Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-19-2013, 03:45 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

*hahaha what are the odds of this*

As you sit there something appears again in the background. It looks like the Ducklett is still curious as to what you are doing here. It slow approaches.
Cobalt
Same as above
Being mean

The Ducklett wouldn't go away.
I pulled out Gwaine's pokeball.
"Hey Gwaine, feel like roast Ducklett for dinner tonight?" I said to the pokeball loudly hoping the Ducklett would get scared and leave...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-19-2013, 04:41 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Same as above
Being mean

The Ducklett wouldn't go away.
I pulled out Gwaine's pokeball.
"Hey Gwaine, feel like roast Ducklett for dinner tonight?" I said to the pokeball loudly hoping the Ducklett would get scared and leave...
Official's Post

With you and your traveling partner now hooked up its time to move on. Just one problem right, the little blue duck. After threatening it with the ball the little guy looks at you curiously.
"Duc Duc ??"

It then turns its head looking at the strange girl talking to your partner. You chase the little duck away a little annoyed with the whole thing. As you run into the grass you see something bouncing around.

Do you go to explore what it is ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

With you and your traveling partner now hooked up its time to move on. Just one problem right, the little blue duck. After threatening it with the ball the little guy looks at you curiously.
"Duc Duc ??"

It then turns its head looking at the strange girl talking to your partner. You chase the little duck away a little annoyed with the whole thing. As you run into the grass you see something bouncing around.

Do you go to explore what it is ?
Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Showing Discipline

As much as I was curious and wanted to know what was in the grass, I knew that there was a chance it could slow me down.

I ignored it then walked over to Minako and the stranger talking to her.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: Showing Discipline

As much as I was curious and wanted to know what was in the grass, I knew that there was a chance it could slow me down.

I ignored it then walked over to Minako and the stranger talking to her.

Official's Post

Elaine

Cobalt walked up the lady who had been describing what happened. The woman seemed very upset. Minako tried to help and the woman still looking confused wondered on to Route 5.

With the distraction gone, the two were not free to explore more of the territory. Route 7 hadnt been effected as bad so the road was pretty clear.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Currently: Walking

Minako and I continued to walk along the road that lead to aurora city.

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: Walking

Minako and I continued to walk along the road that lead to aurora city.
Official's Post

As Minako and Cobalt continued their journey towards Aurora City, Cobalt heard some rustling in the bushes near the side of the road. They stopped, Cobalt took a peek, and...

A wild Azurill appeared!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-20-2013, 08:18 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

As Minako and Cobalt continued their journey towards Aurora City, Cobalt heard some rustling in the bushes near the side of the road. They stopped, Cobalt took a peek, and...

A wild Azurill appeared!
Cobalt
Currently: Thinking

I looked at the Azurill, then at the last pokeball I had. A Dusk ball.

"Jacob might not get wifi again for a while, and wont be able to get stars through battling, so I wont be able to get more pokeballs" I thought as I broke the fourth wall.

"Azurill evolves into water types, which I lack, and learns water type moves." I thought to myself. "Screw it I will catch it!"

"Hedwig! Time to battle!" I said as I threw the pokeball into the air. Hedwig came out, and was flying in the air above me.

"Hedwig! Confusion!" I shouted. Hedwig's eyes glowed red, as a high pitched noise cut through the air. I blocked my ears, and watched the Azurill squirm in pain.

Hedwigs eyes dimmed, as the Azurill opened it's mouth, squirting a jet of water towards Hedwig. It knocked Hedwig back, ruffling her feathers.

"Hedwig! Peck!"

Hedwig flew towards the Azurill. But the Azurill dodged the attack. As it spun, it whipped Hedwig with it's tail knocking her onto the ground.

"Hedwig! Sky Attack!"

Hedwig glowed in a silver light. She flew up in the air, where none of us could see her. A few seconds later, she shot down, ramming the Azurill, who flinched from the attack.

"Finish it off with Hypnosis!"

Hedwigs eyes glowed red, and after a second, the Azurill's matched. It's eyes dropped and it fell asleep.

"This had better work!" I said throwing the Dusk ball. The Azurill was caught in the dusk ball, which shook as it tried to escape...

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: Thinking

I looked at the Azurill, then at the last pokeball I had. A Dusk ball.

"Jacob might not get wifi again for a while, and wont be able to get stars through battling, so I wont be able to get more pokeballs" I thought as I broke the fourth wall.

"Azurill evolves into water types, which I lack, and learns water type moves." I thought to myself. "Screw it I will catch it!"

"Hedwig! Time to battle!" I said as I threw the pokeball into the air. Hedwig came out, and was flying in the air above me.

"Hedwig! Confusion!" I shouted. Hedwig's eyes glowed red, as a high pitched noise cut through the air. I blocked my ears, and watched the Azurill squirm in pain.

Hedwigs eyes dimmed, as the Azurill opened it's mouth, squirting a jet of water towards Hedwig. It knocked Hedwig back, ruffling her feathers.

"Hedwig! Peck!"

Hedwig flew towards the Azurill. But the Azurill dodged the attack. As it spun, it whipped Hedwig with it's tail knocking her onto the ground.

"Hedwig! Sky Attack!"

Hedwig glowed in a silver light. She flew up in the air, where none of us could see her. A few seconds later, she shot down, ramming the Azurill, who flinched from the attack.

"Finish it off with Hypnosis!"

Hedwigs eyes glowed red, and after a second, the Azurill's matched. It's eyes dropped and it fell asleep.

"This had better work!" I said throwing the Dusk ball. The Azurill was caught in the dusk ball, which shook as it tried to escape...
Official's Post

The Dusk Ball containing Azurill shook...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Azurill was caught!

links
Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

The Dusk Ball containing Azurill shook...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Azurill was caught!
Cobalt
Currently:

I jumped around in excitement as the pokeball seal went red. It was locked, until I put a pokemon in the PC.

"I will call you bubble!" I said.

"Sorry Slink, it is always the rattata that is permaboxed first." I said. We continued walking, wondering who would be boxed when I got the Torchic....

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-20-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Currently: Fangirling

After 4 days of travelling we could finally see building on the Horizon. The entrance to Aurora city. I ran ahead. yelling.

"Going the to pokemon ranch to get my torchic. meet me at the pokemon center when you are ready to go."

At least thats how it sounded on my end. Minako probably heard jibberish.

*Leaving Route 7 and entering Aurora City

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 7

"It's time to leave for Route 7." Minako said, walking.

Minako and co. are leaving Route 7 and entering Aurora City.

links