Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 03-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch
Default Birthday thread..

Just here to say that I think that there should be a Birthday thread, possibly in the "Other: Chat" Section. Because there shouldn't be scattered threads for people's birthdays, they should be put into one thread, and someone could post there to say happy birthday. Just my opinion...

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 03-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: Birthday thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified Pikachu
Just here to say that I think that there should be a Birthday thread, possibly in the "Other: Chat" Section. Because there shouldn't be scattered threads for people's birthdays, they should be put into one thread, and someone could post there to say happy birthday. Just my opinion...
Why don't people suggest this in the TMI thread?

Anyway, hopefully if the activity in the other chat board increases, we'll get a sub-board for that, and leaves... and welcome backs.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

I think there should be a crappy threads section, which would include birthday threads, MOTS/MOTY, and every poll currently in the Mixed Polls section.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidgeot79
I think there should be a crappy threads section, which would include birthday threads, MOTS/MOTY, and every poll currently in the Mixed Polls section.
Pidge, be serious in this board.

Old 03-24-2006, 09:04 PM
MystiKal Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MystiKal Send a message via MSN to MystiKal Send a message via Yahoo to MystiKal

This question has been brought up countless times and usually it never works at getting a sub board. So like Pika said, suggest this in the TMI thread.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
Pidge, be serious in this board.
I AM serious. Birthday threads, pointless. All you get is a bunch of people making the token post:

Happy birthday (insert username), have a good one.

MOTS/MOTY, nobody counts that crap, and it's not worth counting. The same people always win, too.

Guide to posting in the Mixed Polls section:

1. Find a poll.
2. Choose one of the choices (voting optional).
3. Post that you chose whichever one you choosed.

And don't tell ME what to do, I'm aware of what I say and the consequences 98.79% of the time.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Having a thread for everyone's birthday takes away the importance of the thread.... it is created to wish that one person a happy birthday... big deal if a thread is created for a persons birthday... it's a special occasion and it is just going to die out anyway... what and who is it hurting?
Old 03-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Having a thread for everyone's birthday takes away the importance of the thread.... it is created to wish that one person a happy birthday... big deal if a thread is created for a persons birthday... it's a special occasion and it is just going to die out anyway... what and who is it hurting?
I couldn't have said it better myself Matthew...