Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:46 AM
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [VOTE] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
It is still avaiable. I just need to know if you going to stay awake. haha. Still yeah. I would like it if you can be one of my co-leaders.

And about that...That is one of the things you missed while in your 'coma'. Has something to do that what Neo says goes and he said I am a she and tada. haha Funny story.

I second that! I am hungry.

Also on a sober tone I know who I would like to be my co-leaders.

HKim: Because it just be plain wrong for Trainer not to have one of it original leaders and because I believe he is needed a lot for his experience.

and

StormtrooperX(Storms): Because he been loyal to Trainer since the revival. What I value the most in members is loyality and for being with me this long with all of the voting and everything I believe that what Team Trainer needs the most. Loyal members.

As for my third co-leader I am debating on Kennth since he been posting her a lot and showing he is loyal. I just need him to sign his name is blood along with Harry and Storms. haha.

Also tomorrow/whenever sooner I'll post on what my idea of Trainer will be for the RP. Still tonight we party.
I'd be honored to be a sub leader .

Still the party goes on!.....at least until tonight .
Old 03-14-2007, 04:51 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Yeah, I'll be active. Wouldn't be hard and it should be easier since I won't be a War Leader. I'm telling you, the job is killer sometimes.

I want to get to know everyone still active in Trainer so let's have a team meeting at some point in time. Kind of a get to know you thing. Relaxed and fun.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Kenneth Offline
Elite Trainer

Cool Re: [VOTE] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Also on a sober tone I know who I would like to be my co-leaders.

HKim: Because it just be plain wrong for Trainer not to have one of it original leaders and because I believe he is needed a lot for his experience.

and

StormtrooperX(Storms): Because he been loyal to Trainer since the revival. What I value the most in members is loyality and for being with me this long with all of the voting and everything I believe that what Team Trainer needs the most. Loyal members.

As for my third co-leader I am debating on Kennth since he been posting her a lot and showing he is loyal. I just need him to sign his name in blood along with Harry and Storms. haha.

Also tomorrow/whenever sooner I'll post on what my idea of Trainer will be for the RP. Still tonight we party.
Oh, cool, I might be a co-leader! Awesome! So, where do I sign in blood? (j/k)

Quote:
Also what can you do Kenneth for the WAR? Just for I know what you can do.
I haven't ever been in the WAR, as this is my first time being in it. But I can write very well, and I'm also pretty good with spriting.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Yeah, I'll be active. Wouldn't be hard and it should be easier since I won't be a War Leader. I'm telling you, the job is killer sometimes.

I want to get to know everyone still active in Trainer so let's have a team meeting at some point in time. Kind of a get to know you thing. Relaxed and fun.
Sounds like a good idea to me. Just tell me the time and place.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Oh, cool, I might be a co-leader! Awesome! So, where do I sign in blood? (j/k)

I haven't ever been in the WAR, as this is my first time being in it. But I can write very well, and I'm also pretty good with spriting.
On the dotted line. I like to reward the ones that have been loyal to the cause and been active so it only sounds good.

I am not sure exactally what will all be in the WAR but I know fanficing will be one so that will come in handly. Also maybe a little RPing too. Still I am not putting Trainer in the WAR to win. Only to get and show that Trainer is still alive and kicking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

haha. Wow. I hope it isn't that killer of a job. Still I am up to it and I have good co-leaders too so it won't be that bad.

Same as Storms. When and where. YOu want it here or on an IM device. Dosen't matter to me. I have a YIM, MSN and AIM so I just need the time. I would like to have some time to plan things out.

Also cool banner HKim.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 03-15-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:39 PM
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
On the dotted line. I like to reward the ones that have been loyal to the cause and been active so it only sounds good.

I am not sure exactally what will all be in the WAR but I know fanficing will be one so that will come in handly. Also maybe a little RPing too. Still I am not putting Trainer in the WAR to win. Only to get and show that Trainer is still alive and kicking.

haha. Wow. I hope it isn't that killer of a job. Still I am up to it and I have good co-leaders too so it won't be that bad.

Same as Storms. When and where. YOu want it here or on an IM device. Dosen't matter to me. I have a YIM, MSN and AIM so I just need the time. I would like to have some time to plan things out.
Wel I don't have an AIM for.....complicated reasons we'll leave it as, so just PM me.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMTROOPER X View Post
Wel I don't have an AIM for.....complicated reasons we'll leave it as, so just PM me.
Then if we do the IM thing then I just PM you the stuff then I think.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

I may not be hugely active at the moment but I intend to be around for the War and I'd love to help Trainer out again. I'm still a little confused on exactly what's going on but I'll figure it out.

On a mostly unrelated note, heya Harry.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 03-14-2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Delibird View Post
I may not be hugely active at the moment but I intend to be around for the War and I'd love to help Trainer out again. I'm still a little confused on exactly what's going on but I'll figure it out.

On a mostly unrelated note, heya Harry.
Well I be glad to have you on board when the WAR comes along. Can you tell me what are the areas you are involve in? (I think I have a sign up on the first post so it be nice if you can fill that thing in).

As in what is going on I tell you what I know. RIght now we know what teams will be in the WAR (And as you can see Trainer has just became one) and right now I am picking three co-leaders. Harry and Storms are two and I am thinking on the third one. The members this time for WAR are going to be picked by an auction pending on the past experiences in the WAR. Then from there the WAR happens in I think somewhere in June.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Kenneth Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
As in what is going on I tell you what I know. RIght now we know what teams will be in the WAR (And as you can see Trainer has just became one) and right now I am picking three co-leaders. Harry and Storms are two and I am thinking on the third one. The members this time for WAR are going to be picked by an auction pending on the past experiences in the WAR. Then from there the WAR happens in I think somewhere in June.
Oh, wow, I didn't know that. Where did you find this out?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Oh, wow, I didn't know that. Where did you find this out?
I been paying attention to the sticky threads here in the Groups section. I have to as a WAR Leader so I can be up to date with the latest news. The co-leaders I choose I am going have to pay for them base on how much you guys are worth. Like Harry is going to be the most expensive (If I guess right he is like 5 to 7 points worth) while you and Storms won't be so much because you two haven't been in a WAR before.

EDIT: Channel Delibird. I added you to my MSN and YIM contact list. If you can try to contact me.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 03-15-2007 at 04:46 AM.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Volvagia Master Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Volvagia Master

So whats happened? I think something has happened.

Thanks Neo Pikachu for the amazing banner!

Next story: When Pichu evolves.
Current forum Battles: 0
URPG Stats URPG Story
"The saints are still weeping, cos things you call dead haven't had a chance to be born." Scatman John
Official Pokémon Master.
Obtained all 493 Pokémon.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:11 PM
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Then if we do the IM thing then I just PM you the stuff then I think.
I'm cool with that.

Quote:
So whats happened? I think something has happened
We've managed to get into the war, so now were dealing with subleaders, who will do what, and all that jazz.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

OK, that confirms what I thought was the most likely interpretation. Thanks for clearing that up.

In previous Wars I've done RP, Fan Fiction, Comedy, Creative Writing, that kind of thing. Fan Fic is much less likely this time around though.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 03-15-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvagia Master View Post
So whats happened? I think something has happened.
Yeah. Trainer is in the WAR officially and now I have to deal with finding a co-leader. I have two and looking for a third.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Delibird View Post
OK, that confirms what I thought was the most likely interpretation. Thanks for clearing that up.

In previous Wars I've done RP, Fan Fiction, Comedy, Creative Writing, that kind of thing. Fan Fic is much less likely this time around though.
No problem.

Sounds like a lot. Covers a lot of the written arts. Be nice to have some back up in the RP since that is my area that I be focusing on. (May do soe comedy and fanfic if I get my hands on past examples). Still ok. That is great to hear that you are a good rounded guy.