Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



JC pushed aside the dirt around the little burial. As his fingers ran through it he could feel other objects in the dirt. He took some time to dig up one. A pair of broken glasses, he then dug up an inhaler. This whole had been filled with stuff people couldnt live without. The sad realization that he would be the last person to ever see this stuff scared him. JC got up looking around for a big solid piece of wood. Once he found one, he used Tron to hammer into the ground as a marker. Before leaving he covered the whole back up and said a little pray.
"Dear Arceus please take care of these lost souls."

JC got up and headed back to Luis and Emma. He didnt say much after returning. Handing Luis a Moon Ball all he can say is.
"We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 6

Name: Luis
Currently: Searching for wild Pokemons
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

"I understand... I do...But... I feel like every second we spend getting to Nova is one less second my father has..." She shakes her head, it seems she is trying to clear her mind from any negative thoughts. "No, I won't complain. I'm lucky you guys are helping me. I just need to be patient." It seems like Emma was regaining her calm little by little but she still didn't want to look at her surroundings, we needed to get out from this place.

Meanwhile, JC came back from the shiny spot, handing me a Pokeball he had found. He had a pale look in his face. "We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost." I nodded and then looked to the place where the Pokeball was hidden, a big piece of wood was sticking out of the ground. I got up from the ground and scrubbed the dirt from my pants, then I looked at JC.

''We were not the first ones, right?'' I sighed, thinking about the unfortunate souls that met their fates here. ''Let's go back to the main road then. We'll search for Pokemon while we get there,'' I reached my hand out to Emma. ''Come on Emma. We are finally getting out of here''
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-09-2013, 07:16 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



JC pushed aside the dirt around the little burial. As his fingers ran through it he could feel other objects in the dirt. He took some time to dig up one. A pair of broken glasses, he then dug up an inhaler. This whole had been filled with stuff people couldnt live without. The sad realization that he would be the last person to ever see this stuff scared him. JC got up looking around for a big solid piece of wood. Once he found one, he used Tron to hammer into the ground as a marker. Before leaving he covered the whole back up and said a little pray.
"Dear Arceus please take care of these lost souls."

JC got up and headed back to Luis and Emma. He didnt say much after returning. Handing Luis a Moon Ball all he can say is.
"We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost."
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Searching for wild Pokemons
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

"I understand... I do...But... I feel like every second we spend getting to Nova is one less second my father has..." She shakes her head, it seems she is trying to clear her mind from any negative thoughts. "No, I won't complain. I'm lucky you guys are helping me. I just need to be patient." It seems like Emma was regaining her calm little by little but she still didn't want to look at her surroundings, we needed to get out from this place.

Meanwhile, JC came back from the shiny spot, handing me a Pokeball he had found. He had a pale look in his face. "We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost." I nodded and then looked to the place where the Pokeball was hidden, a big piece of wood was sticking out of the ground. I got up from the ground and scrubbed the dirt from my pants, then I looked at JC.

''We were not the first ones, right?'' I sighed, thinking about the unfortunate souls that met their fates here. ''Let's go back to the main road then. We'll search for Pokemon while we get there,'' I reached my hand out to Emma. ''Come on Emma. We are finally getting out of here''
Emma eagerly takes your hand, and together the three of you continue back out to the main road, carefully picking your way through the prickly undergrowth. You find it easier to breath once you've left that eerie grove behind you, and though the skies are still clouded it seems much brighter outside. While you allow yourself to relax somewhat, you keep a sharp eye out for any wild Pokemon. Emma is quiet, staying close to the both of you as she watches the road ahead.

She lets out a gasp as something suddenly flies right past your faces. Everyone tenses for a few wary moments, but then you relax as you identify the fast moving blur.



Emma braves a shaky laugh, acting sheepish with her reaction. But soon, more shapes start zooming across the road, earning another shriek from her.

A small squadron of Ledyba are playing on the road, having airborne races. Some take notice of you and fly over with cheerful expressions. They look eager to play with you.


Wild Ledyba appeared! Write a battle in order to capture them!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Emma eagerly takes your hand, and together the three of you continue back out to the main road, carefully picking your way through the prickly undergrowth. You find it easier to breath once you've left that eerie grove behind you, and though the skies are still clouded it seems much brighter outside. While you allow yourself to relax somewhat, you keep a sharp eye out for any wild Pokemon. Emma is quiet, staying close to the both of you as she watches the road ahead.

She lets out a gasp as something suddenly flies right past your faces. Everyone tenses for a few wary moments, but then you relax as you identify the fast moving blur.



Emma braves a shaky laugh, acting sheepish with her reaction. But soon, more shapes start zooming across the road, earning another shriek from her.

A small squadron of Ledyba are playing on the road, having airborne races. Some take notice of you and fly over with cheerful expressions. They look eager to play with you.


Wild Ledyba appeared! Write a battle in order to capture them!
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:


(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


JC looked up the road. Normally playful pokemon would make him smile but he still felt kinda off about the hole he had dug up. The ledyba were cool, but were not strong enough for this mission. As the Ledybe flew around the team looking for battles. JC looks up.
"Sorry guys, we can't play right now. We are on an important mission!"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-12-2013, 12:30 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 6

Name: Luis
Currently: Found some playful Ledybas
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

Maybe under different cicumstances I would have stopped to catch a Ledyba, but right now I was looking for something more powerful. Besides, I already have a Bug Pokemon with me and Aril would certainly be of more help with the experience she already has. "Sorry guys, we can't play right now. We are on an important mission!"

''Yeah, we are kind of busy right now. Maybe we can play some other day.'' The Ledybas seemed dissapointed with our answers and went back with their companions. Ah, those little guys are so carefree. They don't have to worry about a thing.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:30 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:


(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


JC looked up the road. Normally playful pokemon would make him smile but he still felt kinda off about the hole he had dug up. The ledyba were cool, but were not strong enough for this mission. As the Ledybe flew around the team looking for battles. JC looks up.
"Sorry guys, we can't play right now. We are on an important mission!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Found some playful Ledybas
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

Maybe under different cicumstances I would have stopped to catch a Ledyba, but right now I was looking for something more powerful. Besides, I already have a Bug Pokemon with me and Aril would certainly be of more help with the experience she already has. "Sorry guys, we can't play right now. We are on an important mission!"

''Yeah, we are kind of busy right now. Maybe we can play some other day.'' The Ledybas seemed dissapointed with our answers and went back with their companions. Ah, those little guys are so carefree. They don't have to worry about a thing.
Indeed, the Ledyba do seem disappointed, but I'm certain they would understand if they knew your circumstances.

At any rate, the bugs fly off, and you are free to continue your wandering through the Route. However, Luis notices that one of the bugs seem to have dropped something...


Luis obtained a Poke Ball!

While Luis is picking up the Poke Ball, Emma glanced up the path.

"JC? I think something's following those Ledyba..." she points to the shadows between the trees. JC follows her gaze and indeed sees a round shape slipping past the trunks. But suddenly, like a light flicking on, a ball of red light blinks open and stares at them.

Emma shrieks and hides behind JC as the Pokemon appears...



"Make it go away, make it go away!" Emma trembles, fleeing further from the ghost and taking shelter behind Luis.

This Duskull appears to be alone, but whether or not it is one that you've fought remains to be seen. Write a paragraph about a battle if you wish to capture it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Indeed, the Ledyba do seem disappointed, but I'm certain they would understand if they knew your circumstances.

At any rate, the bugs fly off, and you are free to continue your wandering through the Route. However, Luis notices that one of the bugs seem to have dropped something...


Luis obtained a Poke Ball!

While Luis is picking up the Poke Ball, Emma glanced up the path.

"JC? I think something's following those Ledyba..." she points to the shadows between the trees. JC follows her gaze and indeed sees a round shape slipping past the trunks. But suddenly, like a light flicking on, a ball of red light blinks open and stares at them.

Emma shrieks and hides behind JC as the Pokemon appears...



"Make it go away, make it go away!" Emma trembles, fleeing further from the ghost and taking shelter behind Luis.

This Duskull appears to be alone, but whether or not it is one that you've fought remains to be seen. Write a paragraph about a battle if you wish to capture it.
Name: Luis
Currently: Battling a Duskull
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

As the Ledyba fly off, I noticed they dropped something shiny on the road. After picking it up I discover they dropped a Pokeball. ''I don't think a Pokeball was going to be of any use to them so I'll keep it.'' It's almost as if they had sensed what was going to happen in mere moments. Anyways, after I cleaned off the dust from the Pokeball; Emma shrieked once again. 'What's the matter this time?'

After I turn my back I saw a familiar face. It's one of the Duskulls we battled earlier, or was it a completely different one? Meh, it doesn't matter. Duskulls are also far stronger than Ledybas and their evolutions are nothing to laugh at. "Make it go away, make it go away!"Emma ran towards me and took shelter behind me. Looks like she hasn't overcome that fear.

''You heard the lady, it's all yours JC.'' I could feel Emma trembling like crazy, almost as if a bucket of cold water fell on her. ''Don't worry Emma, I'll make sure the ghost doesn't hurt you.''
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737

Last edited by lu1z; 02-12-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-17-2013, 05:45 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Battling a Duskull
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

As the Ledyba fly off, I noticed they dropped something shiny on the road. After picking it up I discover they dropped a Pokeball. ''I don't think a Pokeball was going to be of any use to them so I'll keep it.'' It's almost as if they had sensed what was going to happen in mere moments. Anyways, after I cleaned off the dust from the Pokeball; Emma shrieked once again. 'What's the matter this time?'

After I turn my back I saw a familiar face. It's one of the Duskulls we battled earlier, or was it a completely different one? Meh, it doesn't matter. Duskulls are also far stronger than Ledybas and their evolutions are nothing to laugh at. "Make it go away, make it go away!"Emma ran towards me and took shelter behind me. Looks like she hasn't overcome that fear.

''You heard the lady, it's all yours JC.'' I could feel Emma trembling like crazy, almost as if a bucket of cold water fell on her. ''Don't worry Emma, I'll make sure the ghost doesn't hurt you.''
Emma nodded at your reassurances, but continued shaking like a chihuahua. You turn to watch the ensuing battle, keeping a sharp eye out for any low tricks the dastardly fiend might attempt. The Duskull seems pretty locked on JC, however, and the two have a good long stare down.

Meanwhile, Emma taps on your shoulder.

"Um... Luis? I... I think there's something over there..."

You follow her pointing finger and see something quivering in the bushes--much in the same state as Emma.


A wild Petlil appeared!
~Apparently scared of ghosts~

Write a battle if you wish to capture it!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 02-19-2013, 03:39 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post



Emma nodded at your reassurances, but continued shaking like a chihuahua. You turn to watch the ensuing battle, keeping a sharp eye out for any low tricks the dastardly fiend might attempt. The Duskull seems pretty locked on JC, however, and the two have a good long stare down.

Meanwhile, Emma taps on your shoulder.

"Um... Luis? I... I think there's something over there..."

You follow her pointing finger and see something quivering in the bushes--much in the same state as Emma.


A wild Petlil appeared!
~Apparently scared of ghosts~

Write a battle if you wish to capture it!
Name: Luis
Currently: Battling against Petilil
Party: Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

JC and the Duskul were staring at each other down, almost if they were waiting for the other to make the first move. My thought was cut down by Emma tapping on my shoulder.

"Um... Luis? I... I think there's something over there..." she pointed at some bushes that were shaking, almost like how she had been all this time and out of them jumped a little Petilil. Seems like the Duskul had also scared her.

''Oh, it's just a Petilil; you don't have to worry about her.'' I took out Greed Pokeball and send him out to the field. The Petilil got even more scared after seeing that Greed was about to attack it and tried to escape. ''Oi, were do you think you're going? Greed attack her with a Faint Attack.'' Greed dissapeared into thin air and appeared in front of Petilil, which let out a cry from the fear she was in. Seems that she has a timid nature. Greed clawed the Petilil back to the field but Petilil still tried to escape from the field.

''This is getting annoying. Greed, sleep that Petilil with Hypnosis so that she no longer tries to escape.'' Greed blocked the escape path for Petilil again and locked his eyes with her. The coin on top of his head started to glow with a faint, purple color and then the Petilil fell asleep on the ground. ''Ok, this is our chance. Go, Greatball!''

The blueish Pokeball opened and sucked the Petilil in. The ball then started shaking back and forth.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Battling against Petilil
Party: Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

JC and the Duskul were staring at each other down, almost if they were waiting for the other to make the first move. My thought was cut down by Emma tapping on my shoulder.

"Um... Luis? I... I think there's something over there..." she pointed at some bushes that were shaking, almost like how she had been all this time and out of them jumped a little Petilil. Seems like the Duskul had also scared her.

''Oh, it's just a Petilil; you don't have to worry about her.'' I took out Greed Pokeball and send him out to the field. The Petilil got even more scared after seeing that Greed was about to attack it and tried to escape. ''Oi, were do you think you're going? Greed attack her with a Faint Attack.'' Greed dissapeared into thin air and appeared in front of Petilil, which let out a cry from the fear she was in. Seems that she has a timid nature. Greed clawed the Petilil back to the field but Petilil still tried to escape from the field.

''This is getting annoying. Greed, sleep that Petilil with Hypnosis so that she no longer tries to escape.'' Greed blocked the escape path for Petilil again and locked his eyes with her. The coin on top of his head started to glow with a faint, purple color and then the Petilil fell asleep on the ground. ''Ok, this is our chance. Go, Greatball!''

The blueish Pokeball opened and sucked the Petilil in. The ball then started shaking back and forth.
It rolls once...

Spoiler:

Twice!
Spoiler:

Three times...
Spoiler:

Ping! Petilil was captured!


__________________

Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Indeed, the Ledyba do seem disappointed, but I'm certain they would understand if they knew your circumstances.

At any rate, the bugs fly off, and you are free to continue your wandering through the Route. However, Luis notices that one of the bugs seem to have dropped something...


Luis obtained a Poke Ball!

While Luis is picking up the Poke Ball, Emma glanced up the path.

"JC? I think something's following those Ledyba..." she points to the shadows between the trees. JC follows her gaze and indeed sees a round shape slipping past the trunks. But suddenly, like a light flicking on, a ball of red light blinks open and stares at them.

Emma shrieks and hides behind JC as the Pokemon appears...



"Make it go away, make it go away!" Emma trembles, fleeing further from the ghost and taking shelter behind Luis.

This Duskull appears to be alone, but whether or not it is one that you've fought remains to be seen. Write a paragraph about a battle if you wish to capture it.
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:


(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


As the lone Duskull appears in front of my eyes, I can't help but wonder why it is here. The dark dusty appearance almost allowed for one to see right through it. The truth being that the hazy shell of its ghostly body held its true nature. A distorted picture of its reality. JC cringed thinking of all the things that had been done in the name of this grudge held by those poor spirits trapped here.

The pokeball on his belt seem to weigh less as he reached for Tron. The thoughts of the those poor travelers had seem to weigh down his very soul. Every outside of his mind meant little to nothing. His action now sloppier than normal.

With Tron out in front of him. JC wanted revenge for this pain brewing in his soul. He wanted to knock the ghost back into the afterlife. His words seemed to be filled with anger..
"Tron give this all you have.."
The massive pokemon began to swing wildly, some of its punches came close, others seem to way off. Tron was feeding off of JC energy and had not been focused at all. Tron swung wildly until it began to show signs of fatigue. With the Tron now worn out the Duskull took advantage of the match. Using shadow balls from all over to nail away at the tired pokemon. JC stood helpless watching his pokemon get knocked back and forth. After a few powerful blasts of energy Tron dropped to a knee. Ashley who had been watching the battle seemed to be growing more upset by JCs lack of focus. Ash called out
"Mon Monferno! " the heat began to come off her back as she rushed in. The anrgy little fire monkey wasted no time with a powerfull flamethrower the Duskull dropped to the ground as it tried to leave the little monkey used its pursuit attack to to finish off the battle. JC pulled out a great ball and threw it at the Duskull.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 02-21-2013, 03:33 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 6

Name: Luis
Currently: Chilling on Route 6
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril, Clover

Ping! Petilil was caught! I went towards the Pokeball, happy with this catch and grabbed the Greatball from the ground. ''Good work Greed! You're trusty as always.'' Greed growled proudly and then went to a nearby shade to take a rest. ''Looks like we have another companion for our journey. I think this girl will come in handy with our mission Emma.''

I looked back to see how JC was doing and finally he had started the battle. But...Something about him was different. His Golett was also unfocused, it was throwing punches like crazy and was barely hitting Duskul. The tiredness came quick and then Duskul used this chance to hit Golett with a barrage of Shadow Balls. What is he doing? Does he even noticed that his Pokemon is being hurt badly?

But then JC's Monferno springe into action and attacked the Duskul with a Flamethrower and then a Pursuit. Duskul fell down and JC throwed a Greatball without even saying a word.

''Are you fine JC? You seem a bit odd''
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:


(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


As the lone Duskull appears in front of my eyes, I can't help but wonder why it is here. The dark dusty appearance almost allowed for one to see right through it. The truth being that the hazy shell of its ghostly body held its true nature. A distorted picture of its reality. JC cringed thinking of all the things that had been done in the name of this grudge held by those poor spirits trapped here.

The pokeball on his belt seem to weigh less as he reached for Tron. The thoughts of the those poor travelers had seem to weigh down his very soul. Every outside of his mind meant little to nothing. His action now sloppier than normal.

With Tron out in front of him. JC wanted revenge for this pain brewing in his soul. He wanted to knock the ghost back into the afterlife. His words seemed to be filled with anger..
"Tron give this all you have.."
The massive pokemon began to swing wildly, some of its punches came close, others seem to way off. Tron was feeding off of JC energy and had not been focused at all. Tron swung wildly until it began to show signs of fatigue. With the Tron now worn out the Duskull took advantage of the match. Using shadow balls from all over to nail away at the tired pokemon. JC stood helpless watching his pokemon get knocked back and forth. After a few powerful blasts of energy Tron dropped to a knee. Ashley who had been watching the battle seemed to be growing more upset by JCs lack of focus. Ash called out
"Mon Monferno! " the heat began to come off her back as she rushed in. The anrgy little fire monkey wasted no time with a powerfull flamethrower the Duskull dropped to the ground as it tried to leave the little monkey used its pursuit attack to to finish off the battle. JC pulled out a great ball and threw it at the Duskull.
The Duskull is sucked into the capsule, and the Great Ball falls to the ground.

It shakes once...

Spoiler:


Twice... Three times...

Then it's still.

Duskull was captured.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:


(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


The ball shakes back and forth finally stopping. Luis words almost go unnoticed as JC walks over to pick up the ball. He holds the ball in his hand for a few moments. His thoughts still seem to be scattered. His response to Luis is short.
" Im fine, just a little tired. We should keep going" JC walks over to the injured Tron.
"Its best you take a break big guy." JC calls him back. As he turns to continue forward he takes out the ball. A mix of emotions seem to move through him. How could this pokemon do what it did. How could he possibly train a pokemon that he almost felt hate for.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 02-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Chilling on Route 6
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril, Clover

Ping! Petilil was caught! I went towards the Pokeball, happy with this catch and grabbed the Greatball from the ground. ''Good work Greed! You're trusty as always.'' Greed growled proudly and then went to a nearby shade to take a rest. ''Looks like we have another companion for our journey. I think this girl will come in handy with our mission Emma.''

I looked back to see how JC was doing and finally he had started the battle. But...Something about him was different. His Golett was also unfocused, it was throwing punches like crazy and was barely hitting Duskul. The tiredness came quick and then Duskul used this chance to hit Golett with a barrage of Shadow Balls. What is he doing? Does he even noticed that his Pokemon is being hurt badly?

But then JC's Monferno springe into action and attacked the Duskul with a Flamethrower and then a Pursuit. Duskul fell down and JC throwed a Greatball without even saying a word.

''Are you fine JC? You seem a bit odd''


Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:


(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


The ball shakes back and forth finally stopping. Luis words almost go unnoticed as JC walks over to pick up the ball. He holds the ball in his hand for a few moments. His thoughts still seem to be scattered. His response to Luis is short.
" Im fine, just a little tired. We should keep going" JC walks over to the injured Tron.
"Its best you take a break big guy." JC calls him back. As he turns to continue forward he takes out the ball. A mix of emotions seem to move through him. How could this pokemon do what it did. How could he possibly train a pokemon that he almost felt hate for.


Emma smiles at Luis as you successfully catch the Petlil. "She... she is a cute little Pokemon."

Her smile fades as their attention returns to JC, who managed to capture the Duskull. She looks at you in concern before hanging her head shamefully. "JC... I'm sorry... You shouldn't have to deal with this..."



Nothing happens. Stay on Route 6 or move on?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com