Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 04-29-2004, 02:26 AM
Bashaamo Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Bashaamo
Default Re: Aliens: Friend or foe? Real or myth?

They are out there...

But I highly doubt they are anything like we think. Consider this. The human race is the most intellignet race to come out of billions of years of life on this planet. But we have yet to find other intelligent life. We can get into space but we can't go far yet. So if there is a civilization out there with beam-rays, frisbe ships, and laser cannons, they should have found us by now, surely if they were that advanced they would come to Earth, surely their RADAR could pick up all the stuff we have on Earth. So I think there is life, but could it be simply Bacteria that we had on earth 2 Billion years ago? So not be ignorant but if there is life out their they are probably less or equal to us.

-Bash

Or I might be wrong and prehaps the Aliens don't want to come to Earth becuse we have wars and disease and Godzilla. But who knows...
Old 04-29-2004, 03:01 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

interesting theory Bash =P lol

But consider this, we, humans, are a very curious creature. We're always wanting to learn more. What if an alien spicies HAS found us, but are hiding themselves, observing us to learn everything about us. Its the same thing we do to animals, in a way. We observe them in their natural habbitat, and learn what they eat, what they do, ect.

lol, I confuse myself too. =P
Old 05-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Bakura2004 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ierdar
interesting theory Bash =P lol

But consider this, we, humans, are a very curious creature. We're always wanting to learn more. What if an alien spicies HAS found us, but are hiding themselves, observing us to learn everything about us. Its the same thing we do to animals, in a way. We observe them in their natural habbitat, and learn what they eat, what they do, ect.

lol, I confuse myself too. =P
Very interesting. I often have pondered that fact only leaving me in a state of disturbedness.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakura2004
Very interesting. I often have pondered that fact only leaving me in a state of disturbedness.
Why must you always revive old threads? Why must you?!

Bashammo thats a good theroy. I belive in a way that we aren't actually from earth. The first people (this contridict's the Adam and Eve theroy because I belive in god but it's a theroy not a statement) could of been beamed down from an other planet or could of been outcasts/people with a defect. Somehow it managed to be a boy and a girl to replenish the thier species on this planet. And some day those same aliens that dropped those two may claim us back...

Just a theroy. ^_^
Old 05-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Bakura2004 Offline
Banned

My uncle believes in that.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

Erm...maybe you guys think TOO much about it?

In any case, I don't think that there COULDN'T be more intelligent life than us, but just because other life is more intelligent than us doesn't mean that species has found "us" yet.