Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"It's hard to say, since her type of aura is completely different. Not much is known about auras yet, even with me being over a thousand years old..." Klaus responded to Ichiru with a sigh, bringing the dark haired teen to look at the ground. "We're pretty much going to have to experiment with the auras and learn from them."

Of course it would be them who had to deal with the phenomenon of auras. Even the five Originals they had helping them knew little to nothing about them. Aiden had experienced a similar situation which had taken his sister from him, but even so he still knew very little about it.

"So everything right now is pretty much unpredictable." Ashley's voice snapped Ichiru out of his thoughts, and he looked up as the brunette gave a sigh.

"I'm so sorry I scared you... I didn't mean to do that." After finally wrapping her arms around Kiseki in return and resting her forehead against his, Caroline responded to the Vampire softly. Although he managed to give her a small smile in response, her answer only made him hug her more tightly.

He felt her tense a few moments later, though before he could question her, she rested her chin on his shoulder. Ichiru glanced at his brother to see a troubled look come across his face, bringing him to furrow his brow in question. That look usually meant that Kiseki sensed something horribly wrong, but couldn't figure out what it was.

Before either of them could say or do anything, Klaus rose from his place on the bench.

"I'll be on my way now. Call me when Kotomi takes Caroline's aura so I can be there."

"We will." Ashley responded with a nod, and the group watched as the Hybrid walked away. Ashley gave another sigh, then looking over to Caroline. "Let's go home."

"Good idea." Caroline nodded as she responded, and she and Ashley stood up. Kiseki was barely able to clear the worried expression from his face before Caroline took his hand, Ashley doing the same with Ichiru.

"I really hope all of this works out..." The younger twin was the first to speak, finally voicing a bit of his concern over the matter.

"I'm sure it will." Ichiru responded, attempting to ward off the negativity he was starting to feel from his brother. "And even if it doesn't, we'll find another way. We always do."

Kiseki didn't respond, instead looking at the ground as his grip on Caroline's hand tightened slightly. Ichiru glanced at him and saw a variety of darker colors beginning to mix in with his bright aura, which brought the concerned expression back to his face. He knew Kiseki was sensitive to stress and negativity, but he had never seen dark colors in his aura except for the times when he got angry enough to kill other supernatural creatures over Caroline or someone else in the group.

Kiseki noticed the concern on Ichiru's face when he glanced at him and quickly forced one of his usual smiles, along with a cheerful but late response.

"Yeah, you're right. Everything will be fine."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 02-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

"I really hope all of this works out..." Kiseki spoke as Ashley and Caroline turned their attention to the male Vampire.

"I'm sure it will." Ichiru responded. "And even if it doesn't, we'll find another way. We always do."

Kiseki didn't respond which worried Caroline, Kiseki looking down at the ground as Caroline felt his grip on her hand tighten slightly. Like Ichiru, Caroline and Ashley saw the variety of darker colors beginning to mix in with Kiseki's bright aura.

"Yeah, you're right. Everything will be fine." Kiseki responded in a cheerful voice a few moments later, bringing Caroline to stand in front of the Vampire and wrap her arms lightly around his neck.

"Let's go home and relax. We all need to change out of our wet clothes." Caroline shifted her attention towards the lake as Ashley followed her gaze, though Ashley was unable to see Caroline's mother standing at the top of the bridge as Caroline tried to ignore her.

Once Ashley and Caroline entered the house Damon quickly walked towards the front door, the Vampire throwing on a pair of black jeans but continued to be shirtless. He instantly noticed that the returning group was soaked from head to toe, his concern expression mixing with one of confusion.

"Why are you guys wet?" Damon asked.

"Long story." Caroline sighed, taking Kiseki's hand and guiding him upstairs to their room so she could take a shower.

"Is she okay?" Damon whispered when Caroline disappeared from sight.

"She will be." Ashley nodded, seeing both Abigail and Scarlet walking down the stairs sleepily.

"Can we have breakfast?" Scarlet asked, their puppy Raven sleeping on the square red rug in the living room.

"Can you make us eggs?" Abigail added.

"And bacon?" Scarlet spoke.

"And toast and orange juice?" Abigail added again as Damon and Ashley chuckled, the two toddlers making their way towards the small group. They were so tired with their eyes hardly open that they didn't even noticed their parents were soaked from the lake.

"You two are really hungry this morning." Ashley laughed, looking over to Damon. "Can you start their breakfast while I go change my clothes real quick?"

"No problem." Damon smiled, taking Abigail and Scarlet each by their hands and guiding them towards the kitchen. Ashley walked up the stairs and disappeared into hers and Ichiru's bedroom, the Vampire gathering a pair of dry clothes to wear.

Back in Caroline's and Kiseki's room Caroline took Kiseki by the hand and gently led him towards their bathroom, the female Vampire locking the door before connecting her lips with Kiseki's in a gentle kiss. Without breaking the kiss Caroline reached over and turned on the shower, hot water pouring down like a waterfall.

"I'm sorry I scared you." Caroline whispered as she broke the kiss, locking her piercing eyes with Kiseki's as she slipped her hands underneath his wet shirt and pushed it up over his head, the wet fabric falling on the bathroom floor. "Let me make it up to you." Caroline removed her own shirt, her bare chest exposed since she was only in her pajamas. She connected her lips with Kiseki's again, only this time the kiss being more passionate as she slipped off the rest of hers and Kiseki's clothes before leading him into the hot shower.

Caroline hoped that intimacy would be enough to distract her mind from seeing her mother, which was actually working very well as Caroline traced her fingertips along Kiseki's body. She wrapped her arms around Kiseki's waist and gently pulled him closer to her, preventing any space in between the two as her lips then began to lightly kiss the side of Kiseki's neck. The hot water felt good against Caroline's skin as her fangs pierced out of her gums, the Vampire gently sinking them into Kiseki's neck as all thoughts of her mother disappeared for the time being.

Caroline didn't know how much time had gone by as she walked down the stairs, clothed in a dry pair of pink pajamas and ventured towards the kitchen table, seeing that Ashley, Damon, the toddlers, and now Kotomi and Kevin joined them at the kitchen table with a spread of breakfast food, Kol giving out a low moan as he joined the table as well.

"I'm bloody tired." Kol complained as he sat in between his half brother Kevin and Kotomi, Caroline sitting on the other side of Kevin as her wet curls lightly bounced when she moved.

"Go back to bed." Caroline chuckled.

"But I smell food." Kol responded.

"Then stop complaining about being tired." Kotomi laughed as she nudged the Original playfully. Kol grabbed a piece of toast and smeared butter on it before taking a bite, then resting his head on Kotomi's shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"I'll just eat while sleeping." Kol said.

"You're ridiculous." Kotomi sighed as she shook her head, though she continued to let Kol rest his head on her shoulder.

"We thought of a way that Caroline could take the darkness in your aura without having her go into a depression." Ashley spoke to Kotomi, though she had to make it seem that the group had thought of it instead of Klaus, since Kotomi and the rest of the house had no idea what had happened that morning besides the few who were already awake. "Well we don't actually know if it will work, but it's worth a try."

"What's the plan?" Kotomi asked, to which Kol opened his eyes and lifted his head up from Kotomi's shoulder.

"Everyone here knows I'm half Angel because of my birth mother Meredith, who was an Angel before turning into a Vampire. My aura has special healing abilities along with other abilities, so what if when Caroline absorbs the darkness in your aura then I heal her? I can heal her with my Angel's aura, which should take her darkness away." Ashley explained as all eyes at the table were on her, even the toddlers.

"I think that's a very good idea." Kevin nodded in agreement.

"But will you feel any effects from the darkness though?" Damon asked as Isobel joined the table, though Diana, Stefan and Lexi were still sleeping.

"We're not sure, but it's worth a shot." Ashley responded.

"There isn't any darkness in my aura right now, but once it starts to show up then we'll give your idea a shot." Kotomi said with a nod, looking over towards Caroline. "How are you feeling? I don't see any darkness at all in your aura."

"I feel better now." Caroline nodded with a smile. "I think mine and Kiseki's shower helped a lot." The words escaped her mouth before she could stop them, a burning blush appearing in her snowy white cheeks as she quickly looked down. Everyone at the table burst into laughter except for the toddlers and Kevin however. The toddlers were paying attention to their breakfast and distracted by making different shapes with their blue berries, though Kevin wasn't laughing because of a very different reason.

"I umm... I have to start going." Kevin announced, the laughter dying down as he stood to his feet. "I'll see you guys later." Kevin then left the house, silence falling over the group as they realized what had happened. Kevin was still in love with Caroline, despite the fact she was with Kiseki.

"I need to go talk to him." Caroline said as she stood up as well.

"Do you want anyone to come with you?" Kol asked. "My brother can be a bit thick-headed."

"No, it's okay. This is something I need to do on my own." Caroline responded before leaving the house, sensing that Kevin ventured off into the thick woods behind the house as she followed. She used her speed to search for the Original, the Vampire dodging tree after tree but couldn't find him. "Where the hell is he?" Caroline asked herself as she came to a stop after running about a half mile into the woods.

"Looking for someone?" A male voice suddenly asked from behind Caroline, making her jump as she spun around.

"Y-you..." Caroline gasped, seeing a middle aged man standing a few inches away from her, a nasty bite make on the side of his neck as blood pooled down from it. The group wouldn't know who this man was, but Caroline sure did; he was the second person she killed after turning into a Vampire. Caroline knew she had to be hallucinating again, bringing her to slowly back away. "Go away." Caroline growled.

"I can't. I'm going to be with you forever, a constant reminder of what you've become. So tell me, how did it feel to drain the life out of me?" The man asked as he walked closer, his name being Lukas.

"It was horrible." Caroline responded as she backed up into a tree, tears burning her blue eyes. "It was the worst thing I've ever done."

"You're lying." Lukas growled.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are! Tell the truth."

"I am telling the truth!" Caroline said as she walked a little closer towards Lukas.

"You're lying!"

"Fine!" Caroline walked further until she was right in front of Lukas. "I liked it! I loved the taste of your blood! Are you happy?"

"I'm not happy, Caroline. I'm dead." The anger Caroline felt drifted towards sorrow. "Did you know I had a family? A brother? Parents?"

"I'm sorry..." Caroline whispered as she shook her head, the tears escaping her eyes. "I-I'm really sorry."

"Are you sorry about your mother? It's your fault she died."

"Don't..." Caroline pleaded as she slowly backed up again, though Lukas followed which resulted to no expanding space between the two.

"You ripped your mother's throat out with your fangs and drained her entire body! You killed your own mother because of blood lust! And I'm not going to stop until you've taken your last miserable breath."

"I'm not going to let you do this to me." Caroline growled as she walked passed Lukas. The man's amused chuckle sent chills down Caroline's spine however as she stopped in her tracks and turned around, locking eyes with Lukas.

"Then get rid of me. Kill yourself." Lukas smirked. "You never wanted to be a Vampire in the first place. Now look at what you've become. You're a monster and you deserve to die." Caroline shook her head and tightly closed her eyes, placing both hands over her ears as she began to sob. "You don't wanna listen to me? Fine."

Caroline opened her eyes when hearing the man's words only to have them widen from who now stood in front of her, Caroline slowly removing her hands from her ears and placed them down at her sides. The man now standing in front of her was well known by the group, especially to Ichiru, Kiseki and Isobel.

"Then how about you and I have a little chat?"

"James?" Caroline gasped.

"Miss me?" James asked, a smirk on his face.

He saw more tears escape Caroline's eyes as she quickly backed up into a tree, bringing him to sigh in annoyance.

"Don't you ever stop crying? Poor Caroline, always the victim. Except... now you're a killer. I know what you did two nights ago while everyone in the house was sleeping." James paused, letting his words sink into Caroline.

Two nights ago Caroline was stressed about her father, which caused her to leave the house while everyone was sleeping. She traveled a few towns over which was filled with drunken college students. The stress and anger towards her dad caused her to temporarily turn off her emotions and ended up killing five college students that night as she drained the blood from their bodies, Caroline keeping this secret to herself. From Kiseki. Even though Caroline turned her emotions back on, all she wanted to do was kill.

"What would Kiseki think of the 'new you'?"

"Shut up." Caroline growled.

"The girl he fell in love with is gone, you know. You're like me now, maybe even worse."

"I made a mistake! I can do better..."

"No, you can't. You're a Vampire. You'll kill again, it will change you and it will keep changing you until you're just like me."

"I am nothing like you!" Caroline shouted as anger flowed through her. Kevin heard Caroline's voice however and began to follow it.

"Are you sure about that?" James chuckled. "When Kiseki finds out about the real you, he'll hate you. Just like how he hates me." Caroline looked down as James began to slowly walk away, to which Kevin walked into the clearing, He stopped right where James was, so when Caroline looked up again she continued to see James and not Kevin.

"Kiseki wouldn't hate me." Caroline growled as she locked eyes with James when he turned around, though in reality she was really locking eyes with Kevin now without knowing. "He couldn't."

"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked, though Caroline wasn't able to hear his words.

"Kiseki will hate you... well at least you still have Kevin."

"Shut up James!" Caroline shouted in rage as she bent down to grab a nearby branch and lunged forward, the act catching Kevin completely off guard as he didn't have time to react. Caroline stabbed the branch right through Kevin's heart, thinking she was stabbing James, though when the hallucination vanished she was now standing in front of Kevin, his eyes widened in shock. "K-Kevin?" Caroline gasped, Kevin's body falling to the ground as his skin began to turn grey. Caroline quickly pulled out the branch and threw it to the side, Kevin's skin returning to normal as he gasped for air.

"Thank god Originals can't die from a normal wooden stake." Kevin sighed in relief, Caroline dropping to her knees next to the Original Vampire. "What on earth is going on?"

"There's something I need to tell you... something you have to keep a secret." Caroline whispered. Kevin nodded, waiting for Caroline to explain.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:26 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru looked at Kiseki with a concerned expression even after he had responded to him so cheerfully, but now that he had sensed his brother catching on, Kiseki didn’t let his smile falter. However, it was still obvious because his eyes didn’t reflect the cheerfulness that should have been from the smile.

Ichiru gave him a look that seemed to say “You’re not fooling anyone.”, and Kiseki averted his gaze stubbornly. Before he could sink back into his thoughts, Caroline stood in front of him and lightly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Let's go home and relax. We all need to change out of our wet clothes." Kiseki gave a nod as the girls’ attention shifted toward the lake. Kiseki followed their gazes, watching the shimmering water for a few moments before looking back to Caroline. He smiled at the blonde - a real one this time - as he finally gave his response.

“Yeah. Let’s go home.” His attention shifted to Ichiru, whose expression was still clouded with worry, and smirked at him. “I’ll race you there.”

Ichiru couldn’t help but smile at his brother’s attempt to lighten the mood, but it turned into a smirk of his own as he responded.

“You’re on.”

"Why are you guys wet?"

Upon returning, the group was greeted by Damon at the front door, which interrupted the twins’ argument over who had won the race. The two of them fell silent and shifted their attention to the older Vampire, but Caroline was the one to respond.

"Long story." She sighed, then taking Kiseki's hand and guiding him upstairs.

"Is she okay?" Damon whispered to Ichiru and Ashley as Caroline and Kiseki disappeared upstairs.

"She will be." Ashley responded with a nod before both her and Ichiru’s attention shifted to the toddlers now walking down the stairs.

"Can we have breakfast?" Scarlet asked.

"Can you make us eggs?" Abigail added.

"And bacon?"

"And toast and orange juice?"

Ichiru couldn’t help but chuckle at the two toddlers along with Damon and Ashley as they made their way over to the trio. It was easy to see that they were so tired they could hardly keep their eyes open - which was probably a good thing, since this meant that they hadn’t noticed that their parents were soaked from the lake.

"You two are really hungry this morning." Ashley laughed, then looking over to Damon. "Can you start their breakfast while I go change my clothes real quick?"

"No problem." Damon responded with a smile and took the children by their hands to guide them toward the kitchen. Ichiru silently followed Ashley upstairs to change his own clothes, although when they passed Caroline’s and Kiseki’s bedroom on their way to their own, he couldn’t keep from feeling uneasy again.

Back in Caroline's and Kiseki's, the blonde led the dark haired Vampire into their bathroom and locked the door behind them. His concerns had begun to return after they had arrived home, but when Caroline connected her lips with his own in a gentle kiss, they all began to grow foggy. Kiseki became absorbed into it so quickly that he didn’t even notice Caroline had cut the shower on until she broke the kiss and the sound of the water running reached his ears.

"I'm sorry I scared you." She whispered as the two of them locked eyes. Before Kiseki could respond, he felt her hands slip beneath his shirt and push it over his head. The wet fabric fell to the floor behind him as Caroline spoke again. "Let me make it up to you."

Kiseki opened his mouth to respond, but stopped as his face turned bright red when the blonde removed her own shirt, exposing her bare chest. Before he could begin stuttering or stumbling over himself as it seemed natural for him to do, Caroline connected her lips with his once more in a more passionate kiss. Kiseki didn’t resist at all, quickly melting into it as Caroline rid the two of them of the rest of their clothes before leading him toward the shower.

The hot water instantly warmed his icy skin as Caroline wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him closer to her, preventing any space between them at all. He felt Caroline begin to lightly kiss the side of his neck, and his face began to change, his fangs completely piercing his gums already by the time she gently sank her own into his neck. All anxieties that he might have felt before were completely wiped away as he fell into the daze of desire.

"I'm bloody tired." Some time later, Kiseki and Caroline returned downstairs to see that Ichiru, Ashley and Damon as well as the toddlers, Kotomi, Kol and Kevin were sitting at the table.

"Go back to bed." Caroline chuckled as she sat down on the other side of Kevin.

"But I smell food." Kol responded.

"Then stop complaining about being tired." Kotomi laughed as she nudged the Original playfully. After grabbing and buttering a piece of toast and taking a bite of it, Kol rested his head on Kotomi’s shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I'll just eat while sleeping."

"You're ridiculous." Kotomi sighed as she shook her head, and Kiseki finally sat down on the other side of Caroline quietly.

"We thought of a way that Caroline could take the darkness in your aura without having her go into a depression." Ashley spoke to Kotomi. "Well we don't actually know if it will work, but it's worth a try."

"What's the plan?" Kotomi asked, as Kol opened his eyes and lifted his head from her shoulder.

"Everyone here knows I'm half Angel because of my birth mother Meredith, who was an Angel before turning into a Vampire. My aura has special healing abilities along with other abilities, so what if when Caroline absorbs the darkness in your aura then I heal her? I can heal her with my Angel's aura, which should take her darkness away." Ashley explained.

"I think that's a very good idea." Kevin said with a nod of agreement.

"But will you feel any effects from the darkness though?" Damon asked as Isobel joined the table. The twins glanced around for Aiden, but for once he hadn’t gotten up with Kotomi.

"We're not sure, but it's worth a shot." Ashley responded.

"There isn't any darkness in my aura right now, but once it starts to show up then we'll give your idea a shot." Kotomi said with a nod, then looking at Caroline. "How are you feeling? I don't see any darkness at all in your aura."

"I feel better now." Caroline nodded with a smile. "I think mine and Kiseki's shower helped a lot."

Kiseki’s face instantly turned completely red at the blonde’s words, and Ichiru couldn’t help laughing along with the rest of the group.

"I umm... I have to start going." Kevin announced, and the laughter died down as he rose to his feet. "I'll see you guys later."

"I need to go talk to him." After a few moments of silence, Caroline spoke again as she stood up as well.

"Do you want anyone to come with you?" Kol asked. "My brother can be a bit thick-headed."

"No, it's okay. This is something I need to do on my own." Caroline responded before leaving the house, and Kiseki’s gaze fell to the floor as his blush died down. He knew exactly why Kevin had left as well. Even though he and Caroline had been together for twenty years now and even gotten married, Kevil was still in love with Caroline. Kiseki felt terrible for him, just as he had for Damon when he had been in love with Ashley, but he also loved Caroline too much to even think about losing her to someone else.

After several minutes of silence, the dark haired teen rose to his feet just as Aiden stumbled down the stairs sleepily while mumbling something under his breath.

“I’m gonna get some air.” He announced as the red haired teen walked into the kitchen with everyone, confused with the tense atmosphere.

“Every time someone says that lately, something goes wrong.” Ichiru joked as he looked at his brother. Kiseki managed a smile in response, but didn’t say anything or stop heading for the door. The fact that he hadn’t tried to reassure his brother was startling. Aiden took a seat between Kotomi and Ichiru after the younger twin had left the house, looking around at everyone in question.

“…I have a feeling I missed something big.”

Kiseki walked aimlessly after leaving the house. He didn’t know where to go or where he wanted to go, he just wanted to walk. In the back of his mind he wanted to find Caroline and accompany her, but he knew that wouldn’t help the situation since it was partially his fault that Kevin had gotten upset. But then again, he couldn’t really help it… like he had thought just moments before, he felt bad but he couldn’t part with Caroline.

"Kiseki wouldn't hate me. He couldn‘t."

Caroline’s voice made Kiseki looked up sharply and stop in his tracks. He hadn’t realized he had wandered into the forest, and coincidentally had ended up near where the blonde was. He crept over to a nearby tree and peered around, seeing Caroline and Kevin standing a few feet away. When he registered Caroline’s words and saw Kevin standing there, he couldn’t help but think that Kevin was trying to convince her to leave him at first, but when he spoke shortly after that theory was proven wrong.

"What are you talking about?" His confusion was clear in his voice, so Kiseki knew he wasn’t acting. However, Caroline’s response was completely unexpected.

"Shut up James!" She shouted at him in rage, bending down to grab a nearby branch and lunging forward. Kiseki had to stop himself from yelling or leaping out of his hiding place when the branch pierced the Original’s heart, remembering that such a thing didn’t have the same effect as it did with normal Vampires.

Caroline seemed to realize what she had done, and her eyes widened in shock.

"K-Kevin?" The blonde knelt quickly pulled the branch out of the motionless body that had fallen to the ground and threw it to the side, and Kevin’s grey skin returned to normal as he gasped for air.

"Thank god Originals can't die from a normal wooden stake." Kevin sighed in relief and Caroline dropped to her knees beside him as he asked the question currently going through Kiseki’s mind. "What on earth is going on?"

"There's something I need to tell you... something you have to keep a secret." Caroline’s response sent a feeling of dread through Kiseki, but he didn’t move, instead slipping deeper into the foliage surrounding them so as not to be seen. Obviously after what had just happened, something was wrong - something Caroline had been keeping from even him. That realization hurt him, but at least now he would know.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I’m gonna get some air.” Kiseki said after standing up from his seat, only to have a sleepy Aiden join the table.

“Every time someone says that lately, something goes wrong.” Ichiru joked as he looked at his twin, bringing Ashley to give a slight smile. Kiseki didn't say anything however, instead responding with a smile before leaving the house.

“…I have a feeling I missed something big.” Aiden said, bringing Kotomi to look over to him with a smile of her own.

"Nah, everything's fine." Kotomi responded as she placed her hand over his.

Back in the woods Caroline had explained every little detail that was going on with her to Kevin, even the part where she had killed five college students two days ago. Kevin studied Caroline for a few moments to see if he could find any possible traits that she were only joking, but Kevin knew Caroline wouldn't do that, which caused his features to turn serious.

"Now listen to me, Caroline." Kevin spoke, the seriousness in his tone. "Don't beat yourself up over killing humans. We're Vampires, Caroline. It's in our nature... our instinct. There's no reason to be upset over this."

"But all I want is human blood now." Caroline responded with a shake of her head. "There are two human children in the house! I keep smelling their fresh blood..."

"I know you won't ever hurt them though." Kevin said as his features softened. "You love them far too much, and that love is what's keeping you at check when it comes to Abigail and Scarlet."

"I guess." Caroline sighed, looking down. "All I want to do right now is feed from a human..."

"Then let's go hunting." Kevin smirked as he stood up, to which Caroline stood to her feet as well. "I know you don't want to kill humans, but what if I taught you the 'Snatch, Eat, Erase' tactic?"

"What's that?" Caroline asked in confusion.

"It's where a Vampire compels a human to stay still and quiet while they feed on them, then the Vampire feeds only a small amount of blood from the human, and then finally the Vampire compels the human to forget everything that happened. So many Vampires do this." Kevin responded. "As for your hallucinations... I don't know what to do about that. We should really tell the others-"

"No!" Caroline interrupted. "If we tell the others about the hallucinations then they might not let me help Kotomi!"

"But you're the one who is going crazy now!" Kevin argued.

"Maybe if I stop feeling guilty about feeding on humans then the hallucinations will go away." Caroline said, the Vampire thinking over the whole situation. "The hallucinations have all been about how much of a monster I've become and that I'm a danger to everyone... but if I get the cravings under control then maybe the hallucinations will stop."

"It's a theory..." Kevin looked down as he thought over Caroline's words. "And if it doesn't work?"

"Then we'll tell the others." Caroline nodded, bringing the Original to look back up at her. "Let's just see if this will work... maybe it will."

"Fine." Kevin caved in as he nodded.

"I just can't imagine the others knowing about this... and about me killing five humans. What would Kiseki think if he ever found out?" Caroline turned around when feeling tears burning in her eyes. "He would hate me..."

"No one could ever hate you." Kevin spoke softly as he placed a hand on Caroline's shoulder. "You're still the same loving, caring and bubbly person you've always been. We just have to get your blood lust under control." Caroline nodded, the two still completely unaware of Kiseki being there as Caroline wiped the tears away from her sapphire eyes.

"Let's go hunting then." Caroline said, bringing Kevin to nod as the two Vampires used their speed to leave Fell's Church for a little while.

Kevin and Caroline headed South from Fell's Church but only ventured five towns away so they wouldn't be too far from home, the two ending up in a large mall where humans were constantly walking. Kevin and Caroline traveled in various stores to blend in and even went as far as relaxing at the food plaza for a little while, the two ordering food though all Caroline wanted was blood. After the two finished their meal they walked the busy hallways again until Caroline's attention shifted towards a teenaged girl walking out of the mall, Kevin's gaze following the blonde's for a moment and saw the redhead.

"Good pick. She's young and healthy." Kevin commented, the two following the girl from a distance. The prey was no more than sixteen years old, though her young age didn't seem to concern Caroline as she continued to follow.

"When should we walk up to her?" Caroline whispered as they followed the girl to a parking-lot, the girl walking towards the back of the mall where she would cut through the short forest, cross a busy street and then only have to walk a block until she safely reached her house.

"When she goes into the woods." Kevin whispered back, seeing the redheaded teenager walking towards a narrow path in the woods. The two then followed her, waiting until they walked a little further into the woods before Kevin nodded.

"Excuse me!" Caroline called out to get the girl's attention, the redhead stopping and turning around to face Caroline and Kevin.

"Yeah?" The girl asked in confusion, her pale green eyes staring into Caroline's piercing sapphire ones.

"You're not going to run, scream or do anything. When I'm finished, you will forget this ever happened." Caroline spoke in a steady tone, a glaze falling over the young girl's eyes from Caroline's strong compulsion. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." The girl nodded, to which Caroline broke eye contact to look at Kevin for guidance.

"You can do this." Kevin said with a nod, the Original taking a few steps back to give Caroline some space. Caroline nodded back, her attention shifting back to the girl standing in front of her. Caroline felt her own fangs pierce out of her gums as her eyes completely changed, the girl's glazed eyes widening in fear but didn't move or scream. Caroline then lunged forward and sank her fangs deeply into the girl's neck, the girl only giving out a low gasp.

Kevin watched as Caroline drank heavily from the girl and to the point where the teenager lost consciousness from the blood-loss, though Kevin didn't intervene.

"You need to find the will to stop, Caroline." Kevin instructed, knowing that if he pulled Caroline off of the girl then she would never learn how to control the blood lust. "If you continue to drink then you'll kill her." Caroline didn't want to stop but Kevin's words triggered something, the female Vampire forcing her fangs to disappear as she let the girl's body fall to the ground. Kevin quickly knelt down beside the girl and healed her wound, hearing her slow heartbeat.

"Is she going to be okay?" Caroline asked as her face went back to normal, Kevin nodding as he stood up once the wound was healed.

"She will be." Kevin responded, looking over to Caroline with a smile. "You did it."

"I did." Caroline said with excitement, pure joy and happiness showing on her face as she tightly hugged Kevin. Kevin returned her tight hug, though a few moments later the Original connected his lips with Caroline's. This took her completely off guard which caused her to remain frozen for a few moments, though it looked as though she was letting Kevin kiss her since she couldn't move away. When Kevin broke the kiss he stared at her in wonder, Caroline still not being able to move.

"I umm..." Caroline finally spoke, though her voice was shaky. "I need to go." Caroline then used her speed to run back towards Fell's Church, leaving Kevin in the woods in silence.

"Crap." Kevin whispered, leaving the girl's unconscious body in the woods and took off in the same direction as Caroline.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Everything seemed to happen too quickly after Kiseki decided to eavesdrop on the two. He found out that Caroline had killed five college students only two days ago due to blood lust, which he had to admit shocked him - a lot. Not only the fact that she had done it, but more so that she had thought she couldn't tell him about it.

When Kevin suggested she feed on humans - despite the simple strategy he proposed which supposedly wouldn't hurt them - it was all Kiseki could do to keep himself from voicing his protest. He covered his own mouth with his hand and retreated behind the tree he had been watching them from behind, glaring at the bushes around him as he listened to them continue their conversation.

"I just can't imagine the others knowing about this... and about me killing five humans. What would Kiseki think if he ever found out? He would hate me..."

Kiseki's hand dropped back to his side as he leaned against the tree.

To think even after all of this time, she still thinks I could possibly hate her.

"No one could ever hate you." Kevin responded to the blonde's words shortly after Kiseki voiced his own opinion in his mind. "You're still the same loving, caring and bubbly person you've always been. We just have to get your blood lust under control."

"Let's go hunting then."

Kiseki was reluctant to follow the two when they left, but forced himself to do so. He shifted into the form of a raven to make it easier to avoid detection and followed the pair toward the neighboring cities.

He waited in a tree outside of the mall they went into, knowing that Caroline wouldn't attack someone in such a crowded place. When they finally left, he noticed that they were following a red haired teenage girl. Why had she picked someone so young...? Didn't that bother her?

His reluctance only grew when he saw the girl heading for the woods, where Caroline and Kevin followed. Perched on a nearby tree, he watched the blonde compel the girl into letting her drink her blood, and almost drinking her dry before getting herself back under control. If he had been in his normal form, Kiseki was sure the scent of the blood would have drawn out his own fangs.

The pure joy on Caroline's face when she had accomplished her task without killing the girl was enough to wash away Kiseki's previous negative feelings toward the situation, but what happened afterward changed that completely.

After Caroline hugged Kevin tightly in her excitement, the Original suddenly connected his lips with hers. If he had been in his real form, Kiseki wouldn't have been able to keep himself quiet this time. It was all he could do not to revert back and intervene - especially when he saw that Caroline wasn't resisting.

However, just as he was about to lose to his anger, Kevin pulled away and looked at the female Vampire in wonder.

"I umm... I need to go."

Kiseki heard Caroline's shaky voice come afterward, but long before she left the scene, he already had. He abandoned his raven form and used his Vampire speed to go back to the house. He knew that since Kevin had chased after Caroline, he probably should have too - something inside told him that it was a misunderstanding, but the anger that had come from it overruled them for the time being.

The aura that surrounded Kiseki when he came back through the front door alarmed Aiden and even Ichiru, who looked at him in question. The dark colors in his aura were very unlike him, which made their concern even greater.

"Kiseki? Did something happen?" Ichiru questioned as the door slammed behind his brother, who went straight for the stairs.

"No. Everything's fine." The tone in Kiseki's voice when he responded made it obvious that he was lying, and the wounded look in his eyes that didn't match the rage in his aura at all didn't help.

Kiseki didn't seem to care if these things were hidden or not, quickly disappearing upstairs to the room he and Caroline shared and closing the door behind him.

A heavy silence fell over the room afterward; even Aiden, who would normally find some way to make a joke about the situation, remained quiet for several moments. Kiseki's uncanny resemblance to Ichiru just then was almost frightening. However, it was this fact that let his twin know what had happened.

"I know that look..." He finally spoke softly after a few moments as he recalled the times when Ashley had broken up with him after being compelled by Damon and when he had caught her kissing Keiru before he left. "Something must have happened with Caroline."

"What could have possibly happened? Both of them are always so happy. I've never even seen them argue." Kotomi responded in confusion.

"I don't know. He probably wouldn't want to talk to anyone but her right now to sort out whatever happened if that is the case, though, so we should just leave him alone for now..."

Old 03-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

It was uncertain how long time had gone by until Kiseki returned to the house, though judging by the look on his face and the dark energy in his aura that something was clearly wrong.

"Kiseki? Did something happen?" Ichiru asked as the younger twin slammed the front door, then going straight to the stairs.

"No. Everything's fine." Kiseki responded, though everyone knew it was a lie as he disappeared into his and Caroline's room. The room fell silent for a few moments, even the toddlers not saying a word as they were now quietly playing with different colored blocks by the fireplace while Ashley sat on the couch to keep an eye on her children.

"I know that look..." Ichiru spoke as the others looked over towards him. "Something must have happened with Caroline."

"What could have possibly happened? Both of them are always so happy. I've never even seen them argue." Kotomi responded in confusion.

"I don't know. He probably wouldn't want to talk to anyone but her right now to sort out whatever happened if that is the case, though, so we should just leave him alone for now..." Ichiru said. Diana took Damon's hand and led him into the library so he wouldn't try to get involved, bringing Stefan, Lexi and Isobel to follow. Kotomi looked over towards Aiden for a moment before turning her attention towards the dishes in the sink where she began to wash them, prompting Kol to walk over and help.

"A lot of bad things have been happening lately." Kol commented as Kotomi nodded in agreement.

"I just hope everything gets better soon." Kotomi responded, handing Kol a plate to dry and put away. Ashley stood up from the couch and walked over to her children, the brunette sitting on the floor next to them where their puppy Raven joined.

"Are aunt Caroline and uncle Kiseki okay?" Scarlet asked as Abigail looked up from the blocks.

"Everything will be fine." Ashley reassured her children with a nod, offering the young twins a smile.

Caroline walked through the door a few minutes later and closed it, a troubled look on her face as Ashley stood up from the floor. Her and Caroline locked eyes for a few moments, Caroline's troubled look turning to one of fear.

"What happened? Did Klaus do something?" Caroline asked.

"No." Ashley shook her head, taking a step towards Caroline. "Kiseki came walking in the house a couple minutes ago all pissed off. What happened?"

"Wait, Kiseki left the house?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah. He said he needed some air, but it was pretty obvious he was going to check on you. He wanted to make sure you were okay." Ashley responded, Caroline's eyes widening.

"Oh no..." Caroline gasped, Kevin walking into the house. "He must had saw..." Caroline trailed off as she turned towards Kevin, anger flaring up in Caroline as she took Kevin by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside.

"What the hell is going on?" Ashley asked as she began to follow, to which her children stood up and began to follow as well.

"Don't worry about it. Kevin and I need to have a little chat privately." Caroline's sharp tone caused Ashley to stop in her tracks right outside the front door, watching as Caroline dragged Kevin to the side of the house where hers and Kiseki's bedroom window was, though she didn't know Kiseki was in there. The toddlers wanted to keep on following but Ashley shook her head, the toddlers both giving a pout as Ashley stepped back inside the house and closed the door.

"You're fricken hurting me, which takes a lot to do to hurt an Original." Kevin growled, though Caroline paid this no attention as she suddenly threw Kevin into a tree. The base of the tree splintered and snapped which caused the tree to come down with a loud crash, though it didn't hit the house.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Caroline shouted in pure anger as Kevin slowly rose from the ground, an annoyed expression on his face.

"You're lucky I let you push me around like this..."

"Kiseki saw you kiss me! So now he probably thinks I let you kiss me since I was too shocked to move away from the kiss!" Caroline growled, her fists tightening.

"Wait, so you weren't actually kissing me back when you didn't move?" Kevin asked, a confused expression on his face. The fact that he thought Caroline was actually kissing him back sent even more rage to flare up in her, the Vampire walking towards the Original.

"Of course I wasn't kissing you! I'm not some tramp like Katherine!" Caroline's eyes flashed red then, the blonde doing her best not to stab a branch through Kevin's heart. "How could you think I would kiss you back? You know I love only Kiseki!"

"I-I don't know! I've been secretly hoping that maybe..." Kevin looked down, to which Caroline's blood-red eyes widened.

"You were hoping that if time had gone by then I would choose you over him?" Kevin's silence was Caroline's answer, to which she shook her head in disbelief as her eyes slowly went back to normal. "I can't believe you thought that." Caroline growled.

"I can't help the way I feel about you!" Kevin snapped as he looked back up at Caroline. "I knew you first! You fell in love with me before you even knew him! I even turned you into a Vampire to be with you!"

"You turned me into a Vampire and then left even before I woke up! You left me, Kevin! To go to Florida and protect the other human Doppelganger! You left me alone to deal with the Vampire Transition stage, which resulted to me killing my own mother!" Caroline snapped back. "It's honestly your fault that she's dead!"

"Don't you dare put that kind of blame on me." Kevin growled, his own rage starting to show.

"You just don't want to hear the truth."

"You wanna know what the truth is? The truth is that you're a Ripper just like how you were back then! You killed your own mother, so you'll kill again. We're Vampires for crying out loud! It's in our nature!" Kevin responded. "And as soon as Kiseki finds out you're killing people then he'll leave you, and you know that."

"Stop it!" Caroline cried, shoving Kevin into a large pile of firewood where he fell with a hard thump, the wood pile crashing down as Caroline used her speed to leave the house.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:55 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"A lot of bad things have been happening lately." Kol commented from where he stood beside Kotomi at the kitchen sink, where the two had gone after Kiseki disappeared upstairs. Aiden still sat at the table, but Ichiru had gotten up and wandered over to one of the windows in the living room.

"I just hope everything gets better soon." He heard his sister respond as Aiden leaned back in the chair he sat in with a soft sigh.

"Are aunt Caroline and uncle Kiseki okay?" Scarlet's voice a few moments later brought Ichiru to look away from the window to the toddlers, who had been playing with blocks in the floor. Ashley and even Raven had joined them, the older brunette being the one the question was directed to.

"Everything will be fine." Ashley reassured her children with a nod, offering them a smile. Ichiru returned his gaze to the window, his thoughts tormented with worry. He couldn't imagine something happening between Ichiru and Caroline - like Kotomi had said, the two of them had never even argued over anything. But just now Kiseki had been so pissed off he didn't even seem like himself.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw none other than Caroline returning to the house through the window. He stepped away from the glass and turned toward the door just as it opened and the blonde came inside with a troubled expression on her face. Ashley stood up from the floor, and the two of them locked eyes, Caroline's expression shifting to one of fear after a few moments.

"What happened? Did Klaus do something?"

"No." Ashley responded with a shake of her head, taking a step toward the blonde. "Kiseki came walking in the house a couple minutes ago all pissed off. What happened?"

"Wait, Kiseki left the house?" Ichiru furrowed his brow at Caroline's response. So they hadn't actually met each other outside?

"Yeah. He said he needed some air, but it was pretty obvious he was going to check on you. He wanted to make sure you were okay." Ashley responded, and Caroline's eyes widened.

"Oh no... He must had saw..."

"Saw wh--" Ichiru's question stopped abruptly when Caroline suddenly turned toward Kevin, who had just walked into the house behind her, and took him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside.

"What the hell is going on?" Ashley asked as she began to follow, Abigail and Scarlet starting to follow as well. Ichiru didn't move, but Aiden sat up in the chair as though he was going to as well.

"Don't worry about it. Kevin and I need to have a little chat privately." Caroline's sharp tone made Ashley stop in her tracks right outside the front door. Ichiru watched the blonde drag Kevin around to the side of the house through the window.

"What was that all about?" Aiden appeared beside the dark haired teen, looking in the direction the two had gone.

"I guess we'll find out eventually..." Ichiru's response, though calm, was wrapped in both concern and curiosity. It was obvious from Caroline's responses that she and Kiseki hadn't gotten into an argument, but obviously he had seen something he shouldn't have - and that something had really pissed him off.

Back upstairs, Kiseki dropped down on the bed after pacing for nearly the entire time he had been in the room. His eyes had long since turned red from rage, but he had done well to hide it from the others when he had come into the house. In retrospect, maybe he should have just sneaked back inside without letting them see him this way. Not only was it completely unlike him, but he already knew that the others would figure out what had happened just from his attitude and the context of the situation. All he had done was worry them.

He fell back on the bed with something that sounded like a mix of a frustrated sigh and a growl and glared up at the ceiling. Kevin's voice below the window didn't register to the angry Vampire at first, but the loud crash that came afterward did. He sat up quickly, walking over to the window and looking out to see Kevin on the ground near a collapsed tree, and Caroline standing nearby.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She shouted at him in pure anger as he rose from the ground with an annoyed expression. Kiseki didn't think he had ever heard that tone in Caroline's voice, the entire scene surprising him after what he had just witnessed in the woods.

"You're lucky I let you push me around like this..."

"Kiseki saw you kiss me! So now he probably thinks I let you kiss me since I was too shocked to move away from the kiss!" Caroline ignored the Original's comment and continued with a growl as he fists tightened. The anger in Kiseki dwindled, his eyes widening in shock at her statement.

"Wait, so you weren't actually kissing me back when you didn't move?" Kevin asked with a confused expression.

"Of course I wasn't kissing you! I'm not some tramp like Katherine!" Caroline's eyes flashed red as she responded, walking toward the Original. "How could you think I would kiss you back? You know I love only Kiseki!"

Kiseki felt a pang of guilt mixed with his relief at her words. He should have known that Caroline would never do such a thing. He had known, his anger had just gotten the better of him when he saw something so shocking and confusing.

"I-I don't know! I've been secretly hoping that maybe..."

"You were hoping that if time had gone by then I would choose you over him?" Silence was the answer to Caroline's words, and she shook her head. "I can't believe you thought that."

"I can't help the way I feel about you!" Kevin snapped as he looked back up at Caroline. "I knew you first! You fell in love with me before you even knew him! I even turned you into a Vampire to be with you!"

"You turned me into a Vampire and then left even before I woke up! You left me, Kevin! To go to Florida and protect the other human Doppelganger! You left me alone to deal with the Vampire Transition stage, which resulted to me killing my own mother!" Caroline snapped back. "It's honestly your fault that she's dead!"

"Don't you dare put that kind of blame on me." Kevin growled with a rage of his own. Kiseki's hands went to the bottom of the window and slowly began to slide it open.

"You just don't want to hear the truth."

"You wanna know what the truth is? The truth is that you're a Ripper just like how you were back then! You killed your own mother, so you'll kill again. We're Vampires for crying out loud! It's in our nature! And as soon as Kiseki finds out you're killing people then he'll leave you, and you know that."

"Stop it!" Just as Kiseki pushed the window open, Caroline shoved Kevin into a large pile of firewood where he landed with a hard thump.

Kiseki jumped through the now open window as the blonde disappeared with her Vampire speed, looking down at Kevin lying in the midst of the collapsed woodpile on the ground. The words which he had just yelled at Caroline ran through the dark haired Vampire's mind again, and his rage returned his aura turning completely dark as he picked up a nearby sharp tree branch. He knew it wouldn't kill the Original if he stabbed him with it, but he also wouldn't get back up until it was removed.

Kiseki stood looking down at him with a cold expression for several seconds, his grip on the branch so tight that his arm was shaking. However, he couldn't bring himself to move no matter how angry he was with the Original. He grit his teeth as his eyes turned blood red, forcing himself to lift his arm. With a burst of rage, he stabbed the branch deep into the ground, purposely missing Kevin by mere inches.

He wanted to rip it out and do it again, but he knew the others would probably come outside to investigate the crashes sooner or later, and he didn't feel like explaining what had happened - nor did he want them to see his current appearance. So instead, he turned and used his speed to get away from the scene.

He slowed down to a normal pace once he had gotten near the woods, his rage slowly dissipating as the darkness left his aura. He gave a sigh to calm himself further, then focusing his attention on his senses to try and find Caroline.

"Caroline!" He called out into the silence, hoping that she wasn't already too far away by now to hear. "Where are you?"

Old 03-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

At first Kevin didn't realize Kiseki was standing near him with a tree branch as the Original's eyes were closed from the pain, sharp jolts traveling through his back as he laid there on the ground with logs of wood surrounding him. When Kevin finally opened his eyes however he saw Kiseki standing over him with a cold expression on his face, the branch shaking in the younger Vampire's hand.

"Kiseki..." Kevin warned, though he didn't move from the ground as his eyes traveled from the branch back up to Kiseki's gaze, where his eyes turned a blood red. When Kiseki lifted his arm Kevin was too stunned to move, his eyes widening in shock as Kiseki brought the branch down. Kiseki stabbed the ground however, the shock still on Kevin's face even after the younger Vampire used his speed to leave.

"What happened?" Ashley asked after opening a window from inside the house, which was the kitchen window. Kotomi was at Ashley's side inside, though Kol rushed to the side of the house where he knelt down beside his older brother.

"A little misunderstanding..." Kevin mumbled as he sat up, Abigail and Scarlet at Ashley's and Kotomi's side but were too short to look out the window.

"I want the whole story." Ashley replied with annoyance clear in her voice, bringing Kevin to sigh.

"I kissed Caroline before," Kevin explained, making sure to leave out everything else. "Kiseki saw, so now he's extremely pissed."

"Are you kidding?" Kotomi asked, her and Kevin locking eyes for a few moments. "You know how she feels about Kiseki!"

"Well I can't help how I feel about her!" Kevin snapped, Kotomi rolling her eyes and leaving the window where she sat on the couch.

"If you ruined anything between Kiseki and Caroline then it's all your fault." Ashley growled, slamming the window shut and joining Kotomi on the couch, the two clearly angered by what Kevin had done.

"You really screwed up this time." Kol commented as he helped his brother up to his feet.

"I know." Kevin sighed, the two Originals picking up the logs and stacking them neatly again in a pile.

"You need to lay off Caroline for a little while before you completely ruin your friendship with her."

"Says the guy who is in love with a girl you can't have." Kevin said as him and Kol locked eyes. "I know how you feel about Kotomi."

"Do you see me kissing her? No." Kol responded.

"That's not the point." Kevin shook his head. "Would you be able to stay away from Kotomi? Even for a day?"

"No..."

"Exactly." Kevin said, bringing Kol to sigh.

"At least she has no idea how I feel. If she did... I don't know what would happen." Kol said.

"Try dating some girls." Kevin suggested.

"Maybe you should take your own advice." Kol chuckled, bringing Kevin to snicker.

"Maybe."

"Caroline!" On the other side of town Caroline heard Kiseki's voice calling her name, bringing the Vampire to freeze in her tracks. "Where are you?" Caroline was far too upset to be confronted by Kiseki, the blonde thinking Kiseki was trying to find her so that he could release his anger on her. This thought caused Caroline to transform into a pure white wolf and run through the woods, knowing that if she turned into an animal then Kiseki would have a harder time sensing her.

Caroline didn't know how long she ran for until she reached the part of the woods where her, Jeremy, Bonnie and Ashley had built a tree-house when they were younger. Caroline shifted back to her normal self as she walked over towards the tree, the blonde actually forgetting about the tree-house as she tested the old wooden ladder. The wood was clearly rotting away, which meant the actual tree-house was rotting as well. Caroline began to walk away from it, though the smell of human blood filled her nose. She looked around, seeing a man in his early twenties with dirty blonde hair jogging in the woods.

Caroline's mixed emotions of rage and sadness triggered her thirst as she lunged forward, taking the jogger completely off guard as she approached from behind. She took out her anger from Kevin on the poor human, sinking her fangs in his neck so deeply that when she drained him of blood she ripped off his head, the body falling to the ground along with his head. Caroline stood there for a few moments just wiping off the blood from her mouth, then realized what she had done as her eyes widened.

"No no no..." Caroline gasped, quickly kneeling down next to the body. There was nothing she could do though, the female Vampire leaning up against a nearby tree and brought her knees up to her chest, placing down her head on top of her knees and cried. Everything was crashing down on her at once; the hallucinations, her blood lust for humans, what Kevin had done, thinking Kiseki was furious with her because of what Kevin had done. Kevin's words returned to Caroline, how Kiseki would hate her when he found out what kind of monster she was becoming. Caroline glanced back over to the body, knowing that she was already a monster.

"Caroline?" Caroline looked over towards her right and saw Klaus standing just a few feet away, his gaze falling to the body and then back over towards her. "Did you... did you do this?" Caroline slowly nodded, the blonde beginning to sob as she looked away from Klaus. The Original walked over and sat down next to Caroline, though he was silent for a few moments.

"I just want it to stop." Caroline whispered as she tried to calm herself down.

"What do you want to stop?" Klaus asked, Caroline looking over towards him.

"Everything. The hallucinations, the guilt of killing people, Kiseki hating me..."

"Why would Kiseki hate you?" Klaus asked, a bit of shock on his face. Caroline then explained everything that had happened, and even about her blood lust. "My brother has always been a bit pushy." Klaus looked down, every word Caroline told him sinking in. "Turn it off."

"Turn what off?" Caroline asked, her own confusion clear on her face as Klaus looked back over towards her.

"Your humanity. Turn it off."

"Why would I want to do something like that?" Shock was clear in Caroline's voice.

"You won't feel the guilt of hunting humans, and you won't feel the sadness of Kiseki hating you. And very importantly, if you don't feel any of those emotions, the hallucinations will most likely stop." Klaus responded.

"How... how would the hallucinations stop?" Caroline asked, a hint of curiosity now in her tone.

"The hallucinations are triggered by your guilt, but if you can't feel that guilt, then the hallucinations will disappear. After our little meeting at the lake, I've been doing some thinking on how to help you." Klaus explained.

"But... but my feelings for Kiseki..."

"You already said he was furious about what happened with Kevin, right?" Caroline nodded slowly at Klaus' words, the blonde truly believing Kiseki was furious with her. "What do you think will happen when he finds out about this?" Klaus looked over towards the headless body, the blonde following the Original's gaze.

"It's what Kevin had said. Kiseki would most likely hate me... more than he already does." Caroline spoke in a soft voice, sadness clearly heard. "He wouldn't be able to even look at me."

"Which is why you should numb everything." Klaus spoke as Caroline looked back over towards him, the Original locking his eyes with hers. "What would be the point of feeling all those negative emotions, Caroline? They will tear you apart, and the hallucinations will make it even worse." Caroline was silent for a few long moments, her and Klaus locking their gazes.

"You're... you're right. But I can't do it myself. I wouldn't be able to."

"Are you on Vervain?" Klaus asked.

"I haven't drank any in two or three days, ever since I started feeding on humans." Caroline responded.

"Then there isn't any in your system." Klaus responded. "I want your permission first, Caroline. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do. I can take away every bit of suffering you're feeling."

"Do it." Caroline nodded, to which Klaus nodded as well as she wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"Turn it off." Klaus whispered. "Just turn it off. Everything will go away. Just turn it off... until I say otherwise."

Any emotion Caroline had on her face slowly vanished as a blank expression fell over her, her blue eyes looking empty as she stared at Klaus quietly. Klaus instantly noticed the colors in Caroline's aura begin to change, the light grey from sadness and the blood red from rage turning to the darkest grey he had ever seen, the movement of the grey colors turning into slow spirals instead of their colorful glow which would normally bounce off the walls. Klaus hated the fact that he did this because Caroline wouldn't be the same loving person which he had stubbornly fell for over a short amount of time, but he knew this was the best option for Caroline right now.

"Are you alright?" Klaus asked, bringing Caroline to blink a few times before giving a small nod.

"I'm fine now." Caroline responded, looking over towards the dead body only a few feet away from her. "We should really bury him before someone finds the body."

"I'll take care of it." Klaus nodded, standing to his feet. "Do you want to come?"

"I'm going to stay here for a little while." Caroline spoke, bringing Klaus to nod before taking both the body and head and used his speed to leave, knowing Caroline was going to be fine for the time being. Caroline laid down on the cold ground and stared up at the sky, any guilt, anger or sadness she had felt completely leaving her, her eyes empty and cold.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:12 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Shortly after he had called out for the blonde, Kiseki noticed her presence become significantly dimmer, and thus harder to track. He scowled, knowing she had most likely turned into an animal to try and keep him from finding her. He continued heading in the general direction he had sensed her in just before her presence disappeared, hoping that she hadn't changed course to further throw him off.

As he ran, he couldn't help but think back to what he had almost done just now. Sure, stabbing Kevin with the branch would not have killed him, but the act was still terrible in itself - and completely unlike Kiseki. Why was he suddenly feeling so much rage and negativity? He was glad he had been able to control himself and stop from hurting Kevin, but it still bothered him that he had almost done it in the first place - even if he had hurt Caroline.

...He hurt Caroline.

That thought sent fresh rage coursing through Kiseki's veins, but he fought it back and instead returned his attention to finding the blonde. He needed to get his emotions under control before the others found out.

After a few minutes of running that felt so much longer, Kiseki saw a shape lying on the ground up ahead. When he realized it was Caroline, an icy chill of fear crept up his spine, thinking something had happened to her.

"Caroline?" He called out to her timidly, dropping to his knees beside her when he had reached her. When he noticed that she seemed to be unharmed, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God you're okay... There's something I need to..." He caught something off about the blonde as he was speaking and trailed off, falling silent for a few moments as he took notice of the changes in her.

Her aura was completely dark grey and was swirling about slowly, and her eyes, which were staring up at the sky, were empty and cold.

"Caroline, did you..." The realization hit Kiseki like a ton of bricks, and his heart sank as he looked into the cold sapphire eyes of the Vampire in front of him. "Did you... turn off your humanity?"

"What happened?" Back at the house, Ichiru and Aiden heard Ashley speak as she opened a window in the kitchen after a loud crash that they had all heard earlier. Kotomi joined the brunette at the window while Kol rushed outside to the side of the house.

"A little misunderstanding..." Kevin mumbled from the other side, and when Aiden and Ichiru joined the girls, they saw him getting up from a pile of wood. Ichiru noticed the sharp tree branch sticking out of the ground beside where Kevin had been lying and furrowed his brow. That wouldn't have gotten there on its own...

"I want the whole story." Ashley replied to Kevin with annoyance clear in her voice.

"I kissed Caroline before. Kiseki saw, so now he's extremely pissed."

"What?"

"Are you kidding?" Kotomi's response came a mere second after Ichiru's. "You know how she feels about Kiseki!"

"Well I can't help how I feel about her!" Kevin snapped, and the younger Vampire rolled her eyes in response, leaving the window to sit on the couch. Aiden shook his head silently and followed her, but Ichiru remained at the window for a little longer, glaring at the Original on the other side.

"If you ruined anything between Kiseki and Caroline then it's all your fault." Ashley growled, slamming the window shut and joining Kotomi and Aiden on the couch.

"Well this explains Kiseki's attitude when he came in earlier..." Aiden said softly from the other side of Kotomi as he held one of her hands in his, rubbing the top of it with his thumb to try and calm her down.

"Can't really blame him." Ichiru muttered as he walked by the trio on the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to check on Kiseki. Now that we know what happened, maybe we can calm him down." Ichiru responded to Aiden just before heading upstairs toward the room that Kiseki and Caroline shared.

After giving a soft knock and getting no reply, he slowly opened the door, finding the room empty. The window on the other side was open, bringing him to sigh.

"Great..." Without leaving the room, he quickly formed a telepathic conversation with his brother.

Kiseki, where are you?

I'm in the woods... The reply he got back a few seconds later was quicker and weaker than he had expected.

Are you okay?

Yeah... I found Caroline. The tone Kiseki had was quickly filling the older twin with concern.

Did something happen to her?

Yes and no... She's okay physically, but... Kiseki paused, and a foreboding feeling came over Ichiru.

But..?

I think she's turned off her humanity... Kiseki's words froze Ichiru in place.

Not again. Not this soon. They had already gone through Damon turning off his own humanity, and now Caroline?

Old 04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Caroline?" After a little while of staring up at the sky Caroline heard Kiseki's voice, though she didn't answer or even move as Kiseki stepped closer towards her, the male Vampire dropping to his knees next to her. "Thank God you're okay... There's something I need to..." Kiseki paused, Caroline knowing that he was studying her dimmed aura.

Here we go. Caroline thought to herself with annoyance, turning her head to look up at Kiseki.

"Caroline, did you..." When Kiseki paused Caroline sighed, looking back up towards the sky. "Did you... turn off your humanity?"

"No." Caroline responded as she shook her head, turning her gaze back to Kiseki. "Klaus did."

"Are you bloody kidding me?" Kol's voice was suddenly heard as him and Kevin walked side by side together in the woods, the two brothers deciding to quickly leave the house with their speed while the others calmed down, though they never thought they would run into Caroline and Kiseki. What were the chances?

"You heard right." Caroline responded as she sat up, the blonde Vampire standing to her feet and pulling a couple of leaves from her curly hair. "I let him."

"Why would you do something like that?" Kevin growled, though he knew the tension between him and Kiseki was off the charts right now.

"Because you were right. With me recently switching back to human blood which resulted to me killing people, Kiseki seeing you kissing me and the hallucinations from me taking the darkness from Kotomi's aura, I couldn't handle the pain anymore. The whole world was crashing down on me, the guilt of everything becoming far too much. The one thing that was really sending me over the edge was the guilt of killing my own mother, so Klaus offered to help." Caroline explained.

"So... my brother compelled you?" Kol asked, clear confusion being heard in his tone.

"Yup." Caroline nodded. "Ive been off Vervain for the past few days now, so he was able to compel me." Caroline's tone was cheerful as she smiled, though there was something about it that sent chills to rush through Kol's and Kevin's bodies. It wasn't the same warmth that Caroline had; it was icy cold and deadly. "Klaus had a very good point too. He said that with my humanity turned off then I won't feel the guilt, which means no more hallucinations."

"You won't be able to help Kotomi anymore now, which is what you were determined to do." Kevin pointed out.

"That's not my problem anymore." Caroline chuckled playfully, sounding exactly like Katherine.

"What about your feelings for Kiseki?" Kol asked. "Doesn't that even matter?" Caroline looked over towards Kiseki, locking her eyes with his.

"It's like Kevin said," Caroline began, responding to all three males but only kept her eyes on Kiseki. "Kiseki would hate me forever once he found out about the human blood situation and me killing innocent humans. Then there was the fact that Kevin kissed me which Kiseki saw. He would had never forgave me."

"I never wanted this." Kevin spoke his thoughts out loud, to which Caroline chuckled again as she looked over towards the Original and walked towards him.

"Shouldn't you be happy? My feelings for Kiseki are gone, along with any feelings or emotions towards anyone and anything, which means that you could have a shot with me." Caroline stood close to Kevin, running her fingers along his chest. "There wouldn't be love there or anything, but we both know the sex would be very good."

"Stop it." Kevin growled as Kol's mouth dropped in complete shock from Caroline's words. Kol wasn't shocked that Caroline said them; he was shocked she said them right in front of Kiseki. But then again, this wasn't actually their loving Caroline...

"I have a better idea." Caroline smirked, looking back over towards Kiseki. "The three of us can have our own little party, so then both you and Kevin will have your way with me and be happy. Everyone wins."

"This isn't you, Caroline." Kol spoke, Caroline looking over towards him.

"It is. And you guys better get used to it." Caroline responded, then using her speed and leaving suddenly. Kol and Kevin just stood there in silence, shock apparent all over their face.

"We need to go to Niklaus and make him fix this." Kol finally spoke, using his own speed to leave. That left Kiseki and Kevin alone in the woods, the Original locking his eyes with the younger Vampire.

"There isn't words to express how sorry I am. I never thought in a million years this would happen..." Kevin looked down towards the ground, the Original frustrated. "I will fix this." Kevin then left with his own speed to follow his brother, leaving Kiseki alone while Caroline planned on finding a human to eat.

"Well this explains Kiseki's attitude when he came in earlier..." Back at the house Aiden spoke softly from the other side of Kotomi as he held one of her hands in his own, rubbing the top of it with his thumb to try and calm her down. Kotomi sighed, resting the side of her head on his shoulder.

"Can't really blame him." Ichiru muttered as he walked by the trio on the couch, Scarlet and Abigail returning to the floor in the living room to play with Raven.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to check on Kiseki. Now that we know what happened, maybe we can calm him down." Ichiru responded to Aiden just before heading upstairs, Ashley nodding as she turned her attention back over towards her children. After a few moments something troubled her however, bringing her to look over towards Aiden and Kotomi.

"Can you watch the girls real quick?"

"Yeah." Kotomi responded to Ashley with a nod, watching as Ashley stood up and disappeared upstairs as well. When Ashley reached Kiseki's and Caroline's room she saw only Ichiru standing there, looking as though he were shocked about something.

"What's wrong?" Ashley quickly asked in concern. "Where's Kiseki?"
Old 04-08-2013, 05:31 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki was frozen from the moment Caroline responded to him to the moment she left with her Vampire speed. Every word that she had said might as well have been a stake stabbing into his heart.

After she had left, he merely stared at the place where she had been, barely hearing Kol's statement about Klaus before he left. It wasn't until he and Kevin were alone that he finally looked up, locking his eyes with the Original.

"There isn't words to express how sorry I am. I never thought in a million years this would happen..." Kiseki averted his gaze from Kevin as the older Vampire spoke. He no longer felt the rage he had been struggling with only moments before. All of that had died when Caroline had shown her 'new' personality. Now all that he felt was pain.

"I will fix this."

Kiseki barely heard Kevin's words, for he was already turning to leave at the time they were spoken. He disappeared with his own speed mere seconds after the Original, going back in the direction of the house. However, when he was halfway there, he stopped. No matter how much he wanted to give up already, he couldn't. They had been shown twice in the past already that compulsion could be overridden, and despite how much he knew it would hurt, he had to try to get through to Caroline.

With that thought, he turned on his heel and went in the direction he had seen Caroline go in a few moments ago. When he had the blonde in his sights, he slowed down, forcing himself to speak.

"Caroline, will you please just let me talk to you?"

"Can you watch the girls real quick?" Back at the house, Ashley spoke to Aiden and Kotomi, the red haired teen looking at her in question while Kotomi responded.

"Yeah." Ashley stood up after the younger teen responded, disappearing upstairs after Ichiru.

Ichiru heard someone approaching and looked up just as Ashley walked into the room.

"What's wrong?" She quickly picked up on the situation - and most likely the shock on Ichiru's face - and spoke with concern. "Where's Kiseki?"

"He said that he was in the woods with Caroline." Ichiru responded softly after a few moments. "But somehow before he found her, her humanity was shut off."

Old 04-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Caroline, will you please just let me talk to you?" Caroline was walking through the woods at a human speed as she suddenly heard Kiseki, the Vampire giving a sigh as she stopped and turned around to face the other Vampire.

"Gah you're so fricken annoying. What do you want?" Caroline asked, leaning against a tree.

"He said that he was in the woods with Caroline." Back at the house Ichiru responded softly to Ashley after a few moments. "But somehow before he found her, her humanity was shut off."

"Are... you're kidding, right?" Ashley asked in disbelief, walking over towards Ichiru. "This is Caroline we're talking about. There's no way she would turn off her humanity."

"Unless someone else did it to her." Damon's voice was suddenly heard from the bedroom doorway, bringing Ashley to quickly turn around where Damon and Diana stood.

"You think someone compelled her?" Ashley asked.

"Think about it. Only Originals can compel Vampires, and who's the one Original who has been helping us out a lot lately?" Damon responded, to which Ashley looked down.

"Klaus... it was Klaus." Ashley gasped.

"But why would Klaus do this?" Diana asked in confusion. "What possible gain could he obtain with Caroline's humanity shut off?"

"I don't know." Damon shook his head. "But what I do know is that Caroline can't stay here if her humanity is shut off."

"Now wait just a damn minute." Ashley interrupted. "Caroline is our friend. We're not just going to kick her out of the house!"

"She isn't our Caroline anymore!" Damon argued. "You have the twin girls right downstairs, and Diana is pregnant! With Caroline's humanity switch turned off then she'll have no problem killing the twins if they as so much spill water on her! And she wouldn't think twice about killing Diana simply by being bored! I would know this from when my own humanity was turned off. She is a danger to the toddlers and Diana, so she can't stay in this house anymore. Not until her humanity turns back on."

"But where will Caroline go?" Ashley asked.

"Klaus will take responsibility for her, which we know he'll do since he's the one who shut off her humanity. He'll let her stay with him at the mansion. Kevin, Kol and Elijah will even be there to look after her." Damon said, lacing his fingers with Diana's as Ashley sighed.

"Kiseki is not going to like this..." Ashley mumbled.

Across town Kol and Kevin reached Klaus' mansion and walked inside, Klaus washing blood off of his hands in the kitchen sink. Both Kol and Kevin hurried to their older brother, anger clear on both of their faces.

"I'm guessing you found Caroline already?" Klaus smirked.

"How could you switch off her humanity?" Kevin growled as Klaus sighed, turning off the sink and reaching for a small towel. "Why would you do something like that?"

"It's simple really." Klaus responded as he then walked into the living room and poured himself a glass of Vodka. "She was suffering from hallucinations because of all the guilt she was feeling, so with her humanity shut off, the guilt is gone too, which means no more hallucinations." Kol and Kevin stared at Klaus for a few moments in shock, though Kol's expression darkened.

"That can't be the only reason. You never do anything unless it somehow benefits you." Kevin growled, bringing Klaus to chuckle again. "What do you want with Caroline?"

"You'll eventually find out anyway so I might as well tell you, though I don't think you're going to like it." Klaus paused and took a sip of his drink, Kol and Kevin glaring at him. "I plan on mating with her so she can birth my children." The answer took both Kol and Kevin completely off guard as they just stared at their brother, their anger being replaced by pure confusion.

"That... that makes absolutely no sense. The only Vampire who can have children is Ashley." Kol pointed out, but Klaus shook his head.

"Caroline was turned by an Original Vampire, which means that if she mates with an Original then she can get pregnant. With her feelings for Kiseki completely gone now, she'll have no problem sleeping with me."

"How do you even know this is possible?" Kevin asked as he thought over his brother's words.

"When I was dead for those nineteen years I was able to communicate with a bunch of dead Witches and Warlocks who were once in my trusted circle. They told me this information, so now I plan on using it." Klaus responded.

"We're not going to let you do this to Caroline." Kol growled as his eyes turned black from anger.

"I already figured that." Klaus said, suddenly springing forward and snapping Kol's neck, the youngest Original collapsing to the ground. Before Kevin could react Klaus had done the same to his other brother, Klaus then drinking the rest of his Vodka.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:22 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Gah you're so fricken annoying. What do you want?"

Kiseki stopped when Caroline turned around to face him, leaning against a tree after she had responded. He had to admit that right now she seemed exactly like Katherine. Had he not known better, he would have thought she was were possessed by the spirit of the older Vampire.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Instead, Caroline had been compelled into turning off her humanity. In a twisted sense, this was still Caroline - just not the real one. That fact was far worse than the idea of Katherine possessing her.

"You said that the reason you let Klaus compel you was because you couldn't take the pain and guilt any longer. I had no idea that you were going through something like that... and I hate that I wasn't able to realize it before it became too much for you. I'm so sorry for that..." After several moments of silence, Kiseki finally spoke. He knew that trying to talk to Caroline as she was right now would probably be fruitless, but the real one was still in there somewhere, and that was the Caroline he was speaking to.

"If I had known that you killed all of those humans, sure I would have been shocked, but I could never hate you for it. I still love you no matter what you've done. If I had known, I would have tried to help you - I still want to. I know with how you are right now, you probably won't accept my offer, but I know the real Caroline is in there somewhere, and I know you hear me." He held out a hand toward her, finally looking the blonde in the eyes. "Please, let me help you. We can work through this together."

"Are... you're kidding, right?" Back at the house, Ashley responded to Ichiru in disbelief as she walked over to him. "This is Caroline we're talking about. There's no way she would turn off her humanity."

"Unless someone else did it to her." Ichiru opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when Damon's voice suddenly came from behind them, bringing him to turn around simultaneously with Ashley to see the older Vampire standing in the bedroom doorway with Diana.

"You think someone compelled her?" Ashley asked.

"Think about it. Only Originals can compel Vampires, and who's the one Original who has been helping us out a lot lately?"

"Klaus... it was Klaus." Ichiru's fists clenched at his sides as Ashley voiced their realization.

"But why would Klaus do this?" Diana asked in confusion. "What possible gain could he obtain with Caroline's humanity shut off?"

"I don't know." Damon responded with a shake of his head. "But what I do know is that Caroline can't stay here if her humanity is shut off."

"Now wait just a damn minute." Ashley interrupted. "Caroline is our friend. We're not just going to kick her out of the house!"

"She isn't our Caroline anymore!" Damon argued. "You have the twin girls right downstairs, and Diana is pregnant! With Caroline's humanity switch turned off then she'll have no problem killing the twins if they as so much spill water on her! And she wouldn't think twice about killing Diana simply by being bored! I would know this from when my own humanity was turned off. She is a danger to the toddlers and Diana, so she can't stay in this house anymore. Not until her humanity turns back on."

"But where will Caroline go?"

"Klaus will take responsibility for her, which we know he'll do since he's the one who shut off her humanity. He'll let her stay with him at the mansion. Kevin, Kol and Elijah will even be there to look after her."

"Kiseki is not going to like this..."

"Not at all..." Ichiru finally spoke, his gaze on the floor. "I don't like the idea of Caroline staying with Klaus while her humanity is off, though... Like you said, Klaus never does something unless it benefits him. What if he has some sort of twisted plan behind all of this? Isn't there any other option we have?"

Old 04-25-2013, 02:37 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

"You said that the reason you let Klaus compel you was because you couldn't take the pain and guilt any longer. I had no idea that you were going through something like that... and I hate that I wasn't able to realize it before it became too much for you. I'm so sorry for that..." After several moments of silence, Kiseki spoke as Caroline continued to lean against the tree.

"If I had known that you killed all of those humans, sure I would have been shocked, but I could never hate you for it. I still love you no matter what you've done. If I had known, I would have tried to help you - I still want to. I know with how you are right now, you probably won't accept my offer, but I know the real Caroline is in there somewhere, and I know you hear me." Caroline watched as Kiseki held out his hand for her to take, the two locking eyes. "Please, let me help you. We can work through this together."

Caroline didn't move for a few moments as she stared at Kiseki's hand, his words sinking in. Slowly, Caroline extended her hand and laced her fingers with Kiseki's, gently pulling him in until there was no possible space left. She connected her lips with the other Vampire's in a soft kiss, gradually deepening it as she ran her fingers through his dark hair.

"Kiseki..." Caroline whispered after breaking the kiss to look at him, rubbing her thumbs gently on both sides of his neck. The female Vampire chuckled, giving Kiseki a sweet smile which was also terrifying. "You can't help me." Caroline then snapped Kiseki's neck and pushed his body to the ground, then leaving the scene with her speed.

"Not at all..." Ichiru spoke, his gaze on the floor. "I don't like the idea of Caroline staying with Klaus while her humanity is off, though... Like you said, Klaus never does something unless it benefits him. What if he has some sort of twisted plan behind all of this? Isn't there any other option we have?"

"I'm not sure." Ashley shook her head as she looked beyond the bedroom door, seeing Abigail and Scarlet playing downstairs with Raven. "Whatever plan Klaus has for Caroline then we can stop him, but we can't risk our children's lives with Caroline's humanity shut off. If she even thought about harming them..." Ashley trailed off as she looked down, Diana and Damon looking at Ashley. "I wouldn't be able to control myself... I would probably end up killing her."

"Crap." Damon suddenly said as his head whipped towards the front door, to which Ashley quickly looked up at him.

"I hear her too. She's here." Ashley said as she front door suddenly opened, bringing both Damon and Ashley to rush downstairs with their speed. Damon grabbed Abigail while Ashley grabbed Scarlet, the two holding the toddlers protectively as Caroline smirked.

"Where's Kiseki?" Damon asked.

"I broke his neck and left his body in the woods." Caroline shrugged.

"You did what?" Isobel gasped, some of the group not knowing what was going on as they all gathered in the living room, Diana standing behind Damon.

"Klaus compelled her to turn off her humanity." Ashley explained to the others, horrified looks appearing on their faces.

"I'm really glad he did, because now I'm free." Caroline smiled.

"You can't stay here until your humanity is turned back on." Ashley said, her and Caroline locking eyes.

"I figured that. I was going to move out anyways since I know it wouldn't be too much fun here. I'm just here to get my clothes." Caroline's tone was cheerful but ice cold, the Vampire disappearing up the stairs and into her's and Kiseki's bedroom.

"I'm going to go find Kiseki." Kotomi said, to which Stefan and Lexi stepped forward.

"We'll come too." Stefan said, Kotomi nodding as the three of them used their Vampire speed and fled to the woods.

"Can you take the girls into the backyard until Caroline leaves?" Ashley whispered as she looked at Damon and Diana, who nodded as Ashley handed Scarlet to Diana, the two of them hurrying the twin girls outside as Raven followed. It didn't take long for Caroline to return downstairs with two suitcases in her hands, the curly blonde Vampire looking at everyone.

"I guess I'll be on my way." Caroline said, walking towards the door.

"Wait." Ashley said, placing her hand on Caroline's shoulder. "This will always be your home, Caroline. Don't forget that. Please... turn back on your humanity. None of us want you to actually leave." Caroline sighed and turned around, placing down the suitcases as she locked eyes with Ashley.

"Honestly? I don't really care what you want. I'm happy just the way I am, so stop telling me to turn on my humanity." Just like with Kiseki, Caroline reached over and snapped Ashley's neck, her lifeless body falling to the ground as Isobel gasped in shock.

"Caroline!" Isobel said, the two locking eyes.

"Now, if you guys don't stop telling me to turn on my humanity then I will be snapping Abigail's and Scarlet's necks next. Unfortunately, they won't come back like Kiseki and Ashley will." Caroline grabbed the suitcases and left the house, to which Isobel hurried to Ashley's motionless body and knelt down.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Caroline didn't move for a few moments after Kiseki spoke. Her gaze stayed locked on his hand for what felt like forever before she finally reached out slowly and laced her fingers with his own. However, he could tell when she touched him that something was wrong. Even as she pulled him toward her until there was no possible space left between the two of them and connected her lips with his own in a soft kiss, he felt nothing from it. Something wasn’t right.

"Kiseki..." She leaned back to look at him after breaking the kiss, rubbing her thumbs gently on both sides of his neck. A horrible feeling came over him then as he looked at her. Wouldn’t she normally be touching his face?

The blonde then gave him a sweet, yet terrifying smile. Kiseki instantly felt a chill run down his spine even with his already cold body temperature.

"You can't help me."

Before he could respond, a loud crack filled the silence following Caroline’s icy words, and everything went black.

"I'm not sure." Back at the house, Ashley responded to Ichiru with a shake of her head, her gaze going beyond the bedroom door. Ichiru knew without following it that she was looking at their children downstairs. "Whatever plan Klaus has for Caroline then we can stop him, but we can't risk our children's lives with Caroline's humanity shut off. If she even thought about harming them... I wouldn't be able to control myself... I would probably end up killing her."

“I know what you mean.” Ichiru responded softly after a few moments. He knew he probably wouldn’t be able to control himself, either. Not when it came to his family.

After that very thought, Ichiru felt something. Something felt wrong. His mind instantly went to Kiseki, and he quickly tried to form a telepathic conversation with him, but the connection was gone.

"Crap." Just as Ichiru started to say something about his discovery, Damon suddenly whipped his head toward the front door.

"I hear her too. She's here." Ashley and Damon rushed downstairs with their speed after the brunette spoke, bringing Ichiru to follow after regaining his composure.

"Where's Kiseki?" Damon was asking the smirking blonde in front of them.

"I broke his neck and left his body in the woods."

“What?!” Ichiru’s eyes went red instantly as Caroline responded with a shrug. Aiden didn’t say anything, although the shock from the statement made him right from his place beside Kotomi.

"You did what?" Isobel gasped as the red haired Vampire looked at Caroline in utter confusion.

"Klaus compelled her to turn off her humanity." Ashley explained to the confused members of the group, and Aiden’s gaze narrowed. This was happening again so soon?

"I'm really glad he did, because now I'm free." Caroline said with a smile while Ichiru struggled to keep himself under control.

"You can't stay here until your humanity is turned back on." Ashley said.

"I figured that. I was going to move out anyways since I know it wouldn't be too much fun here. I'm just here to get my clothes." Caroline's tone was cheerful but cold as she headed up the stairs. Ichiru felt himself trembling with the effort it was taking to stay in control. Nothing else registered well afterward aside from the fact that Kotomi, Stefan and Lexi had gone to find Kiseki. He wanted to go with them, but he couldn’t move. He didn’t even hear what Ashley said to Caroline when the blonde started to leave and she stopped her, but when Caroline reached over and snapped her neck, his body seemed to move on its own without his consent.

Aiden noticed Ichiru move even with his speed and quickly restrained the younger Vampire, who fought against his grip with fangs bared.

“Let me go!”

"Now, if you guys don't stop telling me to turn on my humanity then I will be snapping Abigail's and Scarlet's necks next. Unfortunately, they won't come back like Kiseki and Ashley will."

Caroline’s words made Aiden’s task harder, for Ichiru’s struggling grew worse when she threatened the children.

Despite this, he calmed down almost as quickly as he had lost it only few moments after Caroline left. The second Aiden loosened his grip, he broke free and rushed to Ashley’s side with Isobel. After kneeling down beside her for a few moments, he turned his gaze to his mother.

“I’m going to help find Kiseki. Please take care of her until she wakes up.”

“Ichiru--”

“I’m not going after Caroline.” Ichiru cut Aiden off without looking back as he opened the front door. He seemed to want to say something else, but didn’t, instead leaving the house silently.

“…I hope that doesn’t happen again.” Aiden commented softly a few moments after the younger Vampire had gone. “I know I haven’t been around long, but I’m pretty sure Ichiru snapping like that isn’t normal…”

With a sudden gasp, Kiseki opened his eyes. However, he didn’t move yet. Instead, he simply laid there staring up at the sky as what had happened only moments before came back to him.

“You can’t help me.”

Caroline’s last statement echoed in his mind, and for the first time he was tempted to believe it. But it hadn’t been long at all since her humanity was shut off, and he had only tried once. He couldn’t give up that quickly. He already knew from experience how bad it was to have your humanity shut off. It had happened to Ichiru nineteen years ago, and even he had attacked Kiseki when he tried to stop him. Then there was Damon only a few months ago, who had actually killed Mason. But both of them had come back, and he knew Caroline eventually would too.

Despite these thoughts, Kiseki’s aura dulled exceptionally, shifting to a dark grey color. When he finally sat up, a glint from the sunlight drew his attention to his left hand, where a gold ring rested on his ring finger. The sight of it made his heart ache, but he couldn’t take his gaze off of it regardless. It wasn’t until he heard footsteps nearby that he finally tore his eyes away and forced himself to his feet.

Without thinking, he simply started walking in the direction of the footsteps since he could already sense that whoever they belonged to was a Supernatural being like himself. Upon stepping through some trees, he spotted Kotomi, Stefan, Lexi and Ichiru only a few feet away. Ichiru had caught up with them shortly after leaving the house.

“Kiseki?”

The older twin was the first to notice him, although all of them ran over to him almost simultaneously.

“We were looking for you… Are you okay?” Ichiru was obviously concerned when he spoke, and somehow Kiseki could tell that he wasn’t really referring to his neck being snapped. He seemed to be asking how the younger teen was as far as mentally and emotionally. Kiseki knew that they could all see his aura and instantly know if he was lying, but he forced a smile regardless.

“I’m fine. If you guys were out looking for me, that means I’ve worried you… Sorry.”

“Kiseki, we know what happened.” Kotomi spoke up then, and the dark haired teen looked over to her.

“What do you mean?” He tried to play innocent, but it was clear from his eyes that he knew what his sister was talking about.

“Caroline came back to the house a few minutes ago.” Kiseki’s smile faded when Stefan responded to him softly. “She told us what she did.” He intentionally left out how she had snapped Ashley’s neck as well and even threatened to do the same to the children, since it was obvious that Kiseki wouldn’t be able to take it right now.

“I see…” The younger Vampire’s gaze fell to the ground, and all of his efforts to look cheerful seemed to dissipate.

“We’ll get her back.” Kotomi spoke up again, trying to cheer up her brother, who looked so upset now that she and Ichiru could both almost feel his pain. Kiseki didn’t respond for a while, although when he did, he didn’t acknowledge her words.

“Where is she now?”

“She’ll be staying with Klaus until her humanity comes back on.” Ichiru answered softly, noticing Kiseki clench his fists at his sides. It obviously upset him to hear that, but he didn’t object like they had originally thought he would. However, he had just experienced firsthand how brutal Caroline was without her humanity, so he most likely understood the situation.

After several moments of silence, Ichiru and Kotomi thought they saw what looked like tears beginning to line his eyes, but before anyone could speak, Kiseki did so himself.

“Let’s just go home…”