Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 8

Cobalt
Gwaine Bubble Flare Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Making Bridge Puns

I stood by the edge of the bridge as I waited for Minako. We had stayed in Aurora City for over a week. We were finally leaving. All my pokemon were out of their pokeballs. At first they were playing. Now they were whinging. they were getting impaitent.

"Come on guys, what's wrong with waiting? Build a Bridge and get over it. Wait we have a bridge." I said as I laughed at myself. Gwaine was disgusted at the horrible pun I made...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt

I stood by the edge of the bridge as I waited for Minako. We had stayed in Aurora City for over a week. We were finally leaving. All my pokemon were out of their pokeballs. At first they were playing. Now they were whinging. they were getting impaitent.

"Come on guys, what's wrong with waiting? Build a Bridge and get over it. Wait we have a bridge." I said as I laughed at myself. Gwaine was disgusted at the horrible pun I made...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt

Official's Post

*didnt realize you need an officials post. Also remember to post when you are entering or leaving a route cobalt*

As you stood at the edge of the bridge waiting for Minako you felt a little a the droplets of water hit your face. At first it was very slow but very quickly the tiny single drops turned into a heavy downpour. You ran to find cover under a tree when you heard a strange sound. As you went to explore it you noticed a massive creature raising from the sea !

A wild Gyarados has appeared

With out a fully evolved electric type to fight it off, you are now forced to flee away the bridge. Add 6 hours onto your travel time.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Leaving Aurora City

"Welcome to Route 8. Let's see what's here." Minako said as she started to look around.

Minako and co. are entering Route 8 from Aurora City

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 02-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Leaving Aurora City

"Welcome to Route 8. Let's see what's here." Minako said as she started to look around.

Minako and co. are entering Route 8 from Aurora City
Official's Post

By the time you arrive at the massive bridge the Gyarados is gone. You missed out on the attack altogether. You look forward noticing the path is nice and clear. The bridge was a safe haven for bird types. Maybe you could find a good one if you looked around.

Nothing Happens

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List