Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
I have quit pe2k, it's simply beyond hope now and feel if I can't help here I should help else where, so I am helping serebii and smogon instead.

bye guys

i am malomyotismon on smogon and the witch king of angmar on serebii
sorry to hear that, but it's understandable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
Well took me forever to find this thread. Sorry for posting after being inactive for so damn long. Think the site has it for about 13 months or so. But how's everyone been? Picked up black 2 the other day trying to get back into the game. I haven't checked to see if tsujin or 420 have been on at all. Hope the clan is still doing well.
hey odin good to see ya, tsu has popped in a little bit, haven't seen 420 in ages, and most of the other regs haven't been around in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Lucky you! I had White2 so I was stuck with Easy Mode bullshit until my brother beat Black2. I have the Genosect boxed in my PC if you want it? And I lucked out and received Keldeo. Do you want them for PokeDex info or keeping?
heya eevee, good to see ya around, looks like activity is pretty much dead, though i know i haven't been around either, i've been crazy busy, even with the semester over, still trying to get some supplementary certs to pad my resume hope all is well with you
Old 12-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die

quitting the clan, for the benifit of this site. The serebii clan i am in is going to branch out here.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:03 PM
ipokemon Offline

Send a message via MSN to ipokemon

Hi, i dont know if anyone still remembers me but i came back here just to say hi!
Old 12-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
sorry to hear that, but it's understandable

hey odin good to see ya, tsu has popped in a little bit, haven't seen 420 in ages, and most of the other regs haven't been around in a while

heya eevee, good to see ya around, looks like activity is pretty much dead, though i know i haven't been around either, i've been crazy busy, even with the semester over, still trying to get some supplementary certs to pad my resume hope all is well with you
Yeah all activity on forums I frequent are slowly dying and I'm not liking that but what can you do? I've been amazing Christmas is done and gone and what a haul I got! That's awesome Lost here's hoping it all goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipokemon View Post
Hi, i dont know if anyone still remembers me but i came back here just to say hi!
Hmm sorry I don't know you, but it's nice to meet you. :D Welcome back!
Old 12-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
quitting the clan, for the benifit of this site. The serebii clan i am in is going to branch out here.
Good luck man, hope all goes well, and activity does start to build up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipokemon View Post
hey man, how've things been?

Quote:
Yeah all activity on forums I frequent are slowly dying and I'm not liking that but what can you do? I've been amazing Christmas is done and gone and what a haul I got! That's awesome Lost here's hoping it all goes well.

Hmm sorry I don't know you, but it's nice to meet you. :D Welcome back!
thanks! yeah been going pretty well so far, glad the holidays have treated you well, at my age, it's more giving to the nephews and nieces than receiving, but i did get Dishonored for the Xbox, which has made me realize i'm horrible at being an assassin haha
Old 12-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Good luck man, hope all goes well, and activity does start to build up

hey man, how've things been?

thanks! yeah been going pretty well so far, glad the holidays have treated you well, at my age, it's more giving to the nephews and nieces than receiving, but i did get Dishonored for the Xbox, which has made me realize i'm horrible at being an assassin haha
Hahaha someday I'll get there but for now I'll just have to say"Someday I'll gift you something nice."*Wistful* Dishonored? Don't think I've ever heard of the game, assassin you say? Sounds epic!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Morning everyone (those of you who are still around), been a few weeks for me, so Happy New Years, I just saw that a new pokemon game is coming out, and i still haven't finished b2 hahaha, but i'll pick it up again soon to finish

School has also started back up for me, at least tomorrow

hope everyone's doing alright
Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Hey whas going on guys I saw the trailer for the 6th gen and thought I'd show my face around here
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Hey whas going on guys I saw the trailer for the 6th gen and thought I'd show my face around here
I "yee"ed and then "yee"ed again. CHESPIN!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:15 PM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf

Also heard about Gen 6. Thought I'd stop in & say I didn't die yet. Haha. How's everyone doing? The clan seems to have died..
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Old 02-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

What's up Dai, how've things been? it's been slow as hell, just about everywhere haha

Quote:
I "yee"ed and then "yee"ed again. CHESPIN!
I Lol'd and then Lol'd again...I wonder if they're going to be pure types or have two types...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicWolf View Post
Also heard about Gen 6. Thought I'd stop in & say I didn't die yet. Haha. How's everyone doing? The clan seems to have died..
Heya Wolf, long time! hope everything's going well, and yeah the clan's kind of died, I've been ridiculously busy with school, to all you coders, i have much more respect for you, at one point i spent 20 mins trying to figure out why a line of command wasn't working, only to realize i forgot to add a semicolon

Serebii announced a new pokemon shown in Coro Coro called Ninfia, which is an apparent eeveelution, go check it out

and to anyone else...(I hope some of you are still lurking out there)...
YAOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old 02-16-2013, 04:38 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
What's up Dai, how've things been? it's been slow as hell, just about everywhere haha

I Lol'd and then Lol'd again...I wonder if they're going to be pure types or have two types...

Heya Wolf, long time! hope everything's going well, and yeah the clan's kind of died, I've been ridiculously busy with school, to all you coders, i have much more respect for you, at one point i spent 20 mins trying to figure out why a line of command wasn't working, only to realize i forgot to add a semicolon

Serebii announced a new pokemon shown in Coro Coro called Ninfia, which is an apparent eeveelution, go check it out

and to anyone else...(I hope some of you are still lurking out there)...
YAOOOOOOOOO!!!
Sylveon's the newest one to enter my heart. <3 I eagerly await to see what type she is, it's ridiculous how many think she's a Flying? It's funny they can't see that she's obviously Normal and at a stretch Bug.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Sylveon's the newest one to enter my heart. <3 I eagerly await to see what type she is, it's ridiculous how many think she's a Flying? It's funny they can't see that she's obviously Normal and at a stretch Bug.
the design does suggest normal, but i figured that normal wouldn't be one of the typings used, i was thinking possibly a fighting type, but like I said the design doesn't really look like a fighting type so...dunno
Old 03-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
the design does suggest normal, but i figured that normal wouldn't be one of the typings used, i was thinking possibly a fighting type, but like I said the design doesn't really look like a fighting type so...dunno
....What the there were new messages? Ugh!

I'm think Normal because of the Movepool she displayed people are saying Flying because she's Skyla in Pokemon form. X) Lawl, I'm hoping that she'll be the new type.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
....What the there were new messages? Ugh!

I'm think Normal because of the Movepool she displayed people are saying Flying because she's Skyla in Pokemon form. X) Lawl, I'm hoping that she'll be the new type.
haha no worries, it's pretty much just us too it seems like, how's college going?

i'm kind of leaning against the two new types, light and sound, don't seem very exciting, in the grand scheme of things, i've also seen a potential pokedex for gen 6 which i'm sure isn't legit, the names were just horrible, and it seemed like they were all new evos of old pokemon or prevos of older pokemon...so meh