Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Ashley saw from the corner of her eye Ichiru wrapping his arms around Abigail like Ashley was doing with Scarlet, then the Vampire resting his head against Ashley’s which was on his shoulder.

“We shouldn’t have come back…”

"I know..." Ashley said, holding Scarlet closer to her but made sure not to hurt the fragile toddler. "Even with Klaus half on our side... it still doesn't feel like enough." Ashley paused, slowly turning her head to lock eyes with Ichiru. "I think we should take the children and leave Fells Church."

"You guys can't leave." Diana said, having left the library to get a glass of juice when she heard the last bit of Ashley's and Ichiru's conversation. She quickly walked into the living room, locking eyes with Ashley as she turned her head from Ichiru.

"It's too dangerous for us to be here. With Katherine..." Ashley began but Diana shook her head.

"No matter where you go, Katherine is always going to be a problem. She could be on the opposite side of the world as you and still target the children and you through that spell. No matter where you go, she'll be able to hurt you." Diana explained, the rest of the group hearing the conversation from the library as everyone gathered around the couch.

"Then what should we do?" Ashley asked, Caroline sitting next to Kiseki.

"We should all stay here and remain together. We're stronger together, and if Katherine tries that spell again then we have Klaus right in town to help us." Diana responded, to which Ashley looked down for a few moments. "Please don't go... Mason already left town. I don't want you guys to leave too."

"Mason left?" Damon asked as Ashley looked back up to Diana in confusion.

"Where did he go?" Lexi asked.

"He left town to break his Sire Bond, though we can't tell Klaus that. Soon he'll figure out Mason left town, but he might not figure out why." Diana explained.

"Do you think it's possible to break the Sire Bond?" Isobel asked.

"I don't know... but he said he wasn't coming back until it was broken. He wants the Sire Bond to be broken because of our baby, since he can never truly put his child before Klaus, no matter how much he wants to." Diana paused, looking over to Damon. "Klaus ordered Mason to bite you, and Mason refused, but... something forced him to bite you anyway. It wasn't Mason's fault."

"I still don't like the guy." Damon said, bringing Diana to sigh.

"You need to get along with him if he comes back." Diana pointed out.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Damon said as he looked over towards the window.

"I think that we should stay here." Kotomi spoke as Ashley looked over to her. "I'm staying, but if you and Ichiru still want to leave then we all understand. It's just that... Diana is right. We're stronger if we stay together."

"I'm just so terrified for Abigail and Scarlet." Ashley responded, the toddlers not saying a word in the conversation.

"We're all here to protect them though." Kol added. "Would you rather be on the other side of the world, or be here with everyone who cares about you?"

"Here..." Ashley admitted.

"Then stay." Caroline said, bringing Ashley to sigh as she nodded.

"Fine, but we have to get rid of Katherine. She didn't keep her word about not returning to Fells Church, so we're going to kill her." Ashley said.

"Don't worry, that little b*tch is going down." Damon said with a smirk as he turned back to her.

"Uncle Damon cursed!" Both toddlers yelled at the same exact time, the twin girls pointing to Damon. Ashley finally laughed for the first time ever since everything happened, bringing the group to laugh as well.

"Sorry." Damon chuckled, leaning down and giving Scarlet and Abigail each a kiss on the forehead.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"I know..." Ichiru heard Ashley respond, but he didn’t turn his head to look at her as he normally did, instead keeping his gaze on the fire burning in the fireplace. "Even with Klaus half on our side... it still doesn't feel like enough." She paused, and Ichiru felt her slowly turning her head, which brought him to lift his own and look at her just as she locked eyes with him. "I think we should take the children and leave Fells Church."

"You guys can't leave." Before Ichiru could respond or Kiseki, who had heard Ashley‘s words as well, could protest, Diana spoke up and quickly walked into the living room.

"It's too dangerous for us to be here. With Katherine..." Diana shook her head at Ashley’s words.

"No matter where you go, Katherine is always going to be a problem. She could be on the opposite side of the world as you and still target the children and you through that spell. No matter where you go, she'll be able to hurt you." She said as the rest of the group gathered around the couch.

"Then what should we do?" Ashley asked while Caroline sat next to Kiseki.

"We should all stay here and remain together. We're stronger together, and if Katherine tries that spell again then we have Klaus right in town to help us." Diana responded as Kiseki wrapped an arm around Caroline. Ashley looked down for a few moments after the young Witch spoke, and Ichiru still had yet to say a word, although Kiseki had noticed his grip on Scarlet tighten, but not to where he would harm her. "Please don't go... Mason already left town. I don't want you guys to leave too."

"Mason left?" Damon asked as Ashley looked back up to Diana in confusion. Even Ichiru finally tore his gaze away from the fireplace to give her a similar look.

"Where did he go?" Lexi asked.

"He left town to break his Sire Bond, though we can't tell Klaus that. Soon he'll figure out Mason left town, but he might not figure out why." Diana answered.

"Do you think it's possible to break the Sire Bond?" Isobel asked.

"I don't know... but he said he wasn't coming back until it was broken. He wants the Sire Bond to be broken because of our baby, since he can never truly put his child before Klaus, no matter how much he wants to." Diana paused, then looking over to Damon. "Klaus ordered Mason to bite you, and Mason refused, but... something forced him to bite you anyway. It wasn't Mason's fault."

"I still don't like the guy." Damon replied, and Diana sighed.

"You need to get along with him if he comes back."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Damon looked towards the window as he responded.

"I think that we should stay here." Kotomi spoke as Ashley looked over to her. "I'm staying, but if you and Ichiru still want to leave then we all understand. It's just that... Diana is right. We're stronger if we stay together."

"I'm just so terrified for Abigail and Scarlet." Ashley responded.

"We're all here to protect them though." Kol added. "Would you rather be on the other side of the world, or be here with everyone who cares about you?"

"Here..." Ashley admitted.

"Then stay." Caroline said, bringing Ashley to sigh and give a nod.

"Fine, but we have to get rid of Katherine. She didn't keep her word about not returning to Fells Church, so we're going to kill her."

"Don't worry, that little b*tch is going down." Damon said with a smirk as he turned back to her.

"Uncle Damon cursed!" Both toddlers yelled at the same time as they pointed to Damon. Kiseki and Aiden laughed along with everyone else, and even Ichiru couldn’t help but chuckle at the two.

"Sorry." Damon chuckled, leaning down and giving each toddler a kiss on the forehead. Despite the brightened atmosphere, for once neither Kiseki or Aiden could think of anything to say. Ichiru was still quiet, although he seemed better than he had been for the past several minutes. Beneath that, there still seemed to be something wrong, but as the older twin played with Scarlet on his lap, even Kiseki couldn’t tell what it was due to its faintness, which was good enough for the time being.

“Compared to Katherine, Klaus doesn’t seem like that much of a threat anymore…” Aiden spoke his thoughts, bringing everyone’s attention to him. “Especially now that we’ve seen how he cares for the children and will actually protect them.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Kiseki spoke up as well, deciding not to question Ichiru about his underlying negative emotions. “At least there’s some relief in that case.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Compared to Katherine, Klaus doesn’t seem like that much of a threat anymore…” Aiden spoke after a few moments of silence, bringing everyone’s attention to him. “Especially now that we’ve seen how he cares for the children and will actually protect them.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Kiseki responded. “At least there’s some relief in that case.”

"Don't let Klaus find out we don't think he's much a threat anymore." Caroline said with a small laugh, resting her head against Kiseki's chest. "He'll end up wanting to prove us wrong."

"I know." Stefan sighed, wrapping his arms around Lexi as Damon did the same with Diana.

"Nine months feels like such a long time." Damon said as he brushed a finger along Diana's stomach.

"I wish the baby was here now." Diana responded with a laugh. Caroline smiled, though she couldn't help but look down a few moments later as her smile faded away, sorrow clearly on her face and could be felt in her aura.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked as she looked over to Caroline, Scarlet and Abigail deciding to get off the couch to play with the puppy.

"It's nothing." Caroline quickly said as she looked over to Ashley, but the brunette shook her head.

"I can tell when you're lying, even when we were humans. What's wrong?" Ashley asked, all eyes falling to the blonde.

"Well... Kiseki and I want to adopt a baby but our lives are too dangerous." Caroline blurted out, the group looking at her in shock besides Isobel, who had already known.

"You want to adopt a baby?" Kol asked, bringing Caroline to nod.

"Vampires aren't able to have children, and the only exception for Ashley is that she's a Doppelganger and a Vampire/Angel Hybrid... she's truly one of a kind, which is why she's the only one able to have children with other Supernatural beings. Kiseki and I aren't able to have children of our own, so we thought adopting a baby would be the best thing to do. But with Katherine..." Caroline trailed off, looking out the window.

"We're going to kill Katherine, so it will honestly be safe for you and Kiseki to adopt a baby." Ashley added, Caroline looking back over to her.

"What if a new threat decides to make itself known? What if James decides to come back to town like Katherine did?" Caroline asked. Ashley stood up and walked over to the other couch, sitting down next to Caroline and took her hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Listen to me, you were the one who just said for me and Ichiru to stay in town so we can protect each other, well the same thing applies to you. We're all here for each other, and if you and Kiseki want to adopt a baby, then we're all going to be here for you. If a threat does come, then we'll fight it off, because that's what we always do. We'll win, and everything will be fine." Ashley said with a smile. Caroline leaned over and wrapped her arms around Ashley, bringing the brunette to do the same.

"Thank you." Caroline said.

"Well if you guys are planning on having a baby then we need to go baby shopping!" Lexi said with excitement, bringing Caroline to release Ashley and laugh. "Are you guys going to adopt a boy or a girl?"

"We haven't talked about the gender or anything yet." Caroline laughed.

"Hurry up and decide! Let's go to the store right now!" Lexi responded with a smile.

"I think I might know where this is going." Stefan said with a chuckle, bringing Lexi to look over to him. "You're going to fall in love with the baby stuff and then want to adopt a baby as well. I can see it perfectly already." Stefan laughed.

"That's not true..." Lexi said. Stefan just gave her a look, bringing Lexi to sigh. "Okay maybe..."

"I swear, within six months everyone in this house is going to be adopting a baby." Damon said with a chuckle, looking over to Kotomi. "Even you." Kotomi quickly looked over to Aiden for a moment and then looked down, a blush instantly burning her cheeks as everyone laughed.

A few days had gone by as Caroline and Damon walked down to the basement and opened the cell's door which contained her father, Ashley and most of the group upstairs helping Abigail and Scarlet with their homework. Bill was now tied down to a chair in his cell, Caroline not wanting to take any chances of him attacking when they tested his blood for Vervain.

"So Bill, I hear you're into the whole 'daddy torture daughter' thing." Damon said sarcastically.

"I was trying to help her." Bill growled.

"Well, if there's anyone who doesn't need help, it's your annoying, control-freak of a daughter." Damon said as he leaned down and looked Bill right in the eyes.

"Hey!" Caroline said, crossing her arms. Damon didn't say anything in response to her however, his eyes changing as his fangs pierced out of his gums. He dug his fangs deeply into Bill's neck and made sure not to be gentle, wanting the bite to hurt as Bill winced. Damon leaned back a few moments later, tasting Bill's blood and nodded.

"Yup, he's Vervain-free." Damon said, looking over to Caroline as his face went back to normal.

"Erase his memory then." Caroline said with a nod, Damon turning back to Bill and slowly began to circle around the chair.

"Bill, I have a question. What makes you think you can change the basic nature of a Vampire?" Damon asked, having the urge to just kill him for what he had done to Caroline.

"The mind is a powerful tool... it can be trained, and re-trained. You just have to be strong enough." Bill responded as he locked eyes with Caroline, who shook her head and rolled her own eyes.

"I completely agree." Damon said as he stood in front of Bill and leaned down, placing both of his hands on Bill's shoulders and gave him a smirk. " I actually happen to love mind-control, so..." Bill looked away but Damon grabbed him by the jaw and turned his head, forcing Bill to look into Damon's eyes as he used Compulsion. "You will leave town immediately. All you remember is that you came to town to visit some friends, and now you're leaving and aren't coming back. Do you understand?" Damon said, a growl clearly in his tone.

"I understand." Bill said in a trance-like state.

"Good." Damon said, undoing the ropes that tied Bill down. "Now get out of our damn house." Damon growled, Bill standing up and walking out of the cell as Caroline and Damon followed.

"Thank you." Caroline said, bringing Damon to nod.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Don't let Klaus find out we don't think he's much a threat anymore." Caroline responded to Aiden with a small laugh, resting her head against Kiseki's chest. "He'll end up wanting to prove us wrong."

"I know." Stefan sighed as he wrapped his arms around Lexi.

"Nine months feels like such a long time." Damon, who had done the same with Diana, brushed a finger along her stomach as he spoke.

"I wish the baby was here now." Diana replied with a laugh. Kiseki sensed the sadness that came over Caroline shortly after and looked down at her in concern despite his own.

"Are you okay?" Ashley beat him to the question as she looked at the blonde while the toddlers got off of the couch to play with the puppy.

"It's nothing." Caroline answered quickly as she looked over to Ashley, but the brunette simply shook her head.

"I can tell when you're lying, even when we were humans. What's wrong?"

"Well... Kiseki and I want to adopt a baby but our lives are too dangerous." Caroline blurted out, and Aiden and Ichiru looked at her in shock. Ichiru’s gaze fell on Kiseki, who was now looking at the ground. Now he knew where the younger twin’s sudden sorrow had come from.

"You want to adopt a baby?" Kol asked, to which Caroline nodded.

"Vampires aren't able to have children, and the only exception for Ashley is that she's a Doppelganger and a Vampire/Angel Hybrid... she's truly one of a kind, which is why she's the only one able to have children with other Supernatural beings. Kiseki and I aren't able to have children of our own, so we thought adopting a baby would be the best thing to do. But with Katherine..." She trailed off, looking out the window, and Kiseki‘s hold on her tightened slightly.

"We're going to kill Katherine, so it will honestly be safe for you and Kiseki to adopt a baby." Ashley said, bringing Caroline to look back at her as Kiseki finally looked up himself.

"What if a new threat decides to make itself known? What if James decides to come back to town like Katherine did?" Caroline asked. Ashley stood up and walked over to the other couch, sitting down next to Caroline and taking her hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Listen to me, you were the one who just said for me and Ichiru to stay in town so we can protect each other, well the same thing applies to you. We're all here for each other, and if you and Kiseki want to adopt a baby, then we're all going to be here for you. If a threat does come, then we'll fight it off, because that's what we always do. We'll win, and everything will be fine." She said with a smile. Caroline leaned over and wrapped her arms around Ashley, bringing the brunette to do the same.

"Thank you." Caroline said.

"Well if you guys are planning on having a baby then we need to go baby shopping!" Lexi said with excitement, and Kiseki couldn’t help but laugh along with Caroline as the blonde released Ashley. "Are you guys going to adopt a boy or a girl?"

"We haven't talked about the gender or anything yet." Caroline responded with a laugh.

"Hurry up and decide! Let's go to the store right now!" Lexi responded with a smile.

"I think I might know where this is going." Stefan said with a chuckle, bringing Lexi to look over to him. "You're going to fall in love with the baby stuff and then want to adopt a baby as well. I can see it perfectly already."

"That's not true..." Lexi said. Stefan just gave her a look, bringing her to sigh. "Okay maybe..."

"I swear, within six months everyone in this house is going to be adopting a baby." Damon said with a chuckle, looking over to Kotomi. "Even you." Kotomi quickly looked over to Aiden for a moment and then looked down, a blush instantly burning her cheeks as everyone laughed. Aiden averted his gaze to the window as a slight blush came onto his cheeks as well.

“I don’t know.” Ichiru looked at the older Vampire with a teasing smirk, his mood finally lifted thanks to the atmosphere around the group now. “Aiden doesn’t really seem like father material.”

“Hey!”

Ichiru and Kiseki couldn’t help but laugh at the ginger as he responded to Ichiru’s joke, although all three of them had to admit it was nice to have this sort of atmosphere around again, especially after everything that had happened.

A few days later the trio watched Bill leave the house after Caroline and Damon had gone down to the basement with him for a few moments, and surprisingly, a lot of tension went with him. Somehow it was a relief to see him leaving peacefully, although they knew this was only because of the compulsion Damon had used on him.

"So do you think that's really the last we'll see of him?" Kiseki asked quietly after the older man had left. It was clear that he was still worried that he might capture Caroline and torture her again.

"It should be." Ichiru responded as he watched Bill's figure disappear on the other side of the window. "The compulsion won't be broken unless he becomes a Vampire in his case, which... I highly doubt will happen."

"Yeah... you're probably right." Kiseki's worries didn't seem to lift much, but a slight change in his concern was apparent. Ichiru watched him for a few moments before deciding to change the subject to something lighter.

"Have you and Caroline decided whether you want a boy or a girl yet? It's been a few days." Kiseki's mood seemed to brighten just from the mention of the subject, which had been Ichiru's intention - aside from genuine curiosity.

"We're still not completely sure yet... I kind of want a girl, though." He finally responded after a few moments. Ichiru chuckled softly.

"I figured you would say that."

Old 12-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"So do you think that's really the last we'll see of him?" Kiseki asked quietly as Kotomi sat on the other couch, watching as Caroline's father left the house. Everyone else was still with Ashley and the toddlers, though Kotomi's head began to hurt for some reason but didn't say anything. Vampires never got headaches, and she knew that, which was why she wasn't telling anyone because she didn't want to worry her friends and family. Instead, she had excused herself from the group and sat on the couch, hoping the headache would go away.

"It should be." Ichiru responded. "The compulsion won't be broken unless he becomes a Vampire in his case, which... I highly doubt will happen."

"Yeah... you're probably right." Kiseki's worries didn't seem to lift much that Kotomi could tell, which worried her.

"Have you and Caroline decided whether you want a boy or a girl yet? It's been a few days." Kotomi smiled when Kiseki's mood brightened up from the mention of the baby, and Kotomi knew that had been Ichiru's intention, plus she knew he was curious as well; they all were.

"We're still not completely sure yet... I kind of want a girl, though." Kiseki responded after a few moments, bringing Ichiru to chuckle softly.

"I figured you would say that."

"Say what?" Caroline asked as she joined Kiseki on the house, sitting next to the Vampire as she wrapped her arms gently around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. Damon went upstairs with the others, though the group came back down since the toddlers were finished with their homework.

"About the baby. Kiseki wants a girl." Kotomi responded with a chuckle as Ashley sat next to Ichiru, the toddlers instantly running over to their parents as the puppy playfully chased after them. Abigail and Scarlet laughed, running around the couches as Raven ran after them.

"I've been leaning towards a girl too." Caroline giggled as she looked at Kiseki with a big smile, leaning over and kissing him.

"Scarlet!" Ashley yelled as she toddlers ran too close to the open fireplace, Scarlet tripping over her own feet and began to fall far too close to the flames. Ashley quickly used her speed and darted to her daughter like a bullet as Caroline pulled away her lips from Kiseki's to see what had happened, watching Ashley pick up her daughter before the toddler had fallen.

"Is she okay?" Kol asked as Ashley nodded, the brunette letting out a sigh.

"How many times has your father and I told the two of you to stay away from the fireplace?" Ashley asked as she looked from Scarlet to Abigail, the toddlers knowing they were in trouble.

"A lot..." Abigail said as she looked down, a pout on both hers and Scarlet's faces.

"And what did I say would happen if you guys played too close to the fireplace again?" Ashley asked, this time Scarlet looking away.

"That we would go in time-out..." Scarlet responded.

"Exactly." Ashley said, gently placing down Scarlet and pointed to the stairs. "The two of you upstairs. Now." Both toddlers quickly ran over to the stairs and up them as Ashley sighed, following her children. Damon chuckled, bringing Ashley to look over to him. "Don't make me put you in time-out too."

"I'd like to see you try." Damon grinned, to which Ashley smirked and disappeared up the stairs.

"She's a really good mother." Diana commented as Isobel nodded her head.

"Her and Ichiru have really come a long way." Isobel added with a smile, looking over to her son.

"I hope I'll be a good mother as Ashley." Diana said as she looked at the group.

"I hope I do too." Caroline added, a small smile on her face. Kol noticed Kotomi begin to rub the side of her temples with her eyes closed, looking as though she were in some kind of pain. Sensing someone watching her, Kotomi quickly opened her eyes, seeing Kol staring at her.

Are you okay? Kol pushed his thoughts to only Kotomi, the young Vampire slightly nodding.

Don't mention this to anyone, okay? You and I need to talk alone later. Kotomi responded. Kol gave a slight nod of his own, looking back towards the group as Ashley walked back down the stairs, though the toddlers were no where in sight.

"Where's Abigail and Scarlet?" Stefan asked.

"Abigail is in mine and Ichiru's room while Scarlet is in her own room. The twins have to sit on the beds for fifteen minutes without talking, which was why I separated them." Ashley responded.

"You're mean." Damon joked as Ashley laughed, joining Ichiru back on the couch.

"I'm not mean. They have to learn to listen to the house rules."

"Nope. You're just mean." Damon responded as Ashley stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well since you guys want a girl then we can finally go baby shopping!" Lexi said in excitement as she looked over to Caroline. "Let's go right now!"

"But the mall is closing." Caroline said with a laugh as she looked out the window, seeing that the sky had turned sunset orange as the sun was setting.

"Exactly, which means that we compel some security guards to let us in, we'll shop without an annoying crowd, compel the guards to erase the security tapes and then compel them to forget they ever saw us!" Lexi stated. "And only girls allowed. This is officially a girl's night out."

"Fine." Caroline giggled, looking over to Isobel, Diana, Kotomi and Ashley.

"I'm actually gonna stay home since I'm really tired." Kotomi said as she rubbed her eyes, doing her best to cover up the headache that was only worsening.

"I'm gonna stay home too to help Ichiru put the girls to bed for school tomorrow. I have a feeling that since they're in time-out they're going to be brats when it's time for them to sleep." Ashley responded, looking at Ichiru with a small smile. "You know how spiteful they can be with their grudges."

"Is it just the four of us then?" Isobel asked as she looked over to Caroline, Lexi, and Diana.

"Yeah I'll go. Even though it's far too early to know that the gender is I can still get an idea for what to buy." Diana said, placing her hand up to her stomach as Damon wrapped his arms around Diana's waist from behind, pulling her to him.

"And then when you get back..." Damon began, then whispered something in her ear. The young Witch blushed from Damon's words as he playfully bit her neck, the group laughing when Diana elbowed the Vampire in the ribs. It didn't hurt him at all however, to which he snickered.

"Let's start going." Caroline said as she laughed, giving Kiseki another kiss before standing up from the couch. Diana turned around and gave Damon a kiss while Lexi did the same with Stefan, though Diana leaned up and whispered something in Damon's ear this time. His eyebrow raised as he looked at her, a smirk on his face.

"Oh really? We'll just have to see later tonight then when we're alone." Damon said, giving Diana a devilish smile as she chuckled. Her, Caroline, Lexi and Isobel walked towards the front door, smiles on their faces. Caroline put her hand up to the doorknob and turned it after grabbing her bag from the counter, opening the door but took a step back. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw who was at the door, Finn standing there with rage written all over the Original's face.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Say what?" The twins looked over to Caroline as she spoke, while joining Kiseki on the couch. The dark haired Vampire seemed to relax when she gently wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"About the baby. Kiseki wants a girl." Kotomi responded with a chuckle as Ashley sat next to Ichiru, whose attention went to the toddlers as they ran circles around the couches with Raven chasing them.

"I've been leaning towards a girl too." Caroline giggled as she looked at Kiseki with a big smile, bringing him to return it just before she leaned over and kissed him. Ichiru noticed Scarlet trip over her own feet and begin to fall toward the open fireplace, which brought him to quickly rise to his feet, but Ashley beat him to the task.

"Scarlet!" She darted over to the toddler like a bullet and caught her as Kiseki and Caroline broke their kiss to see what had happened.

"Is she okay?" Kol asked, to which the brunette nodded and gave a sigh.

"How many times has your father and I told the two of you to stay away from the fireplace?" She asked the toddlers as Ichiru sank back down on the couch with a soft sigh, mostly out of relief.

"A lot..." Abigail responded as she looked down, a pout on both hers and Scarlet's faces.

"And what did I say would happen if you guys played too close to the fireplace again?" Ashley asked, and this time Scarlet looked away.

"That we would go in time-out..."

"Exactly." Ashley gently put the toddler down and pointed to the stairs. "The two of you upstairs. Now." Both toddlers quickly ran up the stairs with the brunette following. Damon chuckled, bringing Ashley to look over to him. "Don't make me put you in time-out too."

"I'd like to see you try." Damon grinned, to which Ashley smirked and disappeared up the stairs.

"She's a really good mother." Diana commented as Isobel nodded in agreement.

"Her and Ichiru have really come a long way." She said with a smile as she looked over to Ichiru, who finally managed a smile of his own.

"I hope I'll be a good mother as Ashley." Diana said as she looked at the group.

"I hope I do too." Caroline added with a smile, and Kiseki wrapped an arm around her.

“I’m sure you will.”

"Where's Abigail and Scarlet?" Stefan asked once Ashley had returned downstairs.

"Abigail is in mine and Ichiru's room while Scarlet is in her own room. The twins have to sit on the beds for fifteen minutes without talking, which was why I separated them." Ashley responded.

"You're mean." Damon joked as Ashley laughed and joined Ichiru on the couch.

"I'm not mean. They have to learn to listen to the house rules."

"Nope. You're just mean." Damon responded as Ashley stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well since you guys want a girl then we can finally go baby shopping!" Lexi said in excitement as she looked over to Caroline. "Let's go right now!"

"But the mall is closing." Caroline said with a laugh as she looked out the window, where the sun was beginning to set.

"Exactly, which means that we compel some security guards to let us in, we'll shop without an annoying crowd, compel the guards to erase the security tapes and then compel them to forget they ever saw us!" Lexi answered. "And only girls allowed. This is officially a girl's night out."

"Fine." Caroline giggled, and Ichiru couldn’t help but laugh at the pout Kiseki gave.

"I'm actually gonna stay home since I'm really tired." Kotomi said as she rubbed her eyes, bringing both of the twins and Aiden to look at her in concern, since she hardly ever mentioned being tired. Aiden had noticed her acting strangely and had already guessed that something was wrong - especially when he had noticed her rubbing her temples only a few minutes before.

"I'm gonna stay home too to help Ichiru put the girls to bed for school tomorrow. I have a feeling that since they're in time-out they're going to be brats when it's time for them to sleep." Ashley said as she looked at Ichiru with a smile, and the dark haired teen returned it. "You know how spiteful they can be with their grudges."

"Is it just the four of us then?" Isobel asked as she looked over to Caroline, Lexi, and Diana.

"Yeah I'll go. Even though it's far too early to know that the gender is I can still get an idea for what to buy." Diana said as she placed her hand up to her stomach while Damon wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Aiden’s attention went back to Kotomi as Damon teased the young Witch, the knowledge that something was wrong now beginning to bother him more.

"Let's start going." Caroline said with a laugh, giving the now pouting Kiseki another kiss before standing up from the couch. Aiden sat down beside Kotomi and gently put an arm around her.

Are you okay? You don’t look so well. He asked her telepathically, knowing that she probably wouldn’t want to discuss it out loud and worry the others - it was clear that Ichiru and Kiseki had caught on as well, despite the latter’s current pouting.

After grabbing her bag from the counter, Caroline opened the front door, but took a step back with a shocked expression instead. Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden looked at the Vampire standing on the other side with an expression of rage written all over his face, and instantly the light atmosphere of the room dropped. That kind of expression certainly couldn’t come with good news.

“Finn?” Kiseki was the first to speak after realizing who it was, shock and confusion replacing his previous pout. “What are you doing here?”

“Did something happen?” Ichiru added.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

I'm fine. Kotomi responded to Aiden right before Kiseki spoke to the Original outside the house.

“Finn?” Kiseki asked, the shock and confusion clearly on his face now. “What are you doing here?”

“Did something happen?” Ichiru added.

"I know Katherine killed Abigail." Finn growled as he gazed at the group. Caroline took a step forward out of the house to try and place a gentle hand on Finn's arm so she could calm the Original down, but Finn suddenly took Caroline by the neck and used his speed to pin her up against a tree which was planted about fifteen feet away.

"Caroline!" Diana yelled as she tried to run out of the house but Damon held her back by the waist, though Kotomi and Ashley quickly stood to their feet and ran outside with the rest of the group.

"It's all of your guy's fault that Abigail is dead! You're the ones who brought Katherine back!" Finn shouted, taking his hand and shoving it into Caroline's chest as she let out a cry in pain.

"No!" Ashley screamed, the Vampire running forward.

"If anyone takes another step forward I will rip her heart out!" Finn threatened and grabbed a hold of Caroline's heart, yanking it a couple inches as she gasped. Her skin began to slowly turn grey with the dark grey veins slithering across, bringing the group to stop moving.

"We're on the same side Finn." Kol tried to reason with his older brother.

"Katherine killed Abigail, so why should any of them live? They're responsible for her death since they brought back Katherine, so they all deserve to die." Finn hissed, yanking at Caroline's heart again as she fell unconscious, the Vampire barely alive at this point.

"Please Finn." Kotomi begged as she took a few steps forward. The toddlers ran down the stairs after hearing shouts coming from outside, their eyes widening at what they saw.

"Auntie Caroline!" Scarlet screamed as both toddlers ran forward, only to be stopped by both Ashley and Isobel.

"Listen to me Finn." Kotomi said in a steady voice, slowly walking over to the Original.

"I said don't come closer." Finn growled, though he didn't make any other actions as Kotomi continued to walk towards him.

"Kol is right about us being on the same side. We already agreed that we're going to kill Katherine, so we can all work together and find her. Let us help you find her." Kotomi spoke softly, placing a hand on Finn's arm. The two stared at each other for a few long moments, Finn's rage dying down as he placed Caroline's heart back where it was supposed to be and let her unconscious body fall to the ground, where her skin went back to normal and gasped for air as her eyes snapped open. Kol studied both Finn's and Kotomi's auras, seeing that the darkness in Finn's was transferring into Kotomi's.

"Damn it Kotomi." Kol growled, though he didn't move since he knew this was the only way Caroline was going to get out of this situation alive.

"Fine... we'll work together." Finn finally responded, the darkness in his aura completely gone as he used his speed to disappear. Kol was at Kotomi's side like a bullet as the rest of the group surrounded them, Damon finally letting go of Diana as Lexi helped Caroline to her feet.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked Caroline as she nodded, though her shirt was stained with her own blood. Eyes fell on Kotomi then, who looked down towards the ground with an emotionless expression on her face, darkness swirling around in her aura.

"Kotomi..." Kol whispered as he stood in front of the Vampire and tilted her chin up to lock eyes with her, only to see emptiness in them. She suddenly pushed Kol into the tree from the sudden rage and took off into the woods, the Original falling to the ground and cursing. "Damon, Aiden, I'm gonna need your help." Kol said, standing up and following Kotomi. Damon nodded, running after the Original as Caroline took a deep breath.

"Should we follow?" The blonde asked.

"You aren't going anywhere." Isobel argued as she pointed to the house. "What happened to your body scared the hell out of us. Go inside and rest. Aiden, Kol and Damon will bring back Kotomi." Caroline nodded, walking inside with the group following after muttering why she always seemed to be the target.

Kol and Damon ran side by side through the woods which would be completely dark within the next few minutes, the two Vampires catching up with Kotomi. Kol wrapped his arms around the younger Vampire's waist and pulled her against his body as he stopped running, Kotomi struggling against his grip but he was able to restrain her.

"Let me go!" Kotomi growled in pure rage, experiencing the rage Finn had as her eyes turned a blood red.

"You need to calm your little butt down!" Damon said as he stood in front of Kotomi, taking her wrists into his hands and pinned them to her sides while Kol continued to press her up against his body.

"I can't even compel her to calm down because of the Vervain." Kol growled as Kotomi kicked Damon hard in the leg, bringing the Vampire to curse in pain as he took a step back.

"I've never seen her like this before." Damon said in concern as Kol suddenly used his speed to pin Kotomi against a tree, pressing his body into hers so she couldn't move.

"She took the darkness from an Original Vampire, so that emotion will heighten about ten times more than normal." Kol explained.

"How can we help her then?" Damon asked in concern, fear washing over his features.

"There's only one way I can think of right now." Kol responded as he glanced over to Damon, then back to Kotomi. "Sorry love." Kol suddenly elbowed Kotomi right in the left temple, the blow causing her to fall unconscious immediately.

"How the hell was that supposed to help her?" Damon hissed as Kol caught Kotomi's unconscious body and cradled her into his arms.

"Well she stopped, didn't she?" Kol said, receiving a glare from Damon. The young Original ignored it however, looking down at Kotomi. "There was something wrong with her before... like she had a headache or something."

"Vampires don't get headaches though." Damon said as the glare slowly left his features and was replaced by concern.

"Exactly, which is why I think something is wrong." Kol responded without looking up at Damon. Worry clearly clouded Kol's eyes as he looked down at Kotomi, and Damon instantly noticed the look Kol was giving the younger Vampire. He knew that look far too well, because that was the look someone in love would look at the other person they were in love with. "We have to figure out what's wrong with Kotomi and help her..."
Old 12-25-2012, 02:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I know Katherine killed Abigail." Finn growled in response to Ichiru as he gazed at the group with utter rage.

Caroline took a step forward and Kiseki instantly reached out to stop her when sensing the negative emotions emitting from the Original, but before he could reach her, Finn had already grabbed the blonde by then neck after she had tried to place a gentle hand on his arm to calm him down and used his speed to pin her against a tree about fifteen feet away in the front yard.

"Caroline!" Kiseki’s yell mixed with Diana’s, and he ran outside along with Ichiru, Aiden, and the rest of the group.

"It's all of your guy's fault that Abigail is dead! You're the ones who brought Katherine back!" Finn shouted, then taking his hand and shoving it through Caroline’s chest. Kiseki’s eyes instantly turned blood red when she screamed in pain, and before Ichiru or Aiden could grab him, he started toward the Original along with Ashley.

"If anyone takes another step forward I will rip her heart out!" Finn threatened, and Aiden and the twins saw him give something - most likely Caroline’s heart - a yank, after which her skin slowly began to turn grey with darker veins slithering across it.

Ichiru quickly grabbed Kiseki once he had slowed down, knowing from experience that his brother would be unable to stay put.

"We're on the same side Finn." Kol tried to reason with his older brother as Kiseki struggled against Ichiru‘s grip.

"Katherine killed Abigail, so why should any of them live? They're responsible for her death since they brought back Katherine, so they all deserve to die." Finn hissed in response, yanking at Caroline's heart again as she fell unconscious.

Kiseki’s fangs pierced his gums as he fought with Ichiru, who somehow managed to keep a tight grip on him.

"Please Finn." Kotomi begged the Original as she took a few steps forward.

"Auntie Caroline!" Scarlet’s scream pierced the short silence afterward, bringing Ichiru to whip his head around to see both of them running toward Finn and Caroline, only to be stopped by Ashley and Isobel. He breathed a sigh of relief before turning his attention back to Kotomi.

"Listen to me Finn." She said in a steady voice as she slowly walked toward Finn.

"I said don't come closer." Finn growled although he didn’t make any moves as the younger Vampire continued toward him.

“Kotomi, don’t!” Aiden finally spoke from where he had been standing beside Ichiru, who was still holding back an enraged Kiseki.

"Kol is right about us being on the same side. We already agreed that we're going to kill Katherine, so we can all work together and find her. Let us help you find her." Kotomi spoke softly, and Aiden started to run over to them but stopped after the younger Vampire placed her hand on Finn’s arm and he still didn’t do anything. The two simply stared at each other for a few long moments before Finn seemed to visibly calm down and allowed Caroline’s unconscious body to fall to the ground - hopefully after putting her heart back where it belonged, which neither the twins nor Aiden could tell from where they stood.

The relief that Aiden felt lasted only a few seconds however, for when he looked at both Finn’s and Kotomi’s auras, he noticed that all of the darkness from Finn’s was transferring over to Kotomi.

“Sh*t..” He muttered, bringing Ichiru to look at him in question.

"Fine... we'll work together." Finn finally responded just before disappearing with his speed. Ichiru, who was unaware of the darkness Kotomi had just absorbed, finally let Kiseki go, and the dark haired Vampire was at Caroline’s side instantly as Lexi helped her to her feet.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked Caroline, who nodded in response. Kiseki looked at the blood that stained her shirt, wondering if Finn had healed the wound or if he had simply put her heart back in place. But then again, if he hadn’t healed the wound, Caroline probably wouldn’t be conscious right now. Kiseki’s eyes were still red from the rage, although he had calmed down significantly. He turned his attention to Kotomi then as Aiden shot to her side like a bullet.

"Kotomi..." Kol whispered as he tilted the Vampire’s chin up to lock eyes with her, and Aiden froze when seeing the emptiness in her eyes. In just that short moment, dozens of memories flashed through his mind, leaving him immobile as the younger Vampire pushed Kol into the tree and shot toward the woods.

"Damon, Aiden, I'm gonna need your help." Kol’s word snapped Aiden out of his trance-like state, and he gave a nod in response, following after the other two Vampires.

"Should we follow?" Caroline asked after taking a deep breath.

"You aren't going anywhere." Isobel argued as she pointed to the house. "What happened to your body scared the hell out of us. Go inside and rest. Aiden, Kol and Damon will bring back Kotomi." Caroline nodded in response and walked back inside with the rest of the group while muttering something about why she always seemed to be the target.

Kiseki’s eyes still had yet to return to normal, which worried Ichiru, although he didn’t show it. The younger twin hadn’t spoken since Finn had almost killed Caroline, when normally he would have been the one to try and lighten the mood with positive words. However, despite this fact, he seemed genuinely relieved that Caroline was alright, which was good enough.

It only took a few moments for Aiden, Damon and Kol to catch up with Kotomi, the other Original grabbing Kotomi around the waist to stop her.

"Let me go!" She growled in pure rage as she struggled, her eyes turning the same blood red that Kiseki‘s had only moments before.

"You need to calm your little butt down!" Damon said as he stood in front of Kotomi and pinned her wrists to her sides.

"I can't even compel her to calm down because of the Vervain." Kol growled as Kotomi kicked Damon in the leg, bringing the younger Vampire to curse in pain.

"I've never seen her like this before." Damon said in concern as Kol suddenly used his speed to pin Kotomi against a tree.

"She took the darkness from an Original Vampire, so that emotion will heighten about ten times more than normal."

"How can we help her then?" As Damon asked this question, more flashbacks flooded Aiden’s mind. All of this seemed far too familiar for his liking.

"There's only one way I can think of right now." Kol responded as he glanced over to Damon, then back to Kotomi. "Sorry love." With that, he elbowed the younger Vampire in the left temple, and she fell unconscious immediately. Anger instantly flared up in Aiden from the sight, but he kept quiet for once, instead walking over to stand beside Damon.

"How the hell was that supposed to help her?" The dark haired Vampire hissed as Kol caught Kotomi's unconscious body.

"Well she stopped, didn't she?" He responded, and Aiden was sure that he and Damon had to be giving the Original the same look as he glared at him. Kol seemed to ignore it, instead looking down at Kotomi. "There was something wrong with her before... like she had a headache or something."

"Vampires don't get headaches though."

"Exactly, which is why I think something is wrong." Kol responded without looking up at Damon. Aiden remembered seeing Kotomi acting as if she had a headache as well, but when he had questioned her about it, he had gotten the usual ’I’m fine’ response, which he had expected but had also irritated him - especially since he had seen a lot of this already and wasn’t exactly ready to experience it again. "We have to figure out what's wrong with Kotomi and help her..."

“I’ve seen all of this before…” Aiden spoke without realizing as he looked at Kotomi, although his gaze shifted to Kol as he finally told him what he had told Kotomi several months ago. “That girl that you had to kill because she lost control to her ability… that was my sister. Before she was consumed by the darkness she started acting exactly the same as Kotomi is now. If we don’t do something quickly, there may not be much time left…” He looked back at Kotomi as worry clouded his silver eyes. “I remember someone saying that the amount of darkness they consume and how much they do it determines the rate of their descent into insanity. Maybe if we find some way to remove all of the darkness she’s absorbed from her aura, the effects of it will be reversed?”

Old 12-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I’ve seen all of this before…” Aiden spoke as Damon and Kol looked over to the Original. “That girl that you had to kill because she lost control to her ability… that was my sister. Before she was consumed by the darkness she started acting exactly the same as Kotomi is now. If we don’t do something quickly, there may not be much time left…” Kol and Damon looked at Aiden in shock as he looked back at Kotomi, worry clouding his silver eyes. “I remember someone saying that the amount of darkness they consume and how much they do it determines the rate of their descent into insanity. Maybe if we find some way to remove all of the darkness she’s absorbed from her aura, the effects of it will be reversed?”

"I think it's time we call our brother Klaus to the house." Kol suggested as he forced his shock away about Aiden's sister.

"I always seem to forget that the two of you have the same mother." Damon said, looking from Kol to Aiden.

"Yes... our mother certainly got around." Kol spoke. "That's why Klaus is a Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. Our mother cheated on my father with a Werewolf, and she cheated on my father again with Aiden's father. There could be other siblings out there which we don't even know about." A troubled look crossed Kol's face at the thought of that, the possibility of more Originals being in the world highly being likely from all of the men their mother Esther had been with.

"You okay?" Damon asked when seeing the look on Kol's face, the Original shaking it away for now as he nodded.

"We need to get her back to the house and call Klaus." Kol responded, using his speed to flee the woods as Damon motioned Aiden to follow.

"What happened?" Ashley asked in shock as soon as Kol stepped inside the house with an unconscious Kotomi in his arms, the Original walking to the empty couch and carefully placing down the Vampire.

"She wasn't being very nice or cooperative so she got my elbow to the side of her temple." Kol responded.

"Kol!" Ashley gasped as Abigail's and Scarlet's eyes widened in shock, Abigail taking one of the wooden toy blocks her and Scarlet were playing with and chucked it at Kol's head.

"Bad uncle Kol!" Abigail yelled as the block hit him in the face.

"Bloody hell! That hurt!" Kol said in shock as he rubbed the reddened skin on his face. Ashley sighed, wanting to yell at Abigail for throwing the toy but knew Kol had deserved it.

"Good." Damon said, walking over to the toddlers and sat down next to them as Kol turned towards the door.

"I'm gonna go get Klaus and have him come here to help Kotomi before I get another toy thrown at my bloody head." Kol then walked out of the house, to which Damon snickered and gave Abigail a high-five.

"You are such a bad influence on them." Caroline laughed as Damon chuckled.

"I know." Damon shrugged, the Vampire beginning to tickle the toddlers as they laughed. Diana smiled, knowing that Damon was going to be a good father figure towards her child.

After a few minutes Kol had returned with Klaus, the two walking inside the house where the children's laughter suddenly died down. It was clear that they both still feared Klaus after the stories they've heard about him and what he has done, and Klaus knew the two children feared him, which upset the Original but did his best not to show it as he focused on Kotomi.

"Did Kol explain everything that happened?" Damon asked as Klaus nodded.

"He did. I thought the two of you were working on her aura training?" Klaus asked as he looked to Kol.

"We train every single day together, but when she took away Finn's darkness... she just lost control." Kol explained.

"She was never fully stable to begin with, even with the training, and after taking away the darkness from an Original just sent her over the edge." Klaus responded as he walked over to Kotomi's unconscious body. His words stung the group like a bee's sting, the thought of Kotomi going over the edge frightening to think of.

"So then... is she really gone?" Isobel asked in a worried tone.

"We won't be able to tell until she wakes up." Klaus said as he bit down against his wrist and broke the skin, placing his bloodied wrist into Kotomi's mouth to give her Hybrid blood which would allow her to wake up much faster. After a few moments she coughed against Klaus' wrist and opened her eyes, to which Klaus pulled away his wrist as she sat up.

"What happened?" Kotomi asked, Finn's anger she felt disappearing for now.

"Besides you having an epileptic episode and kicking the crap out of my leg..." Damon mumbled as Kol shot him a look.

"You took pure rage from an Original and sucked it into your own aura. The headache you had before was your wall inside your mind slowly breaking, and after you took Finn's rage away... the wall completely shattered." Klaus explained as Kotomi looked at him in fear. "I can see that the wall has broken just by the different colors bouncing around like crazy in your aura. It shouldn't be like that."

"W-what's going to happen to me?" Kotomi asked.

"Can I place a spell on her to where the wall can be built back up?" Diana added, but Klaus shook his head.

"This is something Kotomi will have to do on her own. No amount of magic will be able to place back up the mental wall." Klaus responded. "You're going to have to will the wall back up, and I know something that can help."

"What is it?" Stefan asked.

"She needs to start absorbing the happiness from someone else, someone who will willingly give it to her. Someone from your group." Klaus explained. "The wall will slowly begin to go up and even start to stabilize, and I know just the person to help." Klaus then looked over to Caroline, who looked at the Original in shock.

"Me?" Caroline asked.

"I've been watching over the group for almost twenty years. Out of everyone, you're the most cheerful and bubbly person I have ever met throughout my entire life, which is over a thousand years." Klaus spoke.

"But what will happen to Caroline?" Kotomi asked.

"She will go under a deep depression since all of her happiness will be torn from her, but after a few days she will return to normal as her aura builds up again." Klaus responded, looking to Kotomi. "Once her aura goes back to normal, you will have to take from it again."

"I'm not doing that." Kotomi growled. "I'm not letting Caroline suffer just because there's something mentally wrong with me."

"But this will help you." Caroline spoke, all eyes traveling to the blonde. "I'll be fine, and if this will help stable your mental wall, then I'm doing it."

"Are you sure?" Both Lexi and Diana asked at the same time, to which the blonde nodded.

"Caroline..." Kotomi began but the shake of Caroline's head silenced her.

"If the roles were switched you would do it for me, wouldn't you?" Caroline's words brought Kotomi to stubbornly look away, the young Vampire giving a nod. "Exactly. All of us are family, and we would do anything to help each other."

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" Ashley asked.

"Yes." Caroline responded as she sat next to the other female Vampire, Kotomi looking back over to the curly haired blonde. She could see the pink and light purple happily dancing around in Caroline's aura, bringing Kotomi to take Caroline's hands and hold them into her own. Kotomi took a deep breath and closed her eyes, bringing Caroline to do the same. The group could see the colors in Caroline's aura begin to transfer into Kotomi's, the brightness dimming in Caroline's aura until it turned a dark grey, though the colors in Kotomi's aura were a bright pink, purple and now sunset orange as well. Kotomi snapped open her eyes as she looked at Caroline, though the blonde's eyes were still closed.

"Caroline?" Kotomi asked in concern, taking away her hands as Caroline slowly opened her eyes. When Caroline opened them it was clear of the emptiness and hollowness in them, her gaze falling to the floor as Klaus knelt down beside her.

"Are you okay, love?" Klaus asked, to which Caroline slowly gave a single nod.

"I want to sleep." Caroline spoke in such a soft whisper that even with Klaus being right in front of her he had a hard time making out her words.

"You want to sleep?" Klaus asked, to which Caroline gave another slow, single nod.

"I'll take her to bed." Isobel said as Klaus stood up straight, watching as Caroline stood up and allowed Isobel to guide her towards the stairs.

"You should stay with Caroline." Klaus said as he looked over to Kiseki. "Don't let her out of your sight, especially when the sun comes out tomorrow. We don't want her to try and kill herself by her taking off her Lapis Lazuli ring in the sunlight." Klaus looked over to the window, seeing that the sun had completely set as night fell over Fells Church.

"I thought you said she was going to be okay..." Kotomi said as she looked down, guilt written all over her face as Caroline and Isobel walked up the stairs.

"She will be. Just keep an eye on her." Klaus responded, leaving the house. When Ashley sat on the other couch both Abigail and Scarlet stood up and raced to her side, the toddlers climbing up onto the couch and leaned against their mother while Damon stood to his feet.

"Both you and Caroline will be fine." Damon said to Kotomi as she nodded, the male Vampire taking Diana's hand and guiding her up to his room where he closed the door.

Upstairs in Kiseki's and Caroline's darkened bedroom Isobel guided the blonde Vampire over to the bed and pulled back the covers, Caroline then laying down against the pillows after taking off her shoes. Isobel pulled the blanket up towards Caroline and covered her, Isobel giving Caroline a light kiss on the forehead before leaving the room. Caroline lightly twirled around her Lapis Lazuli ring on her finger from underneath the blanket as she stared out the window, a deep depression suddenly settling in and the will to live quickly disappearing from Caroline as she waited for the morning sun to rise.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I think it's time we call our brother Klaus to the house." Kol spoke after Aiden, although the red haired teen had clearly seen the shock from his revelation on his expression beforehand.

"I always seem to forget that the two of you have the same mother." Damon said as he looked between the two.

"Yes... our mother certainly got around." Kol responded. "That's why Klaus is a Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. Our mother cheated on my father with a Werewolf, and she cheated on my father again with Aiden's father. There could be other siblings out there which we don't even know about." A troubled look came onto his face which Aiden noticed instantly. He could understand why. If there were other Originals out there that they didn’t know about, that could be a big problem.

"You okay?" Damon asked before Aiden could, and the other Original nodded in response.

"We need to get her back to the house and call Klaus." With that, he left the woods with his speed, Aiden following closely behind him after Damon motioned for him to follow.

"What happened?" Ashley was the first out of the shocked group to question the trio when they returned to the house.

"She wasn't being very nice or cooperative so she got my elbow to the side of her temple." Kol responded after gently placing the unconscious Kotomi in his arms on an empty couch.

"Kol!" Ashley gasped, and Kiseki’s eyes widened at the same time as Abigail’s and Scarlet’s, but Ichiru scowled instead. However, before he could say anything, Scarlet suddenly threw a block at the Original’s head, managing to successfully hit him in the face.

"Bad uncle Kol!" Abigail yelled.

"Bloody hell! That hurt!" Kol rubbed the reddened skin on his face and Ashley sighed. Ichiru suppressed a chuckle, but made sure not to let the children see his reaction since he didn’t want them to think he approved of the behavior. Aiden, however, couldn’t keep his own in.

"Good." Damon said, walking over to the toddlers and sitting down next to them as Kol turned toward the door.

"I'm gonna go get Klaus and have him come here to help Kotomi before I get another toy thrown at my bloody head." With that he left, and Damon snickered, giving Abigail a high-five.

"You are such a bad influence on them." Caroline laughed as Damon chuckled.

"I know." He shrugged and began to tickle the toddlers as they laughed.

A few minutes later Kol returned with Klaus, and the atmosphere seemed to darken instantly.

"Did Kol explain everything that happened?" Damon asked, to which the Hybrid nodded.

"He did. I thought the two of you were working on her aura training?" He responded, turning his attention to Kol.

"We train every single day together, but when she took away Finn's darkness... she just lost control."

"She was never fully stable to begin with, even with the training, and after taking away the darkness from an Original just sent her over the edge." Klaus responded as he walked over to Kotomi's unconscious body.

"So then... is she really gone?" Isobel asked in a worried tone.

"We won't be able to tell until she wakes up." Klaus answered as he bit down on his wrist and gave Kotomi some of his blood. After a few moments, she coughed and opened her eyes, bringing the Original to pull his wrist away as she sat up.

"What happened?" She seemed completely normal now for the most part.

"Besides you having an epileptic episode and kicking the crap out of my leg..." Damon mumbled as Kol shot him a look.

"You took pure rage from an Original and sucked it into your own aura. The headache you had before was your wall inside your mind slowly breaking, and after you took Finn's rage away... the wall completely shattered." Klaus explained as Kotomi looked at him in fear. "I can see that the wall has broken just by the different colors bouncing around like crazy in your aura. It shouldn't be like that."

"W-what's going to happen to me?" Kotomi asked.

"Can I place a spell on her to where the wall can be built back up?" Diana asked, but Klaus shook his head.

"This is something Kotomi will have to do on her own. No amount of magic will be able to place back up the mental wall. You're going to have to will the wall back up, and I know something that can help."

"What is it?" Stefan asked.

"She needs to start absorbing the happiness from someone else, someone who will willingly give it to her. Someone from your group." Klaus responded. "The wall will slowly begin to go up and even start to stabilize, and I know just the person to help." He then looked to Caroline, who looked back at him in shock.

"Me?"

"I've been watching over the group for almost twenty years. Out of everyone, you're the most cheerful and bubbly person I have ever met throughout my entire life, which is over a thousand years." Klaus told her.

"But what will happen to Caroline?" Kotomi asked.

"She will go under a deep depression since all of her happiness will be torn from her, but after a few days she will return to normal as her aura builds up again." Klaus responded as he looked at the younger Vampire. "Once her aura goes back to normal, you will have to take from it again."

The expression on Kiseki’s face changed instantly, but Ichiru stopped him before he could say or do anything.

"I'm not doing that." Kotomi growled in response to Klaus. "I'm not letting Caroline suffer just because there's something mentally wrong with me."

"But this will help you." Caroline spoke, all eyes traveling to the blonde. "I'll be fine, and if this will help stable your mental wall, then I'm doing it."

"Are you sure?" Both Lexi and Diana asked at the same time, to which the blonde nodded.

"Caroline..." Kotomi began but the shake of Caroline's head silenced her.

"If the roles were switched you would do it for me, wouldn't you?" Caroline's words brought Kotomi to stubbornly look away, the young Vampire giving a nod. "Exactly. All of us are family, and we would do anything to help each other."

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" Ashley asked.

"Yes." Caroline responded as she sat next to the other female Vampire. Kotomi looked back at her and took her hands after a few moments. As the two closed their eyes, Aiden and the twins could see the pink and purple that was in Caroline’s aura slowly transferring to Kotomi. The colors dimmed to a dark grey while Kotomi’s aura became pink, purple and sunset orange.

"Caroline?" Kotomi spoke the blonde’s name in concern after opening her eyes. When Caroline finally opened her own, the emptiness in them was clear. Aiden glanced at Kiseki as Klaus asked Caroline if she was okay, clearly seeing his distress. However, it was to be expected. Caroline seemed to have been the target of almost everything lately, so it made sense that any sort of misfortune for her would worry him. He was glad that Kotomi would be alright this way, and he knew that Kiseki was as well, but he couldn’t help feeling bad - horrible, even - for the two of them.

"You should stay with Caroline." Kiseki looked up to Klaus as he spoke to him. "Don't let her out of your sight, especially when the sun comes out tomorrow. We don't want her to try and kill herself by her taking off her Lapis Lazuli ring in the sunlight." Kiseki gave a mere nod and rose from his place on the couch, bringing Ichiru to look at him. However, he didn’t say anything as the younger twin simply stood up and following Isobel and Caroline upstairs.

"I thought you said she was going to be okay..." Kotomi said as she looked down in guilt.

"She will be. Just keep an eye on her." With that, Klaus was gone. Ashley sat on the other couch, Abigail and Scarlet racing to her side as Damon rose to his feet.

"Both you and Caroline will be fine." He reassured Kotomi one last time before guiding Diana up to his room. Silence fell over the group after the door closed behind them, and Aiden’s gaze fell on the ground much like Kotomi’s due to his previous thoughts about Kiseki and Caroline.

“It’s not right that at least one person in this group seems to always be suffering.” He spoke softly, and Ichiru looked at him, although his gaze went to the floor as well shortly after.

“It seems that way right now, doesn’t it?” He gave a sigh and leaned back against the couch he was sitting on.

Upstairs, Kiseki sat on the bed beside Caroline, silently watching her as she simply laid there. He couldn’t see that she was playing with her ring because of the blanket, but he somehow knew that she wasn’t asleep. He reached over and brushed her hair away from her face, concern clear in his expression.

“I’m sorry you’re having to go through so much lately, Caroline…” He spoke to her softly even though he knew there was a possibility that she had already gone to sleep or maybe just simply wasn’t listening. “I wish I could take your place, or at the very least give you my own happiness… It’s not fair that you’re the one who always has to suffer.”

Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Caroline laid there she felt Kiseki sit next to her on the bed, and even though she didn't look at him she could feel his eyes on her. The female didn't move or even slightly flinch when she felt Kiseki gently brush her hair away from her face, instead continuing to look out the window.

“I’m sorry you’re having to go through so much lately, Caroline…” Kiseki spoke softly. “I wish I could take your place, or at the very least give you my own happiness… It’s not fair that you’re the one who always has to suffer.” His words triggered something in Caroline as she finally looked over to him, the blonde sitting up on the bed and took Kiseki's hands into her own.

"I would rather be going through everything, Kiseki. I would never want you to go through everything I've been having to go through lately." Caroline spoke in a soft tone as well, leaning over and connecting her lips with Kiseki's in a soft kiss. Under normal circumstances she would had began to slowly deepen the kiss, which would always make Kiseki blush but fall into it which Caroline always found adorable about Kiseki, but the blonde broke the kiss to look at him. "I'll be fine. Probably by tomorrow morning I'll be back to normal."

“It’s not right that at least one person in this group seems to always be suffering.” Back downstairs Aiden spoke, the group looking over to him.

“It seems that way right now, doesn’t it?” Ichiru responded with a sigh and leaned back against the couch he was sitting on.

"Do you two want to stay home from school tomorrow?" Ashley asked as she looked down towards her children, who looked at their mother in shock as they continued to lean against her on the couch. Ashley looked over to Ichiru, a concerned look on her face. "I think it would be best to keep them from school tomorrow. With everything going on, and what had just happened with Caroline and Kotomi, Abigail and Scarlet might get distracted from it during school or even have a breakdown."

"I think keeping them home would be best." Kotomi agreed as she looked over to Ichiru.

"They haven't missed that many days of school, so missing a day won't hurt." Ashley smiled, looking back down towards her children. "The two of you are going to have some make-up work though."

"We know." Abigail nodded.

"Does this mean we can stay up an hour later tonight?" Scarlet asked with hope in her eyes, bringing Ashley's smile to only widen.

"Yeah you can, but the two of you have to play quietly." Ashley instructed.

"Can we draw at the kitchen table then?" Abigail asked, bringing Ashley to nod as her children stood up from the couch and headed into the kitchen as Ashley followed, the brunette getting together some paper and crayons.

A few hours had gone by as the sun didn't make itself known yet, though it was going to rise very soon as Caroline opened her eyes. The deep depression was still lingering inside her, and to make matters even worse was that she had suffered from horrible nightmares all night. The blonde didn't know what do to, Caroline slowly and quietly slipping out of bed and walked over to the window. She needed to think everything over, deciding to carefully open the window silently and jumped through it without even putting on a pair of shoes. Caroline landed on the ground with cat-like grace and made her way towards the street, the Vampire having no set destination.

Ashley opened her eyes for the fifth time that night since she had trouble sleeping, the Vampire finally deciding to stay awake since the sun would be up shortly. She got out of bed while trying not to disturb Ichiru and walked out of the room, heading towards the twin's room and peeked through the opened door. The twin girls were still fast asleep with Raven sleeping on the edge of Scarlet's bed, the sight bringing Ashley to smile before leaving.

She wanted to check on Caroline next, the brunette making her way towards Kiseki's and Caroline's room and slowly opened the door, peeking her head inside to only have her eyes widen in shock. She saw that Caroline was gone, and after using her enhanced hearing to see if she could hear Caroline in the house she heard nothing, bringing Ashley to quickly cross the room towards Kiseki's side of the bed.

"Kiseki!" Ashley whispered as she tried not to wake anyone else up in the house, the Vampire lightly shaking the other Vampire. "Where's Caroline?" Ashley asked, looking over towards the opened window.

Without it fully registering until she actually looked up from the ground Caroline found herself standing on Wickery Bridge, the same bridge which Ashley's adoptive parents had died and where Ashley had almost died. Caroline looked at the bridge in shock, the blonde slowly walking towards the edge where she looked down towards the water below.

"It's okay, sweetie." A much familiar voice said from beside Caroline, the blonde quickly turning her head and saw a woman with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes like Caroline's.

"M-mom?" Caroline gasped, her jaw dropping as her eyes widened. Caroline's mother Liz smiled, placing her hand up to Caroline's cheek as the Vampire actually felt her mother's touch.

"I know what you're going through, and it's okay. You want to end your life, which is what you have to do, Caroline. Kevin killed you, and you were supposed to stay dead, not become a Vampire."

"I don't know what to do." Caroline said as she shook her head, tears pooling her eyes as Liz brought her hand back to her side.

"Yes you do, honey. You know exactly what to do." Liz nodded, looking down towards Caroline's Lapis Lazuli ring. Caroline followed her mother's gaze, lifting up her left hand which had the ring on it. "That's right. The sun will come up, and this will all be over." Caroline looked back up towards her mother. "It's the right thing to do, Caroline. You know it is. Admit it." Caroline slowly nodded, the tears in her eyes falling down her cheeks.

"Because I'm a monster... I accidentally killed you which completed my transition... I deserve to die." Caroline slowly looked towards the water, the blonde slipping off her ring and held it over the bridge. After taking a deep breath Caroline released the ring, watching as it fell into the water and sank to the bottom of the deep lake.

Caroline stood there for a few moments as she looked beyond the thick trees, seeing the sun begin to slowly rise but the sunlight not breaking through the trees just yet. Her mother Liz stood next to her as she waited as well, though that wasn't actually Liz's Ghost. Liz had died as a human, which meant that her spirit didn't linger in the Ghost World. What Caroline was experiencing were hallucinations, a very nasty side-effect from Kotomi taking away the happiness in Caroline's aura. While Kotomi's mental wall was stabilizing, Caroline's wall was breaking.

"I can't do this..." Caroline said with a troubled look as she shook her head. "I can't leave Kiseki and the others."

"Kiseki and everyone else is better off without you. Can't you see that?" Liz asked, bringing Caroline to quickly look over to her.

"But mom, Kiseki and I love each other. We're planning on adopting a baby together, and my friends need me just as much as I need them..."

"They'll still have you, as a Ghost. You'll be a Ghost who helps them, not a monster who can hurt them." Caroline thought over her mother's words, the Vampire slowly nodding in agreement.

"Y-your right. I..." Caroline paused, more tears traveling down her face as she looked at her mother. "I'm so sorry I killed you mom... I didn't mean to. Mom I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"You didn't disappoint me." Liz responded with a motherly smile. "You are everything that I ever wanted you to be. But you died, and you were supposed to stay dead."

"Caroline." A new voice was suddenly heard from behind Caroline, bringing the blonde to turn around and see Klaus standing a few feet in front of her; this wasn't an hallucination.

"Klaus?" Caroline asked, quickly looking behind her but saw that her mother was gone. A pained expression traveled to Caroline's face, the blonde looking back over towards Klaus. "How did you find me?"

"It didn't take a genius to figure it out. Everyone in your group always seem to end up here." Klaus responded.

"You were always right, Klaus. Vampires kill people, and that we're nothing but monsters. After killing my own mother... I can't live with myself." Caroline said, the hollowness returning to her eyes as she looked back towards the sun where the light would shine through the trees at any moment.

"Well look at you, being all 'glass is half emptied'." Klaus said as he began to slowly move closer. "Let's just go talk about this before you do something stupid, okay?"

"The sun will be up soon." Liz was suddenly standing right in front of Klaus, bringing Caroline to look over to her. "It will be almost over." Caroline gave a slow nod, looking back towards the sky as her mother disappeared once again. She then looked down towards her hand where her Lapis Lazuli ring was supposed to be, to which Klaus followed her gaze. His eyes instantly widened in shock when seeing the ring missing, the Hybrid looking back up towards Caroline.

"Where's your ring? Where's your ring, Caroline?" Klaus asked, though silence was his answer as he quickly looked towards the sky, seeing the sun rising. "We need to get you inside."

"It's almost time." Liz said from behind Caroline, to which she looked over her shoulder.

"Please just come with me, Caroline." Klaus said in a strained tone as Caroline looked back over to him.

"Don't let him stop you." Liz ordered as Caroline looked back over to her. Klaus looked at her in confusion, the Hybrid realizing Caroline was having hallucinations. "I know you want to, but you can't. Don't let this monster stop you." Klaus quickly looked over towards the sky again, seeing that the sunlight was starting to break through the trees.

"Damn it Caroline!" Klaus growled as he used his speed to try and catch Caroline, but she used her own speed and stood a few feet away from Klaus as Liz disappeared once again.

"Leave me alone!" Caroline shouted to Klaus, to which he sighed and decided to speak in a softer reasonable tone, his face softening.

"Listen, Caroline. I could honestly leave here right now and let you die, if that is what you truly want, if you really believe your existence has no meaning. I've thought about it myself, once or twice over the centuries, truth be told." Klaus paused, beginning to slowly walk towards Caroline. "But I'll let you in on a little secret; there's a whole world out there waiting for you. Great cities, art, music..." He paused as he looked at Caroline, like he was taking her in for the very first time. A shocked expression appeared on his face, looking the female Vampire up and down as he continued to slowly walk towards her as more tears pooled Caroline's eyes. "Genuine beauty... and you can have all of it. All you have to do is come with me."

"I..." Caroline's tears slid down her face, the Vampire sinking in Klaus' words. "I don't want to die..."

"Good." Klaus smiled, though a troubled look quickly crossed Caroline's features as a burning sound could be heard. She lifted up her hand as it began to burn, Klaus quickly looking over to the sky in alarm as the sun shined brightly over the bridge. He looked back over to Caroline, the skin exposed from her blue tank top beginning to burn badly as well.

"Klaus..." Caroline said alarm as her eyes widened, the Hybrid quickly wrapping his arms around Caroline and used his speed to jump in the lake while still hanging onto her. The two crashed into the water together and began to sink down, the two opening their eyes under the water as Caroline's burning stopped.

Don't go up to the surface until we find your ring. Klaus said telepathically to Caroline as she nodded, the blonde relieved that Vampires weren't able to drown as the two broke apart and searched for Caroline's ring at the bottom of the lake. Klaus was able to find it about ten minutes later, the Hybrid handing the ring to Caroline as she slipped it onto her left ring finger. The two then swam up to the surface, breathing for air as Caroline looked to Klaus.

"Thank you... for saving me." Caroline said with slight confusion in her tone, to which Klaus gave a smile.

"Don't expect it all the time." Klaus responded, the two beginning to swim towards the edge of the lake.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:15 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A few hours later, Kiseki was roused from his sleep by what felt like movement beside him. He didn't open his eyes or move, thinking that it was simply Caroline turning over in her sleep or even getting up to get some water or something along that line. For the moment, the fact that Caroline was under a deep depression due to having her happiness taken away had slipped his mind.

Only a few moments later, the dark haired teen was just about to drift back to sleep when the sound of footsteps entered the room. At first he though that it might have been Caroline returning to the room, but the footsteps sounded too quick. It was almost as though they belonged to someone in a panic.

With this thought, Kiseki quickly opened his eyes just as Ashley shook him and whispered his name.

"Where's Caroline?" The question that followed along with his realization that he could neither sense nor hear Caroline anywhere in the house brought the dark haired Vampire to sit up quickly.

"I don't know." He finally responded to Ashley in a whisper of his own. "I thought I felt her get up a few minutes ago, but I thought she was only getting some water..." He glanced at the window, where the sun was beginning to rise over the horizon, and a horrible feeling came over him as he looked back at Ashley with fear clearly written on his face. "The sun is coming up... she might be outside somewhere waiting for it."

Ichiru appeared in the doorway then, having woken up on his own at just the right moment. He looked from Ashley to Kiseki in question without saying anything at first, but when he saw the expression on Kiseki's face combined with the fact that Caroline was gone, he instantly understood.

"Where is she?"

"I think she's outside waiting for the sun." Kiseki responded as he got up. "I knew I should have stayed up last night to watch over her..."

"Don't blame yourself. Just get dressed and we can go look for her." Ichiru said, then disappearing to grab a clean shirt as Kiseki did the same. His attention shifted to Ashley then as Ichiru returned.

"Where do you think she might be? It hasn't been that long so she couldn't have gone very far..."

Old 01-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"I don't know." Kiseki responded in a whisper after quickly sitting up from the bed. "I thought I felt her get up a few minutes ago, but I thought she was only getting some water..." Ashley followed Kiseki's gaze over towards the window where the sun was beginning to rise, the two looking back at each other in fear. "The sun is coming up... she might be outside somewhere waiting for it." Ashley was about to open her mouth to respond until she heard footsteps at the doorway, bringing the brunette to quickly spin around to face Ichiru.

"Ichiru..." Ashley began, her heart quickening as she thought of Caroline trying to hurt herself, or even worse.

"Where is she?" Ichiru asked.

"I think she's outside waiting for the sun." Kiseki responded as he stood up from the bed. "I knew I should have stayed up last night to watch over her..."

"Don't blame yourself. Just get dressed and we can go look for her." Ichiru said, the Vampire then disappearing into his and Ashley's own room. Kiseki's attention shifted to Ashley then as Ichiru returned a few moments later, bringing Ashley to lock eyes with the younger twin.

"Where do you think she might be? It hasn't been that long so she couldn't have gone very far..." Kiseki asked.

"I'm not sure..." Ashley said as she looked down, the brunette lost in thought. Where would Caroline go? The woods? The graveyard? The answer suddenly clicked as she quickly looked back over towards Kiseki. "She's where all of us always end up when something is wrong; Wickery Bridge."

"What's going on?" Damon asked sleepily from the doorway as Ashley turned around to look at him, the male Vampire being in nothing but a pair of black boxers.

"I need you to stay here with the children. Caroline has left the house and we think she's going to try to do something reckless." Ashley responded, her words waking Damon up in alarm.

"Damn it Caroline..." Damon growled.

"Don't tell Kotomi, Aiden or even Kol what has happened either. Kotomi already has enough stress on her shoulders right now." Ashley instructed as Damon nodded, the female Vampire leaving the house then like a bullet even though she was still in her pajamas and had no socks or shoes on.

Ashley reached Wickery Bridge a few moments later and stood in the middle of the road, the brunette seeing no signs of Caroline anywhere. Had she been wrong? Ashley looked over towards the top of the trees as the sun was fully up, its warm rays shining down brightly down on Ashley as she walked over towards the edge of the bridge.

"Caroline!" Ashley shouted, though there wasn't an answer.

"Thank you... for saving me." A few moments later Caroline's voice was suddenly heard from underneath the bridge.

"Don't expect it all the time." Klaus' voice was then heard, Ashley seeing the two figures swim from underneath the bridge and began to make their way towards the edge of the lake.

"Caroline!" Ashley gasped, bringing both Caroline and Klaus to look up towards the railing of the bridge. Ashley suddenly dived into the water and resurfaced a few moments later, the brunette locking eyes with Caroline. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Caroline nodded, looking over to Klaus as Ashley followed her gaze. "Klaus saved me."

"You've been helping us out quite a bit lately... and haven't asked anything in return." Ashley pointed out as her and Klaus locked eyes. "Why?"

"Would you like me to stop helping you then? I could had easily let Caroline kill herself like she was planning to." Klaus responded in a small growl, to which Ashley stubbornly looked away.

"Can you blame me for being a bit defensive?" Ashley asked. "After everything that you've done..."

"You and your friends are cooperating when it comes to me making my Hybrids." Klaus responded as Ashley looked back over to him. "As long as you cooperate with everything, I'll help you and your friends. We've been through this before, Ashley." Ashley sighed a few moments later and nodded.

"Thank you." Ashley said, bringing Klaus to give a small nod of his own as they swam over towards the water's edge. They stepped out of the water and sat on a bench together to look out towards the lake, bringing Caroline to sigh.

"There has to be something we can do about this depression." Caroline said, looking over towards Ashley. "Please don't tell Kotomi. If she found out what I tried to do then she won't take from my aura again."

"I think we should figure out how she can take from your aura without you going into that deep depression before she takes from your aura again." Ashley responded, though Klaus shook his head.

"Kotomi will have to be on a steady schedule in order for her mental wall to stabilize." Klaus spoke.

"But Caroline's own mental wall will only end up shattering." Ashley added, bringing Caroline to look down towards the sand and grass.

"I have a crazy idea that just might work." Klaus said as Caroline looked towards the Hybrid, though his attention was locked on Ashley. "You're half Angel, so you have an aura that is completely different from everyone else. Yours is pure silver with strings of bright colors, and you're the only one who can even use your aura as either a shield, a weapon or can even use it to form Angel wings and fly. What if when Kotomi takes away Caroline's happiness then you heal Caroline with your Angel's aura?"

"Do you really think that could work?" Caroline asked as Klaus looked over towards her.

"It's truly worth a shot." Klaus responded.

"Why can't Kotomi just take from my aura instead of Caroline's?" Ashley asked as the Hybrid looked back over towards her.

"Your aura is used for healing, yes, but a stable mental wall is stable by true happiness. And since Caroline was turned into a Vampire by an Original Vampire, the happiness in her aura is stronger than other Vampires'. Auras are very tricky, so we're still learning from them." Klaus responded.

"I think it's worth a shot." Caroline nodded as Ashley and Klaus looked over towards her. "Later when Kotomi takes more of my aura we can try to use yours to heal mine."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ashley asked, receiving a nod in response. Ashley nodded as well, the three looking back towards the lake.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:40 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I'm not sure..." Ashley responded to Kiseki as she looked down, and silence fell over the group as everyone thought. Ashley reached the conclusion first, quickly looking up toward the younger twin as she gave her answer. "She's where all of us always end up when something is wrong; Wickery Bridge."

“Of course, why didn’t I think of that before?” It was true that all of them somehow ended up on the bridge when something went wrong; almost everyone in the group had been there under such circumstances at least once.

"What's going on?" Before Ichiru or Kiseki could make a move for the door, Damon’s voice came from behind them, bringing the twins to turn and look at the sleepy Vampire who stood in the doorway in nothing but a pair of black boxers.

"I need you to stay here with the children. Caroline has left the house and we think she's going to try to do something reckless." Ashley responded, and her words seemed to wake the older Vampire instantly.

"Damn it Caroline..."

"Don't tell Kotomi, Aiden or even Kol what has happened either. Kotomi already has enough stress on her shoulders right now." Ashley instructed, to which Damon nodded. The brunette then left the house like a bullet, both Kiseki and Ichiru right behind her as they headed for the bridge. None of them had bothered to worry about socks or shoes, but since they were all Vampires it didn’t really matter even if it was the middle of winter.

Upon reaching the bridge, neither Ichiru or Kiseki could see any signs of Caroline on the bridge or anywhere around it. Kiseki instantly began to panic, but a firm hand on his shoulder allowed him to keep his senses. The sun was already shining brightly, so if Caroline were out here without her ring…

"Caroline!" Ashley’s shout brought Kiseki back to reality, but the lack of a reply didn’t help his fear that something had happened to the blonde. He was just about to call out for her himself when a very familiar voice came from under the bridge.

"Thank you... for saving me."

"Don't expect it all the time." Klaus' voice came in response, and Kiseki ran over to Ashley’s side with Ichiru at his heels, the two of them instantly spotting Caroline and Klaus swimming out from underneath the bridge and making their way to the edge of the lake.

"Caroline!" Kiseki’s voice mixed with Ashley’s, and he was right behind her when she dove into the water below. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Caroline responded to Ashley with a nod as Kiseki resurfaced. The splash of Ichiru’s dive came shortly after. "Klaus saved me."

"You've been helping us out quite a bit lately... and haven't asked anything in return." Ashley pointed out as her and Klaus locked eyes. "Why?"

"Would you like me to stop helping you then? I could had easily let Caroline kill herself like she was planning to." Kiseki’s eyes narrowed at Klaus’ reply as Ichiru walked up beside him, and Ashley stubbornly looked away.

"Can you blame me for being a bit defensive?" She asked. "After everything that you've done..."

"You and your friends are cooperating when it comes to me making my Hybrids." Klaus responded. "As long as you cooperate with everything, I'll help you and your friends. We've been through this before, Ashley."

"Thank you." After giving a sigh and a nod, Ashley finally responded after a few moments. Klaus gave a nod of his own and the rest of the group swam toward the shore. Ichiru looked at Kiseki in question when seeing that he was still lingering in the water, his gaze fixed on Klaus.

“What’s wrong?”

“I just can’t bring myself to trust him…” Kiseki responded softly. “I’m thankful that he saved Caroline, but…”

“I know how you feel.” Ichiru spoke after his brother trailed off. “I don’t think any of us actually trust him yet. It’s expected, considering everything that happened twenty years ago - and even recently. For now, let’s just be glad that he’s on our side.. Be it temporarily or not.”

Kiseki nodded with a sigh, the two of them then swimming to the water’s edge and joining the others at a nearby bench.

"I have a crazy idea that just might work." Klaus was saying as they joined the group. "You're half Angel, so you have an aura that is completely different from everyone else. Yours is pure silver with strings of bright colors, and you're the only one who can even use your aura as either a shield, a weapon or can even use it to form Angel wings and fly. What if when Kotomi takes away Caroline's happiness then you heal Caroline with your Angel's aura?"

"Do you really think that could work?" Caroline asked as the expression on Kiseki’s face finally changed.

"It's truly worth a shot." Klaus answered.

"Why can't Kotomi just take from my aura instead of Caroline's?" Ashley asked.

"Your aura is used for healing, yes, but a stable mental wall is stable by true happiness. And since Caroline was turned into a Vampire by an Original Vampire, the happiness in her aura is stronger than other Vampires'. Auras are very tricky, so we're still learning from them."

"I think it's worth a shot." Caroline said with a nod, bringing everyone to look back at her. "Later when Kotomi takes more of my aura we can try to use yours to heal mine."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Caroline nodded in response, to which Ashley nodded as well. After a few moments of silence, Kiseki couldn’t restrain himself any longer and wrapped his arms around the blonde tightly.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” His voice trembled slightly as he spoke, and Ichiru watched him for a few moments before turning his attention to Klaus.

“Is it possible that Ashley may end up depressed herself after healing Caroline’s aura?” He knew it was a different matter than one simply taking another’s aura for happiness and that she most likely wouldn’t, but he couldn’t help being curious, and he wanted to know ahead of time if there was a risk so that he could be prepared if she ended up trying something reckless like Caroline.

OOC: Sorry it took so long… I stored the post in my computer and somehow forgot I hadn’t finished it until now. ^^’

Old 02-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(Lol that's okay XD)

After a few moments of silence while Caroline stared out onto the lake she noticed from the corner of her eye Klaus staring at her, bringing the blonde to look over towards him. The Hybrid didn't turn away when Caroline locked eyes with him, the younger Vampire about to open her mouth to question Klaus until Kiseki suddenly wrapped his arms tightly around her.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” Kiseki spoke as his voice trembled a little, bringing Caroline to tear her gaze away from Klaus to focus her attention towards Kiseki. Klaus looked away from the two Vampires as he stared at the ground, though this didn't last for long due to the fact he saw Ichiru look up towards him from the corner of his own eyes.

“Is it possible that Ashley may end up depressed herself after healing Caroline’s aura?” Ichiru asked, to which Klaus looked from Ashley to Ichiru.

"It's hard to say, since her type of aura is completely different. Not much is known about auras yet, even with me being over a thousand years old..." Klaus sighed, turning his attention towards the lake. "We're pretty much going to have to experiment with the auras and learn from them."

"So everything right now is pretty much unpredictable." Ashley sighed, though Caroline finally wrapped her own arms around Kiseki and rested her forehead against his.

"I'm so sorry I scared you... I didn't mean to do that." Caroline spoke softly

"Yes you did." Caroline's mother Liz suddenly showed up behind Caroline as the Vampire tensed, the blonde turning her head slightly as Liz walked behind Kiseki. Caroline didn't want anyone else to know what she was seeing as she rested her chin on Kiseki's shoulder as if she were merely hugging him, though in reality she was using this as a cover to look at her mother.

"Leave." Caroline mouthed, though Liz smiled.

"I'll leave once you kill yourself." Liz responded. "You could be dead already, Caroline. It would had been that quick. You could had killed yourself and be with me..." Her mother's words brought tears to Caroline's eyes as she hugged Kiseki a bit tighter, though she saw Klaus look over towards her once again. This time when the two looked at each other Caroline clearly saw the concern in Klaus' eyes, the Hybrid knowing Caroline was hallucinating again. Klaus was about to open his mouth to tell the other but Caroline quickly cut him off by beginning a private mental conversation with the Original.

Don't say anything. Caroline begged.

But you're seeing her again. Klaus argued.

I know, but I can't worry the others more than they already are. If they knew I was seeing her and what she wants me to do... Caroline trailed off as she looked over towards her mother.

Will her away then. Klaus guided. Take a deep breath and try willing her away. Caroline closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Ashley rested her head on Ichiru's shoulder and looked out towards the lake, the female Vampire having no idea what was actually happening just a few feet away from her. After a few moments of concentrating Caroline opened her eyes but saw her mother was gone for now, bringing her to lock eyes with Klaus.

She's gone.

Klaus gave a slight nod from Caroline's words and looked back over towards the rest of the group, the Hybrid standing to his feet.

"I'll be on my way now. Call me when Kotomi takes Caroline's aura so I can be there." Klaus said as Ashley looked over towards him while Caroline leaned back a little bit, though her arms were still wrapped around Kiseki.

"We will." Ashley nodded, watching as Klaus walked away. The brunette sighed, looking over towards Caroline. "Let's go home."

"Good idea." Caroline nodded as her and Ashley stood up, Caroline taking Kiseki's hand as Ashley did the same with Ichiru's.