Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
[Char] Charmander (Male)
Ability: Blaze
Signature Move: Volcanic Attack
Description: Charmander uses focus punch on the ground. He then uses fire spin. All the scattred rocks are also thrown on the opponent with the fire.
Type: Fire/Rock
Base Power: Equal to double of Fire spin
Accuracy:95%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 0
Impact: Single player
Priority: 0
Effects: +2 Attack, +2 Sp. Attack
Usage Gap: 2 times a battle.
Lemme just throw my two cents in here even though I'm not an official. I posted something like this, and the Official who posted back said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official I can't remember who told me this
Why wouldn't you just use X-Scissor and Brick Break at the same time?
This applies here. Focus Punch on the ground~Fire Spin the rocks towards ____. Just letting you know. :)

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post

[Luna Berry] Duosion (F)
Ability: Magic Guard
Signature Move: Lucky Dance
Spoiler:

Luna is a very lucky Pokémon, and she believes that many things can influence her luck, such as little trinkets or special rituals. While performing a little ritual dance she had created, Luna found out that her adrenaline rose and that she could release a strange power that would slightly harm the opponent while afflicting a random status effect. So, in battle, she can perform this dance and create an energy ball which she can throw at an opponent.

Type: Psychic
Base Power: 60
Accuracy: 85%
Classification: Special
Energy Modifier: 3-5
Impact: Single opponent
Effects: Roll a random number between 1-6, and inflict the corresponding status:
1 - Poison
2 - Burn
3 - Sleep
4 - Confusion
5 - Frozen
6 - Paralysis
Usage Gap: Once per battle, as she cannot summon that same kind of energy again in that battle
Can I get a second approval or opinion or whatever?

Spoiler:
Old 01-27-2013, 05:26 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Era the Fearow [F]
Ability: Keen Eye
Signature Move: Tornado Drill
Description: Era drives herself in an upward spiral, similar to how one would use Drill Peck. Being her favorite move and using it so often that it developed a small swirling torrent of air around her body. As she missed her opponents, they still recieved damage. The slicing air around her was hurting her opponents in an entirely new way possible. She honed this ability to hurt the mind, how could a Fearow hurt someone without touching it?
Type: Flying
Base Power: 85
Accuracy: 100
Impact: Single
Effects: Inflict Damage based on Special Defense rather than Defense.
Usage Gap: Once per action.
Approved. [1/2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"

Higeki/Absol (M)
Ability: Super Luck
Obtained: Birthdais.
Signature Move: Unlucky Fortune
Spoiler:
Absol are classified as the Disaster Pokemon. This name given because Absol happen to appear before a disaster happens. Higeki, being an Absol, alerted villages when tornadoes/wildfires/earthquakes/et cetera would occur. Because Absol is believed to BRING the disasters to them, they exile them. Like many of his family, this happened to Higeki. Realizing he could use this in battle, here's what happens, bros:

Higeki focuses on many disasters that could happen to the opponent. If he/she/it was poisoned, burned, frozen, etc. After doing so, he must focus even harder. The blade at the end of his head will glow a bright white, striking the opponent. Hard. Because of focusing on a disaster, he must MOVE like a disaster, which is fast. After being struck with the attack, the opponent will be inflicted with a random status. There is also a small percent Higeki will be inflicted with the status problem, too.

Type: Dark
Base Power: 40
Energy Modifier: 20%
Priority: 2
Effects: Higeki focuses on a random disaster (Poison, burning, freezing, etc.) and brings it to his blade. When hit, the ref will roll 0-6 to determine what status ailment the opponent will get:

0 - PSN
1 - BRN
2 - FRZ
3 - PRZ
4 - Confuse
5 - SLP
6 - TXC

There is also a 20% chance Higeki will get the status ailment as well.
Usage: Once every two rounds.

[/FONT]
Change the Energy Modifier to 20, not 20%, and I think we have a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
[Char] Charmander (Male)
Ability: Blaze
Signature Move: Volcanic Attack
Description: Charmander uses focus punch on the ground. He then uses fire spin. All the scattred rocks are also thrown on the opponent with the fire.
Type: Fire/Rock
Base Power: Equal to double of Fire spin
Accuracy:95%
Impact: Single player
Effects: +2 Attack, +2 Sp. Attack
Usage Gap: 2 times a battle.
We already have combination moves.

Quote:
Can I get a second approval or opinion or whatever?
Energy Modifier changed to 5, permanently, and remove Freeze/Sleep, and you've got an approval from me.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 01-27-2013, 05:27 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Bada bing!

[Luna Berry] Duosion (F)
Spoiler:

Luna is a very lucky Pokémon, and she believes that many things can influence her luck, such as little trinkets or special rituals. While performing a little ritual dance she had created, Luna found out that her adrenaline rose and that she could release a strange power that would slightly harm the opponent while afflicting a random status effect. So, in battle, she can perform this dance and create an energy ball which she can throw at an opponent.

Energy Modifier: 5
Effects: Roll a random number between 1-4, and inflict the corresponding status:
1 - Poison
2 - Burn
3 - Confusion
4 - Paralysis
Usage Gap: Once per battle, as she cannot summon that same kind of energy again in that battle

Spoiler:
Old 01-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Higeki/Absol (M)
Spoiler:
Absol are classified as the Disaster Pokemon. This name given because Absol happen to appear before a disaster happens. Higeki, being an Absol, alerted villages when tornadoes/wildfires/earthquakes/et cetera would occur. Because Absol is believed to BRING the disasters to them, they exile them. Like many of his family, this happened to Higeki. Realizing he could use this in battle, here's what happens, bros:

Higeki focuses on many disasters that could happen to the opponent. If he/she/it was poisoned, burned, frozen, etc. After doing so, he must focus even harder. The blade at the end of his head will glow a bright white, striking the opponent. Hard. Because of focusing on a disaster, he must MOVE like a disaster, which is fast. After being struck with the attack, the opponent will be inflicted with a random status. There is also a small percent Higeki will be inflicted with the status problem, too.

Energy Modifier: 20
Effects: Higeki focuses on a random disaster (Poison, burning, freezing, etc.) and brings it to his blade. When hit, the ref will roll 0-6 to determine what status ailment the opponent will get:

0 - PSN
1 - BRN
2 - FRZ
3 - PRZ
4 - Confuse
5 - SLP
6 - TXC

Usage: Once every two rounds unless opponent is already inflicted with a status ailment.

how did i do that
i don't even

Links
Code:
Old 01-28-2013, 01:32 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shirin the Parasect [M]
Ability: Effect Spore
Signature Move: Ophioic Haze
Description: Parasect are not controlled by their own minds, but the fungal infection of which consume's their body. Shirin's infection is particularly powerful and also quite greedy. By releasing a large amount of -dust-like spore's into the air, the arena becomes a hazy, infectios atmosphere. Though the spore's themselves cannot fully take over the victim's mind, it causes problems with the brain that will cause it to think that it is under the influence of something entirely different. The effects are random and sometimes, the spores don't take effect, however anything that breathes will fall victim to it unless they are Shirin themself. Eventually the haze will fall and the air will become clear again.
Type: Bug
Base Power: N/A
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 13
Impact: Entire Field
Effects: Lasts for two rounds.
For each action for all Pokemon [except Shirin] roll 1-100. Effects last one action [one action from both sides] only and are applied before each action:
1-10: Pokemon thinks it is stunned, does nothing instead of instructed action.
11-20: Pokemon thinks it has BURN status, -2 ATK, lose 4 HP at the end of the round.
21-30: Pokemon thinks it has PARALYSIS, may not move based on PAR roll.
31-40: Pokemon thinks it is incredibly tired, damage from attack is multiplied by .5.
41-50: Pokemon fights off the effects of the parasitic spores and carries out action.
51-60: Pokemon thinks it's invincible, -2 DEF and -2 SPDEF.
61-70: Pokemon thinks CONFUSED, may hurt itself based on CFS roll.
71-80: Pokemon thinks it's POISONED, loses 3HP.
81-90: Pokemon thinks it recieved a different command and does a random action instead of the one given.
91-100: Pokemon thinks envigorated and carries out action at the cost of no energy.
Usage Gap: Once every three rounds.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:35 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:

Shirin the Parasect [M]
Description: Parasect are not controlled by their own minds, but the fungal infection of which consume's their body. Shirin's infection is particularly powerful and also quite greedy. By releasing a large amount of -dust-like spore's into the air, the arena becomes a hazy, infectios atmosphere. Though the spore's themselves cannot fully take over the victim's mind, it causes problems with the brain that will cause it to think that it is under the influence of something entirely different. The effects are random and sometimes, the spores don't take effect, however anything that breathes will fall victim to it unless they are Shirin themself. Eventually the haze will fall and the air will become clear again.
For each action for all Pokemon [except Shirin] roll 1-100. Effects last one action [one action from both sides] only and are applied before each action:
11-20: Pokemon thinks it has BURN status, -2 ATK, lose 4 HP at the end of the round.
31-40: Pokemon thinks it is incredibly tired, damage from attack is multiplied by .5.
41-50: Pokemon fights off the effects of the parasitic spores and carries out action.
81-90: Pokemon thinks it recieved a different command and does a random action instead of the one given.
91-100: Pokemon thinks envigorated and carries out action at the cost of no energy.
Could you clarify what a stunned Pokemon will do?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

Could you clarify what a stunned Pokemon will do?
Quote:
It literally does nothing, instead of what it was supposed to do. Since I based the move off of the effect of ophiocordyceps, they basically sit there like a zombie, completely unresponsive.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:02 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
It literally does nothing, instead of what it was supposed to do. Since I based the move off of the effect of ophiocordyceps, they basically sit there like a zombie, completely unresponsive.
Oh oh, I misread as "Does the instructed action." Sorry. :P Approved (1/2).
Old 01-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Uh... one issue I noticed with this:

Lunar Dance

Yeah that... ><

Era the Fearow [F]
Ability: Keen Eye
Signature Move: Tornado Drill
Description: Era drives herself in an upward spiral, similar to how one would use Drill Peck. Being her favorite move and using it so often that it developed a small swirling torrent of air around her body. As she missed her opponents, they still recieved damage. The slicing air around her was hurting her opponents in an entirely new way possible. She honed this ability to hurt the mind, how could a Fearow hurt someone without touching it?
Type: Flying
Base Power: 85
Effects: Inflict Damage based on Special Defense rather than Defense.
Usage Gap: Once per action.

[I wanted an inverse flying version of Psyshock for my Fearow. Sue me. >>]
Reposting to this page for second approval.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:37 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Bada bing!

[Luna Berry] Duosion (F)
Spoiler:

Energy Modifier: 5
Effects: Roll a random number between 1-4, and inflict the corresponding status:
1 - Poison
2 - Burn
3 - Confusion
4 - Paralysis
Quote:

Higeki/Absol (M)
Spoiler:

Energy Modifier: 20

0 - PSN
1 - BRN
2 - FRZ
3 - PRZ
4 - Confuse
5 - SLP
6 - TXC

Usage: Once every two rounds unless opponent is already inflicted with a status ailment.

how did i do that
i don't even
Quote:
Reposting to this page for second approval.
All Approved.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

[Mors] Jellicent (M)
Ability: Water Absorb
Obtained: Here.
Evolved: Here.

Signature Move: Shadow of Death

Like all Jellicent, Mors is a creepy bugger who thinks that the life energy of those around him is quite a tasty snack. Applying this in battle, Mors has found a fun and creative way to eat so that he can gain an advantage in battle. He marks his prey, and then begins to steadily draw the life force out of them. He's even found a way to eat multiple beings at the same time, although the damage he does with that is more spread out. He may giggle occasionally while doing this. He's fun like that.

Type: Ghost
BP: n/a
Accuracy: 100%
Energy Mod: 8%
Impact: All adjacent opponents for damage, any party member in Mors's place for healing
Effect: At the end of every round, the Pokemon in Mors's place (whether Mors himself or switched in) +4HP and +4ENG for as long as their is one opponent on the field affected. Let X be the number of targeted opponents. Each targeted opponent -4/X HP, -4/X ENG. If an opponent switches, only that opponent seizes to be affected. So if Mors' attack targeted two opponents, and only one switches, the one remaining is still affected and the one switched in is not.
Usage Gap None, but this cannot be used on an opponent who is already affected.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Sarcasm View Post

[Mors] Jellicent (M)

Like all Jellicent, Mors is a creepy bugger who thinks that the life energy of those around him is quite a tasty snack. Applying this in battle, Mors has found a fun and creative way to eat so that he can gain an advantage in battle. He marks his prey, and then begins to steadily draw the life force out of them. He's even found a way to eat multiple beings at the same time, although the damage he does with that is more spread out. He may giggle occasionally while doing this. He's fun like that.

Impact: All adjacent opponents for damage, any party member in Mors's place for healing
Effect: At the end of every round, the Pokemon in Mors's place (whether Mors himself or switched in) +4HP and +4ENG for as long as their is one opponent on the field affected. Let X be the number of targeted opponents. Each targeted opponent -4/X HP, -4/X ENG. If an opponent switches, only that opponent seizes to be affected. So if Mors' attack targeted two opponents, and only one switches, the one remaining is still affected and the one switched in is not.
The move is good, but the energy mod is a bit low for me. Aqua Ring has a mod of 6 and it only restores some HP to the user. Up the mod to 12 and you've a done deal.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you're doing. [1/2]

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 01-29-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Quote:
*Sigh* Time to kill myself in some way writing this.

Kazoku/Houndour (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Obtained: Used Pokemon Dealership
Signature Move: Dawn Cry - Ancient Flames
Spoiler:
It is said that when dawn arrives, a Houndour will howl a special cry to claim it's territory. Even Kazoku knows this. However, he's taken the cry a step further. Ancient tribes of Houndour and Houndoom have mastered the cry to create a special barrier made of flames around them and to boost efficiency of their attacks. Touching the fire shield is a bad idea to enemies, giving them scorching pain that can seem like it lasts for an eternity. With such a good technique, leaves consequences, however. Kazoku's fire power drops immensely, not being a good idea to use them for a few turns.

Kazoku performs this by unleashing a burst of fire and a burst of darkness into the air, to give the arena a dawn-like effect. Now, here comes the hard part, as depicted from stone slabs showing drawing: Kazoku must repeatedly draw the fire symbol and dark symbol all around him, to show he is willing to accept the power and it' consequences. Once drawn, he must use a move of the type fire on the fire symbols and a move of the type dark on the dark symbols. Once completed, an Inferno-like effect will cover Kazoku. Once subsiding, a shield will be left around him, made of fire and darkness.

Type: Fire/Dark
Base Power: --
Impact: Kazoku himself
Priority: Normal, I guess.
Effects: For two rounds, Kazoku's Fire type moves are boosted by 40%. His Dark type moves are boosted by 20%. For two more rounds, Kazoku's Fire type moves are now halfed and Dark type moves are reduced by a third. While Fire and Dark type moves are boosted, a shield is covered around him. If any physical contact is made while the shield is up, there is a 50% chance the attacker will be burned.
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Whoopdedoo, consider this suicide for me.
Should I make the edits of Kazoku evolving and repost? Otherwise, the edits Dino said to change are made.

Links
Code:
Old 01-31-2013, 02:09 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Sarcasm View Post

[Mors] Jellicent (M)

Quote:

Shirin the Parasect [M]
both approved. [2/2]

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Closed Thread