Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Contests

ASB: Contests The Contest center of the ASB League. The place where style and beauty reign and strength is just an afterthought.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 01:32 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default [Mewtwo Invasion] Round 2 - Saraibre Ryu vs. Velocity (Judge: 3m0d0ll) -- Sabi wins.

Previous battles can be found here and here.

Quote:
Prize: The winner will receive the Mewtwo medallion, $35, and two Vitamins/Items. Second place winner will receive $20 and a free Vitamin. The two non-Finalists will receive $10 and a randomly rolled item valued $25 or less.
Theme: Only Bug, Dark, and Ghost-types with no weakness to Psychic attacks may be used.
Restrictions: No signature moves, no Chills, you may not use the Pokemon you used for your Appeal.
Time Limit: 2 day DQ with no in-thread warning.
Arena: Desecrated Faraway Island Laboratory.
The smell of old smoke is all around the cracked and crumbling building. There is nothing but burnt stumps of what used to be tall, green trees in every direction. The charred clearing surrounds the abandoned Laboratory. Inside, there is shattered glass and strange machines all around. Knocked over tables, broken equipment, and a thin layer of strange opaque-green slime create a film over the dusty floor.
Sabi, your Pokemon, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 03-23-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [Mewtwo Invasion] Round 2 - Saraibre Ryu vs. Velocity (Judge: 3m0d0ll).

Right, after much thinking.

Vio-Nai the Hydriegon [F]
Ability: Levitate
Signature Move: N/A
Old 03-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: [Mewtwo Invasion] Round 2 - Saraibre Ryu vs. Velocity (Judge: 3m0d0ll).

[Chessmaster] Bisharp (M)
Ability: Inner Focus
Sig Move: None

The remnants of Mewtwo's rage seem like a macabre place to hold a Contest. The entire laboratory is deathly quiet, and a solemn air of decay hangs over it like a burial shroud. Whatever nervousness I had in the previous rounds is replaced by a sort of somber dread. This place was built for machines, but now it seems like only the dead belong here.

The room that is the final arena for this contest is fairly large. One large section of the wall behind me has been torn away, and there are patches of what I certainly hope is rust along the floor. I try to analyze the room's features: scattered sheaves of papers, a few long rows of counters in the far corner, a tangle of wires to my right. How can I use these to my advantage? I keep this question in mind as I wait for Saraibre Ryu, my opponent and something of a friend, to chose her Pokemon.

After much pondering - in which the silence between us only adds to my tension - she throws a Pokeball. Red light flares up; compared to the weak, flickering fluorescent lights above it's almost blinding. When it fades, not one or two but three pairs of eyes leer at me. I recognize the great blue body, six scrawny wings, and distinctive extra heads of the fearsome dragon, Hydreigon.

I, meanwhile, have chosen my own Pokemon in advance. With a quick motion, I pull a Pokeball of my own free from my belt and release the creature contained within. In another red flash, the Pokemon appears: a tall, humanoid red being with bladed arms, wide hips, and two crescents of razor-sharp steel protruding from his torso. A loud, metallic clank echoes through the hallway as Chessmaster the Bisharp's heavy steel boots hit the floor. He studies Sabi's Hydriegon with an ice-cold glare, as if the great dragon is only barely worthy of his notice. With his calculating stare, commanding stance, and partly-metal body, he looks almost at home among the steel and the gloom.

"Use Stone Edge," I command softly. Even my near-whisper creates an echo. "Follow through with Assurance."

Chessmaster gives no indication that he has even heard me; his focus is only for his opponent. His arms begin to lift up and stretch outward slowly, and a soft and sonorous metallic hum fills the air. Little white lights like tiny, twinkling stars begin to form all around Chessmaster. The illumination reflects off his polished blades and throws light all around the place where he stands, giving him the illusion of being in a spotlight. Slowly, he begins to stretch his arms out to his sides. The hum from before grows louder and louder in a resonant crescendo, rising until it almost seems to fill the ears.

Then, Chessmaster shatters the smooth note abruptly with a clap of his heavy hands. A deafening clang of metal on metal shatters through the quiet, continuing to echo long after the original impact. The lights around Chessmaster are sent hurtling toward Hydregion; as they fly, they fade from bright white to dingy gray and crystallize into sharp-edged stones. As the veritable meteor shower pelts Hydregion's body, Chessmaster rushes in to join the foe. He leaps and turns in the air, kicking out with one heavy steel boot to top off his assault and land a crushing blow on Hydregion.

Spoiler:
Stone Edge ~ Assurance

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 03-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I couldn’t say the slime covered floor was doing well for my shoes as I entered the arena. Across from me, somewhat of a rival friend of mine stood, having her own efforts brought her here. I smiled, knowing this was going to be no easy feat but one very interesting competition. After releasing my dark dragon of three headed lethality, she released a metal clad humanoid. To be honest, that isn’t who I expected to be brought out, but sometimes unexpected surprises were the best kind.

Vio-Nai let out a low growl at her opponent, whose metal matched what was littered around the arena. If no one knew any better, you could say it was the Hydreigon herself who had torn the place apart; piece by piece and bit by bit. Her six slender wings barely move as she naturally levitates over the slime that wanted to think it was providing some kind of saran wrap job over the floor. At least one of us didn’t have to walk in… something I hoped was some kind of algae moss hybrid. We both watched Velo take the first move, a ringing pair of circlets orbiting the body of the Bisharp with a nice sound to them. I knew all too well what attack that was, and Vio-Nai knew it as well. I closed my eyes, and let my hands down to my side, thumbs hooking into my vest pockets as I took in a deep breath.

I gave no attack; I only whistled a single, solitary note.

Vio-Nai relaxed, letting the lesser pair of heads lower just a bit with the mouth of each of them open just a bit. As my whistle trailed of, I felt a slight push against my backside, but not enough to stagger my balance. The force grew in power, consistently getting more and more powerful. It carried the scent of smoke and fire, like a warning for what was about to come. My Hydreigon looked incredibly relaxed, almost ignoring the oncoming onslaught of sharp stones that have just begun to head her way. The wind from behind us blows through shattered windows, and holes in the concrete and metal, carrying black bits of soot, and even what remains of the ash from outside. As the black particles just touch the tips of the dragon’s crest, they ignite and vanish into an orange light. The warm hue continues to appear more often as more remains from the old flames, creating a translucent, burnt sienna barrier that surrounds Vio-Nai in a complete sphere. Some of the stones headed directly at her, simply shatter as they make head on contact with the shield. Other shards that were not aimed as precisely are altered in trajectory, sill striking her sides with their sharp edges.

Vio-Nai watched her opponent come after her, doing no short job of proving his strength by jumping with a bit of grace in the air. As he span, the dragon watched him, noticing which limb he was going to strike with first. In the meantime, her maw began to slowly open, as if she was smiling at the idea of her opponent trying to fly. The wind at her back began to pick up in strength even more, and as it passed over the tongues of her left and right head, a dull, light could barely be seen from my angle. In the left was a pale, light blue energy, while the right had a pale gold glow to it. I looked at her main head, and I saw tiny bits of smoke creeping between her fangs.

If Hydreigon were good at one thing, it was responding to attacks. I opened my eyes.

Get him Vio.”

Vio-Nai’s body tensed just a bit as her natural reflexes and instinct began to kick in. Just as the Bisharp was coming down having barely touched the black and blue hide of the menacing dragon, Vio-Nai’s other heads snapped to life, having the right head grab firmly around his ankle and the left one, around his wrist. The centre head grabbed the other arm of the metal warrior only fragments of a second after, igniting into flames as it made contact with the Bisharp’s body. At the same time, electrical and sub-zero energy exploded from the corners of the mouths of the right and let head respectively. Vio-Nai took the momentum of Bisharp’s assault, and spun him around once before tossing him as hard as she could in the opposite direction roaring at him upon release. Remains of Tri-Attack trailed off his body as he flew and Vio continued to roar; with one arm in embers, the other with a frosty coating, and his attacking ankle with its own static cling. Vio continued to hold a fiery energy between her fangs, not letting up her battle cry as the wind at her back grew in force even more. Not even giving time for her opponent to hit the floor, the flames from the dragon’s mouth suddenly went out, only to appear in the wind as a heated, crimson and gold gale of embers and pressure. The wind rumbled in a low tremor-like sound, giving our opponent little place to run or hide.

Vio-Nai silenced her roaring, only to growl in a variety of sounds at her opponent. The heat between the two of them would have created a distortion in the light waves, making it appear as if the dragon was under some kind of watery surface. Her other heads seemed to join in with her, looking at the metal man with some kind of attempted expression that resembled some sort of sneer. It was almost as if she was laughing at him, asking her opponent where the power in that attack was.

Spoiler:
Reflect+Tailwind~Tri Attack+Heat Wave~Taunt
Old 03-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Bisharp are natural soldiers. They are strong, focused, and intelligent; they are ruthless, tenacious, and capable of operating under immense amounts of stress both physical and mental. That's why I'm not the least bit surprised when, even in the face of his foe's vicious assault, Chessmaster remains absolutely silent.

I watch in dismay as, bit by bit, Hydreigon picks him apart. From the belly of the laboratory a wind emerges, picking up dust and swirling it around Hydreigon in a debris-filled funnel cloud. The cloud catches fire and morphs into a sphere of brown energy that is beautiful to the eyes, but between it and the wind Chessmaster's meteor shower is all but negated. But that's not the worst of it: as he passes the threshold of the barrier, Hydreigon grips his limbs in its three sets of teeth. A vicious crackling noise arises as fire, ice, and lightning ring out through Chessmaster's frame. To cap off its brutal attack, it lets out a booming blast of superheated energy that sends waves of heat rippling through the room, giving everything a surreal tint.

But the worst is the laughing. The noise that Hydreigon lets out is a strange, snarling coughing that bears only passing resemblance to the sound of human merriment. The sentiment it conveys, however, is clear enough.

When everything is over, Chessmaster is left standing stiffly, his silvery blades turned bright red from the heat, only the faintest crease of his eyes betraying the pain that he's in. I can also read the tension in his stance - he is furious. I know Chessmaster well; he can stand insults of every kind, but never laughter. To laugh at a knight is to scorn his bravery and dignified demeanor.

My despair changes to fury. Whatever anyone says, any Trainers who can 'get used to' seeing their Pokemon hurt in battle are either deceiving themselves or not worth the plastic their licenses are printed on. Fortunately, the anger I'm feeling is the steady, boiling kind that leaves clarity in place but provides a freeing sense of brutality that borders sadism. "Chessmaster." My voice is forceful with rage. He glances back, and our eyes meet. We know exactly what to do. “Turn the tables.”

The red glow on Chessmaster's hands begins to intensify rather than fade as he places his palms less than a hair's breadth apart. A single point of light forms between his iron fingers, small but very bright. Then, all at once, the heat rushes out of his palms and into the sphere. Like all things, it expands with the heat; its brilliant glow redoubles as it grows to the size of Chessmaster's head. It rockets toward Hydreigon, with rippling comet-tails of shimmering flame pushed behind it by the headwind.

However, before it can get more than a few yards away from its source, a helix of black energy shoots off from the insides of Chessmaster's body blades and tears through the blazing ball. The metal bursts into a shower of hot steel powder, which merges with the Dark Pulse to create a swirl of glinting silver lined with flames and glowing violet energy. It rams into Hydreigon with considerable force, unleashing its energy as it explodes with a corona of flame and shadow.

But Chessmaster is not through by a long shot. He crosses the hallway in a few short bounds. The tips of his blades begin to glow, throwing out an intense white glow and bright, blue-and-gold flames as he combines powers borrowed from lowly insects and mighty dragons - both mortal enemies of Hydreigon. He rushes through his foe's barrier with barely any sign of slowing and leaps up once more. As he falls, he stretches out his arms before crossing them together, slicing the burning tips of his blades across Hydregion's body along the way. With a resounding clang he hits the floor. His fury looks spent, but he leaps up once more, raising his arms again and slamming them down on Hydreigon once more. The reaction force sends him flying backward; he slides across the tiles, his sharp steel boot-tips creating a violent screech as he slows to a halt. The faintest hint of a smirk traces its way across his face.

Laugh at that, you crazy monster.

Spoiler:
Metal Burst + Dark Pulse ~ X-Scissor + Dual Chop

Old 03-09-2013, 10:10 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

I of I I I

-

Saraibre Ryu

[Vio-Nai] Hydriegon
Ability: Levitate.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Velocity

[Chessmaster] Bisharp
Ability: Inner Focus.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Stuff I didn't like:
“... not one or two but three pairs of eyes...” You need a comma after two (-1).
“...a tall, humanoid red being with...” You need a comma after red (-1).
“... heavy steel boots...” You need a comma after heavy (-1).
“Even my near-whisper creates an echo.” No (-1).
“'Get him Vio.'” You need a comma after him (-1).
“Just as the Bisharp was coming down having barely touched the black and blue hide of the menacing dragon...” You need a comma after down (-1).
I feel like there was a bit too much going on in your Appeal, Sabi; it was kinda hard to follow (-1).
“... stress both physical and mental.” You need a comma after stress (-1).
“I watch in dismay as...” Never make it seem as though you were taken off guard or you don't have an action plan. For this, I let Sabi's Tri-Attack take away an extra point. Remember to remain calm, cool, and collected at all times.
“From the belly of the laboratory a wind emerges...” You need a comma after laboratory (-1).
“... between it and the wind Chessmaster's...” You need a comma after wind (-1).

Stuff I did like:
I like the way you described Stone Edge's light reflecting off of Chessmaster's steel body (-1).
Using Tri-Attack to deflect the Assurance was amazingly clever. Great job (-3).
I love how you're giving Chessmaster the personality of a valiant knight – it makes the Appeal more personal, which is great. Keep this up.
“The red glow on Chessmaster's hands begins to intensify rather than fade...” This follow-through was perfect. You remembered that Heat Wave turned the metallic parts of his body red, and you utilized it to your benefit.

Saraibre Ryu

[Vio-Nai] Hydriegon
Health: 8%
Energy: 72%

Velocity

[Chessmaster] Bisharp
Health: 43%
Energy: 55%
Taunted for 2 more actions.

-

Silly grammar mistakes are KILLING you, Katie. Triple check what you write; taking so many points away from your for simply forgetting to put a comma makes me feel like a jerk. :cc

I made Heat Wave cost 1/3rd the usual Energy because there was already a wind prior to using the attack and some fire in Vio-Nai's mouth.

Reflect has faded. Tailwind has ended. The second Dual Chop missed with an Accuracy roll of 91.

Sabi, your move, please.

Old 03-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The fresh battle scars on Vio-Nai’s body was the only indication of her being in any kind of pain. The dragon smiled, enjoying the hard and difficult challenge this battle was giving her. I wasn’t going to say anything against how she felt; this was a battle that was certainly keeping me on my toes. It was a very heated match, both literally and figuratively. Vio-Nai’s wings were flapping at a much slower rate, and her left and right heads were hanging just that bit lower to her sides. She was still looking at the Bisharp laughing, but weakly and in a much quieter volume. Vio-Nai refused to show that this Bisharp had bested her, not yet anyway. She was going to test her opponent, like all mighty dragons tested their foes in battle. I took my left hand, unhooking the thumb from the edge of my pocket, and raised it with the palm facing down. Vio-Nai was looking in my general direction, and her eyes focused on my hand. I slowly lowered it, as if I was pushing some invisible surface down towards the floor. The Hydreigon followed it with her head, lowering it closer to the floor as my hand moved down to waist level.

Vio-Nai growled in compliance with my silent command. Soon her black legs touched the ground, and her two heads followed suit. Six wings wrapped around her body as she hunkered down to the floor. The smoldering ashes rose up with the moving air as the demonic beast came to ground level. Tiny bits of glowing embers and sparks followed the path the ash had taken, landing on her haunches but providing no discomfort. In fact, the embers had changed into a green colour that resembled a more liquid flow. The greenish white radiance snaked its way around Vio-Nai’s body, completely encasing her in a layer of comforting energy. The glow provided a contrast to the apocalyptic setting around her, giving a feeling of hope and reminding us that there is always a way to bounce back.

As the field remained, the scars from her opponent’s attacks began to fade slowly. Vio-Nai lited her head, her eyes closed to take in a moment of relief. Slowly opening them, she was reminded she was able to make some kind of comeback, though she would not be unhappy to lose to a foe such as this one. That didn’t mean she was going to just let him win. No, if she was going to have it her way, things were going to go out with a bang. Her left and right heads rose from the murky floor just a bit, becoming more alert than before. Time was short, and it was only in this moment that she could take any kind of breath.

Even if it was only a single breath.

Spoiler:
Protect+Roost
Old 03-13-2013, 02:46 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Chessmaster and I are both fully expecting a counterattack from Hydreigon. After all, our foe has so far displayed a strong brutal streak. However, even as Chessmaster braces himself and I hold the command for him to dodge ready on my tongue, Hydreigon slowly begins to lower her body toward the floor. For an absurd moment, I think that she's about to faint - especially when her heads and wings begin to hang - but then I see Sabi's hand signal and understand that this is planned. As Hydregion begins to lay down, I consider ordering Chessmaster to interfere. It would certainly be devious to bring down the final blow just before our foe has a chance to recover. But before I can get the order out, a wind begins to stir, creating a swirl of ash. The debris lands on Hydreigon's body and begins to glow, creating a bright, pale-green light that covers her entire body. Before my eyes, her wounds begin to heal. The miraculous scene brings a faint smile to my face - the temptation to attack and terminate the battle prematurely has been removed. This way, the back-and-forth volley of butt-kicking can continue for even longer.

As Hydregion begins to perk up, nearly ready to resume the fight, Chessmaster shoots a glance back at me. Bisharp to D6. I brush away the distracting chess puns from my head and point toward his foe, trusting him to do what's needed in a suitably elegant, but still masterful, fashion.

"Hit her," I say simply, and he begins to walk.

As I watch the steel soldier cross the room, there's no doubt in my mind that he's still angry. The tension in his gait speaks to the continued tenderness of his pride. Under most circumstances, he's glad to do battle with such a powerful foe, but Hydreigon's insult is still clouding his mind.

The barrier protecting Hydreigon peels away and fades into mere dust. The dragon herself rises to her previous height, leering down at Chessmaster with a toothy smile. Chessmaster returns the gaze with a thoughtful intensity. There's a tense moment as the combatants study each other in silence, each one ready for the other to make a move.

A shimmer of white light along Chessmaster's hands breaks the standoff. Hydreigon shifts, anticipating an attack, but she's too late. Chessmaster lunges, grasping the matted fur on her chest with both hands and digging in, his fingers slicing through hair and hide alike. His whole weight goes into pulling as he drags Hydreigon down the way gravity doesn't quite dare to. As he pulls, he tilts back his head and leans inward; his chest expands as he takes a great breath.

Then, he lets out the scream.

He opens his mouth wide, and a wave of dark red energy flies toward Hydreigon. The horrible noise it contains ripples through the air: a rough, tinny bellow of pent-up fury underlined with the shrill, piercing wail of metal scraping against metal. Even when the sound waves have been reflected off the walls, it's an awful sound, filled with the force of Chessmaster's anger and indignity. I can only imagine how it feels to be Hydreigon, with the noise flooding my ears and my mind. Only once the screech stops echoing does Chessmaster relinquish his grip and step backwards. The anger from before is gone, having been vented; now, his head is clear and he stands at the ready to carry out his queen's orders.

Despite myself, I can't help but smirk. Now that Chessmaster's anger has been cleared, I find my own sympathetic frustration giving way to excitement. Judging from Chessmaster's looser posture, he feels the same way. Maybe now, without this irrational rage, we'll be able to properly enjoy this battle.

But the lessened anger doesn't mean that we're going to go down any more easily.

Spoiler:
Metal Claw + Snarl (I couldn't find a reference for what Snarl looked like, so I just kind of mutated the way Metal Sound looks in the anime.)

Old 03-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

It seemed that out angry opponent wasn’t going to give us an inch when it came to taking the shortest of breaks. The warrior had her front, while the Hydreigon readied her left and right heads to brace the impact. Vio-Nai was heading towards the ground, but thanks to the Bisharp’s clouded mind, he wasn’t paying attention to the glowing cracks of gold energy that were snaking underneath his own feet. Had he not thrown the dragon towards the ground at all, she wouldn’t have been able to respond as quickly to his attack with this specific one. Vio-Nai looked at her opponent with fangs slowly forming into a satisfied grin. Once again, he was right there in front of her.

Big mistake.

If there was one thing I didn’t like being, as did my Hydreigon, it was redundant. I took my remaining hand out of my pocket, and crossed my arms in front of my chest. I saw a gold light begining to spread itself out along the ground underneath Chessmaster like roots of a growing tree. I could only think of my dragon being a good girl from here on out. She had an idea, and I could tell. I knew Vio-Nai could see me, if not only for a brief second as I gave her a look of confirmation. A low growl came from her throat in affirmation. Our minds were thinking of the same idea. We had already thrown him when he came this close to us once, and doing it again was just the same old trick. No, instead, she was going to create quite an explosion; she was going to rip the ground apart and make it roar.

Vio-Nai wasted no time, taking her left and right heads and braced her from the crash landing. While they were towards the ground, she opened them up, ignoring the taste of soot and ash while she multitasked. As the golden opening of the earth came to its fruition, twin bluish white orbs formed swiftly in each of her two heads, with a third following in her central mouth. As she formed them, she lifted herself off the ground just the slightest bit, not enough for Chessmaster to notice. They came to completion just as her opponent began to scream bloody murder at her, giving her the opportunity to get this in before the full effects of the attack completed. Vio-Nai aimed her attack not at Chessmaster directly; she instead aimed it at the radiating space of earthly energy that stretched just before her, underneath and behind the Bisharp. The Focus Blast, sent through the widespread, shimmering rifts underneath the warrior of steel and darkness, erupted in a fury of blue and golden white intensity and drowned out the horrible sound the Bisharp was producing. Even as the metal knight let go, he would land on more scars of the Earth Power, giving him little room to escape the dragon’s wrath. The light from the joint attack created a brilliant light that provided enough luminosity to highlight the underside of her belly, as she rose to a higher elevation in the air. The contrast of light made it look as if Vio-Nai had come out of her do-it-yourself fissure making, as some beast of another world. Shimmering particles rose and glittered like tiny stars as they emanated off the attack, only fading once the enhancement from the Focus Blast had filled its purpose.

I could see Vio-Nai was a bit tired, however she made the attack of her opponents seem like it did nothing. She was going to keep getting up until she couldn’t get up any more.

Spoiler:
Earth Power+Focus Blast [Improved potential accuracy loss by sending Focus Blast through the energy of Earth Power, and using the lack of distance for the same purpose.]
Old 03-23-2013, 06:34 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

I I of I I I

-

Saraibre Ryu

[Vio-Nai] Hydriegon
Health: 8%
Energy: 72%

Velocity

[Chessmaster] Bisharp
Health: 43%
Energy: 55%
Taunted for 2 more actions.

Stuff I didn't like:
“The fresh battle scars on Vio-Nai’s body was the only indication of her being in any kind of pain.” I feel like that was extremely unrealistic (-1).
“... her black legs...” Hydriegon legs are blue (-2).
“Vio-Nai lited her head...” *lifted (-1).
“It seemed that out angry...” *our (-1).

Stuff I did like:
The writing this time around was all out impressive and enjoyable to read, so you both caused the other to lose three points. :P (-3); (-3).

Saraibre Ryu

[Vio-Nai] Hydriegon
Health: 16%
Energy: 35%

Velocity

[Chessmaster] Bisharp
Health: 0%
Energy: 47%
Taunted for 1 more action.

-

Chessmaster would still be Taunted because two combined moves are executed within one action, and we use “action” as a unit to measure duration.

See next post regarding prizes.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:35 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Sabi receives: $35, the Mewtwo medallion, an Atk Vitamin, and a Chesto Berry.
Velocity receives: $20 and a SpAtk Vitamin.
Socratic Sarcasm receives: $10 and a Lum Berry.
5TailedDemonLizard receives: $10 and a Pecha Berry.
Dino receives: $10.
paperfairy receives: $20.
3m0d0ll receives: $30.