Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:54 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName
Default Koriko Academy!

Unbeknownst to most, there is a small, nearly uninhabited city at the edge of the Pokemon planet. The little city is called Koriko Island. It has only been discovered recently, with no human inhabitants. Nowadays, a select few have moved to the island, hoping to make their children one of the first Pokemon trainers, coordinators, or breeders of the area. Although there is a large populace of Pokemon, they are still wild without the guiding hand of humans. Now, to answer the hopes of the few families that moved to the remote island, a school where young trainers are taught has been opened. The students will be instructed by former trainers, coordinators, and other people who work with the Pokemon in the world. Of the few children who live on the island, almost every one of them are applying to this school. However, only some will be accepted. This is your chance to join this elite group:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Classes-

Pokemon Battle Class taught by Ash Ketchum
Coordination Class taught by Hikari Petal and May Maple
Pokemon Photography taught by Todd Jones
Pokemon Sketching Class taught by Tracey Sketchit
Pokemon Breeding Taught by Brock Slate with aid Forrest Slate
Pokemon Crime taught by Officer Jenny
Pokemon Healing taught by Nurse Joy
Pokemon Care taught by Misty Waterflower
Pokemon Reasearching taught by Professor Oak (Gary)
Pokemon History taught by Max Maple

-Rules-

1. No flaming other role-players
2. No god-modding
3. No bunnying
4. You can have romance, but keep it PG-13. These kids are ages 12-13, they’re not going to be having sex at that age when they’re in school, or at all, usually.
5. Don’t running around the school halls saying inappropriate things, your character would get in major trouble. You can swear, but not in front of teachers. Your character should not be saying the major curses at all. No f-word, n-word, neither c-word, no s-word, no a-word, and no d-word
6. No Mary-sues or Gary-stus.
7. have fun

Ryan was on the boat ready to get Koriko Island. It has been a long ride and he was happy it was almost done. He had his red egg with him. "This is it my unknown Pokemon." He said to his egg. He saw the island. He couldn't wait to get there. He couldn't wait to get there. "Okay now, everyone grab your schedule from the table in the first floor and please exit." A man on the intercom said. The boat parked on the side of the island. Ryan suddenly ran to the first floor and was pushed by a ram of kids his age. He found R, Ryan and left the boat. As soon as he got off he ran directly to the school. "Here we are! Now, let's visit our dorm. The fire dorm." Ryan said. He looked at his map. His dorm was not so far. As soon as he got to the dorm he panted. "Okay, let's go." He said. He opened the door. It was empty. He dropped his laptop on the table and threw his backpack on his bed. Class wasn't going to start yet, so he turned on his T.V.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda
Default Re: Koriko Academy!

HollyWood was getting of the boat when a man gave him is schedule."Thank you!"He said "No worries Hi I'm Prof. Gary Oak and it seems you'll be attending my class!"He said."Yes I', excited bit right now I'm in a hurry to get to my dorm."HollyWood said."Well Ok I'll see you tommorow!"Prof.Oak said. HollyWood ran to his room but was careful not to damage his yellow egg.He got to the dorm and saw how it looked."Wow! Looks nice,Looks like I'll be spending alot of time here so I better get used to it!"He said.He ran into his room and sat in a comfortable looking chair and took his mystirous yellow egg out and examined it.

OOC:My first RP entry did I do good?

Last edited by Soda; 03-10-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hector waited on the top deck of the monstrous boat, waiting to finally arrive at his dream school. Hector was excited but also worried that he wouldn’t do good Hector said to himself, “ No, I won’t be scared I will be the best one in my class no matter what.”

Then Hector heard the announcement “ We will be arriving at the Pokemon Academy soon please pack your bags and get your schedules.”

Hector couldn’t wait to see his new school; the he felt a thud… the boat finally arrived at Koriko Island. He could now show other people his good skills with pokemon. Then Hector remembered that he had a purple egg with him, the captain of the boat gave it to him. Hector was hoping it was a pokemon that would assist him at school.

When everyone got off the boat he finally saw the academy is gigantic he didn’t even know if he could find his dorm. When he got into the building he read his schedule, “ Hmm, I’m in the Ghost dorm sweet. Ghosts are my favorite type.”

Hector had trouble finding his room he needed to use a map, when he finally found it he was beat. He could barely walk another step, he threw himself on the sofa and turned to the television.

OOC: I think this was my best RP post in a while.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 03-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Legendary_Pikachu Offline
Amateur Trainer

The calming seas had been nice for the boat trip. The boat had finally pulled into the docks. We were at Koriko Academy. Koriko Academy was a big school. " Will all students report to the first floor to pick up your schedules." Mizu was ready for this school. He had his blue egg within his backpack. " I guess I should get my schedule." Mizu walked down to the first floor and picked up his schedule. He then got off the boat. " Now, to find my dorm. He found his dorm layed his laptop on the desk. He set the egg on the desk also. He turned on his laptop and did some research on pokemon.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

After looking at the egg HollyWood loaded his schedule onto his Poketech then put it in his backpack as well his egg he went to the lobby of his dorm and saw the many electric type pokemon.And there he saw a teacher Mr. Ash Ketchum.He was telling stories to the freshmen about his adventures as a child."Did you all know that I won the Battle Frntier?" Mr. Ash said.Everyone ooed.But HollyWood was focusing on the pokemon on his shoulder it was a old looking Pikachu."Wow that pikachu looks so strong!"HolyWood wispered to himself.

Then he looked at his egg.And thought about it.I think I know what's in this egg!HollyWood
ran to his room and took his laptop out of his suitcase and searched the web for info on Pichu.

OOC:That was a little long !

Last edited by Soda; 03-10-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Actually it wasn't that long compared to posts that I've seen

When Hector got to Battle Class he was excited to finally meet his idol Ash Ketchum, the best battler in the world. He went up to him and asked, “ Is it true that you’re the best?”

Ash replied, “ I don’t want to brag or anything but yeah” everyone around him laughed at the weird question.

Hector seemed a little embarrassed after his stupid question and start to keep to himself for a little while. After that he had nothing to do but wait for class to start. So to kill time Hector started researching on pokemon eggs. He blurted out “ Oh my god it only takes a couple of days for your egg to hatch, that meant his egg would hatch soon but when?

Everyone replied “ Well duh we all knew they would hatch soon where have you been for the past 2 minutes.”

Then Hector really had to keep to himself and started researching on purple eggs, he found out that if the egg was purple it would have a ghost type. Hector was thrilled and couldn’t wait for his egg to hatch.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 03-10-2007, 02:56 AM
Lonewolf44 Offline

As Hiro sat on the boat gazing at his blue egg he turned to his laptop to gaze at the information he got from Squirtles he got from e-mailing professor oak in pallet then he heard over the intercom "Okay now, everyone grab your schedule from the table in the first floor and please exit."Hiro got up and put his laptop in his bag and picked up his egg and went to get his schudule while looking at his schuedule he looked up and saw some of the teachers came to meet and greet the students theres The great trainer Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu
Professor Gary Oak,the old gym trainers Brock Slate, and Misty Waterflower, "This is gonna be an intersting place."Hiro thought to himslef as he started heading to the Water Dorms.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:07 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Lonewolf, did you sign up?
Old 03-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob of all noobs View Post
Lonewolf, did you sign up?
OOC:Nope he didn't he just posted BTW Shadow class starts tomoorow.
I checked and LoneWolf please sign Up!
Old 03-10-2007, 06:06 AM
Lonewolf44 Offline

Sorry I didnt see the sign up so I just thought but is it to late to sign up
Old 03-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf44 View Post
Sorry I didnt see the sign up so I just thought but is it to late to sign up
No.Just don't podt somewhere when it does say there open.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Lonewolf44 Offline

alright i went to sign ups sorry again

Last edited by Lonewolf44; 03-10-2007 at 07:53 AM.