Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: The New Pokemon: New Pictures and Types Revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
I'm not sure you can saw Mew is stronger than Mewtwo. Or Celebi is stronger than Lugia/Ho-oh. Or Jirachi versus Deoxys/Rayquaza. But I guess you can say all those Pokemon are fairly strong Pokemon.

So that pretty much shows the point I'm about to make. You have the "cute" ones like Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. But it's not just the cute ones, you'll also have the more aggressive looking ones like Mewtwo/Lugia/Ho-oh/Deoxys/Rayquaza.

So yea, it's not just a cute thing, they mix it up.

We'll probably learn more about Diamond and Pearl during E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in May. That's a "probably," since we have no idea what their progress is on Diamond and Pearl.

It's all pretty much guessing right now. So who knows? Maybe Manaphy will not turn out to be a Mew/Celebi/Jirachi kinda type. From the looks of it, I think Manaphy will fall into that category, despite it not being a Psychic type.
Well I personally think it won't be because ussually the legendarys can't be bred into exictence and it looks like a baby mantine.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: The New Pokemon: New Pictures and Types Revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Roge
Well I personally think it won't be because ussually the legendarys can't be bred into exictence and it looks like a baby mantine.
Manaphy is not a baby Mantine, Tamanta is a baby Mantine.