Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-26-2013, 01:20 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"Kindness need not to be repaid, or at least, that's what he taught me." Hiiro looked down.

I told you to keep the stars. Now you look like a little fool..

"Huh? Who is that? Kid, this is not funny, why not say it right to my face?!" Hiiro looked around, frantically trying to look for the source of the kiddish voice.

Zorua jumped onto Hiiro's head and looked down on his face.

You look like a little fool, but a kind little fool! Tee he he..

"...Did you...just talk?!" Hiiro's face froze.

Zorua jumped off of Hiiro's head and began sniffing for any wild Pokemon leads.

Telepathy. I'm talking to you, in your mind. One of my specialties. You've yet to know me well, Hiiro! Tee he he!

"Damn right! We've got a long way to go anyways, so if you could start sensing anything, we could progress on with our ongoing bet with Stacy..." Hiiro said, as the two ventured forth...
Official's Post

Hiiro felt good about his choice to not take the stars. As he continued on, he was ready to get some really training in, but he still didnt know where to look for pokemon. Once Hiiro got back on the road he found himself standing at cross roads. Route 2 wasnt to far away, maybe his luck would change there. Or he could head back in looking for pokemon.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Hiiro felt good about his choice to not take the stars. As he continued on, he was ready to get some really training in, but he still didnt know where to look for pokemon. Once Hiiro got back on the road he found himself standing at cross roads. Route 2 wasnt to far away, maybe his luck would change there. Or he could head back in looking for pokemon.
Party:

"Jeez. No Pokemon at all, is this for real? I wonder how's Stacy doing.." Hiiro muttered.

If you care about her that much, why not go back? Tee he he!

Zorua started walking back and forth. Hiiro came to a crossroad, one which would lead him to Route 2, the other, nowhere to his knowledge.

"Let's head back. I vowed to catch my first Pokemon in Route 1, and, well, I can't leave Stacy alone. Once we've captured a Pokemon, let's go look for her!" Hiiro turned back to Route 1.

You impress me by the minute, Hiiro. Tee he he!

Zorua jumped up and perched upon Hiiro's shoulders, as the both started retracing their steps into Route 1...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Party:

"Jeez. No Pokemon at all, is this for real? I wonder how's Stacy doing.." Hiiro muttered.

If you care about her that much, why not go back? Tee he he!

Zorua started walking back and forth. Hiiro came to a crossroad, one which would lead him to Route 2, the other, nowhere to his knowledge.

"Let's head back. I vowed to catch my first Pokemon in Route 1, and, well, I can't leave Stacy alone. Once we've captured a Pokemon, let's go look for her!" Hiiro turned back to Route 1.

You impress me by the minute, Hiiro. Tee he he!

Zorua jumped up and perched upon Hiiro's shoulders, as the both started retracing their steps into Route 1...
You're absolutely bent on winning that bet, and so you walk back down Route 1. You keep your eyes peeled for any sign of Stacy as well--mostly to make sure she hasn't captured anything, right? Or perhaps... are you concerned for her as well?

At any rate, you're starting to wonder if there's actually any Pokemon on this Route. You really haven't seen a whole lot of action... This place seems like it would be prime Pokemon habitat: there's tall trees, rocky slopes... Where is everybody?

You stop as a rock suddenly rolls right across your path. You think this odd, but as you lift your eyes to the ridge it had come from you notice a big pair of eyes staring back at you.

You stare each other down before the Meowth narrows its eyes at you.

"What? It was an accident! What're you looking at?" it... speaks?

Um... A wild Meowth appeared?

Write a paragraph about your attempt to capture!

Old 01-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

You're absolutely bent on winning that bet, and so you walk back down Route 1. You keep your eyes peeled for any sign of Stacy as well--mostly to make sure she hasn't captured anything, right? Or perhaps... are you concerned for her as well?

At any rate, you're starting to wonder if there's actually any Pokemon on this Route. You really haven't seen a whole lot of action... This place seems like it would be prime Pokemon habitat: there's tall trees, rocky slopes... Where is everybody?

You stop as a rock suddenly rolls right across your path. You think this odd, but as you lift your eyes to the ridge it had come from you notice a big pair of eyes staring back at you.

You stare each other down before the Meowth narrows its eyes at you.

"What? It was an accident! What're you looking at?" it... speaks?

Um... A wild Meowth appeared?

Write a paragraph about your attempt to capture!
Party:

"That's nothing to be impressed about that! I just want to show that psychic that there's more to just than reading off people's mind! It's just weird don't you think? People privacy's being invaded here, Zorua. Your deepest, darkest secrets being revealed without you even knowing, how'd that feel?" Hiiro asked Zorua.

Well, it's a good thing I'm a Dark type. No Psychic's trickery is going to work on me. Tee he he!

"Heh, it's thanks to you that maybe they won't be able to read my mind any day. So Zorua, have any deep dark secrets lying inside of you?" Hiiro smirked.

STOP!

Hiiro stops all of a sudden as a rock suddenly rolls right across their path. Thinking this was odd, he starts to look around, especially at the direction where the rock came from, and noticed a pair of eyes staring down at him.

There we go, looks like we've found our winning ticket!

"Time to take advantage of the situation. Maybe it knows where Stacy went off to? Alright! Zorua, try a Faint Attack to catch it off guard, and follow it up with a set of Fury Swipes! Let's go!" Hiiro spoke through Zorua's mind.

Meowth didn't even know what the two were planning, and most probably couldn't figure out the duo's strategy.

Zorua started running towards Meowth's right side, and quickly disappeared into thin air. Meowth was puzzled, and started looking for it frantically. Hiiro smiled from afar and quickly knew what was going to unfold after. From above, Zorua zoomed it into Meowth and pulled off a quick jab at Meowth's face, throwing it up in the air. Midair gave no openings for Meowth to pull off any tricks, Zorua took hold of this opportunity. Both of Zorua's claws glowed white and it started slashing at the opponent with them in an 'X'-like formation.

"Meowwwwwwwwwwthhhhh....That's NOT right!" the furry cat squealed, as it started to plummet into the grounds below.

"That's about enough, Zorua! Go Pokeball!" Hiiro called back Zorua and thrust an empty new Pokeball at the Meowth. Just before it hit the grounds, a red light projected out, absorbed and pulled in Meowth. The Pokeball dropped, and started shaking to and fro...

Old 01-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:

"That's nothing to be impressed about that! I just want to show that psychic that there's more to just than reading off people's mind! It's just weird don't you think? People privacy's being invaded here, Zorua. Your deepest, darkest secrets being revealed without you even knowing, how'd that feel?" Hiiro asked Zorua.

Well, it's a good thing I'm a Dark type. No Psychic's trickery is going to work on me. Tee he he!

"Heh, it's thanks to you that maybe they won't be able to read my mind any day. So Zorua, have any deep dark secrets lying inside of you?" Hiiro smirked.

STOP!

Hiiro stops all of a sudden as a rock suddenly rolls right across their path. Thinking this was odd, he starts to look around, especially at the direction where the rock came from, and noticed a pair of eyes staring down at him.

There we go, looks like we've found our winning ticket!

"Time to take advantage of the situation. Maybe it knows where Stacy went off to? Alright! Zorua, try a Faint Attack to catch it off guard, and follow it up with a set of Fury Swipes! Let's go!" Hiiro spoke through Zorua's mind.

Meowth didn't even know what the two were planning, and most probably couldn't figure out the duo's strategy.

Zorua started running towards Meowth's right side, and quickly disappeared into thin air. Meowth was puzzled, and started looking for it frantically. Hiiro smiled from afar and quickly knew what was going to unfold after. From above, Zorua zoomed it into Meowth and pulled off a quick jab at Meowth's face, throwing it up in the air. Midair gave no openings for Meowth to pull off any tricks, Zorua took hold of this opportunity. Both of Zorua's claws glowed white and it started slashing at the opponent with them in an 'X'-like formation.

"Meowwwwwwwwwwthhhhh....That's NOT right!" the furry cat squealed, as it started to plummet into the grounds below.

"That's about enough, Zorua! Go Pokeball!" Hiiro called back Zorua and thrust an empty new Pokeball at the Meowth. Just before it hit the grounds, a red light projected out, absorbed and pulled in Meowth. The Pokeball dropped, and started shaking to and fro...

Official's Post

The ball shook back and forth

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stopped ! You have captured !

Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Official's Post

The ball shook back and forth

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stopped ! You have captured !
Party:

"YES! We've captured our first Pokemon! Although it wasn't a Flying type, but still, we won the bet! ..Only thing is now we have to find Stacy, hoping she hasn't caught her first Pokemon yet. But either way, we're going to have to have a battle with her as she promised. Heh." Hiiro said.

Yay! First friend! ...Hiiro, you should perhaps ask the furball if he had seen Stacy around. He's been here for quite a while, playing with the boulders, so he might have known someone if they've passed through this place.

"Well, it's better than nothing I suppose. Come out, Meowth!" Hiiro called out his first captured Pokemon.

Meowwwwwthhhhhhh...That feisty foxsure did me in. Guess I'd have to bid farewell to this forest...So what do you need this time?

"First off, I'm going to give you a nickname. It's about damn time I started giving Pokemon their own name, that way you guys would feel as original as possible. It's good to be unique, you know? Hmm..You shall be called Shiro, literally meaning White in Japanese. I think it fits you just right!" Hiiro smiled at Meowth.

Sounds kinda goofy if you ask me, but it's better than Meowth...Tee he he!

Shiro? I LOVE it! Fufufu! Okay, now let's get back on topic. Why did you call me out?

"Did you see anyone else going by this route? A girl to be more precise. She's a Psychic." Hiiro questioned Shiro...

Old 01-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:

"YES! We've captured our first Pokemon! Although it wasn't a Flying type, but still, we won the bet! ..Only thing is now we have to find Stacy, hoping she hasn't caught her first Pokemon yet. But either way, we're going to have to have a battle with her as she promised. Heh." Hiiro said.

Yay! First friend! ...Hiiro, you should perhaps ask the furball if he had seen Stacy around. He's been here for quite a while, playing with the boulders, so he might have known someone if they've passed through this place.

"Well, it's better than nothing I suppose. Come out, Meowth!" Hiiro called out his first captured Pokemon.

Meowwwwwthhhhhhh...That feisty foxsure did me in. Guess I'd have to bid farewell to this forest...So what do you need this time?

"First off, I'm going to give you a nickname. It's about damn time I started giving Pokemon their own name, that way you guys would feel as original as possible. It's good to be unique, you know? Hmm..You shall be called Shiro, literally meaning White in Japanese. I think it fits you just right!" Hiiro smiled at Meowth.

Sounds kinda goofy if you ask me, but it's better than Meowth...Tee he he!

Shiro? I LOVE it! Fufufu! Okay, now let's get back on topic. Why did you call me out?

"Did you see anyone else going by this route? A girl to be more precise. She's a Psychic." Hiiro questioned Shiro...

Official's Post

Hiiro had never had to ask a pokemon a question before. Most of his experinces with pokemon were much different. Faced with two different pokemon that could talk to him was an interesting twist.

The little Meowth smiles cleaning itself. It lets you know that it had seen two different girls that were pyschic one fo them had gone to route 2 the other had been searching deep in the woods of route 1.

Hiiro had a choice to make, was he going to head back or move forward. Where could Stacy be ??

As you stood their trying to figure it out. Meowth ears perked. "Ya, hear that ?" it let out a low growl turning aroud running into the tall grass !

Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:

Official's Post

Hiiro had never had to ask a pokemon a question before. Most of his experinces with pokemon were much different. Faced with two different pokemon that could talk to him was an interesting twist.

The little Meowth smiles cleaning itself. It lets you know that it had seen two different girls that were pyschic one fo them had gone to route 2 the other had been searching deep in the woods of route 1.

Hiiro had a choice to make, was he going to head back or move forward. Where could Stacy be ??

As you stood their trying to figure it out. Meowth ears perked. "Ya, hear that ?" it let out a low growl turning aroud running into the tall grass !
Party: [Zorua] [Shiro]

Two Psychics? Now isn't that all the more better? Hiiro, you now have to make a crucial choice! Tee he he

"Damn it, now Shiro has gone running into tall grass! Let's go after it Zorua!" Hiiro hissed, and the duo followed the cat deep into the tall grass..

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-27-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Two Psychics? Now isn't that all the more better? Hiiro, you now have to make a crucial choice! Tee he he

"Damn it, now Shiro has gone running into tall grass! Let's go after it Zorua!" Hiiro hissed, and the duo followed the cat deep into the tall grass..

Official's Post

Hiiro rushed in to the tall grass after the Meowth. Twenty feet in strong blast of air swept through the tall grass. The powerful blast of air knocked him to the ground. As he got back up he noticed Meowth flying threw the air. He jumped up just in time to catch him.

A wild Pidgey has appeared

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Official's Post

Hiiro rushed in to the tall grass after the Meowth. Twenty feet in strong blast of air swept through the tall grass. The powerful blast of air knocked him to the ground. As he got back up he noticed Meowth flying threw the air. He jumped up just in time to catch him.

A wild Pidgey has appeared

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.

"You're just a little tyke, but you can whip up a damn powerful of an air blast! I like it. You're going to be part of my team Pidgey! Zorua, you can take a rest. Shiro, you're up next. Let's see how strong you actually are, shall we?" Hiiro looked down at Shiro.

Well, you asked for this. Besides, that little pigeon over there messed up my fur earlier! Time for a little payback!

I just hope he doesn't embarrass himself...

"Okay Shiro, listen carefully! Start out with a Fake Out, that should be able to stop Pidgey from moving first turn. Followed it up with a Screech to lower its defenses! Pair that up with Fury Swipes! It should be able to do a good amount of damage to Pidgey, good enough for us to capture it!" Hiiro said.

Shiro ran up to the opponent and clapped its paws together. When it clapped, a large shockwave of air came bursting out and pushed the unaware Pidgey back a little, causing it to flinch. While taking this opportunity, Shiro quickly opened his mouth and released thin yellow circles, projecting them directly at the Pidgey, causing a loud, piercing noise that made it cover the side of its head with its feathery wings. Looked it Pidgey was on the bad side of the table, not to be able to recover from the earlier Fake Out, it quickly got subdued to this loud, piercing noise. But it was not over, yet. Shiro closed in to Pidgey before it could recover and take flight into the air, where it could turn the entire battle around, and...

Pidgey rolled back even further into the dirt ground, and hit against the bark of a nearby tree. It laid there, taking heavy breaths, and exhausted.

"Join my team, little fella. You shall grow even stronger than where you stand right now." Hiiro called out to Pidgey, as he threw a Pokeball towards the bird.

The Pokeball projected a thin red-like laser light which encapsulated the entire Pidgey, and absorbed it in. It dropped to the ground, and shook back and forth...

Old 01-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

"You're just a little tyke, but you can whip up a damn powerful of an air blast! I like it. You're going to be part of my team Pidgey! Zorua, you can take a rest. Shiro, you're up next. Let's see how strong you actually are, shall we?" Hiiro looked down at Shiro.

Well, you asked for this. Besides, that little pigeon over there messed up my fur earlier! Time for a little payback!

I just hope he doesn't embarrass himself...

"Okay Shiro, listen carefully! Start out with a Fake Out, that should be able to stop Pidgey from moving first turn. Followed it up with a Screech to lower its defenses! Pair that up with Fury Swipes! It should be able to do a good amount of damage to Pidgey, good enough for us to capture it!" Hiiro said.

Shiro ran up to the opponent and clapped its paws together. When it clapped, a large shockwave of air came bursting out and pushed the unaware Pidgey back a little, causing it to flinch. While taking this opportunity, Shiro quickly opened his mouth and released thin yellow circles, projecting them directly at the Pidgey, causing a loud, piercing noise that made it cover the side of its head with its feathery wings. Looked it Pidgey was on the bad side of the table, not to be able to recover from the earlier Fake Out, it quickly got subdued to this loud, piercing noise. But it was not over, yet. Shiro closed in to Pidgey before it could recover and take flight into the air, where it could turn the entire battle around, and...

Pidgey rolled back even further into the dirt ground, and hit against the bark of a nearby tree. It laid there, taking heavy breaths, and exhausted.

"Join my team, little fella. You shall grow even stronger than where you stand right now." Hiiro called out to Pidgey, as he threw a Pokeball towards the bird.

The Pokeball projected a thin red-like laser light which encapsulated the entire Pidgey, and absorbed it in. It dropped to the ground, and shook back and forth...

Official's Post

*In the future please try to make the battle a little more even.*

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball rolls to a stop ! Pidgey was captured

As you walk to pick up the Meowth lets out a yawn.
Meowth, you still havent decided which way you wanted to go. I saw to psychics remember. Which one are we going after ?

Old 01-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Official's Post

*In the future please try to make the battle a little more even.*

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball rolls to a stop ! Pidgey was captured

As you walk to pick up the Meowth lets out a yawn.
Meowth, you still havent decided which way you wanted to go. I saw to psychics remember. Which one are we going after ?
Party: [Zorua] [Shiro] [Jette]

"Ok, I'm going to call you, Jette. Cuz you're fast and all that, and I don't want you to sound too airplane'ish. Jette should suffice. Just threw in a little french there." Hiiro smiled, as he kept Jette's Pokeball in his belt.

Zorua and Shiro were already out on the field, and Hiiro still had no clue which Psychic to follow. He turned to Shiro to ask one last question, which could be the determining factor.

"Which of the Psychics were following a Pidgey?"...

Old 01-29-2013, 04:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

"Ok, I'm going to call you, Jette. Cuz you're fast and all that, and I don't want you to sound too airplane'ish. Jette should suffice. Just threw in a little french there." Hiiro smiled, as he kept Jette's Pokeball in his belt.

Zorua and Shiro were already out on the field, and Hiiro still had no clue which Psychic to follow. He turned to Shiro to ask one last question, which could be the determining factor.

"Which of the Psychics were following a Pidgey?"...

Meowth

"Meowth, I wasnt following either of them. I just smell a bird pokemon and Im a cat...So.."

Mewoth pauses.

"I did however have a run in with two psychics and battled both..both were pretty tough. Your going to need more than just a two cats and bird to win that battle..Which did you want to know about ?"

Meowth may not be able to tell you which is Stacy so you will be faced with a choice of where to go.

Nothing Happens

Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:

Meowth

"Meowth, I wasnt following either of them. I just smell a bird pokemon and Im a cat...So.."

Mewoth pauses.

"I did however have a run in with two psychics and battled both..both were pretty tough. Your going to need more than just a two cats and bird to win that battle..Which did you want to know about ?"

Meowth may not be able to tell you which is Stacy so you will be faced with a choice of where to go.

Nothing Happens

"Ok, take me either of the Psychics. Any one of them you sensing nearby us? Just take me to the closest one!"...

Old 01-29-2013, 04:49 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

"Ok, take me either of the Psychics. Any one of them you sensing nearby us? Just take me to the closest one!"...

Meowth

Meowth scratched his head.
"Meowth, it doesnt really work like that. I ran across both of them at different times..and that was before ya captured me. Maybe if you tell me which direction to go I can pick up the scent of one of them..Maybe."