Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 03:50 AM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to masterryanx Send a message via Skype™ to masterryanx
Default Re: Movie 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
Actually, you have to watch the older ones cause they took all them out of the beginning to the new episodes. They weren't supposed to be in there yet so Pokemon USA made the translators take em out.
I also looked at the pictures, but, to me it looks a bit as if they recycled the mountain climbing plot from the 6th movie, is it a bit different in animation?
Moutain climbing? I'm quite sure what you mean by that. Oh, and also you guys know that the name was proven to be Lucario right? Although I tend to use Rukario a lot through habbit.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:56 AM
Togepi Offline
Banned

Location: Tokyo, Japan. I live in the basement of Tokyo Pokemon Center
Send a message via AIM to Togepi

No, it is Rukario. Pronouced Lucario, however.
Old 12-29-2005, 04:30 AM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togepi
No, it is Rukario. Pronouced Lucario, however.
Well, many things in the Japanese language are like this. Rugia-Lugia, Zoro-Zolo, Kirara-Kilala. The point is though it's spelled Lucario as well. Proof: http://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/...=4521329049199 this is a Japanes product from the Pokemon center in Japan. As you can see 'Lucario' is clearly spelled on it beside his picture.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

So you too think its Ok to now say Lucario? I've seen those things (would like to own some!) but not everyone on here was to keen on typing the name yet so I wasn't. And you do never know if nintendo'll change one more letter before release (couldn't see why though).

Also, I'm talking about, when Lucario runs off and everyone jumps in the car and they drive, day and night, throughout the hills to get to that weird mountain. It just reminds me to much of the 6th movie.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:56 PM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
So you too think its Ok to now say Lucario? I've seen those things (would like to own some!) but not everyone on here was to keen on typing the name yet so I wasn't. And you do never know if nintendo'll change one more letter before release (couldn't see why though).

Also, I'm talking about, when Lucario runs off and everyone jumps in the car and they drive, day and night, throughout the hills to get to that weird mountain. It just reminds me to much of the 6th movie.
There have also been many more products in Japan with his name spelled Lucario. Plus I've seen a site who claimed to have spoken with Pokemon of Japan representative who confirmed the English spelling. But ya who knows what the Pokemon USA will deem fit for an English name. Although many legendaries in the past have kept the same name as in Japan.

Ya, I know what you're talking about but somehow It didn't remind me of movie 6...
Old 01-20-2006, 01:57 AM
joepetree Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to joepetree

does any one have a link for the new movie mew and the wave guiding hero ?
Old 01-20-2006, 01:58 AM
Umbreon Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Please don't revive old threads and please don't double post.

~ [VPP - Luxray - Finished @ 2484] ~

~ [ VPP Stats | URPG Stats | Coordinator Stats ] ~
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 PM
moese250 Offline
New Trainer

pokemon movie 8 is already out in japan and is being introduced to america soon.

how do you watch the movie so early?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moese250
pokemon movie 8 is already out in japan and is being introduced to america soon.

how do you watch the movie so early?
Can't you read!? Don't revive old threads, that means a month or more and its been more than 4.
To answer your question, there are sites on the Internet that you can download foreign movies off of, plus if you have a multi region DVD player you can buy the original movie on eBay.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:45 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
is being introduced to america soon.
And Australia thankfully =D

Anyway, old thread...

Closed Thread