Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

The ball rolls around

Spoiler:
the ball rolls back and forth
Spoiler:
The ball seals shut !!! Munna has been captured!

Mini event (Munna's Nightmare) has ended !

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Captured Munna!

I plucked the Quick Ball up from where it had settled on the ground. I caught myself smiling...

The nightmare was over.

A new dawn was rising.

Returning Critter and pocketing our newest team member, I continued on my journey.

*Zayna noticed something by the edge of the path... Zayna obtained TM 66 Payback!*

*Leaving Route 3 for Route 4*

Old 01-31-2013, 12:28 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Entering Route 3 from Navi Town

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Making progress

"People say they see strange things around here, eh? Well, let's see what we wind up seeing."
Anthony made his way along the route, the wind no longer posing a threat to him.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:49 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Entering Route 3 from Navi Town

Party:
Currently: Making progress

"People say they see strange things around here, eh? Well, let's see what we wind up seeing."
Anthony made his way along the route, the wind no longer posing a threat to him.

Official's Post Event

Anthony walked onto Route 3. His first steps onto the new Route felt like an accomplishment. The new path offered up a chance for new experiences. Anothy raced out to face those challenges head on. While he was in Navi Town the weather had changed dramatically. It was now sunny and beautiful outside. Anthony let his guard down and started to enjoy his stroll unaware that he was being followed. Hours passed and day became night. Soon Anthony and his pokemon would find a place to camp. One he was settled a man appeared.

Billy Mayer

The man walked out of the shadows, with a creepy smile on his face.
"Well if it isnt are old friend Anthony." Billy eyes fixated on him. As the man steps forward Anthony sits up trying to reach for his bag but finds that he cant reach it. With only Squirtle there he outside the pokeball his stomach drops.

"come out and say hello to our old friend chain and link."
the two angry monkey pokemon crawl out of the shadows. Billy makes his way over stopping about 10 feet away.

"See kid, we have a problem...Ya kinda took advantage of our kind nature and freed all the pokemon ready for shipping. Pokemon equal money kid, and nobody wants to lose money."

How do you handle the situation ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-31-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Official's Post Event

Anthony walked onto Route 3. His first steps onto the new Route felt like an accomplishment. The new path offered up a chance for new experiences. Anothy raced out to face those challenges head on. While he was in Navi Town the weather had changed dramatically. It was now sunny and beautiful outside. Anthony let his guard down and started to enjoy his stroll unaware that he was being followed. Hours passed and day became night. Soon Anthony and his pokemon would find a place to camp. One he was settled a man appeared.

Billy Mayer

The man walked out of the shadows, with a creepy smile on his face.
"Well if it isnt are old friend Anthony." Billy eyes fixated on him. As the man steps forward Anthony sits up trying to reach for his bag but finds that he cant reach it. With only Squirtle there he outside the pokeball his stomach drops.

"come out and say hello to our old friend chain and link."
the two angry monkey pokemon crawl out of the shadows. Billy makes his way over stopping about 10 feet away.

"See kid, we have a problem...Ya kinda took advantage of our kind nature and freed all the pokemon ready for shipping. Pokemon equal money kid, and nobody wants to lose money."

How do you handle the situation ?
Party:
Currently: Making a deal with the devil

"Money?" Anthony laughed, "I am terrible sorry, I thought you were just holding Pokemon in cages as cruelty." He stood up, "If I had known it was for money sooner I would have offered my services then." He stepped closer to the man, "Mr. Mayer, I would like to join your organization. Clearly, I had the smarts to escape, and I have the guts to keep on trying until I get what I want. I could be an asset." Anthony smirked, "You wouldn't want to lose an asset now, would you? I'll even recapture the value of what I, well, freed by accident for free."
Old 02-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Making a deal with the devil

"Money?" Anthony laughed, "I am terrible sorry, I thought you were just holding Pokemon in cages as cruelty." He stood up, "If I had known it was for money sooner I would have offered my services then." He stepped closer to the man, "Mr. Mayer, I would like to join your organization. Clearly, I had the smarts to escape, and I have the guts to keep on trying until I get what I want. I could be an asset." Anthony smirked, "You wouldn't want to lose an asset now, would you? I'll even recapture the value of what I, well, freed by accident for free."

Official's Post Event

*is it your goal to make the worst decisions possible to throw me and the story off !*

Thinking on your feet you decide to try to something that may not be very bright. You try to bargain with a known criminal in hopes to stay out of trouble. Bill remain quiet the whole time you are talking. He watches your facial expressions.

Billy Mayer

"So just like that you are ready to start a life of crime? Something about that seems a little sketchy....but an offer is still an offer." the man signals the Vigoroth to back up. The two energetic beasts fall back into the shadows. Bill speaks to you in a demanding tone.
"If you want to join us, you are going to have to prove you got what it takes...Grab your stuff we have work to do." Bill waits a few moments to let you collect your things. Then he begins to walk into the woods.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-01-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Official's Post Event

*is it your goal to make the worst decisions possible to throw me and the story off !*

Thinking on your feet you decide to try to something that may not be very bright. You try to bargain with a known criminal in hopes to stay out of trouble. Bill remain quiet the whole time you are talking. He watches your facial expressions.

Billy Mayer

"So just like that you are ready to start a life of crime? Something about that seems a little sketchy....but an offer is still an offer." the man signals the Vigoroth to back up. The two energetic beasts fall back into the shadows. Bill speaks to you in a demanding tone.
"If you want to join us, you are going to have to prove you got what it takes...Grab your stuff we have work to do." Bill waits a few moments to let you collect your things. Then he begins to walk into the woods.
((I know my Pokemon are no match for any of his Pokemon, I'll do whatever it takes to stay safe))

Party:
Currently: Beginning his life of crime

Anthony followed Billy, keeping a strong stance to show no regret or fear. His mind wanders the whole time, thinking of Stacy, and how only a few days ago he was living a regular life.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
((I know my Pokemon are no match for any of his Pokemon, I'll do whatever it takes to stay safe))

Party:
Currently: Beginning his life of crime

Anthony followed Billy, keeping a strong stance to show no regret or fear. His mind wanders the whole time, thinking of Stacy, and how only a few days ago he was living a regular life.

Official's Post Event

The moon sat in the night sky as if it were watching Anthonys every move. As he turned away from its bright safe core he was forced to head further into the shows. The dark tree cover made the landscape almost hazy. Had he found himself in some kind of nightmare ? The thought crossed his mind more than once. He watched the dark thief carefully as he was led further into the woods. A couple of hours in the man finally stopped. Anthony could here the sound of running water but he could not see it. They must be near some sort of creek. As he looked around and noticed the mans attention was now focused on a little wooden cabin.

Billy Mayer

"Perfect....he is home.." the sneaky man said under his breath turning to you.
"This is it kid, your first test .." Bill walked closer to you.
"There is a man with some very valuable pokemon in that house, it looks like he is asleep ! So if you move quick you should be able to get in and out of their with no trouble."

Old 02-24-2013, 04:17 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Official's Post Event

The moon sat in the night sky as if it were watching Anthonys every move. As he turned away from its bright safe core he was forced to head further into the shows. The dark tree cover made the landscape almost hazy. Had he found himself in some kind of nightmare ? The thought crossed his mind more than once. He watched the dark thief carefully as he was led further into the woods. A couple of hours in the man finally stopped. Anthony could here the sound of running water but he could not see it. They must be near some sort of creek. As he looked around and noticed the mans attention was now focused on a little wooden cabin.

Billy Mayer

"Perfect....he is home.." the sneaky man said under his breath turning to you.
"This is it kid, your first test .." Bill walked closer to you.
"There is a man with some very valuable pokemon in that house, it looks like he is asleep ! So if you move quick you should be able to get in and out of their with no trouble."
Party:
Currently: Breakin' the law

Anthony sighed, there was no way out of this at the moment. He carefully crept to the house and peered in the window to see what he was up against.