Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: RP Announcements and Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
There aren't very many active RPs. It's quite disappointing. :/
Its the middle of the school year; a lot of people can't afford to take put too much time into an RP.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn

Ah. End of a school year, for me. My apologies.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
Ah. End of a school year, for me. My apologies.
Don't worry about it. I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything like that.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:14 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Announcement from the area of awesomeness known as SSCTYWYH:
*For those of you that don't know, that's the official name of the company that rules my creative thought process...yes it is under copyright...

Project Nexi:

Anyway, sometime in the future (meaning when I get my damn own computer) I will be opening a RP based around a completely original story idea of mine. Though I can say it was inspired by Jet Set Radio a bit...anyway (I use 'anyway' a lot) this RP I'm planning on turning into an experiment to try and do the following things:

1: Boost the...well we could call it an 'economy' of the role play boards.
2: We could call it train the new to role playing people to the more moderate levels in literacy.
3: Bring something new to the boards.
4: Have fun, I mean, that's the point.

I don't want to give too much away, but essentially, we take an alternate Earth, only this earth is named Reltah. Against this alternate earth is another plane of existence called the Nexi. The Nexi is a collaboration of all the greatest creativity from the past and present, creating an alternate world for projections of alternate versions of human beings and even animals live. In short, people's persona's fursona's, in general in the story, called 'Sona's' exist. People with powerful Sona's are called Deviates in the real world. Deviates have influencia powers of great magnitude over life using the power of creativity and imagination to shape the world and make it worth living in, and more exciting. Their Sona's in the Nexi, watch their world change shape dramatically, as it represents the real world.

There is no way to cross into the Nexi, for it exists on the soul of imagination and creativity. However as time passes in the real world, one of the main Nexi areas, as it is broken up into various areas, becomes neutral and a dead zone, a complete industrial complex for destruction and disaster. In the real world, all forms of creativity and imagination are being so suppressed that the people all are starting to become colour blind, bland, and living life in the least pleasant way possible. Powerful Deviates are having their powers torn from them, and turning them into another force for the continued assimilation of the rest of the Nexi by an unknown force. There is a single soul Deviate and their Sona that were put down that path, and pulled out of it. Thus a war between the Deviates, and the grey force known as 'WAE' has begun on both the Nexi and Reltah.

That's really the shortest version I can give without telling the entirety of the story, as there is so much more to be told about it.

As this story of mine is entirely my own (as far as I know, no one else has done anything else like it anyway) it is, as some of my other original stuff has gone, big. Plenty big. As such, in regards, if anyone would like to help me with said project, in terms of me knowing there would actually be people interested and involved, please PM me. I'm looking for all role players of any level of experience to participate, as those who would like to improve, or those who are new and would like to learn, I am making this role play in such a way that not only will it be fun, but you can learn with an environment of any levels of experience.

If I find something of similarity being used by another person...I will call you out on story basis theft and there will be severe consequences...

If you would like to know any further details, please PM me.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Giratina Offline

Saraibre... that sounds... awesome. o o; We would be allowed to use Pokésonas and the like, right? Because the only persona I have is Giratina here.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-30-2010, 05:03 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Saraibre... that sounds... awesome. o o; We would be allowed to use Pokésonas and the like, right? Because the only persona I have is Giratina here.
I'm aiming for completely original Sona's to help with a learning activity...your Sona could be influenced by Giratina but I'd have to see it in full detail to be sure.

And thank you for the compliment. This idea is a graphic novel story idea of mine amongst a few larger ones.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:00 AM
candy123 Offline
New Trainer

I want to join an RP
Old 04-10-2011, 03:17 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Hey here's a link to my roleplay I need more people.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...=110683&page=3
Old 07-09-2011, 06:23 AM
chengliu Offline
New Trainer

Yet another spammer, it seems. juicy couture456
Old 08-15-2011, 08:17 AM
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Offline

Why... do you have two stickied rules threads, and a very old "Announcement & Feedback" thread that is still stickied? :S I don't understand, it just makes this place look cluttered.

- Johto Chronicles -
your very own adventure
with POKÉMON awaits...
Old 08-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Why... do you have two stickied rules threads, and a very old "Announcement & Feedback" thread that is still stickied? :S I don't understand, it just makes this place look cluttered.
*original post erased by stupid cat*

I'm not sure why we have two feedback threads...but I can tell you that the Rules page is what we hold as a standard for Role Playing on PE2K, whereas the one by Neo Emolga is a very well written thread on a detailed explanation of how to make a successful RP, how role playing standards work here, what terms we use and such. Everything may seem cluttered because he downsized this section from our original layout of Pokemon and Other RP's being in their own section and Sign Ups and Discussion threads having their own sub forum as well. This downsize was made due to the lack of activity on the forum all together, but activity in the role playing section has dramatically died. thing sused to be much more active around here and now, it's quite low in comparison. The threads may seem to be making clutter and may be old, but they are stickied for the reason of them being important tools and information for all RPers to read. Just because important tools aren't used doesn't mean that someone won't use them later. :3
Old 08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Skeez Offline

Well, I decided to go for it and start my own RP. If someone could give me feedback on the overall idea & backstory that'd be great. If someone could join it that'd be even better.

I love the idea, personally, and I'm excited by the prospect of roleplaying it. Should be fun. :D
Old 11-16-2012, 03:38 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Role Play Announcements/Feedbacks/Chat

I hope this doesn't count as a necro, as this thread hasn't been active for more than a year. I just had wanted to let the RP community know that I've finally revamped my old Teen Titans RP thanks to Neo giving me some extra material and just being a good person to discuss ideas with. Unfortunately, the activity here seems to be low, and we decided to run it on Serebii. If you don't mind going off forum for it, we'd love to see some people from Elite join it.

By the way, we need a Raven. Any Raven fans out there?

Here's the direct link to the signup thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...to-participate) if you're not familiar with the source material, think of it as basically a Superhero/Villain RP.

I hope it isn't against the rules to announce RPs that aren't on Elite. I'm really sorry if it is.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

(Moonlight told me to post)
Okay, so yeah. I haven't been on here much (Due to school, vacay, etc) and I'm sorry about that.

NOW FOR THE ACTUAL POINT: Sometime next week(With any luck), I'll be doing something. Those of you who know what I was doing before my quite lengthy LOA, you know what I'll be doing. I just want to ask you people who know;

Is this a good time?

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Konekodemon Offline

I have trouble keeping up when I roleplay in a group. Anyone want to do a private one on one roleplay with me?