Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:00 AM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise
Default Re: All Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl Revealed!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n/DP_base_data

Click that, it has all the stats of all Pokemon in DP. No names, just numbers, so be sure to use this link:

http://pokeguide.filb.de/icons.php

And use those sprites (which are in correct numerical order that matches the base stat database) to help you correlate what Pokemon goes with what stats.

FYI, since many of you are familiar with Weavile, he is number 461, and is in the 2nd column, 4th row up from the bottom. Naetle is 387, and is in the 7th column, and 7 rows up from the bottom. Floatsel is 519, and is all the way on the right, 5 rows up from the bottom. Use these known Pokemon to count up or down to the number of the Pokemon's stats you wish to look up.

Once you have that Pokemon's number, you can also use this link:

http://www.ryuunomai.com/pokemondp-movesets.txt

to see the level up moves of each Pokemon. Obviously Bulbasaur is 1, Weavile is 461, and Deoxys (neutral) is 386.

If you see a number in place of a move name in a moveset listing, use this link:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~breuleuo/dpmoves.html

to see the effect of that move. Just look for the number of the move that was in the movepool, and will tell you what that move does.

Realize that some moves have changed, like Leaf Blade, which is not only a physical move now (meaning, despite it's Grass typing, it will run off of Attack and not Special Attack), it also had a power boost, so its attack power is 90 instead of 70. Crunch is also physical and lowers Defense instead of Special Defense. Shadowball and Sludge Bomb are both Special Attacks now, making Gengar that much more dangerous, because he'll have 2 STAB moves coming off of his 359 neutral-natured, max IV/EV Special Attack stat (which becomes 394 with a +Special Attack nature). Surf hits everyone on the battlefield, Hypnosis has 70% accuracy. Pokemon get completely new movesets you wouldn't expect, like Dragon Dance Feraligatr.

Anyway, research away, people.

Oh, newsflash: Pokemon #409 Ramuparudo has the 2nd highest attack in the game, at 165 base attack, he can reach 472 Attack max (meaning, level 100, 31 Attack IV, 252 Attack EVs, +Attack -[something] nature). With Choice Band, his attack is 708.

The only Pokemon that has a higher Attack stat is Deoxys Fire Red, who has a base 180 Attack, which adds up to a max 459 (neutral nature) or 504 (+Attack nature). Slaking comes in at a close 3rd for highest Attack, with base 160. Sadly, Deoxys is Uber and Slaking has Truant, and Ramuparudo has crappy Defense, Speed, and Special Defense.

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 09-29-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:30 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Wow, I actually like a lot of the new Pokemon! ESPECIALLY KORINKU AND HIS EVOS!! *glomps*

And thanks for those links Khold. They provide a lot of info. Nya
Old 09-29-2006, 04:34 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshell Blastoise View Post

Oh, newsflash: Pokemon #409 Ramuparudo has the 2nd highest attack in the game, at 165 base attack, he can reach 472 Attack max (meaning, level 100, 31 Attack IV, 252 Attack EVs, +Attack -[something] nature). With Choice Band, his attack is 708.
Isn't that the Fossil Pokemon evo? (The Headbutt one)

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Echo Offline
PE2K Team Rater

Send a message via AIM to Echo

Quote:
Also, when we take into consideration a STAB Rock Slide... This guy will hurt stuff big time.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:03 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

I don't know which Fossil Pokemon to get! y.y When I first saw them, I wanted to get the Headbutt one, but now I like the Shield Pokemon's evo... Oh, wait. They are exclusive to the game. I guess I have to get both games... I was anyway. Nevermind... I'll be able to trade if needed. :D

Bunny of Doom!
Old 09-29-2006, 09:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

Yeah, Ramuparudo (I have a source that says his English name is Rampard, but don't hold me to that) is the evolution of the PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS Pokemon, Zugaidosu.

evolves into

And Rock Slide is the least of my worries from Rampard, as apparently he has a Rock typed attack with 150 base power and 80% accuracy, translated into Double Headbutt (name might change in the official English game). So, after STAB, that would be...225 base power.

So, we can take those stats and apply damage to the most common defensive walls in the ADV metagame. A level 100 Rampard with max 472 ATK using Double Headbutt will hit always 2HKO a max HP (334) max DEF (416) Skarmory.

Holy crap.

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 09-29-2006 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:22 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Not that I really know what you're talking about, but seeing as whenever I try non-NBL competitive battling, I'm totally crushed whenever a Skarmory comes along, so if thing thing can 2HKO a maxed Skarm, then I'm freaking getting it. Either that or Regigige, but the STAB is an important factor, so...

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Quote:
Yeah, Ramuparudo (I have a source that says his English name is Rampard, but don't hold me to that) is the evolution of the PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS Pokemon, Zugaidosu.

evolves into

And Rock Slide is the least of my worries from Rampard, as apparently he has a Rock typed attack with 150 base power and 80% accuracy, translated into Double Headbutt (name might change in the official English game). So, after STAB, that would be...225 base power.

So, we can take those stats and apply damage to the most common defensive walls in the ADV metagame. A level 100 Rampard with max 472 ATK using Double Headbutt will hit always 2HKO a max HP (334) max DEF (416) Skarmory.

Holy crap.
That Pokemon is hot. If only they would make even more Pokemon based after dinosaurs. ^__^

I'm really starting to like most of these guys, although a select few are hideous/dumb.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
That Pokemon is hot. If only they would make even more Pokemon based after dinosaurs. ^__^

I'm really starting to like most of these guys, although a select few are hideous/dumb.
That dino makes me want to hurl. anyway most of the pokemon seem to be lacking real art. Only the original pokemon revealed seem to be any good. The bagworm pokemon though to my amazement seems to actually evolve into something not to shabby.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Echo Offline
PE2K Team Rater

Send a message via AIM to Echo

Quote:
And Rock Slide is the least of my worries from Rampard, as apparently he has a Rock typed attack with 150 base power and 80% accuracy, translated into Double Headbutt (name might change in the official English game). So, after STAB, that would be...225 base power

Holy crap.
Ok, holy crap pretty much sums it up. And I'd be willing to bet that this guy will also get Earthquake to deal with some resistances... A monster coming up.
Old 09-30-2006, 02:26 AM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi View Post

Yeah, Dinosaur Pokemon is something they can invest in, mainly because they're are tons of dinosaurs that can be Poke-ized. Other than Aerodactyl and Tropius, there are no other dinosaur-like Pokemon I like. These two new Pokemon are more than welcomed by me. :D

One other thing! Has anyone heard of an evo of Absol coming out? Or is it just a rumor? I need to know because Absol is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon! :D

Bunny of Doom!
Old 10-01-2006, 01:43 AM
eternalsilverlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
That dino makes me want to hurl. anyway most of the pokemon seem to be lacking real art. Only the original pokemon revealed seem to be any good. The bagworm pokemon though to my amazement seems to actually evolve into something not to shabby.
Yukushii,Emuritto,Agunomu(480,481,482) seem to be the new trio pokemon.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_of_aries View Post
Yeah, Dinosaur Pokemon is something they can invest in, mainly because they're are tons of dinosaurs that can be Poke-ized. Other than Aerodactyl and Tropius, there are no other dinosaur-like Pokemon I like. These two new Pokemon are more than welcomed by me. :D

One other thing! Has anyone heard of an evo of Absol coming out? Or is it just a rumor? I need to know because Absol is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon! :D
Uh, instead of asking...why don't you go look for yourself?

But to answer your question, no, he doesn't get an evo. Absol sucks anyway ;[
Old 10-01-2006, 03:16 AM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
Uh, instead of asking...why don't you go look for yourself?

But to answer your question, no, he doesn't get an evo. Absol sucks anyway ;[
I have had enough with old evos. seriously they just take an old pokemon, mess it up a bit and claim it is a new pokemon. Anyway I bet next game they will have just as many old evos or more. Hmm anyway out of the old evos still not seen I am a bit interested in seeing Togetic, Piloswine, Dusclops,Yanma and Snorunt. Not thatI am particularily saying they will be good just that I want to see how they turned out. By the way do we kno how many legendaries there are in total?
Old 10-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

I think it's great that there are new EEVEE evolutions. Secretly I hope that eventually there will be an EEVEE evolution for all 17 types. Maybe trade EEVEE with held items or something.

I'm also glad to see Palkia and Dialga are Dragon types. Dragons as legendaries is a cool idea.

I'm bummed however by the fact that so many new Poke's are pre-evolutions and new evolutions.

I would have liked to see a baby Kangaskhan (pre-evolution) outside it's mother's pouch. I think a cool idea would be to have a Calf Pokemon (pre-evolution of Tauros and Miltank) that would evolve at Level 30 into either a Tauros or Miltank depending on it's gender.

Keep in mind that these are just ideas and do not accually exist.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 10-01-2006 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Spelling errors