Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-13-2006, 11:37 PM
DragoniteMistress Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to DragoniteMistress Send a message via Yahoo to DragoniteMistress
Default Aap

If you support AAP and have any experience with AP, please post your unfortunate stories here.

Only post if you know what AAP and AP stands for.

Here's my story:

I was talking to my best friends sister and I told her I was sending her an e-mail supporting AAP and its reasons about how Pokemon isn't violent or immature.
Once I said Pokemon she turned AP, literally. She called me pathetic and that I shouldn't waste my time and that worthless trash. I asked her what Pokemon ever did to her. She was silent but then began ranting about how pathetic and immature it is. I then told her she needs to just read my e-mail and I promised her opinions would change. So she listed off some things I didn't do for her (in obviously over 6 months because I hadn't remembered any of it) and I asked her so would you have wanted me to do all of those things rather then sending a letter to all of your friends to hopefully speak up and help defend the younger AAPers from APers.

Now we hate eachother and I refer to her as by AP instead of her name, ******.

**Asterisk to replace her name for safety precautions. Please do so in your events**