shadow Claw: Char, -17% Energy; LB, -7% Health (14*.5)]

Before Char could even pull away after launching his attack, LB encased him within her Psychic. A thin layer of blue energy formed around the lizard and he was hoisted high into the air, his body becoming lost within the brightness of the sun. Then, seconds later, he came crashing down, slamming into a pile of dried woodchips. In that instant, the small skirt of fire around LB faded into the wind and the reflective shield vanished as well.
[Psychic: Char, -47% Health; LB, -9% Energy; Critical hit; Effect 4/1-10, no SPDEF drop]
[Fire Spin: LB, -6% Health]

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Health: 59%
Energy: 71%

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Health: 29%
Energy: 55%
+2 Att; CFS @ 3; Blaze activated (all Fire-type attack * by 1.5).

-

DarkMoonlight, your moves, please.

Shout out to Neku for helping me decide if LB should take Fire Spin damage.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Another two Psychics should take us through. If he uses Protect on the first action, use Reflect, on the second, Double Team.

Psychic/Reflect ~ Psychic/Double Team

Spoiler:
Old 01-28-2013, 07:47 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Protect then Flamethrower

Protect ~ Flamethrower
Old 01-28-2013, 08:35 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

I I I

-

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Health: 59%
Energy: 71%

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Health: 29%
Energy: 55%
+2 Att; CFS @ 3; Blaze activated (all Fire-type attack * by 1.5).

Char, feeling highly woozy from that last barrage of attacks, laid in the dirt, feeling weak and alone. LB smirked with her vacant expression and let loose another, finishing blow with Psychic. The transparent wave of colors glided across the darkening sky towards the pitiful Charmander. Char opened his eyes just soon enough to see the Psychic approaching and gasped, throwing up her hands, letting a thin sea green wall of light protect her. The wall of psychic energy turned to harmless dust the moment it hit the Protect. Char, sweating due to the intensity, let out a sigh of relief as he stood, refusing to give up so easily.
[Protect: Char, -8% Energy; Protected]
[Psychic: LB, -9% Energy; failed due to Protect]

Feeling confident after surviving the Psychic attack, Char new that his Fire moves were more effective in his weakened state. With a slight grunt, Char got onto all fours, swaying his tail back and forth. Just as the fire was budding in his mouth, the flame on his tail grew larger. After a few moments, his tail seemed to be releasing surges of fire that melted down the shaft of his tail, and all around his body. Char’s eyes turned red as his entire frame was coated with a fire-mimicking energy; it looked as if someone had doused him with rubbing alcohol and now the flames were only dancing on the surface of his skin. He ripped his mouth open, letting a large blast of fire shoot from his throat.
[Flamethrower: LB, -23% Health (15*1.5); Char, -15% Energy; BRN, 4/1-10, no BRN]

The flames engulfed the unsuspecting Luna Berry. As the fire swirled around her, she cried out in agony, the heat seeping into her jelly body painfully. As the fires slowly died down in intensity, LB opened her eyes, angry. She tilted her head up, “Duuuuuoo!” and lifted the Charmander into the air, one last time. With a furious thrust, she forced her head downwards, and the constricted lizard had no choice but to come crashing down. Landing gut-first onto the railing of the monkey-bars, Char gasped as the wind was knocked out of her. She collapsed to the ground, defeated.
[Psychic: LB, -9% Energy; Char, -35% Health; -1 SPDEF, no roll]

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Health: 36%
Energy: 53%

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Health: KO’d
Energy: 32%
KO’d

-

(Note: Yes, I know that Luna Berry should’ve used Reflect during the first action, but I had her use Psychic because it would be more fun to write and ultimately didn’t matter. Sue me.)

See next post regarding payment.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:37 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Dark Moonlight receives $10.
Vegetuns receives $5.
3m0d0ll receives $15 for Reffing three Rounds.