Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:40 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig, Electron
Currently: getting ready to leave.

My jaw dropped when the lure ball stopped shaking. I thought for sure I wouldn't catch it. I picked it up and named the Shinx 'Electron'.
I looked at the pokegear map. It said I would be here for another 4-5 hours. I continued walking down the path, keeping an eye out for a Murkrow.
Official's Post

Cobalt was looking for a Murkrow. Murkrow are awesome like that. Don't judge, k? Anyways, he spies a black bird in the trees above.

COULD IT BE...? This black bird...staring at him...Like it wants to be captured...And have an owner...

A wild Murkrow appeared! Write a story about the battle and make it count!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-16-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:05 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Your trek through the deep forest takes you close to a dark grey hollowed out tree. You take one step toward it and then jump back as you think you hear a voice talking to you

"Leave this place!" The wind words strike to you to your core. You stumble back as a wind grows stronger and stronger. Tree branches snap at your feet. Your heart beat picks up as you as you rush to get get out of the way. You get up running blindly through the forest. As you push your way through the thick branches you stumble tripping over a thorny bush. You lay in the dirt for a moment, as you get up you find that the cuts have effected you in some way...

Could this be some kind of poison ? As your vision starts to get blurry you stumble. What are you going to do ?
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Leaving Route 4

As Akmal seems surprised about the warning, he began to feel dizzy.
"I need to get out from this place quickly because I'm getting a headache. Let's move out fast guys" Akmal said.

He ran as fast as he could until he sees a light toward a new town.

"Finally a light let's hurry up"

Akmal follow the light and found that he arrived at a new town.

*Exiting Route 4 to enter Zenith Town*
Old 01-16-2013, 06:08 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

Cobalt was looking for a Murkrow. Murkrow are awesome like that. Don't judge, k? Anyways, he spies a black bird in the trees above.

COULD IT BE...? This black bird...staring at him...Like it wants to be captured...And have an owner...

A wild Murkrow appeared! Write a story about the battle and make it count!
Cobalt
Currently: Drooling

After a long time (not really), I had finally found a murkrow. I was not keen to let it go easy.

"Electron! Go" I said, throwing the lure ball (Which I was stil surprised that it caught a Shinx) into the air. It opened, and light poured out onto the ground, quickly becoming Electron.

Electron lowered itself down, raising the fur on his back, and baring his teeth. His tail waved in the air, creating sparks of electricity. He had taken a beating in the last battle, but after some rest in the pokeball, he was ready to fight.

The murkrow let out a high pitched cry.
"Krow!"
As it did this, a thick haze covered the path making it near impossible to see anything.

Suddenly out of nowhere, the Murkrow flew down towards Electron, knocking him over. It disappeared into the haze again and Electron stood up.

"Electron, start Charging electricity, and hold onto it. Be ready to use it at a moments notice!" I shouted. Electron nodded. His tail started flicking faster, and he surrounded by a yellow Aura, sparks flying off of him. The Murkrow attempted another divebomb, but Electron managed to dodge this one. The Murkrow turned around at another attempt.

"Grab it with your tail!" I yelled out. Electron sidestepped out of the way, and wrapped his tail around the Murkrow's leg.

"Now thundershock!" I yelled out.

The Murkrow screamed as electricity flowed through it's body. After a few seconds it passed out and landed on the ground.

"Now is my chance. Friend ball time!" i said throwing my last Friend ball at the Murkrow hoping for the best...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Currently: Drooling

After a long time (not really), I had finally found a murkrow. I was not keen to let it go easy.

"Electron! Go" I said, throwing the lure ball (Which I was stil surprised that it caught a Shinx) into the air. It opened, and light poured out onto the ground, quickly becoming Electron.

Electron lowered itself down, raising the fur on his back, and baring his teeth. His tail waved in the air, creating sparks of electricity. He had taken a beating in the last battle, but after some rest in the pokeball, he was ready to fight.

The murkrow let out a high pitched cry.
"Krow!"
As it did this, a thick haze covered the path making it near impossible to see anything.

Suddenly out of nowhere, the Murkrow flew down towards Electron, knocking him over. It disappeared into the haze again and Electron stood up.

"Electron, start Charging electricity, and hold onto it. Be ready to use it at a moments notice!" I shouted. Electron nodded. His tail started flicking faster, and he surrounded by a yellow Aura, sparks flying off of him. The Murkrow attempted another divebomb, but Electron managed to dodge this one. The Murkrow turned around at another attempt.

"Grab it with your tail!" I yelled out. Electron sidestepped out of the way, and wrapped his tail around the Murkrow's leg.

"Now thundershock!" I yelled out.

The Murkrow screamed as electricity flowed through it's body. After a few seconds it passed out and landed on the ground.

"Now is my chance. Friend ball time!" i said throwing my last Friend ball at the Murkrow hoping for the best...
Official's Post

The Friend Ball hit the ground and started to shake...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Murkrow was caught!

links
Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Official's Post

The Friend Ball hit the ground and started to shake...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Murkrow was caught!
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig, Electron, Moonlight
Currently: Dancing and Crying in joy

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I danced and cried out of pure joy. Gwaine, Slink, Bitey and HootHoot must have felt shaking in their pokeballs, because they broke out. The 5 pokemon stared at me, in a way that said "Look at this idiot."

"I will call you Moonlight!" I said. I threw the ball in the air, and Moonlight came out.

"You guys have been awesome. You can walk with me to Zenith" I said. They noticed I was in a good mood. We walked together as a team towards Zenith town.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Gwaine , Slink , Bitey , Hedwig , Electron , Moonlight
Currently: Entering Zenith Town

After an eventful few days on Route 4, Cobalt and his party were finally leaving Route 4 and entering Zenith Town.

*Leaving Route 4 and Entering Zenith Town*

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-19-2013, 12:18 AM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Taking a break under some trees

This route looked a bit brighter but was still on the shadowy side. I decided to look for a place to rest for a bit and enjoy the scenery, well, what could be enjoyed since the only things around where the trees and bushes.

At last I found a good spot under some trees and got everyone out to eat. Nincada was still new so she didn't liked being near the others. I gave a small plate of Pokefood to her and sat at her side to eat, I need to gain her trust little by little.

Entered Route 4 through Route 3

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: Taking a break under some trees

This route looked a bit brighter but was still on the shadowy side. I decided to look for a place to rest for a bit and enjoy the scenery, well, what could be enjoyed since the only things around where the trees and bushes.

At last I found a good spot under some trees and got everyone out to eat. Nincada was still new so she didn't liked being near the others. I gave a small plate of Pokefood to her and sat at her side to eat, I need to gain her trust little by little.

Entered Route 4 through Route 3

Official's Post

Things didnt go very well on Route 3. As you walk along you notice something in the grass.

Lu1z found 5 stars

Once you pick it up, a little smile runs over your face. Now it was time see if you couldnt get Nincada adjusted to you and the others. Maybe going out to play would help ??

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-19-2013, 05:38 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Things didnt go very well on Route 3. As you walk along you notice something in the grass.

Lu1z found 5 stars

Once you pick it up, a little smile runs over your face. Now it was time see if you couldnt get Nincada adjusted to you and the others. Maybe going out to play would help ??
Currently: Trying to make Nincada feel at home with gaaaames

''Mhm? What's that shiny thing?'' As I looked closely I found out that someone had dropped 5 stars, maybe our luck would change soon. Then, an idea came to my mind to better adapt Nincada with the group. I waited for everyone to finish their food and then revealed my plan to them.

''Okay, how about if we play a little game.'' I grabbed a rock big enough so that everyone could bounce it with their feet, paws, claws, fin, etc. and then proceed to explain the game. ''Let's try to keep the rock in the air, whoever lets it fall loses.''

I told them to make a circle and we managed to one even though we didn't have too much space, especially with Rick's size. Whoever Nincada crossed her arms and wanted to stay in her place. ''Hey Aril, don't be like that. It will be fun I promise.'' But Aril didn't move a bit and even turn her back on us.

So we started playing and everyone was having fun except for Aril, who slowly began to get curious about what we were doing. Few minutes passed before Aril came to play and just hit the rock whenever she wanted.

We kept playing some more time.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Trying to make Nincada feel at home with gaaaames

''Mhm? What's that shiny thing?'' As I looked closely I found out that someone had dropped 5 stars, maybe our luck would change soon. Then, an idea came to my mind to better adapt Nincada with the group. I waited for everyone to finish their food and then revealed my plan to them.

''Okay, how about if we play a little game.'' I grabbed a rock big enough so that everyone could bounce it with their feet, paws, claws, fin, etc. and then proceed to explain the game. ''Let's try to keep the rock in the air, whoever lets it fall loses.''

I told them to make a circle and we managed to one even though we didn't have too much space, especially with Rick's size. Whoever Nincada crossed her arms and wanted to stay in her place. ''Hey Aril, don't be like that. It will be fun I promise.'' But Aril didn't move a bit and even turn her back on us.

So we started playing and everyone was having fun except for Aril, who slowly began to get curious about what we were doing. Few minutes passed before Aril came to play and just hit the rock whenever she wanted.

We kept playing some more time.
Official's Post

The play was nice, and good for your team. Your pokemon seem to want you to chase them around..
Do you continue playing and chase them around for a little bit?

Old 01-19-2013, 09:07 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

The play was nice, and good for your team. Your pokemon seem to want you to chase them around..
Do you continue playing and chase them around for a little bit?
Currently: Chasing everyone down

After a while they started chasing each other and now wanted me to play a game of their choice. ''Hey now I'll play but stop thugging my shirt you are going to rip it in half.'' They all roared happily and started running arond the area, trying not to be caught by me.

''Ugh, I'm going to tire out before I can catch them all.'' I started chasing them while they dodged my attempts to get them. But it was fun and they were all working together to prevent me from getting them.

Old 01-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Chasing everyone down

After a while they started chasing each other and now wanted me to play a game of their choice. ''Hey now I'll play but stop thugging my shirt you are going to rip it in half.'' They all roared happily and started running arond the area, trying not to be caught by me.

''Ugh, I'm going to tire out before I can catch them all.'' I started chasing them while they dodged my attempts to get them. But it was fun and they were all working together to prevent me from getting them.
Official's Post

After a while of chasing your pokemon you stop to take a break. As you lean against the tree you see something hidden in the weeds.

Lu1z finds 5 stars !

Old 01-20-2013, 02:48 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

After a while of chasing your pokemon you stop to take a break. As you lean against the tree you see something hidden in the weeds.

Lu1z finds 5 stars !
Currently: Looking for Pokes

''Man, they do have a lot of energy.'' I sat down after a while and let them keep on playing. And it seemed to be my lucky day since I found another 5 stars next to me. ''My luck is better now, maybe we should look for Pokemon...''

After everyone settled down I returned them to their Pokeballs and started moving some bushes to see if there were some Pokemon hidden in there.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Currently: Looking for Pokes

''Man, they do have a lot of energy.'' I sat down after a while and let them keep on playing. And it seemed to be my lucky day since I found another 5 stars next to me. ''My luck is better now, maybe we should look for Pokemon...''

After everyone settled down I returned them to their Pokeballs and started moving some bushes to see if there were some Pokemon hidden in there.
Official's Post

Luis was looking in the bushes for wild Pokemon but instead...

Luis found 5 stars!

links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-20-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:58 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Luis was looking in the bushes for wild Pokemon but instead...

Luis found 5 stars!
Currently: looking one more time for Pokemon

Okay, this was getting ridiculous. Where could all this stars be coming from? I mean, I could find some by chance but all of this and in the same spot; I swear someone was just changing the Pokemon in this route for stars.

Anyways, I can't argue with my luck. I continue searching for a Pokemon around the bushes and trees.