Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Fritas joy ride ended moments after that. As Miltank heard the calls of the farmer. One hard shake and Frita fell to the ground. Miltank then moved into rollout and headed towards the barn.

Seth stayed focused as Lee put his hands in his pockets and walked away. The plan had been genius. The sorry sap had just bought it. This was easier then taking candy from a baby. After Lee had disappeared into the scenic backdrop of the farm Seth finally let out a little snicker. As he turned to find the girls he noticed the very angry Alyssa coming towards him. Seth being the cocky person he was just continued to laugh as he walked over to greet him. Seth picked back up the eggs walking over.
"Look, it had to be done..I mean the goal was reached."

Meanwhile Lee had reached the edge of the farm, he could not longer see the chrome grunts or the farm house. Everything that he had been working for seemed to just slip away from him, he was tired confused and had missed his chance at the shadow guy.. If things weren't already bad they were about to get much worse. As Le slipped into surrounding forest to take break he was approached by two shady characters.

"Whats worse than a chrome grunt on a mission, Sam." The guy looked at his ninja like cohort
"What Joel?" She said.
"A chrome who lose his inform and team..." Joel smirks.
Sam rolls her eyes looking at Lee. turning to Lee

"It must be your unlucky day kid.."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-11-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: Field
Team: Same

Frita didn't move for a long time. Rage burned in her belly when she thought about how Seth had started the stampede early. She had nearly been killed. She lay on her back, looking up at the blue sky. "I hate that kid."
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"How dare you..." Meghan growled as she walked up towards him, gripping him hard by his shirt and pulling his face close to hers "How DARE you, Seth! You nearly got us all killed!! Lee was doing his job and you started the stampede too early! You...!"

She pulled her arm back, the punch colliding with Seth's cheek once she let him go. The force sent him skidding across the deck of the house and Meghan growled, her fists still clenched.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth laughed at first as he was grabbed, but the punch that followed sent him sliding on the ground. As he sat up he could feel blood coming down from his lip. Part of him was furious, he wanted to jump to his feet and tackle her, but the other half of him like it. Not being hit but that he had pushed her that far. Seth starred at Alyssa for a moment. Seth's Haunter laughed up a storm after seeing the hit. As Seth got back up a slight smile came over his face.
"Keep acting like this and someone might actually think you are part of Team Chrome." Seth picked up the eggs off the ground.
"Next time you feel like striking me make sure you are prepared to for war..and watch out for pokemon eggs. Their no use to use if they are broken." Seth checked the eggs for cracks and then started to walk away from Alyssa.

Before they could decide what to do, the sound of police sirens stopped them. They had to move. Seth looked at Alyssa knowing she was mad.
"We cant stay here....We have a goals to meet."

Old 02-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee scowled as he was approached by the two strangers. Had they been spying on the Chromes this whole time? He wondered how much they had seen.

At the same time, he didn't really care. And as of that moment, he really didn't want to deal with people.

"Buzz off," he growled at them and moved to go past them.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

"Buzz off? Now what kind of way is that to talk kid.." Joel said in an arrogant tone.

The two stopped you from leaving, walking around you trying to intimidate you. Joel walked up getting your face.
"We can just buzz off, now when Chrome Trash is polluting Johto."

Sam let out a little smile.
"I'm afraid he's right kid. You are coming with us...and unless you got super strong pokemon to fight us off there is nothing you can do."

Old 02-11-2013, 07:57 PM

Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan's glare in Seth's direction was icy and full of hate. She stayed where she was for a moment, almost not hearing the police sirens in the distance "Go on then, leave." She hissed "I'm going to get back a valuable team member that you so quickly disposed of, you piece of..." She stopped herself quickly, letting out a hissing breath as she turned from Seth. She didn't even look back towards him, simply walking the way she had managed to glimpse Lee going. If the boy tried to stop her again she was going to aim another punch right for his nose, and would break it.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Your going to have to let lee go, Meghan. I have other plans for Lee that go beyond the Silver thread. I wont stop you from leaving but you cant find Lee...)

Team:

Seth watches her walk away. He calls out to her.
"You have a duty to Team Chrome! Your are suppose to be the leader ! You dont seem to give a crap that two people could be injured or dead in that field.

Seth turns towards the field rushing to see how Frita and Luna were. Seth makes his way over to Luna. As he crosses the field he picks up her note pad. Luna gets up off the ground. She grabs her note book writing out a note that doesnt seem very favorable to Seth. Seth pauses finally responding.
" Not sure its possible for that to go there...No point in crying over split milk Luna. " Seth pulls out an egg handing it to her, and enough Moo Milk to heal her team. He then walks up to Frita who doesnt look happy with him.
"Before you start...Dont..What happened happened. " He tosses her a Moo Milk. (The Moo Milk disappears All her pokemon are healed.)

Oblvion you need to keep the pokemon stats in each post, also did you beat the gym ??

Old 02-11-2013, 08:45 PM

(Yep, I know. I'm just getting Meghan away from Seth for a while since she needs her space to vent for a bit)

Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"If they're injured or dead it's your fault!" She shouts back at Seth, venom lacing her words. She walks for a short while, but it's clear that she wont find Lee anywhere. She lets out something between a groan and a scream of frustration, her jaw clenched hard as she grips the bridge of her nose with a few of her fingers. The thoughts racing through her head seemed to pummel her as they passed and she took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself down.

She knew she had a duty and had to go back, but going back now would be like giving in. She would walk back looking like a kicked eevee and she wasn't about to give Seth that satisfaction. After a few more moments she finally set her jaw, turning back towards the farm. Her attitude had changed, and she wasn't about to relinquish her hold on it any time soon. She strode back towards the farm quickly, her eyes burning deeply with hate as she moved into the field. Seth wanted her to start acting like a leader? Fine, but he was in for a big surprise.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee narrowed his eyes at the Tyrants disdainfully. After all the drama back down on the farm, he never did get any Moo Moo milk, leaving his Pokemon in their KO'ed state. The way Sam sneered made Lee certain that they knew this. He was as defenseless and weak as ever; there was little chance he could fight these two off.

But he wasn't about to just give in to these bozos. He stood firm, glaring at the Tyrants with his yellow eyes flashing.

"What do you want from me? I'm not a Chrome... Never really was, I guess..."

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-11-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

The Tyrant Grunts look at Lee like a fool. The guy Joel looks to Sam with a grin

" Sam, we must have made a mistake." the sarcastic tone isnt very subtitle.

Sam nods.
"I guess we should just let him go."

They clear a small path for Lee to leave, as he begins to walk he feels a sharp pain in his side. As Lee drops to the ground he sees a taser.

Joel walks up kneeling over next to him.
"Im sorry, Chromy but we had to get you on the same page as we are..You are a member of a dangerous gang and we have been tasked with stopping you."

Lee watches the cuffs get put on him and can feel the harsh cold steel on his wrists. Joel who is a bigger man lifts Lee up from the cuffs.

On the other end

Seth tossed Frita the Moo Milk to heal her pokemon and then started walking. Frita had bee known to wonder off and Seth didnt have the time for a long debate with her. Luna who was still upset about the stunt he pulled just followed behind him. Before Alyssa caught up with them. Seth words to the grunts were blunt.
"Hate me all you want, but I am the one who came back for you. Alyssa just walked away, she didnt even bother to check on either of you. She thinks so little of you she didnt even turn to look to see if you were okay...and for what some new kid she has a crush on...so before you just settle in to me being a scumbag, you should really think about what just happened. Your "leader" left you out here to die.."

Seth's was a jerk they knew it but what he was saying wasnt so far off. Alyssa had just run off without trying to help them, they were in more danger then Lee was and she didnt even bother to help them out or ask if they were okay. Luna frowned as the realization entered her mind.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Dirty rotten... Lee winced as the cuffs were slapped over his wrists. He should have known better...

Half-paralyzed and weakened, the telekinetic was powerless as the Tyrants lifted him to his feet. He hung his head in defeat as they carried him away, with Seth's words echoing in his head.

Sloppy... Foolish... weak...

(So I guess I'm heading to Gold thread? xD)

Old 02-12-2013, 04:07 PM

Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

When Meghan approached the Chrome grunts again, she felt the obvious shift in emotions towards both her and Seth. A glare from Luna confirmed her suspicions that Seth had indeed been talking about her. Great...

"Come on, let's go." She said, her voice harsh.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

*Thomas Farm* Its a little passed noon as the group begins their walk towards the caves. The farm seems to stretch forever. The group remains pretty silent as walk. Seth and Alyssa both walk ahead but no where each other. After twenty minutes Seth reaches in his bag.
"The farm mission wasnt a complete failure."

Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 PM

Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"What did you managed to get your hands on?" Meghan asks, her voice far different than it was before. It was emotionless and dark, and matched her face. She didn't look over at Seth as the group continued to walk.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^