Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:43 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

"Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!
-10/16/06-

Nintendo of America and Smugmug (an online photo sharing site), are sponsoring a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon contest called "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives." You can view the contest page here: www.nintendo.smugmug.com

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives Contest - Summary
What if you woke up one day, and you were a Pokemon? In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for Nintendo DS, for the first time, you will experience being an actual Pokemon! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team will also be available for the Game Boy Advance SP system. The adventure begins with you awakening to find that you have been turned into a Pokemon and you'll get to talk with other Pokemon and make friends along the way as you try to uncover your true purpose and mission.

Why do you think you turned into a Pokemon? The “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives” contest is your chance to explain this incredible transformation. Submit your artwork to www.nintendo.smugmug.com depicting why you have turned into a Pokemon and what your life as a Pokemon is like and you could win a Pokemon Prize Pack!

One grand prize winner of the “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives” contest will receive two Pokemon Prize Packs featuring two Nintendo DS Lite systems, two copies of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, two copies of the The Official Nintendo Power Player’s Guide for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and two Pokemon 10th Anniversary totes, hats and T-shirts--enough for you and a friend. Ten runner-ups will receive a Nintendo DS Lite, a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and a copy of The Official Nintendo Power Player’s Guide for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

For complete the complete summary of the contest and information on how to submit your entry, go here: http://nintendo.smugmug.com/gallery/1774298

For official contest rules (note that promotion only open to US residents), go here: http://nintendo.smugmug.com/gallery/1662671

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 10-17-2006, 06:14 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

I think I'm going to enter this... but sadly I only have Paint on my computer... I'll do my best, but I don't know what to draw.

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I am so doing this! Not only will it be fun...

But if I win, I'll give one of my copies of the game and system to my best friend Melody for Christmas. Her family is very poor, and she can not afford a DS.

But mostly, I'm too lame to save up for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. XD
Old 10-17-2006, 11:14 PM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND

I am so entering this.

It's a test determining who will be the top dog, and who's determination will thrive throughout the human soul without even the single need of even a human! [/Random]

But to be honest, this will be fun and exciting. I can't wait for the results. If I win, I might ship one to my dear, dear Sheepy.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceCorporalZeroro View Post
I am so entering this.

It's a test determining who will be the top dog, and who's determination will thrive throughout the human soul without even the single need of even a human! [/Random]

But to be honest, this will be fun and exciting. I can't wait for the results. If I win, I might ship one to my dear, dear Sheepy.
Aww, thanks, Hubby.

This pair up thing is getting weird.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hmm, looks interesting, I guess. But I think I might leave it to the kiddies to win this one. They'd enjoy the prize more than me anyway ^_^
Old 10-18-2006, 01:17 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

I'm going to do my best to win. I doubt it though... Through the irony of me getting a brand new DS for Christmas, I could win. I still doubt it. I entered some art in that Beckett magazine and it wasn't even put into the honorable mentions catagory. ;_; How sad... I thought it would win too... The theme was anime cosplay, and I drew some of the cast of Zatch Bell in Naruto clothes. (wahh..) Some one who won did the exact same thing only it was Bleach in Naruto... (Thief!!) I'm-a gonna do my best...

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:03 PM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Strange. I would have expected many people around the world to already have submitted their entries, but on the Entries Page, there aren't any but that example.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Sipheria Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Sipheria

I posted mine, It's a voltorb. unfortunantly, they havn't put up any more entries :(

I don't even know how many people have already done it.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:17 PM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipheria View Post
I posted mine, It's a voltorb. unfortunantly, they havn't put up any more entries :(

I don't even know how many people have already done it.
Wait, is it JUST a Voltorb? Oh man....
Old 10-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Im am DEFINATLY entering this. I really hope i can win so i can maybe give one to my best friend and then have another just in case something happens to mine or something. I never won a contest and this would be a great one to win.

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 10-18-2006, 09:20 PM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Pkmn Master View Post
Im am DEFINATLY entering this. I really hope i can win so i can maybe give one to my best friend and then have another just in case something happens to mine or something. I never won a contest and this would be a great one to win.
Don't get your hopes too high up. Remember that probably all possible Pokemon fans with scanners and such will be entering this, as they can't resist it neither. I predict that over more than 100 people who have read about the contest on the day after the article was released entered their entries. Remember there are some tough artists out there, like Mario, who are just as good as any of us rookies. It's not going to be easy, but at least we can just hope for the best.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Don't get your hopes too high up. Remember that probably all possible Pokemon fans with scanners and such will be entering this, as they can't resist it neither. I predict that over more than 100 people who have read about the contest on the day after the article was released entered their entries. Remember there are some tough artists out there, like Mario, who are just as good as any of us rookies. It's not going to be easy, but at least we can just hope for the best.
That is true, but remember; You can't win if you're not in.

Least that's what my mom used to say...
Old 10-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Quote:
I would never get my hopes up because when ever i do then well yea you get the point.
I would just like to enter and at least be one of the 11 people to win.

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 10-18-2006, 09:37 PM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylee the Larvitar View Post
That is true, but remember; You can't win if you're not in.

Least that's what my mom used to say...
Catchy. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Pkmn Master View Post
I would never get my hopes up because when ever i do then well yea you get the point.
I would just like to enter and at least be one of the 11 people to win.
That's the spirit. I'm having a new opinion on you very soon.

For everybody who's going to enter, I wish them all good luck!