Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 01-14-2013, 06:09 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Having missed out on a good opportunity to catch a weak pokemon you were bummed out. As you continued down the path into the deep woods you quickly forgot about it, the ere feel of these woods seem to block out all other feelings. Hours had passed since you started on this path. The dirt path into the deep woods seem to be lined with little wooden crosses.

Do you stop to check them out ?
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Stopping for a bit

"Wow we've been wandering for a quite long time.." Akmal said when he then found something interesting so he decided to check it out.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Stopping for a bit

"Wow we've been wandering for a quite long time.." Akmal said when he then found something interesting so he decided to check it out.

Official's Post



As you bend down to check one out you notice something strange. Down the path you see a sleeping pokemon. It seems to be laying right next to one of the crosses.

A wild shinx appeared

The little pokemon seems to be asleep. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:35 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,078
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 4

Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, HootHoot
Currently moving on


As I entered route 4 the lights on the friend and dusk balls lights went normal. I can catch new pokemon. I couldn't wait to add to my rapidly growing team. Time to keep looking!

*entering route 4*
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



As you bend down to check one out you notice something strange. Down the path you see a sleeping pokemon. It seems to be laying right next to one of the crosses.

A wild shinx appeared

The little pokemon seems to be asleep. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Battling Shinx

"A new pokemon. Yay. But I've already have Sparks." Akmal wondered.

"I guess I'll catch it too. Go Rotta use Crunch while it still asleep" Akmal asked Rotta to attack the Shinx.
Shinx woke up and seems surprised while preparing to attack back.

"Owh it woke up. Well just attack it as normally we would use Hyper Fang."
Rotta's teeth hit Shinx and it cried as Rotta bite Shinx's leg.

"Now it can't really move. Let's attack it one last time and we'll catch it. Use Quick Attack"
Shinx didn't manage to dodge as its leg is injured and Rotta is too fast.

"Lets go Pokeball" Akmal shouted as he throws 1 Pokeball.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, HootHoot
Currently moving on


As I entered route 4 the lights on the friend and dusk balls lights went normal. I can catch new pokemon. I couldn't wait to add to my rapidly growing team. Time to keep looking!

*entering route 4*
Official's Post


Cobalt has finally made his way on to Route 4. He had left Maria behind to continue her search. On Route 4 you find a completely different area. The trees seem to reach into the clouds blocking out most of the suns rays.

Route 4 many different areas to check out. You hear the sound of Murkrows in the trees.

Nothing Happened

You see many different paths in front of you which way do you go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Battling Shinx

"A new pokemon. Yay. But I've already have Sparks." Akmal wondered.

"I guess I'll catch it too. Go Rotta use Crunch while it still asleep" Akmal asked Rotta to attack the Shinx.
Shinx woke up and seems surprised while preparing to attack back.

"Owh it woke up. Well just attack it as normally we would use Hyper Fang."
Rotta's teeth hit Shinx and it cried as Rotta bite Shinx's leg.

"Now it can't really move. Let's attack it one last time and we'll catch it. Use Quick Attack"
Shinx didn't manage to dodge as its leg is injured and Rotta is too fast.

"Lets go Pokeball" Akmal shouted as he throws 1 Pokeball.
Official's Post

The ball closed shaking back and forth

Spoiler:
The ball shakes back and forth
Spoiler:
The ball pops open. Shinx growls and runs off into the woods



Do you keep heading deeper into the forest or head back towards the main road?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-15-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 01-15-2013, 03:18 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,078
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Cobalt has finally made his way on to Route 4. He had left Maria behind to continue her search. On Route 4 you find a completely different area. The trees seem to reach into the clouds blocking out most of the suns rays.

Route 4 many different areas to check out. You hear the sound of Murkrows in the trees.

Nothing Happened

You see many different paths in front of you which way do you go ?
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: searching for pokemon


I see many paths. Unsure of what to take, I stay back for a second and listen. Suddenly I hear the cry of a Murkrow from the path to my right. I go down that path.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 01-15-2013, 04:28 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

The ball closed shaking back and forth

Spoiler:
The ball shakes back and forth
Spoiler:
The ball pops open. Shinx growls and runs off into the woods



Do you keep heading deeper into the forest or head back towards the main road?
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Continue to main road

"Aww missed again.. Owh well next time I guess" Akmal disappointed again.

"We've been here for quite a long time. I guess we should head back to the main road before going to the next town." Akmal says to himself.

Akmal continue to search to get out from the dark area and continue his journey to the main road before proceed to the next town.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 01-15-2013, 04:52 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: searching for pokemon


I see many paths. Unsure of what to take, I stay back for a second and listen. Suddenly I hear the cry of a Murkrow from the path to my right. I go down that path.

Official's Post



The sounds of the Murkrows echoed through the deep forest. Cobalt follows the sounds making his way through the dark forest. As you get closer to the sounds you noticed something moving around in the bushes. Do you move in close to check it out...be careful if you do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Continue to main road

"Aww missed again.. Owh well next time I guess" Akmal disappointed again.

"We've been here for quite a long time. I guess we should head back to the main road before going to the next town." Akmal says to himself.

Akmal continue to search to get out from the dark area and continue his journey to the main road before proceed to the next town.
Official's Post


Your Journey seems to be going off track. To make things worse you are getting deeper and deeper into route 4. You start to slow down feeling that something is watching you. Little do you know the hardest pokemon to get your hands on has now picked you to follow....

A wild Murkrow has appeared..

If you move to quickly you will scare it off ! Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 01-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,078
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



The sounds of the Murkrows echoed through the deep forest. Cobalt follows the sounds making his way through the dark forest. As you get closer to the sounds you noticed something moving around in the bushes. Do you move in close to check it out...be careful if you do .
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Hoping for Murkrow


Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the bushes move. Something was up with place. Something dodgy...

"Hedwig, lets give this another shot." I said throwing the pokeball in the air. It opened, and Hedwig was flying above me.

"Hopefully we can pull it off this time. Stay hidden in that tree." I said pointing to a tree with the best view of the bushes, "If something bad happens, use hypnosis."

I walked to the bushes, and picked up a stick off the ground, using it to seperate the leaves in the bushes, wondering whats inside...
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 01-15-2013, 06:01 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Your Journey seems to be going off track. To make things worse you are getting deeper and deeper into route 4. You start to slow down feeling that something is watching you. Little do you know the hardest pokemon to get your hands on has now picked you to follow....

A wild Murkrow has appeared..

If you move to quickly you will scare it off ! Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Battling a Murkrow

"Seems like we're lost aren't we haha" Akmal laughed with a sigh.

"But we managed to find a Murkrow maybe this time we'll get lucky but we need to be fast yet silent" Akmal thought to himself.

"Go Sparks use Thunder Wave to paralyzed it." Akmal pick his pokeball and throw it toward the Murkow. Sparks pop out from the pokeball and uses Thunder Wave immediately. The attack hit and Murkrow is now paralyzed.

"It won't be enough so use Sweet Kiss to confused it some more." Akmal continue to attack the Murkrow. Murkrow can't attack and hit itself due to confusion.

"Sparks use Thundershock now!!"
Thundershock hit Murkrow and it was a critical hit but Murkrow can still move but is very weak now.

"Owh I really hope this time it will work. Go Pokeball" Akmal throws 1 Pokeball and it hit Murkrow and it turns into a flash light and went into the ball.
The pokeball drops onto the ground and wiggle a few times.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Hoping for Murkrow


Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the bushes move. Something was up with place. Something dodgy...

"Hedwig, lets give this another shot." I said throwing the pokeball in the air. It opened, and Hedwig was flying above me.

"Hopefully we can pull it off this time. Stay hidden in that tree." I said pointing to a tree with the best view of the bushes, "If something bad happens, use hypnosis."

I walked to the bushes, and picked up a stick off the ground, using it to seperate the leaves in the bushes, wondering whats inside...
Official's Post



Cobalt moved with caution using a stick to help him get a better look. He took a deep breath stopping only when he noticed a pokemon egg. Cobalt looked back to the birds who continued to make noise. Could it just have been that an egg fell form the tree? Cobalt stood back up moving further through the thick bushes. He failed to notices sparks light up behind him.
"HOO HOO" The little bird let out a cry to warn Cobalt.

Cobalt turned towards the sound again he only saw the bushes moving. HooHoot flew up and landed on a branch. You looked up to try to get it come down when you finally noticed the sparks.


A wild Shinx has appeared

It must be going after Murkrow eggs ! The little guy sends out a blast of electricity. Hoothoot shouldnt get involved in this battle ! Write a paragraph about the capture or battle.


Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Battling a Murkrow

"Seems like we're lost aren't we haha" Akmal laughed with a sigh.

"But we managed to find a Murkrow maybe this time we'll get lucky but we need to be fast yet silent" Akmal thought to himself.

"Go Sparks use Thunder Wave to paralyzed it." Akmal pick his pokeball and throw it toward the Murkow. Sparks pop out from the pokeball and uses Thunder Wave immediately. The attack hit and Murkrow is now paralyzed.

"It won't be enough so use Sweet Kiss to confused it some more." Akmal continue to attack the Murkrow. Murkrow can't attack and hit itself due to confusion.

"Sparks use Thundershock now!!"
Thundershock hit Murkrow and it was a critical hit but Murkrow can still move but is very weak now.

"Owh I really hope this time it will work. Go Pokeball" Akmal throws 1 Pokeball and it hit Murkrow and it turns into a flash light and went into the ball.
The pokeball drops onto the ground and wiggle a few times.

Official's Post


The ball flies through the air

Spoiler:
The ball shakes once popping open, Murkrow lets out a deep cry...That cant be good, it then flies off.



Do you explore futher ?


Also my suggestion to both of you, if you have the money would be to invest in the more expensive pokeballs ! the normal ones are a waste ! also when you write a battle make it more even ! if its just you beating up the both thats not fun !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,078
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



Cobalt moved with caution using a stick to help him get a better look. He took a deep breath stopping only when he noticed a pokemon egg. Cobalt looked back to the birds who continued to make noise. Could it just have been that an egg fell form the tree? Cobalt stood back up moving further through the thick bushes. He failed to notices sparks light up behind him.
"HOO HOO" The little bird let out a cry to warn Cobalt.

Cobalt turned towards the sound again he only saw the bushes moving. HooHoot flew up and landed on a branch. You looked up to try to get it come down when you finally noticed the sparks.


A wild Shinx has appeared

It must be going after Murkrow eggs ! The little guy sends out a blast of electricity. Hoothoot shouldnt get involved in this battle ! Write a paragraph about the capture or battle.



Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Going for number 5!


I faced a dilemma. My best bet would to use Gwaine's Magical Leaf, or Hedwig's Hypnosis. But Gwaine was in bad shape, and a battle would be dangerous for him. He had already done great, so I will leave him in peace. As for Hedwig, she had less experience in battling, and a type Disadvantage wouldn't be good for this battle.

"Slink, come out!" I said as I tossed up the pokeball. It opened and Slink emergred from it.

"Hyperfang!" I said. Slink ran forwards, bearing his large teeth, and dived and Shinx. The shinx sidestepped out of the way, then wrapped it tail around Slink's leg. I knew what was coming.

"Slink! Get out of there!" I yelled. But I was too late. The Shinx used thundershock, which knocked out Slink in one hit.

"Slink! Return!" I said as I pressed the button on the pokeball and he was withdrawn from the battle.

"Go Bitey!" I said. The black Canine pokemon bared its teeth as it growled and barked at the Shinx.

"Bitey! Swagger!" I said. Suddenly Bitey was englufed in a red Aura, and glared at the Shinx. Her eyes flashed red, as the Shinx went into a state of panic. It attempted to use thundershock, but couldn't release it, and was hurt by it.

"Bitey! Your namesake!" I said jokingly. Bitey understood, and ran at the Shinx, clamping her jaws on his tail. She pulled it's tail, and tripped it over.

"Now Thunder fang!"

Bitey bit the Shinx, and electricity ran through it's body. Bitey jumped back, and the Shinx slowly stood up. One more hit, and I will go for the pokeball.

"Bitey! Tackle."

Bitey ran forward, and dived into the Shinx, knocking it over.

I looked in my bag at what pokeballs I had. A dusk Ball, a friend ball and a lure ball. None of them were useful in this situation. But the lure ball will not be useful to me for a while.

"This lure ball had better work!" I said as I threw it, and it englufed Bitey...

(OOC I am desperate for torchic. They cost 60 stars at Aurora city. I have 71 stars. Until I get wifi there is no way I can be certain I will have enough stars before then if I buy expensive balls. If I get free stars through an OP I will invest in some new ones. But until then, I have to stick with regular pokeballs (which I have no more of, or the specialty balls I got for free which are useless in this battle)
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-15-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:58 PM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The ball flies through the air

Spoiler:
The ball shakes once popping open, Murkrow lets out a deep cry...That cant be good, it then flies off.



Do you explore futher ?
*not really good at RP so I just wrote what came in my mind that's all haha but you're right*

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Moving on

"Wow that makes the third one that escape from us right guys? I guess we're just that bad haha" Akmal laughing again though he felt bad.

"Seems like we've run out of Pokeball why don't we go to the nearest town and purchased some Balls?" Akmal asked his team mates and continue walking out from the darker side.

"Let's just hope that we can go out from this place correctly."
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 01-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Going for number 5!


I faced a dilemma. My best bet would to use Gwaine's Magical Leaf, or Hedwig's Hypnosis. But Gwaine was in bad shape, and a battle would be dangerous for him. He had already done great, so I will leave him in peace. As for Hedwig, she had less experience in battling, and a type Disadvantage wouldn't be good for this battle.

"Slink, come out!" I said as I tossed up the pokeball. It opened and Slink emergred from it.

"Hyperfang!" I said. Slink ran forwards, bearing his large teeth, and dived and Shinx. The shinx sidestepped out of the way, then wrapped it tail around Slink's leg. I knew what was coming.

"Slink! Get out of there!" I yelled. But I was too late. The Shinx used thundershock, which knocked out Slink in one hit.

"Slink! Return!" I said as I pressed the button on the pokeball and he was withdrawn from the battle.

"Go Bitey!" I said. The black Canine pokemon bared its teeth as it growled and barked at the Shinx.

"Bitey! Swagger!" I said. Suddenly Bitey was englufed in a red Aura, and glared at the Shinx. Her eyes flashed red, as the Shinx went into a state of panic. It attempted to use thundershock, but couldn't release it, and was hurt by it.

"Bitey! Your namesake!" I said jokingly. Bitey understood, and ran at the Shinx, clamping her jaws on his tail. She pulled it's tail, and tripped it over.

"Now Thunder fang!"

Bitey bit the Shinx, and electricity ran through it's body. Bitey jumped back, and the Shinx slowly stood up. One more hit, and I will go for the pokeball.

"Bitey! Tackle."

Bitey ran forward, and dived into the Shinx, knocking it over.

I looked in my bag at what pokeballs I had. A dusk Ball, a friend ball and a lure ball. None of them were useful in this situation. But the lure ball will not be useful to me for a while.

"This lure ball had better work!" I said as I threw it, and it englufed Bitey...

(OOC I am desperate for torchic. They cost 60 stars at Aurora city. I have 71 stars. Until I get wifi there is no way I can be certain I will have enough stars before then if I buy expensive balls. If I get free stars through an OP I will invest in some new ones. But until then, I have to stick with regular pokeballs (which I have no more of, or the specialty balls I got for free which are useless in this battle)
Official's Post


Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball shakes back and forth and stops.


*you are a lucky man these days*


You look up to the trees the Murkrow seem to calm down. One flies down landing near you. It hops over and grabs the egg flying back into the trees. Guess its time to move on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
*not really good at RP so I just wrote what came in my mind that's all haha but you're right*

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Moving on

"Wow that makes the third one that escape from us right guys? I guess we're just that bad haha" Akmal laughing again though he felt bad.

"Seems like we've run out of Pokeball why don't we go to the nearest town and purchased some Balls?" Akmal asked his team mates and continue walking out from the darker side.

"Let's just hope that we can go out from this place correctly."
Official's Post


Your trek through the deep forest takes you close to a dark grey hollowed out tree. You take one step toward it and then jump back as you think you hear a voice talking to you

"Leave this place!" The wind words strike to you to your core. You stumble back as a wind grows stronger and stronger. Tree branches snap at your feet. Your heart beat picks up as you as you rush to get get out of the way. You get up running blindly through the forest. As you push your way through the thick branches you stumble tripping over a thorny bush. You lay in the dirt for a moment, as you get up you find that the cuts have effected you in some way...

Could this be some kind of poison ? As your vision starts to get blurry you stumble. What are you going to do ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 01-16-2013, 03:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,078
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 4

Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig, Electron
Currently: getting ready to leave.


My jaw dropped when the lure ball stopped shaking. I thought for sure I wouldn't catch it. I picked it up and named the Shinx 'Electron'.
I looked at the pokegear map. It said I would be here for another 4-5 hours. I continued walking down the path, keeping an eye out for a Murkrow.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com