Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Hey!

That's the way she was drawn...they can't exactly change it now, can they? Anyway, the fact is that May started off as a 10 year old, just like Ash when he started his journey.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Alonso Offline

Send a message via AIM to Alonso

Quote:
Originally Posted by jynx
Nintendo's official reply is that Ash is ageless...

But if you are on the Pokemon Manga---Pokemon Special, then they have exact ages.
Why did you quote my post? I talked about May being 10 and you quote me talking about Ash and that Nintendo don't really have an age for him. The quote was pointless.
Go to the Anime section

Old 03-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard64
Why did you quote my post? I talked about May being 10 and you quote me talking about Ash and that Nintendo don't really have an age for him. The quote was pointless.
Sometimes when people use the "Quick Reply" button, they forget to uncheck the box in the "Options" area that says "Quote message in reply?" It's no big deal.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Satoshi Offline
New Trainer

Whatever site it is, it's probably lying. Don't believe it. The characters' current age was never indicated in the anime.

The only evidence we have is that Haruka was 10 when Houen started and Ash was 10 when his journey started. Other than that we have no clue what the characters' ages are.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:58 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Question Re: Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain
Look over here May is 10 and Ash is also 10
May
and
Ash
i wouldnt take their word for it...they can say anything you know..besides DOES she look like TEN?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Expecto Patronum!

All we know is that she was ten at the beginning of her journey. Ash turned eleven about half way through Johto (in the short at the beginning of Pokemon 3, Ash and Pikachu celebrated a whole year together). They're the only two facts we have to go on.

Hoenn seems a lot shorter than Kanto + half of Johto, so I would say that May is still ten, no matter how old she looks.

Anyway, this is an old thread. You should know not to revive threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days.

Closed Thread