Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Ruben's Avatar
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 608
Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: FFtrivia

*curses* lol, no more ffx(-2) questions more *looks with puppy eyes*

- Ruben V.
__________________

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Shael's Avatar
Shael Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 456
Default Re: FFtrivia

For Doomtrain you need solomon's ring, 6 remedy+, 6 steel pipes, and 6 malboro tentacles (these things were a pain to get >.<)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Perkele's Avatar
Perkele Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Out there.
Posts: 113
Default Re: FFtrivia

You are correct! And it wasn't that hard, i mean if you had alexander and knew where Island closest to Hell was.

1) What is the name of the "four-armed man" in FFIX?
2) Where can you fight Dark Bahamut in FFX?
3) Which characters can wield spears in FFVI?
4) What does read in the floor of the Battle Arena in FFVII?
5) Which job teaches you the ability "X-attack" in FFV?



Score:
boltAge: 1
Ruben: 6
M & V: 5
Shael: 1
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Ruben's Avatar
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 608
Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: FFtrivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkele
You are correct! And it wasn't that hard, i mean if you had alexander and knew where Island closest to Hell was.

1) What is the name of the "four-armed man" in FFIX?
2) Where can you fight Dark Bahamut in FFX?
3) Which characters can wield spears in FFVI?
4) What does read in the floor of the Battle Arena in FFVII?
5) Which job teaches you the ability "X-attack" in FFV?



Score:
boltAge: 1
Ruben: 6
M & V: 5
Shael: 1
THANK YOU ^-^ (for the ffx question)

Well, mmm... Hard to say 'where'. Inside Sin, where you have to fight against all your aoens in the dark form (so also dark bahamut). It's in a dark place, and they are made dark by a little irritating spider to kill ^-^;
So, wel, my answer (in short) is: inside sin
lol ;)

- Ruben V.
__________________

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Perkele's Avatar
Perkele Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Out there.
Posts: 113
Default Re: FFtrivia

Yeah... i forgot he appears there too. BUt you answer was incorrect. There's also a different place where you can fight him, and he is also hundred times harder when fighting it in this specific place.... So, no new questions or points.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Ruben's Avatar
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 608
Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: FFtrivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkele
Yeah... i forgot he appears there too. BUt you answer was incorrect. There's also a different place where you can fight him, and he is also hundred times harder when fighting it in this specific place.... So, no new questions or points.
Zanarkend dome, okay, i searched it up, don't give me points for cheating if you want, but i dont care about that now, i have a question to you about that...
Dosn't the game end after the stuff inside Sin ?! I searched it up and theire HP's are 999999999 and stuff (okay, a bit less). But i always tought it ends there 0.0 Are you gonna tell me there is a hole story after that ?! Pleas answer !

- Ruben V
__________________

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Perkele's Avatar
Perkele Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Out there.
Posts: 113
Default Re: FFtrivia

No, there isn't. They appear after you kill Yunalesca or something. They appear in different places that are important in the main story, places like Home, Desaid Island and Zanarkand Dome. They are just optional bosses you can fight even before going insie Sin...

Anyways, correct!

1) What is the name of the "four-armed man" in FFIX?
2) Which dressphere learns the ability "Vajra" in FFX-2?
3) Which characters can wield spears in FFVI?
4) What does read in the floor of the Battle Arena in FFVII?
5) Which job teaches you the ability "X-attack" in FFV?


boltAge: 1
Ruben: 7
M & V: 5
Shael: 1
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Ruben's Avatar
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 608
Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: FFtrivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkele
No, there isn't. They appear after you kill Yunalesca or something. They appear in different places that are important in the main story, places like Home, Desaid Island and Zanarkand Dome. They are just optional bosses you can fight even before going insie Sin...

Anyways, correct!

1) What is the name of the "four-armed man" in FFIX?
2) Which dressphere learns the ability "Vajra" in FFX-2?
3) Which characters can wield spears in FFVI?
4) What does read in the floor of the Battle Arena in FFVII?
5) Which job teaches you the ability "X-attack" in FFV?


boltAge: 1
Ruben: 7
M & V: 5
Shael: 1
But... I never saw them before That is sooooo weird ! My friend also said that after he defeated sin (inside him, after you defeat the spider and you yuna becomes the 'ruler') he said that he could still play, like it continue's... But after that, and i restart i again come back in the spot before i fight that spider...

Ah yes, thx again, ffx-2 answer ^-^

2) Machina Max, the (awesome) special dressphere for Rikku *drools*

- Ruben V.
__________________

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Perkele's Avatar
Perkele Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Out there.
Posts: 113
Default Re: FFtrivia

It's actually Machina Maw/Machina Muzzle, not Machina MAX. But anyway, correct..

1) What is the name of the "four-armed man" in FFIX?
2) Which character can wield "Nail Bat" as a weapon in FFVII?
3) Which characters can wield spears in FFVI?
4) What does read in the floor of the Battle Arena in FFVII?
5) Which job teaches you the ability "X-attack" in FFV?


boltAge: 1
Ruben: 8
M & V: 5
Shael: 1
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Ruben's Avatar
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 608
Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: FFtrivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkele
It's actually Machina Maw/Machina Muzzle, not Machina MAX. But anyway, correct..

1) What is the name of the "four-armed man" in FFIX?
2) Which character can wield "Nail Bat" as a weapon in FFVII?
3) Which characters can wield spears in FFVI?
4) What does read in the floor of the Battle Arena in FFVII?
5) Which job teaches you the ability "X-attack" in FFV?


boltAge: 1
Ruben: 8
M & V: 5
Shael: 1
Sorry ! *crawls into a corner and sucks thumb*

2) MUST be cloud

- Ruben V.
__________________

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-29-2004, 07:17 AM
Perkele's Avatar
Perkele Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Out there.
Posts: 113
Default Re: FFtrivia

Yes that was correct answer... And because no one seems to be playing this anymore, i just show the answers to the curious...

SPOILERS





1. Gilgamesh
2. Cloud
3. Mog and Edgar
4. The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
5. Archer/Hunter
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Alakazam's Avatar
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: WPI
Posts: 2,721
Send a message via AIM to Alakazam
Default Re: FFtrivia

Is anyone interested in continuing this game? Since Perkele was banned (fortunately :P), we need someone else to give the questions...either that, or this thread needs to be locked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmachameleon View Post
i wish all of you americans would get out of my country.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com