Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Intro Boards Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 08-11-2006, 11:23 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default New Pokemon Silhouettes!

New Pokemon Silhouettes!
-08/11/06-

Two new Pokemon silhouettes were revealed in Yahoo Japan's Pokemon page, at the Pokemon Garden feature page: http://pokemon.kids.yahoo.co.jp/dp/garden/garden.html. At that flash page, you need to head up to the third floor and talk to Ken Sugimori (the Pokemon artist) a few times and he will reveal two silhouettes.

Of course, if you don't want to go through that trouble, the two silhouettes posted above are the ones you can find there.

Related Links
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
New Pokemon

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 08-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: New Pokemon Silhouettes!

Too many new dumb Pokemon...though they slightly resemble Rattata and Pidgey.

I hate that monkey starter thing.

Last edited by Ridley; 08-11-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Lotad

Ones a mouse, the others a bird. Pokemon must be running out of ideas. These two contain really some similarities to Rattata and Pidgey.

{URPG} | {Sparkz // Mastered @ 8,693} | {Anime}
-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
This doesn't mean I drop out of everything I'm doing though... =/
Old 08-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

That first one is an Aipom evolution, no doubt.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

I don't think so,starters are always Basic stage,(Except Pikachu in yellow)
Old 08-11-2006, 02:36 PM
greenwolf60 Offline
New Trainer

Pokemon is going for 'Cute' this time instead of 'Intimidating' or 'Unique' Most of the Pokemon they've made so far seem cute and cuddly. Not that that's bad or anything... but I'm waiting for something different. and the monkey/cat/mouse thing looks kinda like Aipom

Credit goes to Rainbow Latias at http://www.serebiiforums.com for the awesome trainer card! You rock!

Old 08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwolf60 View Post
Pokemon is going for 'Cute' this time instead of 'Intimidating' or 'Unique' Most of the Pokemon they've made so far seem cute and cuddly. Not that that's bad or anything... but I'm waiting for something different. and the monkey/cat/mouse thing looks kinda like Aipom
I don't think that's a bad thing either, besides, there are some more aggressive looking Pokemon like Lucario, Weavile, and the two Diamond/Pearl legendary Pokemon: Diaruga and Parukia. And also keep in mind, these Pokemon they're revealing, we don't know what their evolutions look like yet. For example, look at the three new starters, they look cute and cuddly, but so does Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle, and they evolve into more aggressive looking Pokemon. Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile, all those evolve into larger and more aggressive looking Pokemon. So expect the same thing here, you start out with something small and cute, but it will grow into something bigger and more aggressive looking.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
RedRoninMan Offline
Elite Trainer

Everyone thus far has said that the sihlouette with the rodent seems to be a rat but the first thing I thought of when I saw it was the fake dark/cat starter that someone made up

My Bishies are Walter C. Dornez, Arcanine and Venusaur!
Old 08-11-2006, 03:09 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRoninMan View Post
Everyone thus far has said that the sihlouette with the rodent seems to be a rat but the first thing I thought of when I saw it was the fake dark/cat starter that someone made up
Right, usually fakes are like that, but don't worry about these ones, they're from the official Yahoo Japan's Pokemon page. They just want to tease ya before they reveal the Pokemon in full, which they have done many times in the past.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:15 PM
FunkRat Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to FunkRat Send a message via MSN to FunkRat Send a message via Yahoo to FunkRat

A chick and a rat/monkey. Pretty cool.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Right, usually fakes are like that, but don't worry about these ones, they're from the official Yahoo Japan's Pokemon page. They just want to tease ya before they reveal the Pokemon in full, which they have done many times in the past.
Hmm,no offense to anyone but that explains a lot.
Why are they teasing us?As if we are kids,keeping us in suspense,I don't know why are they doing this.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Poltergeist Offline

I Dunno the first Silhouette looks like some lion cub that would evolve into a feroucous adult, while the other is probably the common bird that appears at the beggining for you.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

When I first saw the cat/rat thing, I thought it looked like Kimba the White Lion with a cowlick! But I do agree with some of the people who say that this has already been done. Another Rattata/ Pidgey- like Pokemon, but these could be some of the Pokemon you find early in the game. Hey, don't forget that the game comes out in Japan in September! When that day come, we'll be overflowing with a lot more new Pokemon! :)
Old 08-11-2006, 05:46 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by May Norman View Post
Hmm,no offense to anyone but that explains a lot.
Why are they teasing us?As if we are kids,keeping us in suspense,I don't know why are they doing this.
Well, it keeps all fans in suspense. And that's how you promote a product, giving bits and bits at a time before the release date.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:01 PM
LatiasLover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to LatiasLover

Well the bird's name is Mukkuru and is nr.10 in the shinou pokedex