Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Link233233 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Make your own Super Smash Bros Character!

Name:LightBlade
Species:Hedgehog

B:Sword Ray
Up+B:Super Sword UpperCut
Down+B:Beam Deflector
Side+B:Spear Storm

Final Smash:Transforms into a Dark God and Shoots all of the special attacks at once!

How to Unlock:Beat The game and play as Sonic in a 100 vs Brawls and he will appear!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:42 AM
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Eevee
Game: Pokémon
How to unlock: You may unlock it after the following guidelines:

1. Unlock Pokemon Trainer.
2. Release a Kyogre, and Groudon out of seperate Pokeballs in one battle.
3. Complete 50 battles.

attacks:
B:tackle
down B: turn into any of the eeveelutions randomly
all other buttons: varrys depending on eeveelution

I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Old 08-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Blank Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Syclant
Game: CAP (Smogon)

A rather fast character, all attacks deal a large chunk of damage and deal pretty big knockback. However, meelee attacks deal more knockback than usual, and being hit with ranged attacks pretty much owns Syclant, with Samus's Charge Beam able to OHKO Syclant.

B: Tail Glow / Ice Beam
Once Syclant gets it's Tail glow up, it can deal a huge amount of damage to any enemy, the knockback being able to KO the enemy if it's anywhere near the edges of the stage. However, the Tail Glow makes Syclant unable to move for about 3 seconds, opening up time for an enemy to strike. A more safe solution is to not use the Tail glow boost, as Ice Beam deals a rather large amount of damage.

Up+B: Glide
Syclant's sole way of recovery. This is the only reason that Syclant isn't broken- since it's knockback is huge, the use of a slow recovery move like Glide lets the opponent totally decimate Syclant. However, if you can pull it off, Glide can save the match for you. Another big advantage to Glide over other recovery is that you can still attack while recovering, albeit only in the direction you're facing.

Down+B: Counter
Syclant's way of defending against physical attacks. Counter works much in the way Marth's counter attack does. No explanation needed. xD

Side+B: Cut
The main reason to use Syclant. A fast physical attack that deals a rather large amount of damage and stuns the enemy for about 2 seconds. The knockback makes it harder to abuse, but with Syclant's speed it's not really a problem. The main thing about Cut that makes it so broken is that It can take on all 3 of your opponents at once- the stun time makes it impossible for all your enemies to swarm you, and gives you time to make a hasty retreat.

Final Smash: Blizzard
Syclant flies to the middle of the screen, and giant chunks of ice come flying out in every direction. The ice is HEATSEEKING, and will FOLLOW YOU for the whole duration of the Final Smash- 20 seconds. It's a lethal final smash, but can be survived if you pick up on the pattern of the snow early on.

How to Unlock: Found after unlocking the secret stage "Smogon". Fought directly after unlocking the stage.

---------------------

Old 08-26-2010, 08:54 AM
ERROR404 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Stick Man
Appearance: A crudely drawn stick man.

AAA: Slashes enemy with a poorly drown sword.
Up A: Pulls his body into a whip like structure, like in Kirby's Epic Yarn and attacks up.
Down A: Whips across the floor, doing a trip
Hold A: Charges for a whip attack which circles around him

B: Lines lash out onto enemy and allow temporary (5.5s) of control. However, dropping them off the edge is not an option, as you get pulled down with him/her/it. He is, however, completely vulnerable like this.
Up B: A poorly drawn helicopter materializes around him which he can pilot. He can hover and fly directly up, down, left or right.
Down B: He clones himself. All stick men copy the host completely in synchronization, and also clone themselves, too...
Side B: Dash attack.

Smash: Does a barrel roll and bounces off opponent. Causes minor damage and large knock back.
Grab: Grabs hold.

Final Smash: Stick men pop out of the ground endlessly, attacking enemies, bringing items to you and giving their lives to restore damage.
How to unlock: On the stage Pictochat, do the Konami Code and you can draw platforms with the Wiimote. After using this cheat, he'll challenge you.

Last edited by ERROR404; 08-26-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:52 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Cool Re: Make your own Super Smash Bros Character!

Name: Yarn Kirby

B: Yarn whip
Kirby launches his whip forward and grabs the opponent, then carries them. This could lead to some Yarn Kirbycides.

Up B: Yarn Parachute
Kirby jumps off a Waddle Dee, then parachutes down. Sort of a combo of Sonic's recovery, and Peach's.

Forward B: Car
Kirby turns into a car(think Wario Bike)

Down B: Yarn Weight
Similar to Kirby's Down B. Only cloned move.

FINAL SMASH: Kirby combines with Prince Fluff and they turn into a gigantic tank. Fires missiles and punches(punches are slanted depending on directional input, missiles have to be controlled).

How to unlock: Defeat all Dreamland characters 3 times, then beat Kirby in the Subspace Emissary.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:36 AM
Galdr Offline

Send a message via AIM to Galdr Send a message via MSN to Galdr Send a message via Yahoo to Galdr Send a message via Skype™ to Galdr

Lol, not really a character of mine originally but here's one I'd love to see:

Name: Matthew
Game: Golden Sun (Dark Dawn)

B: Purgatory. He uses his Sol Blade to charge energy; the longer held, the bigger the flames

Up B: Planet Diver. He uses his minimal Mars Psynergy to lift himself up high, then slam down hard diagonally.

Forward B: Centurion. It's a combination move used by his sword's combo using Forward B Up, Down, Up and Left/Right in any order.

Down B: Megiddo. He uses the Venus Power housed in Sol Blade to smash his foes.

Final Smash: Summons Judgment. Matthew summons his Venus Djinn to him, calling forth the Venus Djinn summon Judgment which hits all quickly and causes harsh damage.

How to unlock: Must unlock the Isaac Assist Trophy and complete the Subspace Emisssary once.

SoulSilver: 0948 0000 5129
Name: Pichu

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." - Hero's Shade, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Old 01-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

Name: Machamp
Game: Pokémon

B: Dynamic Punch; Basically a Falcon Punch rip off, but will stun if enemy uses shield

Up B: Sky Uppercut; Can't actually learn this in game, but basically punching upward similar to Mario

Forward B: Bullet Punch; A quick punch attack

Down B: Payback; Works like a counter, slower but lasts longer

Smashes: Punches for up and forward, down is Low Kick

Final Smash: Transforms into Ninja Machamp (see sig) Attack power and speed boosted but mostly regular attacks, somewhat difficult to control

Taunts: Flexes muscles while facing the screen (up), Punches rapidly (side), picks up a graveler out of the ground and lifts it with one arm (down)

How to Unlock: Collect all other pokémon brawlers (ex. if Lucario was just unlocked and that was the last one, so you fight Machamp as Lucario. If you fail you simply do the adventure etc. mode over with a pokemon) or 600 brawls

My Completed Leafgreen Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3292767

Last edited by Quiet Camerupt; 01-31-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Crystal king Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Kaguya Houraisan

Game: Touhou Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night

B: Smacks the opponent with her bowl

Up B: Kaguya leaps up and uses a diagonal drop-kick

Down B: Uses "Impossible Request ~ Brilliant Dragon's Bullet"

Forward B: Uses "Impossible Request ~ Salamander Shield"

Smashes: Smacks the opponent with her branch of the Hourai tree (All directions)

Final Smash: Kaguya lifts herself into the air and uses "Imperishable Night's End", insta-killing anything it hits for 10 seconds, even players who are re-entering the fight (Kaguya remains stationary though).

Taunts: Up - Kaguya merely covers her mouth a fold-up fan and giggles at you. Down - Kaguya says a random vulgar insult at the opposing character in Japanese. Sides - Kauguya fans herself and complains that this battle is boring.

How to unlock - Win atleast 3000 brawls or just fight over Wi-fi 30 times with a buddy (must know friend code)

Kero~

Kero~

Currently playing: Pokemon Black Version and La Pucelle Ragnarok

I caught my first D/P Shiny: A Graveler Female Naughty natured on Iron Island while training my newest team! 7/16/08

I caught my first B/W Shiny: A Joltik Male Jolly natured while progressing through the story! 3/9/11
Old 09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Zappo09 Offline

If the new Super Smash Bros will come out heres my charater

Unova Pokemon Trainer (F)

Oshawott:
Right/Left Move: Razor Shell
Side Move: Water Gun
Up Move: Waterfall
Down Move: Change to Servine

Servine:
Right/Left Move: Razor Leaf
Side Move: Vine Whip
Up Move: Leaf Tornado
Down Move: Change to Emboar

Emboar:
Right/Left Move: Body Slam
Side Move: Flamethrower (same as Bowser and Charizard)
Up Move: High Jump Kick
Down Move: Change to Oshawott
Old 02-17-2012, 10:03 PM
goldwynaut Offline

name: King Harkinian
game: zelda
unlock guidelines, you may battle him after the following guidelines:

1) unlock every character and beat the game in and out
2) battle gannondorf with link 200 times without loosing any life at all

attacks: by throwing DINNER at you and forcing you to scrub all the floors in hyrule

controls: right B: throws chicken leg
left B: throws LOTSA SPAGETTHI!
up B: forces you to scrub all the floors in hyrule
down B: says MAH BOI (it just looks and sounds cool)

final brawl: uses his mighty DINNER blaster and blasts DINNER all over the feild, K,O ing all in field regardless of their health.

name: chuck norris
game: every single game ever made
you can loose to him by following the guidelines:
chuck norris will tell you if he thinks you are worthy

attacks by: winning (roundhouse kicking you in the face)

controls

all buttons: wins

final brawl: wins twice
Old 02-23-2012, 07:50 AM
jxjxjx Offline

If I got the chance to make a character, I would make King Boo(Luigi's Mansion) as a character.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:02 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Name: Neku (He's coming in Dream Drop Distance, so shut up Nintendo mega-fans!)

Game: The World Ends With You

How to Unlock: Beat Boss Rush on the highest intensity using all characters OR Clear the Subspace Emisssary on all difficulties.

Moves:

B: Slash attack

B+Up: Forms an icicle upwards

B+Down: Restores some damage

Sideways Attack: Throws a random vehicle at an opponent

Final Smash: Performs a Fusion Attack with Shiki, Joshua, or Beat. Does random damage and the characters that show up, are random, too xD

Taunt: Uses the Player Pin to read minds

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 05-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

Vegito (Dragonball Z)

Up + B: Instant Transmisson
Up Smash: Sky Uppercut *ripoff*
Side + A: Jab
Side + B: Bash with Shoulder
Side Smash: Fury Swing (Folds two hands like a mace and hits opponent)
Final Smash: Kamehameha x10! + unfuse
Taunt: "Wipe yourself off, your a disgrace!" + pointing his finger at opponent

Vegito, from DBZ would be a perfect choice as a SS character, though without any ranged attacks you would have to be quick-minded and fast to get in the opponents face and attack. He comes into the battle as the fused warrior known as Vegito, and when he uses his smash he does a huge Kamehameha and instantly loses his transformation (Like Samus and her final smash), returning to being Goku while Vegeta stands on the side, similar to a Pokemon Trainer. When using his smash a second time, Goku and Vegeta refuse to become Vegito.

When using Goku, these would be the attacks:

Up + B: Instant Transmisson
Up Smash: Sky Uppercut *ripoff*
Side + A: Jab
Side + B: Kick
Side Smash: Energy Ball
Final Smash: Fuse (Refuse with Vegeta to become Vegito)
Taunt: "Really? Is that it?"

Goku would be weaker and his attack power would be cut in half and do 50% (half) of the damage that Vegito does.

Last edited by Machampion; 05-19-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
Sarahaley88 Offline

How To Unlock: Use Link, Marth, and Ike in "Intense" Classic Mode. Also, defeat All-Star Mode with Meta Knight with the "Hard" settings.