Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:32 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Pyramids

-In development-

:Character information:
Zalia, slave working on the Pyramids. Egyptian name Sechet. Owns a Trapinch.

Tzuriel, slave with moderately more freedom as he trains Pokemon for high-ranking people around the Pharoah. Egyptian name Asim.

Pokemon found often in the desert:
- Trapinch (Very common, no Egyptian with any rank will use one. Owned solely by those working on the Pyramids, who need all the assistance they can get. They're considered near-useless, so this is allowed.)
- Baltoy (Rare)
- Cacnea (Semi-common)
- Diglett (Rare, but not considered very valuable)
- Sandshrew (Semi-common, considered a 'good' Pokemon, strictly forbidden for slaves to own)

Near Oasises, Krabby and Wingull can be found occaisonally. Other Pokemon must be brought in and bred, and thus are very valuable.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.