Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 05:34 AM
KateSPK Offline

Default KateSPK vs. Faith -- Faith wins by DQ.

Single Battle [1v1]
DQ: Three Days
Damage Cap: n/a
Restrictions: n/a
Arena: Pokemon Stadium
Ref Style: Open

I'll be using Auralie, my Riolu.

[Auralie] Riolu
Ability: Inner Focus
Signature Move: n/a
Obtained: Starter [1 - 2]
Old 08-08-2012, 05:52 AM
Reborn Offline

Default Re: KateSPK vs. Faith

Charmander
Ability : Blaze
sig move : no

you can make the first move.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:30 AM
KateSPK Offline

Okay Auralie, let's start with a Swords Dance to boost your attack, and follow up with a Double Team. If you are somehow rendered unable to use those moves, use Brick Break.

Swords Dance/Brick Break ~ Double Team/Brick Break
Old 08-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Reborn Offline

All right Charmander use Flame Burst and follow it up with INferno.

Flame burst-INferno.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:50 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

The crowd gave a polite smattering of applause as the two trainers emerged into the arena; not many had braved the miserable weather to come and watch today’s battle, and those who had found it difficult to be enthusiastic over a pair of new battlers. Still, the trainers were unperturbed by this lack of support – this as their first battle and, if nothing else, they were at least going to enjoy it.

KateSPK made the first move. At her gesture, a small, blue dog scampered out from behind her and into the carefully marked arena, where she stood up on her hind legs and scanned the arena, using her still underdeveloped aura to provide her with some extra information about the area.

Having seen his opponent’s choice, Faith quickly decided on his own pokémon. In a flash of white light, a small, orange dragon leapt out onto the battlefield, growling as he went. His sparkling blue eyes swept across the scene in front of him, quickly falling on his opponent. A sharp-toothed grin spread across the lizard’s face – he was finally getting a chance to battle.

Round One

KateSPK

[Auralie] Riolu (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Taking everything in
Moves: Swords Dance/Brick Break ~ Double Team/Brick Break

Faith

Charmander (M)

Energy: 100%
Condition: Ready to go
Moves: Flame Burst ~ Inferno

The eager Charmander struck quickly, before Auralie had the chance to. A ball of orange flame welled up in his mouth, uncomfortable even against his heat-proof gums. Without hesitation, he spat the spiralling fire-orb out. As the ball flew through the air, it split into several streams of raging flame, which pummelled into Auralie without mercy. The Riolu screamed as patches of her fur were scorched away by the furious heat. Her full attention now came down on Charmander – she needed to be more attentive if she was going to have chance of coming through this in one piece.

But before she began to fight properly, she needed to be sure that she was fully prepared. Blood surged through her muscles as she began to move into a fluid progression of strikes, parries and counter-strikes against an imaginary opponent. Her heart roared and her muscles seemed to grow stronger with each jab, soon she would be ready to beat her foe down with as much force as she possibly could.

Charmander saw this preparation and knew that he’d have to do something to bring her strength back down to a manageable level before it was too late. More fire filled his mouth, this time a hotter red flame that would not burn long enough to do much immediate damage but that would hopefully leave a lasting mark on his target. He flung the orb at Aurelie, but her new found agility turned out to be more useful than she could have known; the pup flipped backwards and then sprang away to the side, avoiding the ball of flames, which sailed past her, crashing into the arena wall and dissipating quickly.

Aurelie realised quickly just how lucky she had been for that attack to have missed. She had no intention of being in that sort of situation again. Focusing her aura as much as she could, she began to run around the arena at breakneck speeds, drawing murmurs of appreciation from the crowd – they had seen enough battles to realise what was coming now. Unfortunately, this was Charmander’s first battle, so it came as a complete shock to him when there were suddenly three Riolu staring at him and no way to tell the difference between them. This battle seemed to be going downhill fast for the little fire-type.

KateSPK

[Auralie] Riolu (F)

HP: 88%
Energy: 91%
Condition: Fairly satisfied with the opening round; +2 Attack; 2 Clones

Faith

Charmander (M)

Energy: 75%
Condition: Not quite so sure about this

Notes
Flame Burst- (Charmander -9% Energy; Riolu -12% HP)
Swords Dance- (Riolu -3% Energy, +2 Attack)
Inferno- (Rolled 85/100, 50 or less to hit; Charmander -16% Energy)
Double Team- (Riolu -6% Energy, +2 Clones)
It seems like so long since I last did this...

Arena Notes
None
Old 10-16-2012, 12:56 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Faith, you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will be DQ'd.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 10-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Reborn Offline

***Hey so sorry! I had no internet connection.

Charmander use the same moves again.

Flame burst-Inferno
Old 10-26-2012, 10:36 PM
KateSPK Offline

Auralie, conjure up some rain to quench Charmander's moves, then follow up with Drain Punch to regain some lost HP.

Rain Dance ~ Drain Punch
Old 12-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

KateSPK

[Auralie] Riolu (F)

HP: 88%
Energy: 91%
Condition: Fairly satisfied with the opening round; +2 Attack; 2 Clones

Faith

Charmander (M)

Energy: 75%
Condition: Not quite so sure about this

The little lizard began to despair of landing a hit, or so I thought. No, the Charmander instead had an ace up his sleeve. He drew on a chaotic fire, and launched it at the opponent. Instead of hitting one opponent, though, it hit the clones (disintegrating them) and the Riolu.
(Charmander: -9ENG; Auralie: Clones gone, -12HP)

The Riolu then decided she was sick and tired of being burned alive. Instead of sitting around and bawling and whining about it, though, the little thing made a blue orb in her hands. She then threw it up to the sky. I reached for my umbrella as the rain began to fall.
Rain for 4 actions after this. (Auralie: -7 ENG)

The little lizard then pulled something quite... risky. He breathed fire. A lot of it. It caught the Riolu while she was looking in the opposite direction, so it hit. I winced in sympathy as I say some of her skin smoldering, but the Charmander was in even worse shape than before.
(Charmander: -16ENG; Auralie: -18 HP, Burn)

But the Riolu wasn't done yet. She pulled her arm back, and positively smacked the Charmander with a haymaker. I could see her recover a little bit from it, too, only to suffer from her burn.
(Auralie: -3 ENG, +4 HP; Charmander: -29 HP)

KateSPK

[Auralie] Riolu (F)

HP: 62%
Energy: 81%
Condition: Owie...; BRN

Faith

Charmander (M)

HP: 71%
Energy: 50%
Condition: Panting Heavily

Arena:

Rain (3 more actions)

Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

KateSPK, you have 24 hours before you are DQed.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:56 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

KateSPK, you're disqualified.

KB and Socratic Sarcasm both get $5 for Reffing one Round each.
Faith receives $10 for not being DQ'd.