Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 01:02 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura
Default Re: [Requests Closed] *is lazy x____x*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saori View Post
Okay you guys. The things I'm about to say may or may not be that great D:
I've been having trouble starting with any of your requests (Believe me, I tried doing all of them) and they all look like, pardon the language, but... ****.
I have no idea why but everything I've been drawing lately has been so ugly. An art block perhaps?

So I'm pretty much disregarding the requests. You may get angry and stuff but I swear, I really don't like any of the things I've drawn for you. Don't worry, you could simply request all over again if you want. Argh, I'm so sorry everyone X_____x
:O

Poor Saori, but can I request again? The same person, but not in the shounen way, anyway =) If you allow me to, I'll do a proper request form xDD
Old 12-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Saori Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Saori
Default Re: [Requests Open] *in a bit of a block*

lol, sure.
Go right ahead :D

Last edited by Saori; 12-22-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

I'd like to request again, this time a bit more descriptve, so you can have a better picture in your head (so it's easier). Also, I liked the first style you were using instead of the shounen, if that's okay with you?

Name: Ryan Numaki

Hair Style: Is a bit long, and spiked back in big spikes. Ryan's hair is usually clean and well combed.

Hair Color:A glossy dark brown.

Eye Color: Shining light blue.

(example picture somewhat similar to the basic idea for his clothes and hair)

Physical Description: Ryan is a young, small built teenager with tannish-white skin. His face is smooth and broad, and he as average sized ears. His nose is a little smaller than average. His body is thin and well fit, and he carries an athletic appearance.

Clothes: He usually wears a black and red fleece jacket with no hood, but a zipper and collar. The sleeves are long and red with white lines goind down them, and are loose on the ends. Ryan wears black or red biking gloves, with holes for the fingers. He wears a red headband around his forehead with a white crescent design coming down from the top and back up. Ryan's pants are long and baggy. They resemble a mix between sweatpants, and long athletes pants. They are dark black, and loose on the ends. Ryan wears wite socks with red and white tennis shoes.

Expression/What is (s)he doing?: Ryan is standing in an open arena at nightfall, with camera lights flashing in the background, and he is holding a pokeball with his right hand. He is stepping forward, about to through the ball, holding it behing him, with the other arm (left arm) out in front. Ryan has confident, but sort of an angry expression in his face and eyes, which give off a glint of light (see the first example picture for general idea of facial expression):

(pictures are just for a general idea)

Personality: Ryan is a smart, strong willed teenager who will never give up. He will keep trying and urging on his pokemon in battle, and is a great friend and trainer. Ryan is a strong fighter, and if he loses, he will congratulate the opponent in a proper manner. But Ryan is sometimes anti-social, and has a shady personality. He will only say something when it's important to him. Despite this character trait, he cares for other people and pokemon he knows. Although, he'll often avoid strangers he doesn't know anything about or seem suspicious.

Ryan see's life as an adventure, a time to have fun with others and his pokemon. Although he also sees life in this world as sometimes dangerous, considering all the bad people. Ryan has grudges against anyone who brags, boasts, and makes fun of him or others. He believes everyone is equal, and no one should be left out, unless they want to. Ryan often hides away from crowds, and will explore for fun. He is curious sometimes, but will not always jump right into a situation, he often needs time to think about it.

Others: Ryan has a Pachisiru standing on his shoulder, with the same "let's battle" expression on it's face.

Hope it's not too hard for you Saori

Last edited by Leaf Green; 12-22-2006 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:19 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Sorry about the lack of detail on the form, but there are so many categories the description was way spread out. The sprite's no good since it's an edited form of an old one to show the main looks. Most of his hair is covered by the cap., and the pants are also covered in pockets.

Pageviews: 6,688

Name: Felix Ander

Hair Style: Short hair that goes down to the ears. He wears a brown cap with a leaf insignia on it.

Hair Color: Light brown.

Eye Color: Dark brown.

Physical Description: Medium build.

Clothes: Brown stuffed vest full of pockets, forest green sweater, tan cargo pants.

Expression/What is (s)he doing?: Raising both arms in front of him, raising a rock spire from the ground in a blank field. Try not to make the spire get in the way of seeing the actual person.

Personality (Don't see why this is needed): Felix is a bit of a loner, but he can bond closely to one close friend. He doesn't like big gatherings and would rather be alone, thnking and meditating on schoolwork and on inventions he someday hopes to make. He's a happy guy, and has his quirks, namely tendencies to pretend to go totally bonkers in public places. He's alwaysthinking about ideals and how great itwould be to have this or do that. When he thinks, he can consider everything in the blink of an eye, making himself able to manipulate any situation to his advantage. He's a genius with an IQ just below 200, but he doesn't show it and is never really focused unless he's interested in what he's doing. He is a bit of a wimp, though, and even though he can dish it out, he really just can't take it, especially in battle.

Others: The pic is a bit inaccurate. He has a neater, straighter hair than that. Plus a nose, and there are pockets all over the pants, and I forgot to add the cap, which covers most of the hair on top.

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Saori Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTMaster View Post
Sorry about the lack of detail on the form, but there are so many categories the description was way spread out.
Yeah. It's all Saori's fault. Tsk, stupid stupid Saori D:

Quote:
Personality (Don't see why this is needed)
lmao, I don't see why drawing other people's character is needed too. My God... Please, I hate facing comments like these in the morning. Specially when I have a major headache. Respect goes a long way. If you didn't actually want to piss me off with that comment, I'm sorry okay? It sounded as if you just wanted your request done with and handed over to you in a silver platter.

Man, all you've got to do is fill out a form, add things in it and viola, Saori draws for you. Jeez. It's way too early for this...
Old 12-22-2006, 10:47 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Early? It's 7 at night! ... Wait. Timezones. Sorry. I actually meant to ask an earnest question there, as I didn't know why a personality section was needed for an art request. Sorry if I ticked you off, I'm getting sleepy and I'm not thinking straight.

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Saori Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Early? It's 7 at night! ... Wait. Timezones. Sorry. I actually meant to ask an earnest question there, as I didn't know why a personality section was needed for an art request. Sorry if I ticked you off, I'm getting sleepy and I'm not thinking straight.
Yeah. Sorry about that D:
I've got a major headache and I can't even think properly. So yeah... I need to sleep some more.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:09 PM
G-Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Lazy Saori...just kidding. Well, here's my new request. I'll try to be more specific.

Name: Ryu
Hair Style: Spiked at the front, a bit flat at the back
Hair Color: Jet black, and a bit pale
Eye Color: Very dark brown
Physical description: Strong build, like Brad Pitt.
Clothes: A shiny, black, leather jacket with a few pockets. The jacket is not zipped up, therefore it is showing an offwhite t-shirt underneath. He is wearing blue jeans, with dark brown linings. He is wearing boots, the colour of brown.
Expression/What is (s)he doing?: He's smiling with a grin on his face, leaning a against a red sportscar. His left hand is in one of the jacket pockets, and in his right hand, he's holding a pair of black sunglasses.
Personaility: An eager, and friendly guy, Ryu's knowledge and fun personality is what makes him very social with friends. He's sort of a bully sometimes, but also a bully victim as well.
Other: Make sure he has tan skin.

[ VPP Statistics ] - ~ - [ Profile ]
Old 12-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Ketchup Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ketchup Send a message via MSN to Ketchup Send a message via Yahoo to Ketchup
Default Re: [Requests Open~] <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion View Post
Requests, open?

Character Name: Velox (Latin, yeah.)
Hair Style: Long, brushed back into a Ponytail which is neatly tied together at neckline. With the hair being pushed back, Velox's forehead is completely open.
Hair Color: Pitch black, a few gray hairs along the way.
Eye Color: Black.
Clothes: He wears something close to a baggy cloak or robe. Considering his arms are crossed, you will see his lower arms which are bandaged in a sort of white tape until they meet some sort of rusted, black/dark gray guantlet*.
Expression/What is (s)he doing?: Arms crossed with a shut book within his hand(A finger acting as a bookmark, staring off into the night sky. His expression is serious, nothing less than one that shows he's in deep thought, about something. >_>
Personality: Velox is an old warrior-like man. He's a tactican, so to speak, for a RPG I help run on another forum. He's very wise and always has some sort of wise-word of advice to give. You know the kind, hopefully.
Others: A few wrinkles, nothing major.

*Guantlet is a form of armored gloves used by warriors.

I don't know how hard this would be for you, but if you can't do it, I could request something much easier. If you can, I'll worship you. =/

Don't know if you do this sort of thing.
I'll re-request this. If you honestly can't do this, I'll request something else.

No worries, if you can't. Seriously.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saori View Post
Okay you guys. The things I'm about to say may or may not be that great D:
I've been having trouble starting with any of your requests (Believe me, I tried doing all of them) and they all look like, pardon the language, but... ****.
I have no idea why but everything I've been drawing lately has been so ugly. An art block perhaps?

So I'm pretty much disregarding the requests. You may get angry and stuff but I swear, I really don't like any of the things I've drawn for you. Don't worry, you could simply request all over again if you want. Argh, I'm so sorry everyone X_____x

But on the bright side, at least you now don't get my ugly drawings :D
Sao Sao Sao... don't think l... ah crap I've said a a million times... u know what I mean...

but since it's a block, maybe because you've been partyin'... rest maybe?

and take ur time =P y d heck did u wake up in 7? ur not really in a rush now ^^; relax, meditiate, let ur creativity and ispiration flow back *lol, sounds like a yoga instructor*

Last edited by Jet; 12-23-2006 at 03:06 AM.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:08 AM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

As requested!

------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Closed Thread