Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:34 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default "Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway" Details!

"Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway" Details!
-09/14/06-

Information from Toy"R"Us Website:
Visit any Toys R Us video game area from noon to 3:00 PM on September 30th to receive the mysterious Mew free! While supplies last.

What you need to do to get Mew
Be sure to bring in your Nintendo Game Boy Advance and/or Game Boy Advance SP and any ONE of the following Pokemon GBA game paks: Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon LeafGreen, and Pokemon Emerald. Mew will be traded into your Pokemon game pak using the Game Boy Advance link cable (provided at Toys"R"Us).

Before Arriving
Before arriving at the event, please make sure the Pokemon game you are using meets the requirements listed: Mew will be traded to you for a Pokemon you already have in your party. Therefore, please make sure you have a Pokemon in your party that you are willing to trade. Any Pokemon will do - it does not need to be a special one. Please make sure to save your game while you are on the second floor of a Pokemon Center in the game-this will speed up the process of trading Mew.

Pokemon Emerald
If you have Pokemon Emerald, you must have obtained the National Pokedex by beating the game (defeating the Elite Four and being entered in to the Hall of Fame). If you have not gotten to this point in Emerald, you cannot get Mew for your Emerald game pak. Also, you need to have an extra Pokemon in your party that you are willing to trade.

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire and Pokemon FireRed & LeafGreen
You must have the Pokedex and have an extra Pokemon in your party that you are willing to trade.

This information is from the official Toys"R"Us website, you can find the page on the Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway here: Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway

Related Links
Pokemon Events

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 09-14-2006, 07:39 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway" Details!

Aww, man. I started over my Emerald version just so I can get this Mew. I can't get that far in the game to beat the Elite Four and get the NationalDex... wait... There's a NationalDex in Emerald?? I never knew that...

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:26 PM
iam18152 Offline
New Trainer

So for Ruby/Sapphire all you need is to have obtained the Pokedex and have a pokemon you want to trade to get Mew? Or does it mean have the national dex when it says have pokedex?
Old 09-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Ture pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer

i'm going to get as most mews that i can b/c arent there diffrent ones?
Old 09-15-2006, 08:49 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Help me... I didn't know there was a NationalDex in Emerald, and I can't find any metion of one in my Player's Guide. I don't understand why Emerald needs a NationalDex, since it's an extention of Ruby and Sapphire. The only NationalDex I know of is in the FireRed and LeafGreen versions. But I guess since it's required in Emerald, Mew is going in the FireRed version until then... *sigh*

Bunny of Doom!
Old 09-16-2006, 12:41 PM
josh_da1 Offline
New Trainer

Does this include the UK or is it just America?
Old 09-16-2006, 02:55 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_da1 View Post
Does this include the UK or is it just America?
Nope, this is a US event.
Old 09-16-2006, 05:12 PM
TerminatriX Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thats bullshit because i'n england we don't get any of that stuff .
Old 09-16-2006, 05:18 PM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
"Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway" Details!
-09/14/06-

Information from Toy"R"Us Website:
Visit any Toys R Us video game area from noon to 3:00 PM on September 30th to receive the mysterious Mew free! While supplies last.

What you need to do to get Mew
Be sure to bring in your Nintendo Game Boy Advance and/or Game Boy Advance SP and any ONE of the following Pokemon GBA game paks: Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon LeafGreen, and Pokemon Emerald. Mew will be traded into your Pokemon game pak using the Game Boy Advance link cable (provided at Toys"R"Us).

Before Arriving
Before arriving at the event, please make sure the Pokemon game you are using meets the requirements listed: Mew will be traded to you for a Pokemon you already have in your party. Therefore, please make sure you have a Pokemon in your party that you are willing to trade. Any Pokemon will do - it does not need to be a special one. Please make sure to save your game while you are on the second floor of a Pokemon Center in the game-this will speed up the process of trading Mew.

Pokemon Emerald
If you have Pokemon Emerald, you must have obtained the National Pokedex by beating the game (defeating the Elite Four and being entered in to the Hall of Fame). If you have not gotten to this point in Emerald, you cannot get Mew for your Emerald game pak. Also, you need to have an extra Pokemon in your party that you are willing to trade.

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire and Pokemon FireRed & LeafGreen
You must have the Pokedex and have an extra Pokemon in your party that you are willing to trade.

This information is from the official Toys"R"Us website, you can find the page on the Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway here: Pokemon Mystery of Mew Giveaway

Related Links
Pokemon Events

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
(I can't go, no SP..
Old 09-16-2006, 06:11 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryEX View Post
(I can't go, no SP..
You don't really need an SP if you have a GBA. :)

Bunny of Doom!
Old 09-16-2006, 06:46 PM
remshady Offline

could u bring a DS lite?
Old 09-16-2006, 06:54 PM
thirty-six Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by remshady View Post
could u bring a DS lite?
probably not... best thing to do is try contact toysrus...and ask via email.. or phone..
but you could also borrow a friends sp / gba..
Old 09-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Miltonic Offline
Amateur Trainer

i cant wait to get mew is the only pokemon that i need to complete my national pokedex. and i didnt cheat for any of them yay

Diamond FC:0344 4025 7005 pm if you want to battle or trade
Old 09-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

I accidently made a thread bout this and It would take a long time to get 367 pokemon
Old 09-18-2006, 11:23 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticthebest View Post
i cant wait to get mew is the only pokemon that i need to complete my national pokedex. and i didnt cheat for any of them yay
Yay, you! Now you can get Diamond and Pearl and top yourself by catching all the new Pokemon! :)

Bunny of Doom!